All hotels in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America
1902 E 71st St, Tulsa, OK, 74136, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Good experience"
I was very please with my stay here. My only complaint would be that I ordered a Starbucks latte from the coffee bar and it wasn't very hot. Other than that everything was great.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Bret
"Great room, great location"
Overall stay was great. Clean rooms, great location. Breakfast buffet was poor: did not have a lot of options, this is an area of opportunity.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Great hotel......friendly and professional staff. Excellent place to stay.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"30 year anniversary trip"
The room was very clean, they bent over backwards to help us and the staff was very friendly.
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
Pat
"too loud"
Too loud. Can hear the highway so well that it woke me up at 2 a.m. Soda vending machines empty, searched 3 floors, walked all way to end of each hall, just to be empty.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Tuesday Fletcher
Too many motorcycles blasting their engines all night and day. Too many people milling about outside the entrance and prohibiting the normal flow or traffic.
"Quiet place to stay"
We have stayed here several times and have never had problems. This time there was a motorcycle gathering of some kind going on but the room was still quiet. We were just traveling through Tulsa, but even though it is off the freeway, it is still very convenient for travelers.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Traci
"one night trip to tulsa"
great room service! delicious food!
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
becky
"Fabulous"
Beautiful- Clean- Comfortable I will return
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
Coach
"very busy place"
There was a religious event going on in the hotel which was attended by large number of children of all ages as well as their parents. It appeared that the parents were busy elsewhere while the children ran amock throughout the hotel lobby day and night. I came in at midnight and the sect was having some sort of big event at that hour. Other than that I had a comfortable stay. The conference I attended was comfortable and informative and I loved the part of Tulsa I got out to see.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
jr
"Close to River Spirit Casino."
Wish it had a safe in room.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Very nice hotel at a fair price"
Our room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Hotel is very nice, although far from city center (good for us - just be aware if that matters to you). Very satisfied - have stayed here before and will again.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Pam
"Reception"
The stay was quite and comfortable. Had trouble navigating the elevator to the 11 floor. Had to go to the reception desk for help and was never told that I needed to use my room key in the elevator to get to the 11 floor. T he front desk person came to the elevator and activated the 11 floor but never told me how he did it. The second time the desk lady told me that the room key had to be inserted into the elevator slot to get to the 11th floor. Very frustrating and there was tiny sign that was so small and almost impossible to read inside the elevator that did give the instructions to the 11th floor but with an arm full of luggage and not being familiar with the site I did not see it. If the desk personnel had at least pointed that out when I checked in it would have saved me and my wife a great deal of frustration trying to get to our room.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
ron Cozort
Great hotel!
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"loving it"
I enjoy the service every one was excellent I will be saying their in the near future.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Lonnie
"GREAT VALUE, AWESOME ACCOMODATIONS !!!"
FELT SAFE HERE. KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF AND AN AWESOME ROOM @ EXTREMELY REASONABLE RATES!!! ENJOYED SEVERAL DAYS HERE WHILE ATTENDING BASEBALL GAMES AT ORAL ROBERTS UNIVERSITY.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
BASEBALL MOM
"Terrific staff and service"
We stayed in a concierge level room and it was worth it. The floor was quiet, and we enjoyed the amenities of the concierge lounge and refreshments/breakfasts. The hot tub is great for an end of day soak. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
"Close to everything we wanted to be near"
We enjoyed our evening. It was close to all of the areas we wanted to be near. We would stay again. The staff was very pleasant and Viola at the main desk was very helpful.
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2014
Eric Hatfeld
No free wifi
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Klaus
"Great One Night Stay"
This was an excellent stay for our one night. Our room was nice, the bed and pillows were comfortable. We stayed on the 11th floor so we had a nice view of Oral Roberts campus from our ceiling to floor windows. We didn't take advantage of the breakfast but it was mentioned to us when we checked in. Check in/out was very quick and easy.
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2014
Ross
"Nice furnishings."
the room was nice, hotel staff was very nice. The only issue was the air conditioner was not working, but they moved us to another room.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Terrific experience"
Clean, friendly staff, wonderful spa, great girls weekend get-away!
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
tess
"Shampoo Thief"
2 hours after departure we realized we had left a brand new 32oz bottle of Biolage shampoo and a Mach 3 razor in the bathroom. Guess the housekeeper got a tip and a $35 product bonus!
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2014
Kris
"Eh"
Shower was cold and bartender at sports bar was extremely rude!
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Plubming Problems"
My daughter and I had a one night stay. We attended a conference that lasted until 10:30 PM on a Friday night. We arrived the hotel, got into our room and at 11:00 discovered the tub/shower handle was broken, and although we could manage to get it to turn, no hot water at all. I called housekeeping and they told me they would contact maintenance, I waited. After 15 minutes, I called back and they acted like they didn't know there was a problem. I told them again and again, was promised maintenance would be called. Maintenance did arrive (and I will say the gentlemen, was very professional and cordial). It wasn't until 1:00 AM that the issue was resolved. Or so we thought. Maintenacne left, I took a hot bath, had to wait for the water to trickle into the tub. In the morning my daughter took a shower...or attempted to. Broken handle and all, we attempted to get the shower to work. It trickled, literally trickled water. We had to back to our conference by 7:00 AM so no time to mess with it again. She finished in the sink. In addition, there was no free wi-fi. I paid a bit more when I maid my reservations for a "deluxe" room and we did not get a deluxe room. When I questioned the hotel they told me it was because they were so full, this room was all that was available. My reservation included free breakfast. We were charged $30+ dollars for our breakfasts. Needless to say, I will never stay at this hotel again!
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
L. Rhynerson
"i'm not impressed with the black mold."
Appeared to be nice from the lobby. Got to our room, and realized it smelled musky. Not thinking too much about it we went out for the night. When we woke up for checkout, we Looked out our window to check the rain and realized our windows were leaking really bad and there was actually black mold on the wall by the window. We told the front desk and they just Said they would "send someone up there". Room service was really expensive and wasn't very good. We were also told the pool was open all night so when we got back to the hotel late and wanted to go swim we couldn't because the signs everywhere around the pool area said they closed at 11. We will not be staying here again.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
Darian
"i would stay again"
it was a nice place to stay - clean rooms - easy access - nice breakfast
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
susan
"Pretty hotel near a nature walking trail"
I booked my 2 hotel rooms for my assistant and myself online assuming we would be next to one another. When i arrived we were on opposite ends of the foor which made it very inconvient for work. My shower was lukewarm, which was disappointing after a cold jog on the nearby nature trail. My room thermostat was not working well, i couldn't warm it up. When considering comforts and priorites of women, we need a large bathroom counter for all of our hair and makeup products. We also need clean, bright lighting in the bathroom. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"WE LOVE SOUTHERN HILLS MARRIOTT"
Southern Hills Marriott is our favorite place to stay in Tulsa. They have something for everyone in the family. But dont forget, great food, great drinks, and an ultra chic design.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
Amy Roberts
"Great Hotel - Beds are Amazing"
We enjoyed this hotel very much.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2014
Niccole
"Nice Hotel, great location, good value"
First time visitors to Tulsa. Really enjoyed our brief stay at this hotel. Staff very friendly. Looks like recent remodel of common areas.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Nice!"
This is a lovely hotel. The service was awesome. The breakfast is outstanding. The only thing that was bad was that the bathroom smelled strongly of mold. Absolutely everything else was great!
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Friendly staff"
Centrally located and nice amenities. Great breakfast!
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
"nice hotel with great customer service"
i wanted a staycation away from home. I attended entertainment in hotel area.. The staff gave great friendly service.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
pat
"Great staff"
I booked on hotels.com and booked for 2 adults and 2 children. We checked in and went to our room. When we got to our room there was one king bed. I rechecked my confirmation and made sure it was correct. We went back to the desk and the lady couldn't have been nicer. She explained that hotels.com didn't put the request in correctly but she would take care of it. After a few minutes we had a room that would accommodate 4 people. We were supposed to get free breakfast as well and that was never processed in our order thru hotels.com. However again the staff at the marriott made it happen. Great place. Great people. So yourself a favor and call the hotel you want directly. You can book it just as cheap and without hassle. It will be my last time using hotels.com.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Dean
"Bathroom was gross!!"
Hotel room nice but bathroom was less than desirable..shower had grout missing in tile and seemed dirty, shower curtain had quite abit of mold at the bottom, hair in tub, sink and on floor which is one thing I REALLLY hate and find gross, didn't offer continental breakfast which we found odd for the price of the room and the hotel chain!! Beds were comfortable tho. Hotel was further away from mall than we would of liked but that's my fault. Wont stay at again.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2014
Dallas Stevens
"Great overnight stay"
Our stay was great. The accomodations exceeded our expectations. The breakfast was superb. Wish we could have stayed longer.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
We booked a room on the concierge level and was informed on the expedia website that the room included breakfast. When we checked in we found out that the concierge breakfast was not available on Saturday or Sunday.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Hollowed out mattress"
Stayed here over Christmas. Very nice accommodations, wonderful and pleasant staff. But one side of the king mattress was hollowed out.
4 night trip Dec 23, 2013
"Perfect..."
Wish we could have stayed longer!
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Hotel was nice and updated from my previous stays there but hot water was lacking both that night and the morning. It was a very cold night and the heater kept switching from heat to cold, made for a disturbing sleep. We were greeted promptly at front desk. Our beds very very comfortable. Was very dissatisfied with the bar area. We decided on a glass of wine before bed in the quiet lounge we saw coming in. We arrived about 10:50 and the bar area had several customers. We sat at the bar and the bartender promptly stated they were no longer serving food. We said ok we just wanted one glass of wine. After she continued to clean behind the bar and ignore taking our order, she finally came over to let us know she was closed. She referred us to the very loud sports bar down the hall, not at all what we were looking for. Hotel is nice and updated but needs better staff, hot water and a heater that can be regulated
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Debbie
The room was great! The downside was basic services were not availble - the gift store was closed but for a few hours in the evening, restaurants didn't open early etc. As the gift store was closed attempted to use the soda machine on our floor - twice it dispensed the wrong item (yes, I tried twice thinking mybe I had pushed the wrong button the first time - nope.) Overall, while this is a great hotel I wouldn't book again.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
BAPS
The room was so nice and clean! The guests on each side of our room were loud. The elevators are slow.
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
DLB
"Best weekend ever!"
The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Will definitely say there again.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Trudy
"very good value"
I am from Tulsa this is an older Hotel, very well maintained, room very comfortable, clean, used swimming pool very nice area, close to ORU and Riverwind casino
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
kmhunitng
"Good hotel"
The hotel was really nice, recently renovated. The restaurant needs work...
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2013
"A beautiful hotel, near lots of attractions."
The service was great, very friendly staff. Steak a little tough in restaurant but the breakfast buffet was great. Was treated very well and the room was SO clean and the bed SO comfortable. Will be back.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2013
T.D.
"Best night rest in months"
The rooms are super clean, and the beds are out of this world. I had the best night sleep I've had in months. I highly recommend this hotel if you stay in Tulsa.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
countryjew
"Nice hotel to stay at"
The only thing that I think should be changed has to do with the laundry . There was lipstick on one of the towels and the other one was dirty when I first arrived. Then the following day my room was not cleaned while I was out all day, so I needed to call for clean towels late in the evening.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
My fiancé and I stayed at this hotel because of their couples spa package and it was phenomenal! Everyone working there was very professional, helpful, and very nice. It was a modern, relaxing area. We had a great weekend getaway. Only downside was their bar staff were not as amazing. They ended up charging our card an extra $10 that we can't get back. Be sure to keep your receipts!
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2013