All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
2535 Chantilly Dr Northeast, Atlanta, GA, 30324, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Good location, sub par room"
The carpet felt damp, there was some mold/mildew in the shower and the halls smelled like smoke. Location was good. For the price, we would have stayed elsewhere.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Patrick
Great experience overall and not too far from the center of the city! You do need a car though
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Cleaning"
Toilet had urine from previous guest underneath if toilet seat
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
"Not bad"
The hotel itself was nice, a little difficult to find if you don't know the area though. Staff was friendly enough, don't know how the cleaning service was after we left because we only stayed one night. I would stay again.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Ashle
"Georgia Tech road trip"
My son and I spent two nights at La Quinta while we were visiting Georgia Tech. The hotel was easy to find, and the accommodations were great.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Hotel close to everything!"
Great hotel and provided security!! Really enjoyed our stay here! BEST BEDS EVER!!!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Christen
"Great hotel!"
Hotel was very clean, beds were very comfortable, nice Samsung flat screen tv, very reasonably priced...I would definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
Pete
The room was nice but had a horrible smell when you first entered the room.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Old but good price and location
3 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"Cheap for a reason"
This hotel is okay, considering how much we spent to stay here I didn't expect anything amazing. My main complaint was that we reserved a non smoking room and our room reeked of cigarettes. There were no ashtrays present, it just smelled terrible. As a non smoker it really bothered me. The complimentary breakfast was also not great, but again, I didn't expect much since it's a cheaper hotel.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
"Nice hotel location to some colorful bars ;)"
Staff was great! The price was great! The bars near the hotel were fun especially the gay bars. ;)
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Biz stay and GREAT SERVICE BY MR. RON"
I had book my room earlier in the day no problem but when I got there to check in MR. Ron told me all rooms were booked since 2pm..?? He said they ususally overbook by 5 rooms...so I said what now...??? He went out of his way and call 6 or 7 guest to see if they were still coming in...luckly one canceled and I was able to take that room...!! MR. RON went above and beyond as anyone else would not care and say Sorry....Thanks MR. Ron for what you did and accommondate me ....!!! Everything was great including room and breakfest...!!! Great people making a company shine...thats what it takes in business these days....!!!
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Tim C.
"Previous stays were much better"
I've stayed at this hotel previously, and had absolutely no issues. I booked this hotel for a weekend getaway. I had called the hotel several days before my arrival to ensure that I would have the rooms that I selected when booking and to request a roll-away bed in each of the rooms. No problem there. The front desk person that took my call was polite and assured me that my request would be taken care of. Upon arriving, only one of the rooms that I had selected was correct, and there were no roll-away beds in the rooms. I went to the front desk to ask for the roll-away beds, and was told that the hotel only had 3 and they were all being used. She then told me that she could give me some blankets if I wanted to sleep on the floor. I'm not above sleeping on a floor, but I certainly don't like being told that is my only option when I have booked a set of rooms that are supposed to accommodate a certain number of guests. I especially don't like being spoken rudely to as if I am a bother to even be breathing the same air as the front desk clerk. Luckily, I found another hotel and I wasn't charged for leaving - but not before I was accused of smoking in a non-smoking room by maintenance staff as they waited outside the door for us to immediately leave or be charged for the stay. I've stayed here before and I have never had an issue. Staff has always been very nice, and the rooms have always been fine. But I may think twice before staying here again.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
it was nice all but asking for a non-smoking room and thatsall we smelled when we first walked in
4 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Never again"
Terrible. Made a big mistake staying here. Cigarette smell every where in the building including rooms and corridors. Never go back again.
"smoking/non-smoking"
My only complaint with this stay is that our room, which was supposed to be non-smoking, reeked of smoke.
2 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
Moriah
"Best Quinta I have ever seen"
Pleas was very nice, clean and friendly It was nice to see a pool that catered to people of all ages with lifts in place to help informed or older ones into the pool and hot tubes Only with they had a Full breakes rather then the normal stuff Overall very nice stay
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Codeman
"The hotel staff are what this hotel is all about"
I typically stay at another hotel in Buckhead. My normal hotel was booked, so I chose this hotel. I am glad that I did. This hotel is only about 4 miles from where I normally stay, but at half the price. What really shines is the staff. I have never encountered such genuinely friendly people before. I will definitely be switching to this hotel from now on. Also, I am a smoker, but I hate the smell of stale smoke (I know that doesn't make much sense). There was definitely not a strong smell of smoke in my room, and that was a plus.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"great deal"
Our stay was very comfortable and quite well done. We enjoyed our stay and would return. It was quiet and peaceful and was convenient to the places I needed to go. Thank you for a nice room and a great experience.
3 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
"good location"
Breakfast was marginal. a/c blew directly onto our heads.
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
nacnud
"Very nice"
Es un hôtel centrico. bien ubicado obviamente si andas en carro.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Francisco Gomez
"Very good choice for this price range"
Very satisfied for an hotel of this price and this rating. Not necessary the place I would go for 5 week vacation, but i'll come back her for short trip in the area.
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
"Pretty Good Hotel"
I was Greeted By a lovely front desk attendant named Shamika, She was very helpful. The condition of the hotel is average. The housekeepers are pretty loud early in the morning.
3 night business trip May 12, 2014
Tony
"well satisfied"
I like staying here it was right next to the major interstate and it is convenient. The staffs were nice and room was nice. much better than i expected it to be.
Other trip May 21, 2014
I enjoyed my stay
2 night trip May 17, 2014
brittney burgess
"Simply great!"
This is an excellent place to stay. The staff were very accommodating, and friendly. The continental breakfast was great with a variety of options. Also, there is free onsite parking, which is nice. It's close to downtown, and there is a Marta station about a mile away. The room is neat and clean, and the beds are comfortable. If you're not a super high maintenance person or pretentious, this is the hotel for you!
3 night trip with friends May 9, 2014
J. Connell
"Would have liked a schuttle to take us to Emory"
I went to my grandsons graduation and it was pleasing
Other trip May 18, 2014
Frances
Very convenient to Emory and dining. Room was clean and breakfast quite adequate. Building overall a little dated. Very good for people with pets, the reason for booking there.
2 night trip May 11, 2014
"Don't Stay Here!!!! Get out! RUN!"
I made the mistake of pre-paying for my room online and unfortunately needing a room on a busy night in Atlanta. This hotel is either very old or has not been taken care of or updated at all. Walking into the lobby told me a lot when the staff said the computer system was down, the phones were down, and they would check us in by hand and then made us wait in the lobby as we watched other people who arrived behind us get checked in and handed room keys. The elevator had filthy carpet and dirt all over the floor as well as being "beat up" to put it simply. Our hallway was hot and muggy and had a musty smell to it. (it was in the 80's that day in Atlanta) As we entered the room I noticed the carpet was dirty and when I went into the bathroom I was greeted by the strong scent of URINE! The toilet seat ring actually had a cigarette burn on it! I had no other options since I knew I wouldn't get my money back but to stay there. Thankfully they had done away with the old 80's, 90's bedspreads and had what looked like generally clean sheets. I checked under the mattress to look for bedbugs I was that nervous about staying there. Never walked around barefoot and stayed dirty the next day for the ride home and didn't use the shower. The smell of urine in the bathroom very simply grossed me out to the point of just wanting to get the heck out of there.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Eastsidegirl
Clean place, location off the freeway so easy access
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Very courteous staff!"
They accommodated our request to be on the bottom floor, the room was as described, and the staff was nice!
Other trip May 11, 2014
Stone Cold
The rooms were nice and clean, not real modern but great for a few nights stay with our two poms, staff was helpful when asked for travel estimate time and tea for the room instead of coffee, I would definately stay there again. They made us feel welcome and comfortable. Breakfast was a bonus
Other trip May 8, 2014
Dianne
"hated it...."
The room smelled like sweat and mold.....
2 night family trip Apr 28, 2014
Chaunda
"Nice Hotel Centrally Located"
I found the staff to be very helpful and nice to work with. Room was comfortable. Lacks small frig or microwave. Bed was great. Location allowed easy access to areas I needed to visit.
Other trip May 1, 2014
Ina
This was the worst la Quinta I ever stayed in. I was told that I reserved a smoke free room that had a refrigerator and microwave it didn't have either and it smelled like straight smoke. My friend and I couldn't sleep from all the noise and to top it off the lights went out for about 30 minutes. I WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN. We end canceling our reservation for the second day.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
deon4
"Appearance"
On the website it look great but in person it's not worth $90.00
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Its not the best and its not the worst"
The room was clean but it smelled like a dog was in there and they covered up the smell with pine sol
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
jenna
Nice place, good sized rooms. Clean with a friendly staff! Price was great. Wonderful location. I would stay again.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
Happy customer
Very adequate.
3 night trip Apr 9, 2014
Marcia Johnson
"Just for a couple days"
Wasn't bad. Needs more breakfast variety. Waffle maker was broken. Put some other options including fruit
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
family chick
"Great stay - Very reasonable price"
Room was great. Comfortable, Clean, and without any smells that other reviewers claimed to experience. Yes the hotel could use a little face lift, but otherwise this is a great hotel, especially for business travel.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
There was a bad odor upon our first going into the hotel room which did not improve. The hotel is an older hotel that could use upgrades/updating. It was not private & inconvenient to have the sink right by the front door, the maid was asking if we needed housekeeping and it was hard to hear her, especially with the hairdryer running. We brought our own hairdryer, luckily because the one in the room wasn't working! There could have been a nightlight of some sort near the sink to block the bed area so you won't wake up others when you go to the bathroom. It felt like the faucet was going to fall off in the shower. The sink faucet was grimy and they both were backwards in each faucet. Hot was on the right, not left. There wasn't a suitcase rack/holder. So, we had to move the tray w/cups and ice bucket from the area next to the TV to put only a small suitcase on it, our large suitcase didn't fit there. There didn't seem to be enough insulation between the walls, it was very easy to hear people across the hall, next door & in the hallway.
3 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Hotel was very nice. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Room was spacious and the bed comfortable. Only problem was it is hard to get to. Passed the street for entrance several times.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2014
"No good at all, the place looks bad, smells worst."
I would recommend anybody this place, specially if you have your kids with you.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
lupe
"Never again"
Rooms were nonsmoking (not) hallways smelled musty ask for adjoining rooms 2+ weeks in advance not available when we arrived. Overall you get what you pay for we should have known better.
2 night trip Mar 26, 2014
Pat
"Unbelievable"
Nastiest room ive ever been in. Handicap bathroom looked like something out of a SAW movie, room was filthy and the carpet was do dirty i saw it try to roll up and get in shower chamber with me. Furst floor, not a good neighborhood and window did not lock. Lobby was very loud till early morning. Workers talking loud with guests. Im the type of person who never complains about anything so it has to be really bad for me to even leave a review. This is worst ive ever seen. LaQuinta should be ashaned.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
"Plastic / smoke"
Bathroom smelled like smoke as did other room areas even though it was to be non Smoking Didn't feel clean Staff very nice
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Staff rude"
Hotel was older and that's ok but it needs to be updated. Carpet very old. Staff was rude at check in and Breakfast staff was even worse. Price was good and hotel right off the exit and easy to navigate. Price was good.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Awful! Stay away!"
My kids and I were on our way to Florida on vacation. The room smelled horrible, walls were so thin-we could hear everything the people next door said, and shower didn't work! Left after 20 minutes.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Dabrown
"Biz trip"
Good for the money...clean comfee...
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2014