All hotels in Sunrise, Florida, United States of America
13651 NW 2nd St, Sunrise, FL, 33325, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Good for the price"
Okay for the price but nothing special at all
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Biz trip to South Florida"
The management and staff at this hotel are the worse in America. They're beyond terrible
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
biz traveller
"Reasonably priced for this market"
A reasonably priced hotel for south Florida- comfortable and clean
5 night trip Jan 27, 2015
"Needs remodeling"
Rooms need more cleaning and halls smell bad. Breakfast is ok.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Jorge
"satisfaction"
Comfortable
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
Good, clean, centrally located hotel. I would recommend this for the business traveller who i looking for a good, inexpensive hotel.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Great spot to catch something at the BB&T Center!"
We stayed over night to watch an NHL game at the BB&T center. Great location, as it's only a 5-10 minute drive, if you're after a similar situation. There's nothing much around the area in terms of eaterys (only really a McDonalds) as there are only some corner shops and a couple of grocery shops in the vicinity.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Ryan
"Vacation"
Very relaxing
3 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"i cant believe the prices of hotels these days...."
this hotel should be about $50 dollars a night. it does/did have a waffle maker though. next door is a newer version of the same hotel. but this one took dogs and that was our main concern. its like staying at a hostel. the bed had garbage from tenants before under it. no telling what i couldnt see. tv worked and the breakfast was okay if you got there before the rush. otherwise good luck....
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Was close to the place I visited."
Wasn't too happy about the experience, Could've been better. I was very impressed with three staff members : > Suuey - Works at the front desk ** she was very warm and friendly i liked her the most > Another lady who wears glasses front desk also very cool
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"ugly carpets"
My family went two times this month and the rooms were not clean. The carpets had pieces if food cloth tabs hair and other stuff.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Ok if no other option"
Good location, good shower, soft bed, you can hear all the noise on hallway and every door that opens and closes
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Claudia
"close to nudie bars and strip clubs"
tickets 2 jingle ball concert December 21 @ 7:30 great time gift from my father for Christmas .
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Nessa
"BAD !"
I stayed on the 4 th floor. Checked in, went to my room then going to elevator there was a sign ( elevator broken ) Not good .Front desk kept staying someone is on their way to fix.But it nver happened.
1 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
LISA
"Nice one night stay"
We went to a show at the BB&T Center and booked a room for the night here. We were nearby where we wanted to be, and went shopping at the Ikea and Sawgrass Mills Mall nearby. The location was great for where we needed to be. The elevator was down the day we were there, but the front desk staff offered to help carry anything if we needed. It wasn't an issue for us. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Lauren
"Horrible in Ft Lauderdale Sawgrass Mills"
Dirty carpet smelled like wet dog in halls. Baseboards visibly dirty. Smelled like ashtray in room. Baseboards in halls dirty. Carpet in room stained and smelled damp. Director chair at desk stained. Staff friendly offered room change. Upon inspection other room chair clean. Switched chair. Room smelled same. Baseboards dirty. Smelled like dirty ashtray. Closed room door heard noise re opened light fixture fell. Did not want to change room. Bed comfortable. Elevator broke after first night. Stayed Thursday through Sunday morning. Elevator repaired Sat. Ants noted in sink. Carpet, curtains need replaced. Need paint. Pestcontrol needed. Horrible experience. Would not trust rating online again.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Frances
Economy hotel, room clean, common areas not clean, musty smell in hallways.
3 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"nice and very comfortable hotel."
The Hotel was very nice and clean. The location is very good. close to lots of shopping places. The room very comfortable and spacious.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Luisa
"First and last stay at a LaQuinta"
Upon arrival, the only desk clerk was on the phone & did not acknowledge us. She finally concluded her phone call (without apology), checked us in, & gave us our room keys. She told us about the breakfast the following morning & directed us to the elevator. She was professional & polite, but not pleasant. She did not engage us in conversation, nor did she ask us if we needed any assistance or information. Our rooms were on the 4th floor, right next to the elevator. Both of the rooms had the faint odor of cigarette smoke, even though they were [supposedly] nonsmoking rooms. [Each room had two ashtrays???] The rooms were clean, but dated. There were sufficient towels, but only one washcloth in each room! The walls were paper thin & we had to contend with the noise from neighboring rooms & from the hallway. The worst, though, was the hum of the elevator going up and down all night long... Breakfast was disappointing. Bagels, bread, cereal, fruit, a few hard-boiled eggs, coffee, & juice. A microwave & a waffle maker were located (inconveniently) on the other side of the room. There were only 8 tables in the room, which filled up very quickly. Chairs were constantly being moved from one table to another to make room for the families who were gathering for breakfast. [Perhaps the powers-that-be at LaQuinta would consider expanding the breakfast room & the menu?] Overall: disappointing. [On a side note, if would be helpful if the housekeeping staff could speak English.]
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Twilight Cougar
"Bad experience"
I stay with my family and the room it not smoking, bad very bad
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Enrique
normal room. airco was sometimes failing. room was cleaned for the eye only. lamps and ceiling had a lot of dust. bedding was clean.
"Eh"
I paid $120 to stay here. It was nit what i expected. It was a fairly clean place just not $120 worth. The breakfast in the morning was decent, was disappointed that you ciukd bit take a coffee to go. Out phone in our room did not work and no one attempted to fix it.
1 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014
"convenient"
very good
1 night trip Oct 31, 2014
ELVET
"Nice place to stay"
Nice quiet very friendly employees 10 out of 10 :)
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Jorge
"The Hotel..."
Was Ok
3 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
WILLIAM
"Nice hotel, friendly staff!"
Was just in town staying for one night, but I was pleased with my stay. The staff was very friendly, the room was clean, and the internet worked fast!
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Adam
"Lovely time"
This is my second time staying at this Inn and it won't be the last. My only con is it would be nice to extend the breakfast option. Andrea who works nights has been terrific and is surely an asset. Thank you!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Shelly
"comfortable clean hotel!"
Breakfast is lacking not everyone eats cereal or waffles! Where the eggs?
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
I had a blast
2 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
"Inexpensive hotel, suburbs of Ft. Lauderdale"
Average stay, nothing spectacular. One drawback in particular, seems to be a lot of families "living" in this hotel. At breakfast, I would see a lot of kids wearing school uniforms and backpacks. I heard a lot of parents "hurry, we have to go". Caught a glimpse of some of the rooms with the door opened, looked like a cramped studio apt. :(
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
travel a lot
"Nice enough"
Evrything was all rigth except the room where you take the breakfast it is too small for the amount of People that use it.
3 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
ENRIQUE
"You get what you pay for"
Nice small hotel near the Sawgrass Mall. Continental breakfast with the usual stuff. The staff was absolutely nice, very kind. We were near to a smoker room and they let us change the room. I will recommend for sure this hotel to a friend.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Vicky
"EXCELLENT"
EXCELLENT
8 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Domingo
Nice hotel close to sawgrass mills. Clean and pleasant hotel. Would absolutely recommend staying here
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Nice hotel, perfect for Sawgrass area"
It was very nice to stay there, good price for what you get. Nice rooms and good location.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Diana
Bathtub was dirty ....full of hair and sink full of clear plastic paper...in order to take a shower and brush our teeth. we need to clean our self the bathroom. We were to tired and needed to have some rest.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Bpena
"Nice!"
Non pretentious good hotel. Nice rooms. Very convenient for SawGrass Mill.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
I. Greiffenstei
"Well worth the price"
We enjoyed our stay and the staff was great and met all of our expectations. Would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Cheap but don't expect so much, a lot of noise and hallways has a cigarrete smell.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"nice"
A/c need help. Other then that its all good
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
I was disappointed with the whole experience. This hotel was dated looking on the inside hallway and smelled very musty. The elevator was dirty and smeared. There were no washcloth and soap in the room when I got there. The lobby was just not welcoming upon first entering. In fact there was nothing special about this hotel. The one across the street looked better inside the lobby area. Had I known it was right across the street, I would have booked there.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
og
"Very peaceful place but very old. Needs renovation"
I needed to rest and I was able to do it in a peaceful place, with a pool for myself and a good breakfast, free Internet and parking. People were friendly and the location was good for me.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Bertha
"Pleasant Stay"
It worked out very well for us.Clean room and nice office setup.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Never Again"
The hallway smelled like urine, door latch loose. Elevator disgusting.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"Was Pleasantly Surprised!"
Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Daughter was here for business and I tagged along for leisure. Rooms had microwave and mini fridge, which was great for keeping our beverages cold for our return trip home. Pool was wonderful , room and bathroom were clean and spacious, breakfast was typical hot waffle maker, hard boiled eggs were over cooked and they had no pepper, but the breakfast room was kept clean! They allowed me a late check out and the option to use pool and/or hang out in lobby until my daughter was done with her conference. Stayed only one night, but would book this hotel again, convenient to local attractions.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
"Good location, nice people and very good breakfast"
I was there for 6 nights, and was my first time in La Quinta, The staff is very nice and friendly. The hotel seems to be with good maintenance, and it's located very closed to Sawgrass Mills for you to make shopping. Can't ask for more.
6 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"its was wonderful stay"
the staff was very nice alway a smile on there face the rooms is clean every day the breakfast was nice self services there is a pool down stairs
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
mario
"The room could have been a little cleaner."
The staff was very friendly, helpful and met my needs..
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"next to concert venue"
perfect
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
chris bowman
"told incorrect info"
it was a big disappointment that there was no wired internet in the room. It stated in their online profile that they specifically had this, but since so many hotels are going all wifi i called before booking and they confirmed yes wired cable available in the rooms. But when I got there it was all wifi. This was a big deal as I had to access files that will not allow login if it recognizes a public/wifi connection, had to take extra time and expense to pay for internet elsewhere when had planned to work in the room. the staff was very friendly but not knowledgeable about the area, gave bad directions and incorrect info about restaurants.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014