All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
3501 NW Le Jeune Rd, Miami, FL, 33142, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"good hotel"
The staff was friendly. They upgraded our room when they had several cancellations.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Value for money spent"
good value for the money,esp with park and cruise.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"comfortable"
Very nice hotel, did not like that the pet friendly rooms were non smoking but other than that now complaints! Will stay again in future!!
1 night trip Jan 1, 2015
christine
"Unsatisfied customer 2/5"
We did not enjoy our stay in this hotel. For the following reasons: - there was no microwave and refrigerator in the room. we were told that they have it in the room. The front desk promised us that they will provide us with extra ice cooler, did not happen. I have to take a medication and needs refrigeration. We ended up buying our own cooler. - you can hear the airplanes taking off from your room. I understand that this hotel is located near the airport, but at least control the noise level. - the beds are small and uncomfortable. - its difficult to regulate the air conditioner. - breakfast time is too early 6am to 9am ; if you're 5 min.late, they close the door. They should understand that most of the customers are on vacation and would like a little extra time to sleep. Who eats breakfast at 6am?
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Finish My Christmas Vacations"
We have started our Vacation on La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport North and was very satisfied with that one; but in this case in addition to the high rate, the bad attention and the worst breakfast; we get a room with high noise from the airport.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Leo
"Miami with family"
Met my daughter there from Virginia we had such a beautiful time the service was wonderful the people were very very polite. Spending New Year's Eve in Miami was wonderful.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Pamela
"Miami for the night"
Area not so good, hotel was a little smelly in the rooms.
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
"Rooms not clean"
I had to change hotels the minute I got into my room. When I walked in it smelled like wet dog, the bathroom was full of dog hair on the floor, the shower wasn't clean and the air conditioner was making all sorts of loud noises. I felt uncomfortable sleeping in that room and didn't feel changing rooms would give me a better result. Lost my money since I had booked through here, but found a great room at a decent price at the Hilton Hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"nice for a short stay"
allows you to park your car for 7 days free plus a free shuttle to port of miami
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Romulo
"IT NEEDS SOME UPDATES"
STAFF WAS COURTEOUS BUT ROOMS NEED UPDATE. IT IS OK FOR A LAY OVER BUT NOT A PLACE TO SPEND MORE THAN ONE NIGHT
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
roy
"safe parking"
used this hotel since they offer free parking during my cruise plus free shuttle as well to port of miami
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Romulo
"Not usual La Quinta standard"
I specifically booked this hotel because it said free airport shuttle. I called La Quinta days before the trip to find out how to get the shuttle eg. if reservations were required etc and was advised to just use the phones by baggage claim when I arrived. I did this when I arrived only to be told that the last shuttle left and I should take a cab. Never was there any mention of the hours the shuttle ran before. Upon arrival at the hotel the whole lobby area wreaked of smoke as the smoking area was immediately at the front door so you had to wade through it to get in as well as it traveled into the lobby and was lodged. This would be terribly problematic for anyone with respiratory ailments. There were a number of persons ahead of me at check in so the wait was somewhat long as there was only one member of staff available for check ins. The general condition of the hotel is poor but when I pointed this out to the front desk clerk I was told that they would be renovating soon........ -lobby furniture tearing and dirty looking -elevators buttons and signs filled with grime and dirt (this could easily be cleaned before any major renovations) -carpets in the room look dirty therefore not sure if they are not cleaned or just stained from use -bathroom tiles are cracked -toilet seat is plastic and bubbled (given that the seat is an inexpensive plastic type, this could have easily been changed) -breakfast fruit not good (apples soft inside) and no whole wheat type options
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"0"
That was worse hotel stay me and my family had. There was no service
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
sunil
"Disappointing experience"
I chose this hotel because it is close to the airport, has a free airport shuttle and a fair price. However when I arrived at the airport at midnight I was told that there was no shuttle for the time upon my arrival. It was a very small hotel but the personnel at the front desk was helpful. The bed was ok. There were fliers on the floor of my room from nearby shops or so which makes me feel a little uncomfortable. The coffee maker and the towels were not very clean. The free breakfast is provided from 6:00 a.m. to 9 a.m. which I didn't get to has because I got up too late. However I got to take the free shuttle when I left and the shuttle was good and the driver was a very nice guy. The hotel was OK for sleeping for one night but it wasn't somewhere I'd consider for a longer stay.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"The Best Place for the Best Location!"
I enjoyed being close to the airport, free transportation to and from the airport, and to the Port of Miami. Because of my situation,I could have used transportation from the Port of Miami. The location of the airport wasn't near any stores we could look around at while spending the day in Miami, but the hotel made up for that by having plenty of places for us to choose from for ordering food from restaurants that deliver. That was a very BIG, BIG plus for us. That was the best hotel to stay at near the airport. Can't forget the free breakfast...always a plus!! This hotel will be our spot to stay in when we do future cruises.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
Tamela
"Close to the airport"
I booked a none smoking room and got a smoking room ,everything smell the air conditioning the towels the pillows and sheets they all smells like smoke .
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
rajman
"Not awful but not A-1"
Beds need up dating Found some kind of bug in the sink a live A roach on the wall The pool was nice the hotel employees were very helpful
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Good enough for a 1 night layover."
Good enough for an over night layover, wouldn't stay there if we were vacationing in Miami.
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
"Nice overnight spot near the airport"
The staff and the beds are definitely the highlight. All the front desk staff I dealt with were cheerful, efficient and accommodating. I was given one room and the a/c was broken do I couldn't adust it or turn it off. I let the front desk know and they gave me a new room without question or hesitation. Also, the beds and pillows were remarkably comfortable, which the most important just before or after a flight!
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
betsy
"Never again"
Miserable. First off they overbooked and I did not get the room that was reserved and confirmed. There were bugs crawling on the bathroom vanity and night stand. The air conditioner was a single in room unit that rattled all night. I would have changed hotels but the two surrounding hotels were booked.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2014
Great Hotel, friendly environment and grey service
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Hotel Stay"
We arrived early in the day and the check in was at 15:00, we were allowed to check in early but it was in a smoking room and i don`t smoke at all, the thing was that we could not switch to a non smoking room later on so we just stayed there. At least we could rest.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Phill
"Great staff."
Staying after a cruise, the staff was accommodating, and tried to help everyone to get into their rooms. They made the entire experience as positive as possible. I was very impressed with their helpfulness and kindness.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Stale smoke smell"
Dirty! The entire hotel smells like smoke
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"Nov family trip"
I will be returning, I was a bit skeptical after reading reviews. But I guess to each is their own preference. I recommend that they upgrade their fittness equipment in the gym and work something out for guest, that have late flights and would like to check out late without chaving to pay full price.
3 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Pick Red Roof it's much better at this location."
Hotel doesn't mention they are behind a current construction of an Embassy Suites. Cleanliness is difficult under these conditions. Windows without locks, smoking smell in non-smoking rooms. Not visible from "42" ave (Lejune, locating it behind the construction buildings was a mission. If they where upfront with the current construction issue, would have chosen another hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 26, 2014
Nice snd clean. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. It is very close to the airport intl of miami.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"No tricks. You get the real thing"
Its a nice hotel, near airport, and friendly habitat, everything works well and service is available. No complains
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
omar
"not so hot"
Airport was right next to the airport so it was super hard to dlerp. Extremely noisey. Only perk was having a shuttle to the cruise port
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
"Not what it seems"
Nothing what the on-line pictures portray. We had a standard king room - when we got there, we were told that they were completely sold out the night before & our room was not ready. We asked & were told to come back later & our room should be ready, but to call if we were to be later than 8pm. We returned & checked-in around 5-6pm. We walked into the room, the furniture- let's just say it seen better days (it was old and beat up), cleanliness was not a number one priority (we found a box of half eaten donuts in one of the nightstand's drawer, I'm sure left from prior guests), the carpet had stains, the sink was clogged (my husband unclogged it because we needed to wash our hands and didn't want to wait till someone came to fix it). We tried to book another hotel once we saw the condition of the room, unfortunately the majority of hotels near the airport and Brickell area were booked. We spent the least amount of time, as possible, in the room.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Convenient for the airport..."
All comforts in the room : wifi, coffee machine, AC, etc, but we could hear the next door room using their bathroom so it could be a bit noisy,
huskytraveller
In need of update, excellent location and helpful staff
Cathy
"very good!"
i have stay this hotel for 4 days. it was very good and location was very convenience , good breakfast everyday.i will back if i go to miami again.
jessica
"Close to the airport!!!!!!"
Stayed for one night only to be able to make my early morning flight. It was a pleasant enough stay. Breakfast was excellent. I will definitely consider staying there again.
Ann
"AIRPORT - AIRPLANES OVERHEAD"
WE JUST LOVED WATCHING THE AIRPLANES FLY OVERHEAD....SAT AT THE POOL AND ENJOYED EVERY ONE OF THEM
DIANNA
"La Quinta Miami Airport East"
Checked in late for an overnight stay before a cruise. If it wasn't for the free shuttle from airport and to the port I probably wouldn't stay here again. Hotel is in desperate need for some upgrades. The AC was very loud, but that blocked out the noise of the airport I guess. The bed was ok because I was tired, but it wasn't anything wonderful. Bathroom was pretty gross. We missed breakfast so I can't comment on that. The check in was smooth and the guy at the desk was friendly and helpful. The shuttles were very convenient and the only plus to staying here. I had read reviews before we got there, so none of this was very surprising. I just needed a place to lay my head for a few hours and it was ok.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Fine for what it is"
A decent hotel close to the airport with free shuttle service to and from (runs on the half hour). It was a fine hotel for what it was, just don't expect a lot more than that. The continental breakfast was sufficient as well. The only complaint is the fact that the proximity to the airport means you hear the planes taking off all the time until the air traffic quits for the night (the walls are very thin), and the quality of your sleep will depend on the neighbors that you have.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"The Roach Inn Hotel"
I needed to book a night stay at a hotel close to the airport since i had a 7 am departure and this hotel seemed close to airport. I was greeted by a live roach on the carpet upon entering the room and once again in the morning there was another roach on the bathroom counter. Never again will i stay at this hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Park and cruise"
Hotel was ok. Address doesn't match with GPS. Many people had a lots of trouble finding the hotel. Construction in front of hotel. Good deal for a park and cruise. Quick continental breakfast. Good Suttle.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"close to airport"
For a quick overnight, near the airport. Perfect hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
"LAST RESORT"
This hotel is in major need of remodeling. The lobby was clean but the hallways wall needs painting BIG TIME. Also, the halls smelled like the stench of mold was being covered by a deodorizing spray. The room was not dirty but the bed sheets were stained and had slight tears. The bathroom was just gross. The shower had 2 dead small roaches and the wall above the shower had coarse hair which gave the heevee jeevees. I called to complain but the front desk put me on hold forever and so I walked down to the reception area. There was a very nice woman who looked extremely overwhelmed by a guest who had taken pictures of dead roaches and stained sheets and was aggressively upset so I decided to bear with it and not add to the poor woman's burden. I've stayed at La Quinta's before and I've NEVER experienced this. I guess there's a first time for everything.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Annette
"All in All good stay."
The room was very clean the staff was very friendly. Need some updates but it was a great stay prior to my cruise. Couldn't use the shuttle to get to the port it was full.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Crystal
"value for money"
Comfortable room, friendly staff and a decent breakfast.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
chevy
"Excellent place to stay."
Great place to stay. Safe, clean and friendly staff. I would recommend it.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Gigi
"filthy"
We checked in. No problem there. We went into our room. It was hot!! We asked them to turn thermostat down. Twenty more muted later it was still extremely hot and uncomfortable. My daughter went to shower. The tub had not been cleaned. It was full of hairs and filth. Not what we wanted after a 13 hour driving be at 1:05 am. They did transfer room for us. It was clean and cooler. I wold not be back though. Carpet looked filthy.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
wendy
"Business Trip"
Stayed overnight after a long day at work.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"Too expensive for what it is!!!!"
Very disappointing!!! Very, very expensive for what it is. Hotel is extremely outdated, filthy carpets, ROACHES!!!! in the room, totally disgusting!!!!
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
AyA
Motel was fine, not good neighborhood. Told not to go out at night
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Tc
Right by the airport, decent room for sleep and quick travel.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Kim M
"family trip for convenience"
Conveniently located and reasonably priced but definitely needs improvements and updates. Cleanliness of rooms could also be improved upon.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2014