All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
3501 NW Le Jeune Rd, Miami, FL, 33142, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Nice hotel for business. but not for pleasure"
Very noise night, train, airplanes, not good for rest.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
jucasar
"Short stay"
Just for a night stay. Good service
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Carlos
"Clean and comfortable"
Room was clean and comfortable. A good continental breakfast.
"Covenient"
Decent place to stay overnight when traveling on cruise from port
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Hotel near the airport."
Its a good hotel near the airport, includes breakfast, the only bad thing is if you want to sleep a little longer you won`t be able as planes start to fly very early and make lot of noise.
Phill
"Cheap and adequate"
not spiffy or new, needs interior work all over Nevertheless, clean and adequate for my overnight needs at miami airport.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Tanya
"Disgusting"
Hotel room was musty and moldy air every night we woke up stuffy, Florida cockroaches, breakfast sucked... No bacon. Unless you love hard boiled eggs, yay... Cleaning Service sucked. Pool never clean. Front desk service was A1 though. You go guys!
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"I was in with some friends for WMC"
Even with GPS, this wasn't the easiest hotel to find. They also have construction going on by where the actual sign is, so it's a little tucked in behind that. There isn't much around as far as places to eat in walking distance, they have a little wing place in front there. But they have plenty of places that deliver that slide menus under your door after check in. The place wasn't bad as far as being clean, had a little funky smell from time to time, but it wasn't as intense as some of the reviews I've seen. it was 2 nights for us, so it served it's purpose. It's very close to the highway and the airport, so you can get anywhere downtown fairly quickly, within maybe 15 mins at most. The staff is very very nice and accommodating. This was def a highlight for me. Housekeeping doesn't speak English too well, but the desk makes it all happen back there. You will hear the planes flying over nonstop. But it is right there by the airport so...
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
"overall"
Housekeeping could have been a lot better and prepared for the needs of customers.
3 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
wendy
"Ok for travelers. Could be better for couples."
The lobby must be revovated. Its has an excellent location.
"Nice hotel, close to the airport"
My experience was fabulous, I will recommend the hotel to a friend. Clean and very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Comfortable atmosphere. Shuttle service was great: on time. No problems getting to and from the airport
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Felisha
"nice for one night"
Hallways were dirty, we were instructed to not order any food from the flyers that were pushed under the door. Why were they allowed to be there then in the first place?
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Lori
"OK hotel"
We needed a hotel close to airport for our cruise departure the next day. The staff @ hotel was awesome. The facility is a little outdated and needs a little upgrading. Overall, it wasn't good, wasn't bad, just OK for the stay.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Three nights-no housekeeping visit after 1st night-comfortable beds, quiet room, good price
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Christopher
"Good for the price"
For the money its a nice and and quiet place. No help with the baggages.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Martha
"Frustrated"
I had trouble checking in. It was 2:30 AM and I was tired from traveling and when I checked in I was told that Hotels.com was not authorizing my stay, even though I had prepaid and had my printed receipt. After a frustrating 30 minutes on the phone they finally straightened out the problem and I was able to check into my room. I had never had troubles with Hotels.com before, but now I'm a little leery of booking with them again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"My stay was very pleasant but too short."
I was impressed from the moment I was picked up in the shuttle. The check in was very smooth and my room was readyIt was good to be back at La Quinta. I left before Breakfast so I cannot comment on the breakfast. As they say in Jamaica "no problems man"..
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
ashlee
"convenient for layover between flights"
the hotel definately needs renovating. the hallways are dingy and the walls need painting etc. room itself is not bad, bed is comfy and wifi is fast. the shuttle service was not on time and there six of us was waiting for an hour to get picked from the airport.that left a bad taste in my mouth. breakfast is very very basic but its free. the fact that its only five minutes from the airport makes it very convenient
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Rere
"Hotel with the sketchiest entrance I've seen"
Construction going on makes the hotel super ugly and sketchy, floors are sticky and the bathroom is small. Everything else is as expected.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Just fine"
La Quinta is always nice in my experience. However, breakfast always makes me cringe with their trashy styrofoam plates and cups. Paper is classier and better for the environment. And only 1 cent more. I hope they can be greener.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Britt
"The Right Location for The Airport"
We chose this hotel because of its proximity to the airport and the availability of shuttle service, along with the means to park a car for a week while we were away. All this proved to be the right choice. Breakfast was also included, but due to our early flight we were unable to take advantage of that feature. The only downside at the moment here is the major construction occurring near the property. Even with a GPS, it can be a real challenge to locate it.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"It's hard to find. Don't bother looking."
No sign at entrance, very hard to find. Air conditioner was malfunctioning and we had to change rooms; coffee maker didn't work;breakfast was extremely limited, coffee was disgusting.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Karen S
"3T"
LOVE YOUR HOTEL
3 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
JANDILEE
"Not a very happy camper"
First I didn't know the shuttle stop at 11 had a late flight told attendant I had a late arrival and never was told it stop at 11 so had to pay $10, room had roaches disgusting very disgusting and when we did us the shuttle it never showed on time was told every 30 mins ha big joke..... The staff was awesome
2 night trip with friends Feb 18, 2015
Markesha
This hotel is great! Great location, staff is very friendly & room was always clean! I would definitely recommend it.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Near to every place"
if you have to be near the airport, to go to the port free this is the hotel that you need
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Hotel is very old, the carpet filthy"
Filthy carpet, bathroom that would look ok in the $50 motel but not in the $150 hotel
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"OK for one night stop over"
There was nothing to do within walking distance of the hotel. The one restaurant next door was terrible. They got one of our meals wrong and there was a loud fight in the kitchen. There was a shuttle to the Dolphin Mall, $10/person. Great mall. We stayed here because of shuttle availability to/from the airport and also the cruise ships.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Yo he estado tres veces en este hotel lo recomiendo
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
juan
Good Hotel but price high. Good Reception stuff. Clean.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Zaherul
"Don't think I would rent a room there again"
The first room smelled of urin the second room had brown smudged on the sheets and brown fecal matter on the toilet as well and no staff around to come clean it. The staff was friendly and they did give me a discount on the room but I had to change sheets and clean the bathroom myself
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
Rona
"Over priced for what you get"
It was ok. Old hotel and run down. Van from airport was old and ricketity. No way of telling when it would arrive at the airport. The restaurant next door was disgusting dirty and dimly lit. Didn't stay. Went down the street to an embassy suite with a restaurant inside the lobby and it was excellent.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2015
"convenient for airport/cruise access"
Booked for convenience as it was close to Miami airport and had free airport/cruise shuttle. Both were easy to use. No restaurants near by and the call in room service wasn't the best. Very friendly staff. Hotel clean and comfortable though a little small. Over all no complaints.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
Rebecca
"Hotel before cruise ship vacation."
Needs updating and repairs and more attention to cleanliness.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Overpriced and under-effectual"
We were staying there because we had to be at the airport at 4:00am. We asked for a wake-up call at 3:30. They never called. We asked them to make a taxi pick-up call for 3:45. It never came; we don't know if they never called or the cab just didn't come. The room cost over $200 and wasn't worth it. (The Reno La Quinta costs less that $80.)
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Brenda
"Great waffles"
Although the facility was run down, the people at the front desk gave 5-star service. The pool could have used a good cleaning, but we had a blast sitting out on the pool deck, soaking in the Florida sunshine while watching all the planes coming in for final approach for landing. No restaurant or bar at this hotel, but the free breakfast is quite good. The coffee was strong (the way I like it), and the waffles were excellent. I actually kinda liked this place.
2 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
Jana
"Hotel for one nighters or Emergencies"
The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating but the hotel infrastructure felt old and more like a motel....added to which I encountered small roaches in my room.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Avoid at all costs!"
I stayed overnight prior to a charter flight to Cuba ...this hotel is set back behind a construction zone, is directly under the final approach path of jet after jet after jet. Grossly overpriced for what it is AND no in-room regular coffee .... hotel only has de-caf - not even available at the desk... HUH?? You can do MUCH better ... avoid this dump!
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2015
John A
"Old Hotel"
Seems to be a very old hotel. Strong smell of mildew in the room. Room was clean though. I found it a bit expensive for the quality of the hotel. But it does offer the convenience of being close to the airport and cruise pier. Not bad for a one night stay if you need it.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Wilfredo
"Met the need"
We were here for a quick layover before a cruise. We chose this hotel for several reasons - proximity to the port, free transportation to the port from hotel and we could leave our vehicle at the hotel while we were on the cruise for no additional charge. This hotel satisfied that need very well. It was hard to find because it was behind construction of another hotel but after a couple loops around the block we finally figured out how to get to it. Is it a lavish 5-star hotel? No, but it was clean, well kept and I would use it again for the same need.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"good hotel"
The staff was friendly. They upgraded our room when they had several cancellations.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Value for money spent"
good value for the money,esp with park and cruise.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"comfortable"
Very nice hotel, did not like that the pet friendly rooms were non smoking but other than that now complaints! Will stay again in future!!
1 night trip Jan 1, 2015
christine
"Unsatisfied customer 2/5"
We did not enjoy our stay in this hotel. For the following reasons: - there was no microwave and refrigerator in the room. we were told that they have it in the room. The front desk promised us that they will provide us with extra ice cooler, did not happen. I have to take a medication and needs refrigeration. We ended up buying our own cooler. - you can hear the airplanes taking off from your room. I understand that this hotel is located near the airport, but at least control the noise level. - the beds are small and uncomfortable. - its difficult to regulate the air conditioner. - breakfast time is too early 6am to 9am ; if you're 5 min.late, they close the door. They should understand that most of the customers are on vacation and would like a little extra time to sleep. Who eats breakfast at 6am?
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Finish My Christmas Vacations"
We have started our Vacation on La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport North and was very satisfied with that one; but in this case in addition to the high rate, the bad attention and the worst breakfast; we get a room with high noise from the airport.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Leo
"Miami with family"
Met my daughter there from Virginia we had such a beautiful time the service was wonderful the people were very very polite. Spending New Year's Eve in Miami was wonderful.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Pamela
"Miami for the night"
Area not so good, hotel was a little smelly in the rooms.
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
"Rooms not clean"
I had to change hotels the minute I got into my room. When I walked in it smelled like wet dog, the bathroom was full of dog hair on the floor, the shower wasn't clean and the air conditioner was making all sorts of loud noises. I felt uncomfortable sleeping in that room and didn't feel changing rooms would give me a better result. Lost my money since I had booked through here, but found a great room at a decent price at the Hilton Hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"nice for a short stay"
allows you to park your car for 7 days free plus a free shuttle to port of miami
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014