All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎855-234-2585

Quite clean
    Rather comfortable
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Ordinary pool
"21st birthday."
The hotel was great. Hotels.com was horrible. Very disappointed.
2 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2016
Shannon
"Nice getaway"
Nice room and the bed is very comfortable. This our 2nd time here and will definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Vicki
good
2 night trip Dec 21, 2015
good
6 night trip Dec 17, 2015
It was a guys trip, 10 guys, excellent spot on the strip. Will deff do it again.
2 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2016
abdul
The hotel was nice. The Casino area majority was slots. Some of the other hotels casino area was much nicer. The one awesome part of the hotel was that it had a CVS connected to it. We ended up using CVS a lot.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Tiffany
Great hotel! Room was clean and neat! The check in line was kind of long however overall my stay was great. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
very dirty rooms
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
carlos
"Great hotel...will stay again"
TI is a great hotel. It's one of the better hotels when considering the price you pay relative to other hotels on the strip. The room was spacious for two people, clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The shower had great water pressure and plenty of hot water. Basically, a very comfortable stay. The kicker is that unlike many other hotels on the strip, this hotel also offers complementary in-house refrigerators as well. This is a huge plus to store any beverages or snacks during your Vegas stay. If there's only one thing I can say that TI was missing is a food court. It would be nice to grab some quick "cheap eats" for snacks between meals. But given it's proximity to the shopping mall across the street, alternative food options are very close by.
3 night trip Dec 30, 2015
It's a good hotel. Location perfect. Clean and organized except the cleaning lady always knock too loudly and almost yelling to us all the time.
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
"Great Hotel, Great Location...."
The check in process was problematic... my key did not work and it took me three trips to the front desk with my family waiting for 40 minutes to get into my room....
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Bradley Kent
"Pleasant stay"
We had a pleasant getaway trip. The hotel location is good for walking around on Las Vegas blvd at night. Hotel parking is also convenient for local street and FWY access.
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
"Janaki ram"
disappointed
6 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Janaki ram
"A great, family friendly treasure"
Great location, family friendly. We revived a dormant family tradition and headed to Vegas for the holidays. Treasure Island was a great choice. We booked two adjoining rooms. They were quiet, spacious and clean. It was easy to get on and off the freeway if we drove and easy to walk the strip of we didn't. We'll be back.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Jamie
Comfortable stay.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
If you want to eat don't eat in side the hotel. Food costs too much. Go to the Fashion Show Shopping Mall which is next to the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino. On the 3 floor has a food court. The prices are very cheap.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
GARY
"TI on NYE"
It was a great trip
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Jerry
"NEW YEARS CELEBRATION"
VERY SATISFY EXCEPT FOR HOTEL DOORS NOT HANDICAP BUTTON FOR ACCESS TO IN AND OUT, OTHER THAN THAT GREAT PLACE AND SERVICE. OUR REGISTER HELPER WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND NICE IN EVERY WAY.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
poor buffet food selection.. food not good.. i lost my ipad charger, but i let it slide
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Bedendina
Second time stay, will come back again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
The front desk clerk was not friendly, when I asked about the indoor pool, she told me that, they don't have pool, but if we want to use a jacuzzi, we have to pay at the spa, but yet we are still have to pay for the resorts fee. When checked in our room, we felt like we just walked into the smoking area, it smelled like bleach and smoke odor mixed together. When we come out for the new year count down, the security was very mean at the main door, he told us to turn back, but did not tell us the detour. When I asked why, one of the manager told us that that they have a private party, and no one suppose to be I n and out through that door. Besides the room service, everything else is just bad service. The only good thing is that they have the countdown on new year eve.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"New Years in Vegas"
It was a fun filled stay for New Years in Vegas.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
matthew
"Very nice stay"
We were there for 2016 New year celebration. Hotel was great and good security. Even though it is an older hotel there on the strip, it is not shabby or dark as some of others. Room was very nice, no coffee maker though, so we were glad that we brought our Pixie with us.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
Renata
"Great trip"
Hotel location was great. Near the best hotels on the strip without paying the price of staying in one of them. Staff was extremely helpful. Hotel was clean. Only issue was the tv. Not a lot of selection of channels to watch but great overall
9 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2015
Cindy
"More attention to details."
Room was nice, but the casino area reeks of cigarette smoke and it filters up to the hallways outside of the rooms. There was no complimentary bottled water in the room although you pay a $30 resort fee. The spa was ok, but the door to the sauna would not stay closed and the staff did not keep the towels and water for the sauna replenished. The front desk staff was friendly and allowed early check-in.
3 night trip Dec 28, 2015
Brandon
"TI"
Great room. friendly staff. wonderful location. Have to cross smokey casino to get anywhere.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Edward
"Birthday(Wife)/Christmas getaway"
Everything was great. My only complaint was the long wait to check in and out.
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
"Fun"
My nieces 21st birthday facilities was good when I checked in all that was great an overall enjoyed again
2 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2015
Matthew
"Treasure Island was truly a treasure."
Very enjoyable stay. Room was comfortable, service was excellent and it included some two for one coupons for the dinner buffet and drinks.We will definitely return.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Stephen
Loved it! Staff accommodated out family after a minor delay.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Jose
"Resort Fee (rip-off!)"
We were charged a $30 "Resort fee" per night. Mandatory charge for such things as free wifi, newspaper and use of fitness center. A super 8 hotel would provide this for free. I suggest, just charge a fair price for the room without silly gimmicks and add-ones!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"not again"
this being my first stay at Treasure Island, I don't know that I can honestly say I will go back. I stayed two nights and both mornings I had housekeeping try and enter my room before 8 am. One the final morning of my stay I had housekeeping come by twice wanting to clean the room for check out before 9:30 in the morning. I felt as though I was being kicked out of my room even though my checkout was not until 11 am. I told the clerk at the checkout desk, but she didn't really seem to care that I was kicked out of my room early. I don't think I will stay at Treasure Island again. This was my first and last visit to the hotel.
3 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2015
"Great stay for a reasonable price"
Hotel was in a great location, rooms were clean and spacious. Food in the hotel was meh and overpriced, but there are tons of options close by. Staff was super friendly and helpful. WiFi only allows 2 devices to be connected without an additional charge, but we spent very time in the hotel anyway. The fitness center was great and open 24 hours. Next time, we really want to check out the spa. The oversized tub was amazing and there was plenty of hot water. Bathroom was spacious and the view was incredible. If you have younger kids like we did, there are probably more family friendly hotels, but overall we were extremely satisfied.
4 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
"will look for an other hotel next time"
Not really good, the guy- front desk receptionist is so mean and not helpfull
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
son
"Soo good"
Ubication is the best
6 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
richard
The check out time is not that good for Las Vegas. The Check in take too long. The hotel is not look really clean, which it should be.
2 night trip with friends Dec 21, 2015
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
"RECOMMENDED"
IT WORTH FOR THE PRICE, BUT NOTHING MORE THAN THAT. COMFORT, AND GREAT STAYS
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
"Not bad at all, but still room for improvement."
I stayed on the spa floor of TI so the halls were quiet, my room was not bad but had absolutely no view / but I prefer a clean room over a great view any day. Everyone was really nice and security was amazing on checking to see who had a room and not. Location was perfect perfect perfect. The only thing a did not like was the order when entering the hotel, thank god my room did not have this order nor did the hallways. I would stay again yes.
2 night trip Dec 23, 2015
Heidi
"Very good hotel"
Very Clean and big room. The check in staff was friendly. There is no microwave. refrigerator didn't work.
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Yihuan
"Stay here."
Very please with our stay. Beds were comfortable and room was clean.
Darry
It was a awesome stay !! Friendly safe enviorment
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2015
"Nice, clean and comfortable"
The room was nice, clean, and comfortable. Loved the location!
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
Crystal
"Good news/bad news"
There is no coffee service in the room and the nearest coffee is in the restaurant or Starbucks;exorbitant prices for s necessity! Food in the restaurants also ridiculously expensive. If we return (unlikely) we will eat elsewhere. Accommodations great but necessities costly.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Cathleen
"Overall good experience"
Rooms were clean. We did not use in house dining. Initially we were offered 36th floor which has an optional smoking rooms. We did not know about it until we entered the room. The smoke was not bearable. The advice is to avoid the floor for people who prefers non smoking. The front desk switched room on 15th floor which was good/clean. The house keeping is good. Front desk is responsive. We liked the Tram to mirage. The Mystere show was awesome. We enjoyed it.
"Treasure Island"
I was surprised by how smokey the casino was, and our room had a few housekeeping issues, but overall, I really like this resort.
3 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2015
Noal
"I would recommend friend and family to stay at tr"
It was fabulous. My family and I had a wonderful time. Hope to go back soon. Thanks a million. Best time in a long while
Amos
"Clean, comfortable, good value"
The room was clean and comfortable, and everything in it worked as expected. It was definitely a good value. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Dec 15, 2015
Amir
"Kevin from Illinois"
Had a great time and would stay there again.
6 night trip Dec 14, 2015