All hotels in Texarkana, Arkansas, United States of America
5102 N State Line Ave, Texarkana, AR, 71854, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

I enjoyed my stay. I think you guys could have a better breakfast. There was not any creamer for coffee, no kind of meat, and bagels with plain cream cheese.
2 night trip Jan 27, 2016
lisa
"Had to leave"
The room was nice. It was also clean. Staff was very nice and always polite. However, all the areas outside of the actual room were bordering on disgusting. Filthy from the walkway in, to the elevators and continuing into the dining area. The breakfast was poor. Nothing aside from the actual room, and some very nice staff was acceptable.
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable but that is all I can say nice. Breakfast was not good- very limited choices and poor quality and not clean. Room in poor repair. Beds small - full size not queen. Place smelled like smoke. Not impressed.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
We stayed at this La Quinta the week before and enjoyed our stay
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2015
Don
Decent for the price and pet friendly. No problems.
1 night family trip Sep 8, 2015
"Good for a one night stay."
It is an older hotel that has been fixed up. Nice and clean. High carb breakfast available but they did have hard boiled eggs. No tea bags. It was good for a one night stay.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Sue
"Old"
Older hotel, not as nice as most La Quentas we stay in but it was ok. Breakfast needs attention very poor choices. Staff was friendly and helpful. Most important it was clean. We will stay again
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Phillip L
"leftover luggage anyone?"
We got in late so we grabbed the key and went straight to the room - dropped the luggage and crawled into bed. When we got up in the morning and actaully started looking around - it was obvious that the cleaning crew did a nominal job at best. Yes the bed was made - and yes, there were fresh towels. Here is what wasn't good: coffee grounds on the counter floor needed to be vacuumed suitcase and clothes left by a previous guest - in the closet!!! Yes a suitcase and clothes were left IN the closet. Shower did not work - so we had to take baths before leaving. Breakfast was ok - although the coffe was terrible When I complained about the state of the room I was offered a $20 comp - HOWEVER, since I booked the room thru expedia - she couldnt give me the refund. huh? Needless to say, this hotel is off of my travel plans for the future.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
roberta
Nice place. Not fancy, but clean. Mattress just adequate.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Close to interstate and nearby restaurants. I would definitely stay there again for a quick overnight.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
It was fine and clean for the price and was dog friendly.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
The only thing that I liked was the bed was comfortable and the room was always clean didn't like that there was no refrigerator we stayed 4 nights
4 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
amanda
"Shabby and outdated"
I guess the old saying,"you get what you pay for is true for this hotel." The hotel is outdated and kind of shabby. The front desk service was good, within minutes of us complaining about the sink being backed up we were switched into a new room. Overall, it was okay for one night.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Kristi
The hotel was dirty looking, wanted to upgrad room was told they could not do that. The surrounding area look shady not very clean. The only thing great about this hotel is that the bed slept very comfortable, other than that. I would never stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
TIMOTH Y C
"Higher Praise Quartet"
I t was really nice.We are making plans to stay there next year possibly.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
Emerson E
Pet friendly and that was important to us. Needs to be updated. Staff was friendly and accommodating
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Front desk agent SUSAN was Excellent...answered all our questions and was very helpful. Room was comfortable and clean.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Edmund
"Last minute"
This was a last minute decision and I was not disappointed. Be AWARE however, that there are two of these, one in Arkansas and one across the street in Texas. Otherwise, the stay was great and the service was also great.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Mario
"Good rooms at great rates"
this La Quinta hotel was just what we needed to have a convenient place to meet family and dine out.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
daryl
"great bargain"
clean room, comfortable bed, decent breakfast
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Stephen
"recent laquinta stay"
the room ,hallway and furnishings all smelled heavily of smoke
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
johnny o
"Great two night stay!"
I try to give an honest evaluation at each stay but you may not believe this one. I don't think I have ever had a more accommodating staff than an this La Quinta. My wife had surgery on her knee and I requested either a first floor or a room near an elevator. We got a room on the second floor right next to the elevator and was actually a better situation than a first floor room. I found out the next day I had to send some documents to an organization and Charlotte allowed me to use her office to print what I needed, provided me an envelope and stamp and even offered to mail it for me. What a great service. I will definitely be making this a stop over the next time I am through Texarkana. Location great. Right next to I-30, and easy to get to just about anywhere. Great work by every staff member!
2 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"not bad"
we booked three rooms for our stay. Two of the three rooms did not have soap or shampoo in them. We did receive them quickly once we ask. It was clean but short staffed for being a Monday night the poor girl at the front desk was doing it all. I wish the breakfast would have offered more. Over all it was ok
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Clean rooms and comfortable beds! A great price for the accommodations.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"convenient location"
Hotel is located near I-30 and good restaurants so it was easy to rest for the night and get back on our way. Only issue was they have no business center and the staff would not let me print just one page from one email.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
william
"pleasing"
The hotel was clean, staff friendly, nice location and the price was reasonable.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Clean room at excellent price"
I really was pleased with my stay here, the room was very clean, bed was comfortable, staff was helpful, especially for the low price! It is such a good value. If I go back to Texarkana I will stay there again for sure.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Kimmy
"Pleasant stay at a nice place for a reasonable $"
The hotel staff/service was great. The hotel was nice, clean, and comfortable. Good location at a great rate.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"passing through"
was a nice stay and the staff was helpful.
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
william
"Great Service, hotel needs some cleaning"
Staff service was excellent. The bathroom floor was somewhat disgusting--the grout between the tiles had a lot of black--don't know if it was dirt or mold. The handle for the bath/shower was on upside down; it was hard to control the water temp and hot water pressure was very low. TV choice were poor and no premium channels.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Danny
Never a problem staying with our puppies. No exorbitant costs.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"On the road"
Not quite up to the standards of other la quintals we have stayed at but nice stay Parking a real problem
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
Pamela
"Great spot in Texarkana"
It was clean, well-kept, and right off the highway. Everything you expect from a La Quinta. I had two dogs with me and no problems.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Meagan
We have stayed at this hotel before and the staff has always been real helpful and quick if we needed anything!
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Jeanette
"Good stay"
Nice clean rooms easy access to IH-30, proximity to restaurants excellent. I would recommend this La Quinta
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Dennis
"Adequate"
it's my business not yours
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
christine
"Value in Texarkana"
Nice property. Only suggestion is to improve the breakfast! The staff was really good!
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"hotel stay"
It was nice staff was very friendly
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
Sammy
I had two rooms one did not have a microwave nor a refrigerator. When I first got there was a lady at the front desk and she was very rude and I notified the manager which clarified the rudeness due to her being a new employee.
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
"Great Place to Stay with Pets!!"
This was definitely a great place to stay, with or without a pet [they are very pet friendly]! The room was very clean and the hotel manager was awesome!! Thoroughly enjoyed our stay!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Haminal
"Not a good experience"
When making the reservation, we asked for a handicapped room as my husband's 91 year old mother traveled with us. We were told that a rooms available and we made arrangements. When we checked in the desk told me that the room only had one bed in it and they could not accommodate us for the handicapped room and gave us a room with 2 beds which was all right, except I had to put my mother-in-law in the tub to take a shower and they help her back out to make sure she would not fall, we were mis-led on that and the water faucets were backward, cold was hot and hot was cold. Not a good experience for us. The room was clean so we had no complaints about that. Just not a good experience.
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Predictable La Quinta quality"
routine stop on the drive from New York to Texas.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"One night stay"
It wasn't a midnight bat front desk lady was very edjetated to get my room keep bouncing of betwin two hotels they have side by side.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"Perfect for a quick stay"
My husband and i booked the hotel for a quick over night stay. The staff was friendy and we had a nice clean room. I would stay there again on any trip going through texarkana. You cant beat the price and with breakfast!
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
Catherine
everything good, good location, good price and easy to find
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
JW
"Ok, but not the best"
Older hotel. Breakfast was nothing special. Room was OK. Clean, but none of the traditional shampoos, etc they normally include.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
Craig
"Great place"
Stayed in a lot of La Quintas since we travel with 3 tiny dogs. This was a one night stay on our was to DFW. The hotel was great. Very clean, fresh smelling. Bed was comfortable with nice linens. Bathroom was basic, but water was hot and it wax very clean so I could have a relaxing hot bath. Large grassy area out front for dogs. Staff was friendly, even when we checked in a midnight. We didn't eat the breakfast, but the area was clean and smelled good. Would definitely stay here again. NO COMPLAINTS WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Decent place to stay"
Hotel was easy to access. Clean and comfortable room. Friendly staff.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
M & K
"Expected more"
Pool had no tables or umbrellas for shade and the room smelled as though the floor was wet and had molded. Breakfast was also disappointing, nothing more than cold cereal:/and a couple of waffle makers. Certainly not worth the price. The staff was very friendly and helpful though.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
MG
"Convenient lay over"
We've stayed at this hotel before and did again for four reasons: it's pet friendly; it's easy to get to; the staff is extremely friendly and their is a Waffle House across the street. The Waffle House is important if you lives where Waffle House doesn't.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014