All hotels in Paris, France
102 Boulevard De Grenelle, Paris, Paris, 75015, France, ‏‎855-239-9225

"GREAT HOTEL VALUE IN PARIS"
The staff was fantastic and spoke English. The price of the room was affordable so we did not expect a Five Star hotel but was pleasantly surprised. It is a decent walk to the Eiffel Tower and access to tour buses but it seemed safe and we did not encounter any problems. The room size was great for what we needed it for but might could use a bit of an update. But again, why complain when you are paying less than what other hotels are charging. Great deal and would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Jerry
Close proximity to Eiffel tower and subway. Plenty of restaurants near hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Response by Ramada Paris Tour Eiffel
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for you nice comment.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
We arrived to NO room and was sent to a nearby hotel with no assistance. when we did finally arrive I had to pay 54 euros extra, which was no budgeted for. The next day we came back to Ramada which was a good experience.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Will not stayin this hotel again"
Carpet was dirty . Needed new carpet asap. Bathroom had a lot of spider webs and small flies. Sheet has stains, hallway was very small, provided only shampoo and shore gel. Water pressure was poor. Water turn so hot while taking a shower .Totally not what I expected from a ramada hotel and very disappointed. Stayed in other ramada before and they were All good and clean and well kept. L The only plus side is :10 minute walk to Eiffel tower. Stayed here for 2 nights last week (Friday and Saturday )
Response by Ramada Paris Tour Eiffel
Dear guest, Thank you for your comment. I'm very sorry that the hotel didn't meet your expectations. The hotel will be completly renovated soon and we will be able to welcome our guests in a brandnew comfortable atmosphere.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
ger
"Best place OVERALL for $200 US"
I come to Paris a lot for work and I have stayed a ton of different places b/c I've yet to find one I like in my budget. Ramada seems to be my favorite thus far. The good stuff: SUPER great location and I could even see the top of the Eiffel tower from my room. Plenty of delicious restaurants and great shops around including a Starbucks just 2 blocks away. Hotel staff is extremely welcoming and providing a quick check-in with great service. Wifi is very fast and I didn't have to re-sign in once in 4 days! The bad Stuff: Noisy train right outside my window and room had very dirty carpet, a tub with peeling paint and I found about 4 strands of long black hair right after check-in. The good definitely outweigh the bad and you will not find cheaper in this area! I paid an average of $205/night
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"Not a great experience"
We were received by a attendant that did not know the hotel system well and could not locate our reservation. He made us pay again for the room and was extremely rude to everyone in our group. We requested 2 bottles of water and it was never delivered. This was definitely the worst hotel experience of my life. Do not recommend.
Response by Ramada Paris Tour Eiffel
Dear Guest, Please accept my apologises for the low service. Guest satisfaction is our highest concern and guest comments are valuable to improve the service. Best regards
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"good location but rather run down"
Certainly not 4 star class, 3 star would be more appropriate. It's an old facility showing its age. Staff was very friendly and located in an excellent area.
Response by Ramada Paris Tour Eiffel
Dear Guest, The hotel will be renovated soon and we will welcome you in a new modern abiance. Best regards
4 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
yann
"More than I expected...close to tower, would stay."
Hotel was nice, room was much more bigger than expected, bed slept wonderfully and was walking distance to tower, enjoyed the stay and would definitely stay again. Hotel staff were very friendly as I didn't speak any French, had no problems at all, the staff were great.
Response by Ramada Paris Tour Eiffel
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your comments, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay in Paris.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Close to Eiffel Tower"
Nice hotel close to Eiffel Tower. Price was really nice compare to other hotels.
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to give your comments. Best regard
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Imran
"Close to Metro but rooms need upgrades"
This was in a good location for the Eiffel Tower and the Metro. The staff were good. The rooms are in great need of upgrades. The bathtub looks like it was painted and had several places where the paint was coming off. The chair in the room needed to be burned, it was dirty and looked like a cat was scraping it nails on the material. It was a nice hotel but it really confuses me why it had 4 Stars? There were much nicer looking and more up to date hotels just up the street 3 stars. For the money it was good but do not expect it to be a 4 star hotel.
Response by Ramada Paris Tour Eiffel
Dear guest, The hotel will be renovated soon so we can welcome you in an new cosy atmosphere. Best regards
6 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Keith C.Thomas
"Terrible Ratining"
We arrived from NY to stay at a 4 star hotel, when we arrived at this hotel and saw this tiny small room that is hardly any room for 1 person let alone for 2 persons, we were shocked and wondered how can this be a 4 star hotel?
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
Lazer
"Hotel in Paris"
Overall the Hotel was okay. It was close to the Eiffel tower and to a metro station. You could see the Eiffel tower from the window but the best thing was that you got free wi-fi and once you logged on you did not have to logg on again every time you wanted to get on the internet. Yet overall the room was relatively small and the laundry service was very pricey. I would recommend it for someone that wants to stay near the Eiffel tower but would I would try another hotel.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
Roberto
"Three star hotel at best"
Disappointed. The hotel is overrated, rooms, furniture and carpets in particular are worn down and need refurbishing. Overall, not a good value for your money.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
DA
"Great Location!"
This hotel is in a great location, close to the Eiffel Tower! We even had a partial view of the Eiffel Tower from the room. The room is a little small but big enough to sleep and the bathroom was nice.
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2013
"Premium Location"
The hotel was exactly what I expected, efficient, compact with an unbeatable location. The room was spotless and very comfortable. I didn't expect a view because the hotel is a 5 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower. The front desk staff on days and evenings were warm, welcoming and made my stay that much more pleasant. I felt that they were genuinely glad that I was a guest in their hotel. The Metro is a 2 minute walk up the street and the area has enough nice little restaurants and Brasseries that you won't go hungry if you feel like staying in the area. All in all, I would highly recommend the hotel.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Location vs comfort"
The hotel is in a good location walking distance to Eiffel Tower and to the metro. Hotel needs a serious renovation: bed was ok and the wi-fi, but the bathroom, carpet in the room, and bedroom need an improvement. I was expecting way more for a 4 starts hotel, they do not provide basic stuff like shower cap, small fringe in the room, etc. This is not a 4 starts hotel, it is more like a 2 or 1 star. Be aware that they do not turn on the AC until June-July time.
Other trip May 10, 2013
"Very convenient"
No problems whatsoever, early check in was possible
Other trip May 7, 2013
"Read the small print regarding additional charges!"
Good location but we were misled about additional charges and had an outrageous bill to pay at checkout. Staff was absolutely unwilling to work with us even though they were aware of the misunderstanding and we paid for it.
Other trip Mar 9, 2013
Jen
"convenient hotel close to sights"
I would not rate this hotel as high as it is rated. It is an easy to get to hotel off the metro. Got a deal through expedia and was promised an upgrade and got stuck on the smoking floor for 3 days (Yuck!)
Other trip Jan 11, 2013
"A good three stars"
The hotel is very well located for tourism, the area is safe with nightlife within two or three blocks from the Metro and 4 blocks from the Eiffel Tower. On Sunday installing a free fair in front of the hotel where they sell mostly fruits, vegetables, cheeses and other things like that. as a 3 star is good but not like 4 stars published
Other trip Jan 10, 2013
"um...if you have no other place to stay"
I would never say that this was a 4 star hotel for starters. It is in need of remodeling. However, the location couldn't have been better. So, if you can ignore the need to improve building you should be fine. The receptionist, John, was super friendly and very helpful. Everyone there spoke English. There was only one thing that was a little upsetting. I had a souvenir from Disneyland go "missing". I reported it to the reception desk and it was returned that day. They said that the girl who was cleaning mistook it for something. I don't know how that would even be possible, but I would like to give her the benefit of the doubt since it was returned. If you choose to stay here I would keep your belongings and priced processions out of sight. I suppose that is a given...
Other trip Nov 3, 2012
Carrie
"OK for relatively budget conscious traveler."
The hotel is typical of European hotel which is small -- small lobby, small elevator, small rooms, nothing worth mentioning. The only thing that is good about this hotel is its convenient location. The elevated metro is right outside of the hotel and you are literally two train stops away from the Eiffel Tower. There is a weekend outside market underneath the metro that you can browse. There are also many small shops and markets on this street for you to peruse through. If you need to do laundry, there is a coin operated laundromat conveniently located across the street for you to use.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
Thuong
"Fine for a short stay and budget friendly"
Overall, the hotel experience was fine. The room was smaller than expected (once we got our 2 big suitcases in, there was little space to walk around the room). The photos on review sites made the room look slightly bigger. The cleanliness was OK barring a few spots in the bathtub. The AC leaked water drops when the temperature was reduced and the droplets created an annoying sound. The hotel front desk offered a different room when we brought it to their attention, but we were lazy to move again. If you plan to spend most of your time touring Paris and little time in the room, this hotel will suffice anyone who is looking for a room within a decent budget. The front desk was friendly and helped answer all our questions and helped reserve a taxi for our train journey onwards. It is very close to Eiffel Tower (about 15 min. walk) and is 2 mins. from a metro stop as well.
Other trip Aug 30, 2012
Kartik
"Very friendly & helpful staff!"
Hotel is in ideal location, view of Eiffel Tower out our window. Metro right up the street and flea/farmers mkt sets up across the street certain days!
4 night family trip Aug 5, 2012

no room keys available! need the receptionist to open door with a manual key evereytime no bar!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Good for the Local Attractions"
Stayed at this Hotel for a long weekend in Paris. The staff were very friendly but otherwise it wasn't the best hotel I've stayed in. The room we had was very small and the shower in the bathroom was broken. Although it wasn't brilliant I would say we had a bad experience at the hotel. It is well located for visiting the main attractions in Paris. Especially the Eiffel Tower.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Noisy"
Great location , hotel getting renovated which did not state when booked , very noisy from 8 am till after 6 pm . No bar which they said they had , no access to rooftop terrace as blocked off same with outside terrace , hopefully will be great once worked finished
3 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Mandy
"Not upto mark"
Who called this hotel as 4 Star hotel. There is no Dinner facilty. No room service after 5 PM. Except the location nothing is good in this hotel. No safety as you can't trust hotel staff. Overall very bad experience, it is totally opposit what they have showed in the pictures.
4 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Sushant
IN
"Nice hotel close to the Eiffel Tower & restaurants"
Staff were really helpful and friendly, the hotel and room was always clean and tidy and in a great location with plenty of cafes and restaurants around. The hotel is also only a street or two away from the Eiffel tower.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Jordan
"Nice hotel, brilliant service"
Really nice hotel, clean and tidy , , staff were brilliant and very helpful, short walk to Eiffel tower so easy to find when out and about in Paris, lots of resturants nearby , train station near so you can get to wherever you want to go in Paris easily , would defiantly recommend ,
kurt
"Ramada staff are helpful and fun"
The staff at the Ramada Eiffel are all fun and informative which makes the stay memorable. The rooms are starting to look tired but are clean and comfortable.
"Close to eiffel tower"
Walking distance to eiffel tower, nice places nearby to eat which were reasonably priced
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Nice and Easily accessible place to stay"
Its a good locality, neat to the Metro network and friendly environment.
3 night trip Nov 7, 2014
Venkata Ramana Reddy
MX
Location is awesome (close to tower, lots of great restaurants. Hotel is otherwise quite minimal, although the staff were friendly.
2 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Stu
"Wonderful view of Eiffel Tower"
Is the most convenient and value for money's hotel that I had stayed in Paris compair to other 2 hotels I stayed during my trip in Paris around the corner , the staff are friendly and helpful and I had my room with Eiffel Tower. There is a Sunday market opposite the hotel , Eiffel tower and the hop on bus stop is about 15- 20mins walk from hotel , safe neighborhood with shops and cafe nearby
Response by Ramada Paris Tour Eiffel
Dear Guest, Thank you for your comments we are happy that you enjoyed your stay in Paris. Best regards
4 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
Jo
SG
"Hotel is ok"
I would only goes again if I want to see Eiffel Tower otherwise it's not very special service is not very great
Response by Ramada Paris Tour Eiffel
Dear Guest, Thank you for your comments. We regret that our service didn' meet your expectations. Best regards
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Run down Hotel in a good location."
The hotel employees are what made the stay better, but the condition of the hotel was around 1 star not the 4 as advertised. Room was dirty and room attendants did not refill supply for room just left items to be reused. The shower was extra small and king bed was two single beds put together. Overall not impressed with my stay at this hotel, but rather disappointed.
Response by Ramada Paris Tour Eiffel
Dear Guest, Thank your for the compliments concerning our staff. The hotel will be completely renovated soon. Best regards
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Nathan
Very eventful. There was a false fire alarm that took 30 minutes for the alarm to be put off. We actually went back to our rooms with the alarm still on. But a great location. My room overlooked the Eiffel Towers. It was a delight to behold when lit at night
2 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Walesha
Mr Abdul Hameed was very helpful and impressive; he must be an asset for the hotel
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
Mohammed Naseeruddin
"Nice but only 2 star hotel"
My best regards to the reception staff, most of them were very courteous, friendly and professional. Bravo.
4 night trip May 12, 2014
Prakash
"Not what you'd expect from a 4-star hotel"
First room they assigned us had a hole in the bed spread, smelled musty, had a dirty carpet and had a peeling ceiling that was really off putting. Readily transferred us to another room when we complained, which was satisfactory but absolutely not up to the standard of any 4-star hotel I've ever stayed in. We had just spent 4 nights in a 3-star Paris hotel which was far superior in terms of cleanliness, modernity, design and overall ambience - though the 3-star room was smaller. Also, no desk in room which was a real inconvenience as I had to attend to some work during the stay and I had no place to do it. Breakfast was a disgrace for what they were charging, particularly with numerous cafes were available right outside the door. Only saving grace of the hotel was its proximity to the metro and the exceptionally welcoming reception staff. If I were to stay there again it would only be because of location.
2 night romance trip May 9, 2014
"Bad Service"
Whilst the hotel is ideally located in a few minutes walk from the Eiffel Tower, the condition of the room, cleanliness and service is way below standard. They are certainly no where close to a 4star status. Maybe a 2 star. Would not stay again and would not recommend to anyone.
2 night trip May 1, 2014
Syed
"Great Location with no room service"
Excellent location and the hotel room was clean. Bathroom was spotless and clean. The room size is average suitable for 2 people. The hotel has no room service which is disappointing and no minibar in the room. Not even a bottle of water. It was a smoking room with no ash tray in the room. If the hotel manager looks at this I suggest he ensures there is one person who can be like a house keeping person who can get an ashtray or glasses or plates to the room as there was no glass too. Other than this everything else was perfect. If you are a non smoker and will be out all day. If you eat outside and use the room only to stay then it is perfect
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Clint
"Good Hotel, freindly staff"
The hotel was good and well located for the Eiffel Tower. Very freindly staff and all seemed to manage English very well. Our rooms air conditioning was not great but otherwise we were quite happy.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Everything you need within a few minutes walk."
We could see The Eiffel Tower from our room which was a big hit with the kids. The metro runs above the road outside the hotel but the windows are so good it didn't disturb our sleep at all. Heating/cooling system working perfectly.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
"Good experience"
Room is quite small but overall is good for the price.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Google location, close to the Eifel Tower and train station. Friendly staff. Big room, comfortable bed, but hotel could use some fresh paint. Overall slightly above average, definitely not 4 star hotel.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
gabriela
"Good service, hotel needs refurbishing"
Helpful service despite problems over car parking. Comfortable large room but hotel needs a make over - worn out carpets, stained bath etc.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"This hotel is ok."
We recently spent 4 nights here. We found the staff were great and so too was the location. We could see the Eiffel Tower from our room which was lovely lit up at night! The condition and upkeep of the hotel was dissapointing esspecially as I believe it is a four star rating hotel.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Ideal location, just a stroll from Eiffel Tower"
This hotel was ideally located within a short walking distance of the Eiffel Tower and is a minutes walk from the Metro station. The room wasn't as big as other hotels we've stayed in but was adequate with the usual tea/coffee essentials and offered free wi-fi. Our room overlooked the Eiffel Tower and that was an unexpected bonus especially when it gets to 10pm and the tower sparkles for 5 minutes on the hour until 1am. Great staff, very friendly and spoke fluent English. Numerous restaurants around the area so you won't go hungry. For snacks in the evening we found a little mini-supermarket down one of the side streets that was very reasonably priced. Other than that the prices for a main meal alone started around 16 euros each and that's without any drink. There is also a market between the Metro stations on one of the days and you wouldn't believe the size of some of the fruit and veg, we were amazed. Depending on what you want to do we found it an ideal location to start exploring Paris, a short stroll to the tower and hop on a tour bus that then dropped you off at the major museums and sites. We had a 2 day ticket for the bus and also a 2 day museum pass so crammed as much as we could in using the tour bus as our main transport as you can hop on and off throughout the day. And if you need any recommendation, the trip to the top of the Eiffel Tower was great with breathtaking views (although not included on our pass)
4 night romance trip May 7, 2013