All hotels in Tinton Falls, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3 Centre Plaza, Tinton Falls, NJ, 07724, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

2.8
"Convenient but not very clean."
Better than a Super 8, but not by much. Was the only hotel accommodation available in the desired location.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Ann J
"Renovation.....and in desperate need."
The hotel is going through a renovation which is desperately needed. The room was on the ground level and had a mildew-y funk to it. The room was run down with a broken door handle to the bathroom and the furniture was well worn/tired. The beds were newer and very comfortable. The AC did not work in the lobby were it was stifling in the complimentary breakfast area. Stay away until the reno is completed.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"We will stay again"
Our room was clean and comfortable . The staff overly friendly and helpful. Location was great lots to do and nice places to eat.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Shannon
"Nice sized rooms"
My husband and I were having work done on our house so we needed a place to stay until the house was done. We loved that we had a separate livingroom from the bedroom. Nice size bathroom. The girl at check in was very friendly. Will stay here again when needed.
4 night romance trip Jun 30, 2014
Judy
"Clean and quiet, close to exit off parkway"
Follow the advice of others and stay on the 3rd floor for certain quiet. Dominique was very pleasant and helpful, even after an extreme delay resulting in my 5 am arrival time. I only had one negative -- I was enjoying my stay and wanted to extend one more night. BUT, since my original booking was thru a reservations website, I had to check-out and then check-in again for a subsequent 1-night stay. The last night was approx $25 more and matching the rate was not an option.
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
Job Interviewee
"Wouldn't recommend"
Room smelled like cigarettes/sofa ripped/no hot tub like the pic shows/no AC in lobby (was told by staff that it's been that way for months)
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Don't open your eyes until you get to your room!"
The corridor in which our room was located was sort of like an outdoor courtyard. It was in terrible disrepair. The steps were worn. The walkways were worn. All the doorframes were dinged and nicked. It was frankly scary. And the room was not cheap. We (and another guest in that section) all commented that we couldn't really tell whether the area was truly that beaten-up or whether it was some sort of truly ghastly "rustic" theme. However, the room itself was a different story. The bright spots were the beds ... Which is always the most important part to me. They were new and comfy and we had our choice of soft or firm pillows, something I have not seen before. But the room was tiny ... The beds were practically wall-to-wall. Also, the lighting was rather poor and outlets were located in absurd spots on the wall. There was no way to plug in our phones near the nightstand. Finally, another bright spot was the included breakfast. Granted, the scrambled "eggs" were some sort of powdered or packaged product, but better than most I've had at hotels. There were also biscuits and gravy, waffles, and a choice of cereals, among other things. Bottom line ... don't avoid the place, but ask for a renovated room in an inside hallway.
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2014
D.D.
"Very nice room"
I was very pleased with the room. Everything was very clean, and I loved having the separate living room area. Most importantly, the bed was super comfy! The hotel is undergoing some renovations, but it didn't bother me at all.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Was impressed with size of room. Staff was extremly nice and breakfast was worth staying for.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2014
chaneycraze
"Good value at Comfort Inn"
Had to stay in New Jersey longer than expected and made a last minute reservation. Hotel was clean and neat. Front desk person was outgoing, friendly and helpful. Always a plus. Was assigned to a king suite which was nice. Hotel was in a non residential area near the Garden State Pkwy. and Rt. 18. Access to both were easy. Wooded area around hotel was quiet considering the nearby highways. The hot free breakfast was adequate and I was happy it was available. Would stay there again if I had to return to that area. Good value for the money.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
Mike S.
"Weird place"
The front of the hotel is facing the side and there are no outside lights which is creepy they are only in the front of the building. The staff was extremely nice and friendly but the hotel was just really outdated and the carpeting in the room was sticky and wet and the sheets didn't seem clean they had a stain on them.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
"Nice hotel - excellent service."
I stayed here for a night before my son's lacrosse tournament. Though the lobby was under renovation (and the lobby AC wasn't working), the staff couldn't have been nicer. Our room was great and clean and had plenty of amenities. It had 2 couches, a pullout bed and fridge and microwave. And there was a good buffet starting at 6:30 or 7AM which was great for us to get up and out. The only complaint is if your room is on the outside, it may be slightly noisier. We stayed over so we could get a good night's sleep and be near the tournament the next day and someone was playing music in the courtyard at 10PM. I called to complain and the staff offered to ask him to stop or switch our room. We switched our room and it was completely quiet.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Dorothy
"Quietest/Friendliest Hotel"
Housekeeping needs to vacuum everyday. The carpet was dirty. Front desk personnel were the best I've ever seen!
8 night trip May 27, 2014
Mike and Margo
"Decent Hotel, Needs Better Upkeep"
We live in Northern NJ and stayed here overnight because we went to see a concert in the area. I don't like motels but didn't want to pay a lot for a hotel, so I found this one which was a short drive to our destination (and about 10 mins from the beach.) The room itself was clean and comfortable, though I did smell the faint smell of smoke fro previous customers. (Rooms are strictly non smoking.) What wasn't advertised is the rooms were all along an outdoor walkway. That was unexpected. Also they were in the middle of renovating supposedly, but the hotel looked worn down along the hallways and elevators. But everything, practically speaking, was fine. The free breakfast was great (eggs, waffle station, cereal, coffee/tea, boiled eggs, bagels, etc.) I say for the rate it is a decent hotel.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"nice hotel, nice room, but ......"
is ok, nice and clean.but dont have hot tub or whirpool like show in the picture.,,,,,all else is good.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2014
karla
"Big comfy rooms, indoor pool and full breakfast."
We were really impressed with thoughtful accommodations of amenities, full real breakfast (eggs, waffles, etc), extra living room w sleeper, desk, fridge, microwave and comfy beds. Indoor pool too! Close to asbury park. Excellent!
Other trip May 29, 2014
vero
"The Pits!"
Dont stay here with kids.
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
"Average Hotel"
My wife and I stayed for one night while attending a family function. The Hotel is located about a mile off exit 105 of the Garden State Parkway, making it a good choice for a stop on a long trip. There are two other hotels next to the Comfort Inn, a Hilton Double Tree and a Red Roof Inn. We didn't explore the the area around the hotel so I am not sure of dining options, shopping etc. The front desk attendant was friendly enough and advised us the elevator on our side was out of order so we had to use the one on the other side, not a real inconvenience. The room itself was a suite(only one available) it had a sitting area with a couch, desk and tv, a short hallway led to the bedroom, king size bed, nice size room. The bathroom was large and had a nice shower(good pressure). There was a small dining area that served a free breakfast, we had plans so we didn't partake, but it was busy. The hotel itself was rather generic, it was clean and quiet, nothing special, but a good choice for an overnight stop.
Other trip May 27, 2014
wnykag
great location for NJ shore, but in dire need of a renovation, which I think is in process. One renovated, probably a good place to stay. Generally in line with Comfort Inns I've stayed it he past- nice to have the breakfast available.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Pamela
"Good value for the money!"
I have been to the area many times but never stayed at the Comfort Inn. To my surprise this was a diamond in the rough. Although the decor is dated and they are undergoing renovations, the room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast included with the room was ample and filling. All in all a great stay. I would imagine that if you stay here during peak season it could prove noisy and confining, but the location cannot be beat nor the great rate! All in all a great stay at an equally great price!
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
harleyhogger
"2-room suite, inexpensive, good for 10 day stay"
Front desk service is excellent. Very attentive, told me about packages arriving before I even asked, always helpful in finding restaurants, delivering gifts bags to other guests. Our price was decent, and I was glad to have the separate living area w/desk. couch, fridge, microwave, TV. I would definitely stay here again.
5 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Good Value"
Hotel was conveniently located, had a refrigerator, and microwave plus separate living room from bedroom
1 night trip Feb 12, 2014
They charged my daughter's card and mine for the same reservation and claimed that there was smoking in a non-smoking room but no one smoked in our party. They eventually reversed the erroneous charge.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Good but...."
Hotel was awesome but some staffs weren't friendly, especially the people who serve breakfast. They also need to change their picture on the website cuz we were expecting the Jacuzzi by the indoor pool, but it was not there.
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2013
Jake
"Needs Work"
We were greeted by the hotel clerk who was very courteous and friendly. However, as soon as we opened the door to our room, which was supposed to be non-smoking, there was an odor of either stale smoke or something else. The sitting room needs a complete overhaul from carpeting to furniture. The bedroom was better and the bed was comfortable. But again, they should replace the carpeting. The water pressure for the shower was almost non-existent. The hotel is conveniently located right off of the GSP. It is close to shopping malls, Monmouth Racetrack, and a few miles from the beach.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
GR
"Needs improvement"
Toilet paper and toilet upon arrival. Odd smell in the room. Only one set of towels in room. Reservation was for two
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
teri
"Great deal for the price"
We were looking for a lower cost hotel that didn't reflect the cost in cleanliness and service. After some research, we chose Comfort Inn and in the end I was actually more impressed than expected! We had 4 adults and a 3 month old staying. The room provided PLENTY of space with 2 queen sized beds and a whole separate living area with couch, TV, refrigerator, microwave, table, etc. This was perfect when my husband and I woke up with our daughter in the middle of the night as we didn't have to worry about waking my parents. The continental breakfast provided many options and all staff were very nice and accommodating upon arrival. The lighting in the room wasn't the greatest for things like make-up application, but if that's my major complaint, I'd say for one of the cheaper hotels in the area, this is somewhere we will definitely stay again!
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Overpriced"
OK but way overpriced for the condition of the room
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2013
Ross
"Building Needs Work- Room wasn't too bad"
I was shocked when I pulled into the hotel. The outside of the building was awful. It did look like there were renovations being done, but there was no sign indicating that. The outer area leading to our room was so run down. Although, the room itself was pretty nice. I wouldn't stay there again because the aesthetics of the area was awful.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Under Construction"
Drywall falling down, peeling paint, broken air conditioning grills. Probably a nice place 10 years ago.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Pete
"Great value"
Very nice place, was very happy with set up of room/suite. Newly remodeled but needs someone to check for cosmetic maintenance more often. Nothing major that would deter me from staying again. Also the housekeeping was a little lazy but overall clean. Again nothing that would deter me. Comfortable beds. Spacious room. I felt it was secure. Staff friendly. April the desk clerk was very helpful with my multiple questions about hotel and places we wanted to visit. Would recommend. Great breakfast (ends at 9:30) Exceptional value for the price.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2013
"Horrible smell (and water)"
The room itself and the hotel quality is very good, considering the price. The breakfast is better than most. However, the first room I was sent to had another person's belongings inside, and it smelled of smoke. Only after checking into another room did I find out that this entire section of the hotel (which looks more like a motel) smells of mildew/mold. Since I had already had to go to the front desk to get a different room, I didn't want to do it again. I ended up not running the AC, and some of the smell diminished. The dampness in the room was so extreme that even the carpet and chairs were moist.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
Good Location, fair price, comfortable room
1 night trip Aug 5, 2013
Tiahna
"close to our vacation spots"
Quality was good for the price. Very friendly and helpful staff. Room could use some updates and wooden walkway really needs repairs done to it.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2013
Anna
"near my destination"
The price was acceptable. The hotel was old but it was clean. The staff was outstanding. I enjoyed the breakfast and the pool.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
Margaret
"Overall good stay"
The hotel was great and staff was very nice. The hotel room was very clean and the AC was already on for us to come into. The pool is a little small and the breakfast was alright the next morning. Our TV did not work in the room. The place was overall ok though to stay for a weekend getaway. Price was reasonable too. It was about 20 minutes from the beach where we went and hit barely any traffic from it.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"Hotel is close to Monmouth Park Race Track"
Enjoyed staying at hotel and going to Monmouth Park Race Track for two days and the Haskell.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Orvis
"decent hotel for a night"
it was a decent hotel. the lobby was nicer then the area leading to the rooms. the room was clean and comfortable
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"Close to the Wedding we attended."
My 3 daughters and I and there significant others all attended a family wedding in Long Branch. Check in time was at 3 and we got there exactly at 3pm. 2 rooms were ready and 2 were not. My room which I ordered first before my daughters through Expedia was not ready. One of my daughters was charged the same amount for her room which did not have a sitting room with a TV and a pull out couch. All of the other 3 rooms did? I was not impressed with the staff or room and would not go to that particular hotel again. I have been to other Comfort Inns that were great. This one was not.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Gabe
"Decent price...condition could be better"
Our room had some issues, labels missing off a/c unit so you couldn't tell if it was on fan or cool, high or low, receptacle in bathroom kept tripping out so the blow dryer was unusable, frig inside cabinet was way uneven (missing 1 leg) and would not get really cold, and shower curtain rod (bowed style) kept drooping so shower curtain would gather in the middle and water would get all over bathroom floor, sleeper sofa was very small, room had 2 TV's (each tv was to have 2 remotes, one for the tv and the other to control small cable box, 2nd tv did not have original remote so we could not change volume with remote) Staff was very curtious and helpful, indoor pool was nice even though it was small, free breakfast was very good, many options and big money saver. I did NOT report any of the issues to the front desk as we were in the room only a few hours each evening before bed and out in the early morning. I did call the hotel to see if there were any addition rooms (as we had 5 in the room including 3 teen agers) after I saw the hotel wasn't very full, hoping to get a 2nd room at a reduced price but they would not discount any rooms (same price as hotels.com). I guess they would rather have empty rooms rather than give them at discount. I would stay at Comfort Inn again as I believe it is a good value.
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2013
Will T
"I love this hotel"
I have stayed at this hotel twice. I absolutely love it. It's like staying at a mini apartment. The rates are reasonable, and the rooms are very cozy. I will definitely be staying at this hotel again in the future.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2013
Room had a mildew smell. Carpet was very old a d neat up. Lock on the door was coming off. Water pressure was so low.
Business trip Mar 31, 2013
"Needs work and updating."
General condition of hotel and room is poor. The rooms are dark and the TV's and carpets need relacing.The TV's are old tube type and require two remotes to opperate. The stairways are wood which is spliting and peeling paint badly.The only plus was friendly, courteous employees.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
For the most part it was good. There could be better towel service. There was a light in bedroom without a bulb. The clock radio was non functioning.
2 night trip Feb 10, 2013
"Good Value"
Our suite was very spacious. Good privacy between the rooms. The sofabed was quite comfortable.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
We have stayed in this hotel several times and I have to say it's really going down hill quickly. The rooms definitely need a good cleaning and some maintenance.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Not what I expected"
The rooms are old, the bathroom fixutures have been neglected, the sheets were clean but the blankets were filthy. The HVAC is outdated, the doorframe was coming off the wall, and people smoked in the couryard all the time. The breakfast room staff argued with each other in public. The TV was a tube type and required two remotes to opperate. House keeping needs much to be desired.
5 night business trip Feb 3, 2013
"Frequent customer"
Have been a guest here off an on for years. Am usually very satisfied...However this past stay there were serious problems with the housekeeping. A used womans razor was left in the shower, as I reach off the bed to get my watch, I noticed garbage behind the nightstand.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2013
Shower had no water pressure. Overhead light in bathroom didn't work
Business trip Feb 5, 2013
The security lock was broken. The staff did offer to move us to another room but it was late.
2 night trip Jan 25, 2013