All hotels in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America
1010 Breckenridge Dr, Little Rock, AR, 72205, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Everything was dirty. The shower had hair and dirt"
Everything was very dirty, the shower had hair and dirt on the floor and the shower curtain. The bed sheets didnt look clean. The window curtain had cuts in it.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
The service was excellent and the location is very convenient. However, the physical condition of the hotel is showing wear and tear.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Only downside was someone smoking weed on our floor. The whole floor stank of smoke. Other than that, nice place for the price.
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Douglas
"Smh!!!"
Well my room was in serious need of upgrading. I didn't appreciate having to go out and buying cleaning material for the tub. The check in customer service was not good. There was no remote for the tv and didn't get one until the night before I checked out. They need to invest in some carpet. Mine was horrible! The hotel served it's purpose but don't know that I would ever stay there again.
2 night business trip Mar 23, 2014
Demond
"Why can't you replace that nasty carpet?"
I usually try ti stay at Country Inn and Suites, because I know what I'll get, nice clean hotel & room, good size, great service, and a full hot breakfast. I thought is try a LeQuinta Since the price was good. Not impressed. The fist thing I noticed in the halls, and especial the elevator, was very, very strong smoke. The smell of weed was strong in the air too. I was worried that if people smoke this much in here, what's my room going to smell like. Thankfully it was ok smell wow. But the carpet look severely neglected & had stains. It obviously needs replaced. Then, breakfast. First off, the only thing hot was waffles. And the butter was in a store bought container that someone obviously brought from home. I didn't touch that. And the front counter guy/"cook"/maintenance was more interested in his family who was apparently staying there than anything else.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
Zack
"conveniently located"
We stayed for two nights. The beds were very comfortable. Kids were expecting a video-game console which apparently is byo and you can hook up to their TV. Room cleanliness would have been rated higher except my 8 yr old went crawling around and found chicken bones under the night stand. Breakfast was great, kids enjoyed making their own waffles!
2 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"average"
Overall the hotel was average. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. Only bad part was hearing the room full of party animals next to us till 4 AM but I did not complain and tried to tune them out as moving rooms in the middle of the night would have been a hassle.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2014
Christy
"awful! do not stay here"
Booked because of closeness to everything and the hospital, our daughter was having testing done. Lobby was ok, got into our first room and it was filthy! The sheets hadn't even been changed, hair in the bed and the floor was so dirty we couldn't let our daughter crawl around! We asked for a different room since we had already paid. The second room was even worse! Dirty sheets again and dog hair EVERYWHERE. my husband, myself, and my daughter were covered in it. Left immediately and spent more money on a better hotel. Absolutely the worst hotel experience i have ever had. DO NOT STAY HERE. DISGUSTING AND filthy
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
"Great hotel for the money!"
Great location close to down town and the west side of town.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
Wade
"Hotel close to Baptist Hospital"
While going thru a family surgery , this was a great location for us to take turns resting .
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
bg
"You get what you pay for"
For $50 a night I knew I couldnt expect much. The staff was nice but the building is definitely old. The first room was supposedly a "non smoking room on a smoking floor" -__- it reeked of cigarettes but they changed my room with no problem. The new room still had an odor and the carpet was stained. Tubs are worn. I really think they clean everything the best they can it's just time for a remodel! I prefer nicer places BUT I was on a budget so, like I said I got what I paid for. Great location!
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Hotel was dirty as soon as you left the lobby area. Looks like the vacuum cleaner had broken about 2 yrs.' ago
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
f1fan
"close to classes and food"
well, there was a "trick" to even getting into the room. we were in 212. the handle had to be pulled to you, then turned to open. not a huge deal. the next morning was a little tricky getting OUT of the room. the dead bolt was stuck in the door. i got it out after a few minutes. the second morning, we had to call the front desk because we could NOT get out of our room. they let us switch rooms, no problem. but in the first room, there was some hair on the bathroom floor, and the light fixture on the wall was really crooked, like it was about to fall off. there's no microwave or fridge. but water pressure in shower is awesome! our second room had no problems. we even got a free night on our next visit. i'm sure if we complained enough, we would have got our free night then. but we'll be back in order to take some classes. it's very close to food, and the Whole Foods store.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Char
I went to visit friends in Little Rock, AR for a few days. This LaQuinta Inn was less than 10 mins away from the homes of everyone I visited! It's was greatly priced for my 3 night trip. The rooms are also pretty awesome for the price. The staff was amazing at informing me of breakfast hours, ice/vending locations and who/how to contact if I had any questions. A friend recommended this particular LaQuinta to me, and I would gladly suggest it to others.
3 night romance trip Dec 13, 2013
"Lots of improvements!!"
We've stayed here several times in the past -- while going to UAMS clinic. Like the quiet location, easy walk to movies, some shopping, & quick dining -- & short drive to lots of restaurants & shopping. Easy drive to clinic. The quality of the hotel's cleanliness, maintenance and breakfast selection had steadily deteriorated through the years, but the price & location kept us coming back. We were pleasantly surprised by the new carpet in parts of the building, better maintenance, and much improved breakfast choices. The staff have always been helpful, yet they seemed even more cheerful and accommodating during this stay. Keep up the good work & improvements!!
3 night business trip Dec 9, 2013
Carolyn
"Fleabag."
Broken toilet, soggy beds, dirty threadbare carpets, no microwave or fridge like most LaQuintas, hallways reeking of pot strong enough to give a contact high. Best I can say is it was a port in an ice storm with limited staff, but the staff who were able to make it in were friendly enough. Suggest LQ change this branch to the Days Inn brand name they also own, which inspires cheaper prices but lower expectations.
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
"not what we expected"
We stayed at three La Quinta Hotels and this one was not there normal hotel, The facility had damaged walls and was in need of paint. The heat/ac unit cover was broken and hanging. The furnishings was not the normal La Quinta quality we've seen. Towels were poor quality. Bed was comfortable and the unit was clean. The breakfast was one of the best we experienced.
1 night trip Nov 11, 2013
Ed W
"Over night stay for team"
The bed was very comfortable, and the front desk clerk was extremely helpful. The only thing there was a slight order in the hallway, from a leak and the carpet was a little damp. Other than that I was pleased with the hotel no major complaints. If in the area I would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Franklin
Hotel was very good. The carpet was a bit dirty but nothing bad. Staff was friendly and breakfast was nice. Located right next to a movie theater and right off the highway.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2013
"easy access to River Market area"
Hotel needs to be updated, carpet had stains and lots of dings in walls and peeling wallpaper
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
brenda
"Good for a night"
Comfortable stay with personal touch. Sheets are pressed and well made for visitors. Bathroom was clean and hostess was decent.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"right off the interstate."
The room did not smell the best, but pets are allowed to stay. The breakfast is just waffles, muffin, and boil egg.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
This hotel desperately needs to be remodeled.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2013
dan
"Friendly AND pet-friendly, as well."
....Though nothing can make this hotel newer or more chic, the sincerely kind and helpful desk staff ,plus the proximity to everything in Little Rock makes it a good, solid place to stay. Their welcome of pets and the friendly breakfast make this a favorite of many travelers and temporarily displaced-from-home locals. My room was either cold or hot....never "just right"....in spite of many adjustments. Only "feeling" complaint I had. I didn't even hear the freeway!
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
Sparkle
"Maybe again"
Its a nice hotel for the price there was no game console. Sheets were clean room was very clean. how ever I did find that every time I walked past the guest laundry it smelled something awful. Staff was ok not great. No one would pick up the phone at the front desk when we tried to call to see if we could get towels. If I have to use this hotel again it would be because it was the best price only
3 night trip Sep 26, 2013
Aaron
"Guest for local conference"
Overall my hotel experience was great, the only exception, even though I had a smoking room, there are products to make rooms fresh for subsequent guests.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
Tony
"LaQuinta, Rodney Parham area"
Despite being near I-430 the room was quiet. It was also very clean and comfortably cool.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Kay
"cool for a night or two"
the hotel staff were very nice....everyone was very helpful and willing to help. they even made accomodations for us to check-in in the middle of the night. we had a great time.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
genai
"Great Value!"
The hotel was in a great location. The room was in good shape minus the many stains on the carpet and the chair. The bed was top quality and the tv was recently upgraded to a nice flat screen. I will definitely stay at this location next time I visit Little Rock!
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
"Quiet location - Seen better"
The location was convenient and the surrounding area was fairly quiet for a weekend night. I was not impressed with the room. I refused to sit in the chairs; they were stained and spotted - gross. The hallway smelled of smoke. I got the feeling of general uncleanliness which made my stay not so relaxing. Although the location was nice, I would not stay again.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
1st Time Visitor
"Be Careful"
When we first arrived there was a gang of young men hanging out by the front door. They had their pants hanging down mid-rear. They appeared to be friends with the man working the front desk. It is an older hotel. The halls show their age and water leaked from a light fixture in the ceiling. We got 4 rooms. One room had urine on the toilet and pubic hairs on the floor in the bathroom. Another room had a door that was nearly impossible to open. The morning staff were wonderful and friendly. At the breakfast, I asked for a cup of ice water and was given of refrigerated bottled water. When we shared our "gang" concerns with the man behind the front desk, he deeply and repeatedly appologized and gave us one room for free.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Sherry
"Dumpy hotel with awful housekeeping services"
I chose this location because the photos gave me the impression I was staying at one of the hotels I had been to a few years earlier. The exterior look was very deceiving. Once you walked through the front doors the hotel showed its age. The hotel had few renovations to conceal what had been a very dilapidated hotel. Carpets were stained throughout the halls, the elevator flooring and stairs were falling apart and the room had not been thoroughly cleaned after the last person. There was trash in the floors, hairs and very thick dust along edges of all walls and the bed cover looked to have pubic hair all over it. I cringed at what evils might lurk when the lights went out! The walls and ceilings lacked insulation so sleeping at night wasn't good either.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"Poor hotel in a good area"
Lots of cigarette stains in the room carpeting characterize the condition of this older property,
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
SemiRetired
"close to where I had my appointment"
The beds were very comfortable. The room was clean. The air conditioning was on so the room was comfortable when you opened the door and not hot when it was 99 degrees outside. The neighborhood was safe and staff was very helpful.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
B. Kirkpatrick
I've stayed at other LaQintas and this one didn't measure up to those experiences. However, if you're extremely exhausted and needed somewhere to lay your head, this will do. Not great, but simply ok.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Affordable & Convenient"
We had to book a hotel at the last minute, so we used Expedia to do so. The La Quinta was totally fine. The room was very clean, the bed had a ton of pillows, nice TV, etc. Great for the price! The only issue we had was that the parking lot lights were out which made it a little sketchy at night. However, we ended up staying a 2nd night, and the lights were fixed at that point. We were not thrilled with the beds as both of our backs were hurting in the morning when we woke up.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Tara
I have stayed at this hotel for the last 5 years when I'm down in Little Rock. This time I was upset with the first room because it was dirty. Looked like an ink pen broke and was all over the sink and nobody tried to clean it up. The carpet had big spots all over it and the bathroom looked like it had not been cleaned. They did change are room and it was clean and the bed comfortable. They carpets and bathrooms need to be updated. There was not much to choose from the breakfast bar. I don't think I will stay at this location again unless they remodel it.
5 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Would not recommend!"
Scary people hanging around, inside and out! Desk clerk cursing and telling some girl to open a room, see if anyone is there and go on in! Dead bolt did not work and cards didnt work when I returned!I paid for two nights but left after one!
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"Friendly staff"
This was a pleasant stay. The staff did everything they could to make our stay pleasant. The rooms were clean and spacious.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Ray
"Convenient location in west Little Rock."
I've stayed here twice for 2 nights each stay. Staff are pleasant and helpful. Computer with printer in the lobby. Rooms are large and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
"Surprised and appreciated"
This was my first experience in a La Quinta Inn, and I had never been in Arkansas, so I was curious how the entire experience would be. I was pleasantly suprised at the location, cleanliness, and friendliness of the hotel staff! My wife & I were traveling back to California from Georgia with our cats, and they were extremely comfortable with the room which made our stay even more relaxing and enjoyable.
1 night trip May 14, 2013
Jeff K
The breakfast was not at all good...will stay there again but do need better breakfast
1 night business trip May 11, 2013
"close and reasonable to where we wanted to go"
perfect
1 night trip May 1, 2013
"Convenient"
We ordered and was confirmed 1 no-smoking room and one smoking room. When we checked in, we were informed that they did NOT have a smoking room and they didn't confirm smoking rooms. However, the room we had was comfortable and we made out okay.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"Think Twice"
The Front Desk staff was very friendly. The bed was cozy with extra pillows. The location of the hotel was in a good area, close to restaurants and convenient stores. The overall condition of the room could have used a simple thorough cleaning. The carpets were stained to the point we had to wear flip flops and the shower curtain was so moldy it needed thrown away. There were also hairs on the sink. I would think twice about staying here again unless I knew the rooms had been updated.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
I wouldn't refer anyone to this Hotel It had an odor and the carpet had permanent stains in it. The bathroom wasn't clean.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2013
"Needs some TLC"
The hallways stunk of cigarett smoke. The stairwell was not clean. The room was fine except for the bathroom which had some grungy bits of hair and dirt in the corners. The breakfast was very well maintained and the breakfast area clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. The location was great for a nearby family reunion. I did expect more from La Quinta because of the television advertising which makes the chain look so appealing. If it had been a "no name" hotel, I would have probably rated this place higher.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"OK if price is your main consideration"
Less expensive than most other, but like most La Quintas, wall and ceilings are not insulated. As a result, you hear every hallway conversation and door slamming all night. Also this hotel is right next to the highway, so there's traffic noise all night as well. Staff is very friendly.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2013
Big Dog
Both checking in and out, I had to search for the desk person, who seemed bothered by my interruption of whatever they were doing. Shower curtain was too short. Air conditioning kept cutting off. I spilled cereal during breakfast time, and the person on duty was incredibly rude even though I offered to clean up the mess. Very embarrassing. Would not stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2013
Grandma
"Convenient & good value but deteriorating facility"
Have stayed here about 1-2 times/year when in town for medical check-up. Like the location -- close to shopping, dining, & movie theater. However, general cleanliness is poor; carpet, elevator, bathroom - floor, etc. Breakfast was unpredictable - one morning the only protein was milk - no eggs, yogurt; next morning was better; o.j. is weak. Staff is very friendly & responsive to requests -- management needs to encourage cleanliness.
2 night trip Mar 11, 2013