All hotels in Collinsville, Illinois, United States of America
8 Commerce Dr, Collinsville, IL, 62234, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Sweet Hotel"
The hotel was pretty nice. It was clean and neat.It is located near a bunch of local restaurants and the Gateway Center, which was really convenient! They had very friendly staff. They're pool was nice too! Plus free breakfast, heck yeah! Sadly though, if you didn't make it on time or towards the end, there wasn't much left, and they wouldn't bring more out. That was the worst part. But luckily, there are restaurants near by!
2 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2013
Katherine
"Nice hotel."
The hotel was very nice. The only complaint that I have is that the bed was a little uncomfortable.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Very nice clean hotel. Breakfast was god and room clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2013
Bruce
"Close to things we wanted to do."
It is a very nice hotel. The rooms are nice and it is quiet. Thank you.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2013
"Good, clean, can't beat the price"
Short overnight stay. Quiet, clean, fairly comfortable. Bed a little stiff. Glad they had wifi. Decent breakfast selection. Eggs a bit mealy. I don't think you could ask anything more at such a good price.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2013
"Comfort Inn Collinsville, IN"
Good room for the money. A little older but clean. Desk employees were helpful - had our room keys ready when we arrived. Pillows weren't the best. Mattress worked for me but hurt my family member's back.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
While staying there I locked my keys in my car. The lady at the front desk went above and beyond. She was a tremendous help and seemed as if she was as worried as I was to get my keys.. Soo friendly and nice I would defenitaly stay there again due to this lady at the front desk!!!!
1 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2012
"conveniece"
Overall the hotel was nice. Breakfast, though continental, could have better choices and our linens (in a non smoking room) had cigarette burns in them :-(.
2 night family trip Oct 19, 2012
We had a great stay. I even left my toiletry bag in the room and they got it shipped back out to me quickly through Pakmail. We enjoyed it!!
2 night trip Sep 21, 2012
I was completely satisfied with the hotel. Everything was good.
3 night romance trip Sep 21, 2012
"Close to restaraiunts, safe neighborhood"
We opted to stay here instead of downtown St Louis. The beds were comfortable, walking distance to resturaunts, breakfast was wonderful! Hotel was quiet at night. For the price, I would stay here again.
3 night family trip Sep 20, 2012
P. Timbs

"Clean and comfortable"
I would definitely recommend this property. I found the hotel to be very clean and the staff very friendly. There is a lovely atrium area which is a great space particularly at breakfast time. There are several eateries close by and a fun little mini golf range. The room was spacious and the linen and towels were all very clean. It is located only a 15 minute drive from downtown St Louis but is a great alternative to staying in far more expensive properties closer to the city.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
4 night trip Oct 11, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn

"Very friendly atmosphere"
08/09/15 Debbie J Columbus, Ohio
Our stay at hotel has always been pleasant .We have stayed there several times in recent years. Any problems we had were addressed in immediately. Staff very friendly. We stay on 2nd floor, away from pool area. A more quite area.
"Beautiful hotel"
07/09/15 Grannylois Plano, Texas
We had a large 2 room suite, very comfortable. The king bed was firm and the bedroom was well designed, Bath was large, but the tiles can become slippery. Only 2 small problems - elevator looked beat up and breakfast had slim choices. A great thing; pool was heated and big,
"I'd really have to be tired..."
07/07/15 stuartb9 Arkansas
The beds were comfortable, and it is very convenient, But...this place needs a little TLC. The front entrance area was dirty, so not a good way to start. Our room smelled musty, and the furniture was pretty beat up. Close your eyes and sleep if you can't hold them open, otherwise, keep driving.
"Clean and satisfactory for one night"
06/30/15 LadyNancymarie Highlands Ranch, Colorado
We found the room at the Collinsville, IL Comfort Inn to be clean and comfortable. The layout of the hotel is a bit strange as our first floor room opened directly onto the atrium-like breakfast room. The location is close to the Gateway Arch in St. Louis, which was very convenient.
"Second Stay Passing Through"
06/12/15 Glenn E Cleveland, Ohio
This is our second stay at Comfort Inn using Choice Priveleges for one night en route to Ridgedale and Branson Missouri. It is close to St Louis. The hotel is in a very good location having various restaurants within walking distance. It is clean with a friendly staff. Dewayne at the front desk was very courteous and helpful. There is a nice atrium, pool area and typical continental breakfast. We would stay here again.
"A Comfortable Room"
05/24/15 ATLover Fond du Lac
I had just spent 12 long hours on the road and needed to find a room for the night. Luckily I stopped at the Comfort Inn and found a pleasant gentleman at the desk and a clean, comfortable room. A hot breakfast buffet was waiting for me in the morning and provided me with a great start to the day. I couldn't have been happier!
"Convenient and friendly!"
05/14/15 JCramer71313
This is a nice hotel right off the expressway. Several options for food are within walking distance. It is clean and and the staff are friendly. I have stayed here twice for business. The only (minor) issue I had was that both times I booked a non-smoking room online, but when I got there they they had it as a smoking room. It was easily fixed - but you may want to make a call to confirm if you book online. I would stay here again!
"Nice hotel, gross bathroom"
05/01/15 Robin R Howe
Nice hotel. However bathroom was not clean. We had a handicap accessible room, and the bathroom was gross! Even the special accessible seat for the shower was covered in hair. Ewwwwww. So many hairs on the floor, walls, in the sink & in shower. Housekeeping failed us this time. I hope this comment gets to them and they can step it up. Management - they obviously need some supervision... Would potentially give this place another chance, since hotel was good overall, but if the bathroom is this bad again it is off the list.
"First Time to Stay Here"
04/26/15 chickencoop58 Tulsa, Oklahoma
Average place. Large indoor area with tables and chairs for breakfast or to sit and visit. Indoor play area for children and pool. Breakfast fine, like most, hot and cold items. People above our room either had children jumping off of beds or were housing elephants. Thermostat seemed to be controlled outside of room even though we had heating/AC unit in our room and access to dials. Old toothpaste on back of bathroom door. Desk staff friendly and nice.
"Excellent place to stay to visit Cahokia Mounds"
04/18/15 Theresa C Oakley, Illinois
By using our farm bureau member card we were able to get 20% off best available price making it relative inexpensive,The room was clean and comfortable.Excellent breakfast in a large dining area.Nice pool,but no hot tub.