All hotels in Verona, Wisconsin, United States of America
131 Horizon Drive, US 18/151 Exit Verona, Verona, WI, 53593, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Horrible Experience"
I stayed at this same hotel last year and while it wasn't fancy, the room was clean and it was a reasonable price for one night, based I that I thought staying there again almost exactly one year later I thought I would have the same experience. What a decline one year can make. The first room they put me was awful, had a horrible, musty smell, I went in the bathroom and there was a, let's just say something left in the toilet that would lead you to believe some one had just used it, since the room was right next to the front desk it made me wonder if one of the staff had gone in there. I asked for another room thinking if the toilet was dirty, the rest of the room probably was too. I was given another room but they made a big deal about making sure I had a wheelchair accessible room, which I don't need since I didn't book that to begin with and I am definitely not in a wheel,chair. This room had the same musty smell, worn carpet, everything just looked and felt old and dirty. No hot water in the morning for a shower and when I went to make coffee I discovered the coffee pot hadn't been cleaned from the person that had been in the room previously. Went to the breakfast area to get coffee and even though it was in a thermos, it was luke warm and tasted stale. I would never stay there again, or recommend it to anyone, don't know if it is under different management or what but I didn't feel safe, had a horrible night's sleep and left there feeling tired and dirty.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Just a place to lay our heads"
Everything was great. Friendly staff. They do need a larger area for breakfast. We actually had people standing in line to get food. Clean quiet rooms. Definitely would stay there again.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Perfect for a one night stay"
We were assigned to a room that smelled like cigarette smoke eventhough we had reserved a non-smoking room. The Staff were great about relocating us to another room that did not smell like smoke at all. We were told that all the rooms are currently non-smoking, but some do still smell of smoke even after several years of no smoking in the hotel. The pool and work out room were nice and the breakfast was very good.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Wonderful Night's Rest"
The bed was extremelycomfortable. The heater was quiet and didn't kick loudly in and out and nthe guests upheld the bquiet hours. Overall a very pleasant stay!
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Location was the only reason why we stayed here."
We booked this hotel because it was the closest hotel to the soccer park where the kids were playing in an out-of-town tournament. The sign on the door to the room said non-smoking but immediately upon entry we all smelled the smoke that no amount of febreeze can eliminate from carpets, drapes and walls after years of smoking. We avoided using the shower because it didn't look like it had not been cleaned. The bedding was not clean (and had what looked like pet hair on the sheets!). The door had a huge gap near the floor that made it seem like the door was completely open to the hallway (i.e. every noise from the hallway could be heard and likewise anything we said could be heard in the hallway). The continental breakfast had very limited options. I will pay more and travel farther to stay somewhere else next time.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"Nothing fancy, but good enough"
The title sums it up: the hotel wasn't anything to write home about, but it was fine. The room was clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the hotel looked fairly new. Breakfast was adequate, although the selection within each category wasn't great. (For a pastry lover like myself, it was disappointing that the only pastry option was packaged cinnamon rolls.) The bed was too hard for my taste, the walls seemed a little thin, and the ironing board was in sad shape, but these seem to be common problems in many hotels. Overall, as budget hotels go, it's nowhere near the worst I've stayed in.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"close to son's home and family"
The room was nice; only issue was put out the clean the room sign and it was not cleaned. Told the clerk the next morning and the room was cleaned that day. Found the staff to be friendly and professional; had a question about the bill and the manager called that morning and answered my question. Will stay there again when going back to visit our son and his family. Thanks for the stay being pleasant.
3 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Clean and Comfy"
The room was great, the staff was helpful. Location? to the south a McDonalds and to the north a sports bar.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2013
"Good service. Weak breakfast"
The staff was very responsive to our requests. However, there were not many choices at the continental breakfast
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Visit Jody"
We enjoyed the cleanliness of the facility and the very helpful staff!
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Bill & Jean
"Good location, to expensive for what you get!"
Bed was not comfortable! 10 pm quiet time was not enforced! Heard people in hallway laughing until after midnight. My room was next to the front desk.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"Verona Super 8"
Overall, room clean, staff friendly. Served my purpose.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Very disappointed. Couldn't use hot tub pool shut down on 2 day of stay. Beer bottle found under bed .
2 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"Nice for a Super 8"
This was a fine, clean hotel - nothing fancy (it's a Super 8), but I've stayed in Super 8's that weren't nearly as well cared for.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
"Nice hotel off route 18 in Wisconsin"
Friendly staff. Clean faculties. Must have been updated recently. Included breakfast which is always a nice way to get the day started. I'm not a fan of sinks outside of the bathroom however. Otherwise it was good value for the price
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
We had an enjoyable stay, walked to Culvers, very nice clean town. It was quiet at night, and didn't hear any traffic going by.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
B & J
I had a very hard time getting connected to the wi-fi service, it took over 3 hrs. room doors were very loud when shutting by other guests, my room door rattled when other room doors slammed shut. bathroom in my room was not very clean, shampoo bottle caps on shelf and tub surround of shower.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2013
"Verona hotel"
My daughter works at Epic so I stayed here when I visited her in Verona. It's clean and provides all the basics.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
"Ok for the money"
Good motel
2 night trip May 13, 2013
"One of a few choices"
Most other places were booked so we took this one. Turned out very well. Clean and quiet. Bed was comfortable. Only minor issue is the towels are a little lacking. Will likely stay there again.
Other trip May 20, 2013
Very nice staff. Good accommodations. Adequate linens, etc. Nice little pool and hot tub.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
Ann
"happy"
Clean and friendly
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
jane
I thought your hotel was easy to find, had ample parking and it was super QUIET....all condusive to being able to sleep. If we had a refrig in the room, that would have made this a 5+.One suggestion: do take a look at where you are placing your utensills as I would like to see the orientation of the utensils close to what you need to eat the food with. It was a hodge podge in the am getting the food and then moving out of the way for the next folks. The pool looked inviting as well. Having a family stay would be awesome.
2 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2012
JA DB

Excellent all round. Great value for money. Good breakfast.
6 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
"Good hotel"
Rooms were very good
3 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"i thought it was very good for the rate"
was very good for the rate and comfortable quiet breakfast was bonus.
2 night business trip May 6, 2014
brent

"Utmerket"
Alt var som man kunne ønske. Absolutt et utmerket sted for korte eller lange opphold. Jeg overnattet der fem netter og var fornøyd under hele oppholdet.
3 night trip Jun 11, 2013