All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America

The hotel and service was very nice.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Milt.
"Another awesome stay with Hyatt Place"
Love this brand. They are consistent across the board.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2014
BINA
"A Great Stay"
The Price through Hotels.com was excellent when we compared to other means of pricing. The Hyatt Place was a very nice Place to stay. Thanks
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Nathan
"Weekend stay"
Awesome hotel, nice room, good breakfast. Good location. Would stay again!!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Jose
"Always Above Average"
Unlike some, missing freshly made omelette stands. Breakfast bowls, plates and utensils need better cleaning. Dried food stains were still on some. Overall Okay.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Trevor
"A+"
Love this chain of hotels. Fast internet, hot breakfast, and comfortable bedding is always a plus.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
Tabitha
"Pre-cruise stay"
This hotel was exactly what we paid for....a clean roomy room to overnight prior to boarding a cruise at the nearby cruise terminal. There is NOT a lot to do close by other than an upscale Italian restaurant, and an Outback Steakhouse. There's a shopping strip within walking distance, but most of the stores were closed by 6pm on a Saturday. Staff was friendly, breakfast was filling, and shuttle to cruise terminal was convenient.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Philip
The staff was exceptionally helpful. Breakfast was good. A little something for everyone. The only thing missing was a microwave in the room. Would definitely stay again.
7 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Terri
"In town for a concert with the kids"
The hotel staff was great upon check in. However, we had a toilet overflow in the morning and had to step through water and urine to get to the valve to turn off the water. We called the front desk right away.... Had to call a second time because no one had come in over an hour to check on it. What if we didn't know to turn off the water? The place would have been flooded. Also, the Maintenance Man had the worst attitude ... he scowled and threw the mop and towels around... making the point that he was disgusted. My daughter flushed a toilet with little to no tp in it. It was not her fault, but I apologized to him anyway. He grunted. When I thanked him for his help, he didn't even acknowledge me. Not a very hospitable way to treat a guest.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
One
"Would stay again"
The staff was super friendly and helpful! Always a welcome and a smile. Good food if you can't get out, rooms were big and it was a good place for three nights.
3 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
Love this hotel! It's perfect
4 night trip Sep 25, 2014
I had to make a last minute reservation and did not want to gamble on a hotel that I did not know. So I chose the closest Hyatt property and I really lucked out.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"
The staff here was amazing and the hotel was clean. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Nice hotel - very POOR STAFF"
I've only ever written less than 6 review ever, but I had to do this one because of the poor experience I witnessed. Great hotel and great location but the staff was so rude and ignorant. At check in the MOD Coner was so short and annoyed to even acknowledge me. But while he was checking me in, he stopped in mid sentence just to yell at a little girl to not take an apple from the front lobby basket and made her put it back. Then checking out the next morning we had shuttle service to the airport and the MOD Joe could not provide me with a receipt because he had to do the check out, and he stated that all he would provide me with is a blank piece of paper (seriously those are his words). I never had such a horrible display of professionalism from an overall nice hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Robert Scocchera
"Very comfortable"
The stay was very pleasant because the rooms are very spacious, extremely well maintained and furnished in a contemporary style. Staff is a bit rushing and could improve communication with non business travelers.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
isabelle
"Cruise"
Driver service was excellent.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
ucacars
"Nice hotel!"
I will return again.
3 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
J
"Good hotel for a business trip"
Had a wonderful experience. Will return in time.
3 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
J
"CLOSE TO CONVENTION CENTER!!"
NICE, CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE HOTEL, WITH SEPARATE SEATING AREA TO WORK AND RELAX. BREAKFAST IS A PLUS, SAVES YOU TIME IN THE MORNING
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
I
Weekend gataway great service and good breakfast! The staff is very helpfull.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Jessy
"Nice place close to everything"
Like the hotel always stay there! Ask them for same rate as I had gotten for hotels.com price and they said they could no match it? I am a Hyatt kind of traveler and they should match the rate.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"Easy to find and close by all must-see sights"
Room was very clean, staff was very helpful, the breakfast was amazing. Really enjoyed this stay.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Nathalie
"Fantastic week"
Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale ,was just fantastic ,the staff were very helpful and friendly ,the hotel is clean and the room very comfortable and breakfast you had so many choices i like it .The only negative thing i would say is that the hotel is in the back off the main road and there's no sign on the main road to show where the hotel is located but over all a most relaxing and cleaning hotel to enjoy time away from home .
7 night trip Aug 21, 2014
JNBedstuy
"Walking distance to several great food choices."
The staff was very nice. Breakfasts were good. Free airport transportation and cruise ship transportation for $7 per person. Also near Sun Trolley stop and supermarket.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
chris & Mike
"3 night stay before cruise"
I t was the first time staying in FLL before a cruise , some of us cruise critics stayed at Embassy suites some at Holiday Inn Express some of us at Hyatt Place, here at the Hyatt In the Living rm area they have long L shape sleeper Sofa and a counter with a small frig a small sink a safe under the sink and a small coffee maker, NO microwave. The breakfast in the morning is limited and not much sitting areas, in the small lobby.There is shopping nearby but takes a lot of walking before you run into it, we had no car so the humidity and heat really was terrible. Once you find the shopping you can find ways to cut across to shorten the walk.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
frankie
it was pleasure to stay there there breackfast and shatle to airport thank a lot wery clean no cons
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Yosef
"An unexpected surprise"
Nice large room that included a living area w sofa bed...Two sinks...fridge.. very nice for good price
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
T
""Comfortable and clean""
The room was clean, the beds are very comfortable, the breakfast was nice. The front staff is not very friendly but I think almost everyone in Florida is like that. Over all it is a nice place to stay, I will come back again.
4 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Ana
"Great hotel!"
I loved this hotel!! The staff was very friendly and professional. The room was really nice: spacious, clean, and well laid out and decorated! I usually get Days Inn rooms so this hotel was obviously a huge step up-- I felt like I really got what I paid for! One of my favorite parts was the Starbucks/bar in the lobby. I didn't get a chance to order anything from the hotel's room service menu, but the options certainly looked enticing!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Kenna
"Cheated, deceived"
I reserved and paid for a king bed, but a full bed was given to me instead. When I complaint about it, I was told, that is all they have at the moment, my reservation was made through a third party, so it wasn't guaranteed. In so many words, they told me to deal with it.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Good location. Needs drying line, hooks, etc."
We spent a week at the hotel as we traversed all of south Florida, Keys, Bahamas, etc. Overall the location was very convenient for beach access (5 minute drive), downtown (Las Olas access), airport proximity, highway access, and definitely Port Everglades access. Tons of restaurants within walking distance or short car ride. Room was clean, breakfast was convenient (not great but convenient), & staff was super friendly. Only two knocks on the hotel ... (1) for being a spot for people to visit when swimming (ocean or pool) I was surprised at the lack of places to dry bathing suits, towels, etc. in the room. They did not have a zip line in the bathtub; had one hook on back of bathroom door; shower was all glass so couldn't hang on the shower rod. May not seem a like a big deal, but with a family of four who did some sort of water activity every day, it became a nuisance. We ended up using the hotel's laundry room to dry ($1.50/load) a lot of nights. (2) the pool is set up so that it is basically in the shade of the hotel all day. Wife was a little bummed that she couldn't lay out while kids were swimming. Again, no overall problems with the hotel. Would probably stay there again, but would know what I'm getting into.
Mr
Slept great and the complimentary breakfast was outstanding!!
3 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Richard Pinter
"Offered more than what we expected"
My Husband and I were very pleased with our stay at the Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center. The airport shuttle is great, the lobby attractive and comfortable to hang out in if you want to grab a bite to eat or enjoy a beverage. The availability of food and beverage at all hours is so nice for those travelers coming in late, or having to leave to catch a shuttle or get to a meeting. I loved all the amenities, exercise room, computer and printer available to print out boarding passes, laundry facility, breakfast included and very nice selection. Our room was huge, more like an office suite with a bedroom. Included a refrigerator, bar and sink, safe, huge couch and sitting area, very comfortable beds. I will definitely stay here again. The staff were very accommodating, Angela checked us in and throughout our stay was very sweet and attentive to our requests and questions. The hotel is very close to a large shopping area and grocery store and from there you can catch the "trolley" which takes you to convention center and other sites. Only costs $1 a ride or $3 for a "day pass". Cabs ar e pretty reasonable considering most attractions are close in proximity.
3 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Flylady
"Convenient location, near Airport and Beach"
Overall, it is fine. One very bad news was although I asked the hotel front person twice to arrange a taxi cab early in the morning to catch my airplane, he did not arrange the taxi to pick me up. He said taxi was confirmed. I almost miss the plane due to delay pick up at the hotel.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Hiro
"Very comfy hotel,"
We had a wonderful experience in ft lauderdale thru attending our TN Convention. The hyatt place Was everything we could ask for. Great Place to stay!
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
paul
"Total let down"
I arrived at 1am with my wife and two kids only to find out they didn't have a room for our reservation. They found us a room at the Embassy hotel down the road and then proceeded to tell us to walk there. Yes a wife and two kids walking with multiple bags through an area we knew nothing about. Very more management decision.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
First of all, this was my first time in Ft. Lauderdale. I had booked two rooms at this place a week in advance. We arrived to this place around 11:15-11:30. The guy (Stuart) was the one that checked us in, he seem to have an attitude right from the start. (I realized later what was the problem). But anyway, as he pulled up our reservation he stated I booked a " Two King Suite", which was not true, I booked "Two-2 beds Standard Suites". Thank God, I printed our reservations after booking. So he tried to put my elderly parents in a "King Size Bed" that was on the floor. The moral to this story is the rooms we had payed in full for, that had already cleared our accout had been given to someone else. Very Unhappy Customers!!! I would like to mention a few other things I noticed: (EVERYONE IS OVER WORKED).....The housekeepers were still cleaning the rooms almost until 12a.m., they barely spoke any english, they never smiled, and very rude. I think that is really horrible. Last but not lease....Stuart had to check us in, fix drinks fir customers, get food out of the cafe` for customers, and run upstairs to check the "wrong" rooms to make sure they were clean for me and my family. All of this while I'm standing at check-in. Very unprofessional. :(
3 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
"Nice Hotel close to airport. Breakfast included."
Great people, very helpful and cheerful. Shuttle to & from airport there on time, helpful drive with baggage. Breakfast was better then I expected. I had juice, fruit, Ham & eggs, muffin & coffee all was fresh and cooked to perfection. Wonderful stay would return.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
early check in will cost you , no free parking . small lobby,
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
No micro, no real freezer,asked for a suite,got a standard room with 2 double beds.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Disappointment for a Hyatt"
The beds were uncomfortable, not the heavenly beds. Toilet plugged and housekeeping ignored it. Maybe because they don't clean when you spend multiple nights. Called the desk the next day, twice, and the toilet was never fixed. The shuttle to the port was $42 for a family of six for a five minute drive. Lesson learned don't rely on a hotel name but trust the reviews.
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
"quick over night nice"
Well the room was spacious only one waste basket weird...There's a a/c control on the wall I was freezing so I kept trying to adjust it only to find it's controlled by the knobs on the actual a/c unit the wall pad does nothing the beds were clean n comfy and I was dieing to take a nice hot shower. ..the shower head doesn't adjust or tilt rather so you have to stand right in front of the shower knob to be directly under the shower head it's really crazy sounding and uncomfortable no warmth from steam cause the exhaust sucks all the warmth out of the bathroom... n the water sprays nxt to the toliet which is inches from the door lol.. but other than that you can cut through the parking lot that floods nxt door and there's a lot to choose from for dinner at the shopping center a block away!
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
jazz
Great Location
3 night trip Jul 1, 2014
The Good: Location very close to port and beside a major shopping area (Publix, Total Wine, several eateries). Quiet. Very nice breakfast. Pleasant staff. The Odd: Bathroom sink was actually in open area across from bed vs. in bathroom, so couldn't use without disturbing sleeping co-traveler.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Great place for families prior to a cruise"
Big rooms and good breakfast. Shuttle only runs every 30 minutes and stops at 11 pm only drawback . Cruise shuttle was good and fast
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"I am satisfied"
Good rate. Clean. I would have given them a 5 star but the guy in the front messed up my shuttle time to go the airport...
2 night romance trip Jun 25, 2014
"HYATT - Always the Best!"
As always, HYATT always impresses the traveler(s) staying at their hotels. Their service (staff) is second to none, the location was beneficial for the Business and the Leisure Traveler. The room, lobby, and grounds of this hotel were perfect - and always staff provided a smile - which is the rare case for me. They even let us check out later than normal (for a nominal fee) as our flight left in the evening. I would recommend this HYATT, TO EVERYONE staying the in Fort Lauderdale area.
1 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2014
Wil
Hotel staff were very helpful giving directions to places to eat and local transportation
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"A Great Escape"
The hotel was awesome and the food was good. The staff went out of there was to make me happy. Only thing missing is the shuttle to the beach but there is enough public transportation to get there inexpensive.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
C. Baskin
"Good for a short stay"
Staff was fantastic. The hotel room was relatively larger, but I find it odd that the bathroom vanity/counter was not enclosed, ie, it was outside the actual bathroom and is at the foot of your bed. I was traveling with my 4 year old child, so it was tricky if you need to use the counter without causing too much noise. Not sure if all rooms' layout was like it. Location is very good, with nice restaurants within walking distance. Overall it was a nice stay.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014