All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
1851 SE 10th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Great hotel close to the airport & cruise terminal"
Nice staff very acommodating I was able to check in very early which was great and they let me do late check out as my flight wasn't till 5pm .... I stay here quite often for work and will be here again late in December and January aswell ..... The breakfast is great and the free wifi is awesome and quite fast which is a bonus
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"tourist"
We stayed for a day after 7 day cruise, hotel located in a nice quiet neighbor hood, very close to airport and cruise port. One has to walk couple of blocks for nice restaurants and stores. They have shuttle service to airport, cruise port, free breakfast and WIFI internet. Rooms are big, clean, nice décor with a big screen TV. Family of four can go to downtown or beech in a taxi for $10.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
raju
"Extreme comfort and convenience"
Overnight stay off cruise ship and out to airport next day.Fantastic location to Port and Airport. Very comfortable, extremely clean with great facilities. Staff very friendly and most helpful. Free shuttle bus provides a great service. Shops and restaraunts are very close by. Highly recommended. Would definately stay again if in the Fort Lauderdale area.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
LINDA
"Girlfriends Getaway"
This was my 4th stay and my friends 1st stay. I will continue to stay and my friends are now all fans! We love the Front Desk Staff!!! 10 stars
1 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2014
Vickey
"Met all expectations"
Nice stay, fairly close walk to stores, restaurants, sun trolly, etc. Very convenient
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
"Stay here for a good experience."
The hotel staff was friendly, pleasant and helpful. All in all a most enjoyable stay
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
Dorothy
"Happy with Hyatt Place"
Was a brief one night stay but was very happy with all aspects of the hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Was a good stay."
Hotel lobby and eating area are oddly laid out..... A bit congested.... Room was nice and clean! Big room! Breakfast was nice. It is a couple miles from the airport!
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Marie
"Very Nice Hotel"
This is a very nice hotel that is close to a variety of things. The room was very comfrontable and luxurious.
SMS
"Clean, polite and informative"
Arrived by airplane from Arizona. Was picked up immediately by Hotel staff and brought to the hotel. Room was okay. It was clean and large. The only grief was that the bathroom door was too large for the shower area. It was obviously started as a handicapped bathroom and then not completed. Will we pick this hotel again, maybe. Staff was exceptional in giving information and helping us out.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Teresa
"Convenient"
Most of the staff was helpful There is no bar, but if you want a $6 beer they'll ablige. Pool was not heated as stated Toilet was clogged upon flushing it, took matinence over 30 minutes Due to flight cancelation we had to stay another night yet they would not honor the same rate for previous night $30 more weekday night All in all it was ok
newenglandMe
"Hyatt Delight"
Very nice; parking was a lot cheaper here than across the street at Embassy Suites-$7 vs. $18 per day.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
PHILIP
"Service/cleanliness great, room layout meh"
Was a last minute booking as a result of a missed flight connection, so not much planning or thought went into it. Service was excellent, night manager was very friendly, courteous, and helpful in orienting me to the area for dining options, etc. The room was large but a very small bathroom (one has to enter and almost climb into the tub in order to shut the door) combined with a very large living area made the space awkward, though it would be great for a family with kids who need to get some energy out. The room temp was comfortable'ish, though my room's electronic and adjustable thermostat read "error" and was not seemingly adjustable (I didn't make an effort to correct with the front desk though either). Bed and linens were comfortable, television, cable, internet great, a safe in the room went unused but appreciated, and a small kitchenette was functional. The included breakfast was beyond my expectations in terms of quality. It wasn't my favorite location, for my purposes, but the courtesy airport shuttle worked well. Note the earliest shuttle runs at 0645, I had to risk a late arrival for my 0815 flight with heavy road construction but in the end arrived with a few minutes to spare,
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
"Good Value"
Hotel was great once they found my reservation from hotels.com.
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Geffrey
Great hotel and ver clean. Front desk staff was very nice and referred us to a wonderful place to eat (Gilberts).
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
"Great hotel!"
We stayed at this hotel prior to and returning from our cruise vacation. The staff were friendly and attentive and our room was excellent.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"No cabs, shuttle only"
I have cruised out of Miami many times and my ONLY disappointment with this hotel, was NOT really their fault. In Miami the hotels all have lines of cabs waiting, because fll is different. Our only opinion was to call a cab and wait 30 minutes or use the hotel shuttle, which is a new thing for me. WELL it turned out, I LOVED the shuttle and hotel :) great location for walking to dinner the night b4 also :)))
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
The hotel and service was very nice.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Milt.
"Another awesome stay with Hyatt Place"
Love this brand. They are consistent across the board.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2014
BINA
"A Great Stay"
The Price through Hotels.com was excellent when we compared to other means of pricing. The Hyatt Place was a very nice Place to stay. Thanks
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Nathan
"Weekend stay"
Awesome hotel, nice room, good breakfast. Good location. Would stay again!!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Jose
"Always Above Average"
Unlike some, missing freshly made omelette stands. Breakfast bowls, plates and utensils need better cleaning. Dried food stains were still on some. Overall Okay.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Trevor
"A+"
Love this chain of hotels. Fast internet, hot breakfast, and comfortable bedding is always a plus.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
Tabitha
"Pre-cruise stay"
This hotel was exactly what we paid for....a clean roomy room to overnight prior to boarding a cruise at the nearby cruise terminal. There is NOT a lot to do close by other than an upscale Italian restaurant, and an Outback Steakhouse. There's a shopping strip within walking distance, but most of the stores were closed by 6pm on a Saturday. Staff was friendly, breakfast was filling, and shuttle to cruise terminal was convenient.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Philip
The staff was exceptionally helpful. Breakfast was good. A little something for everyone. The only thing missing was a microwave in the room. Would definitely stay again.
7 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Terri
"In town for a concert with the kids"
The hotel staff was great upon check in. However, we had a toilet overflow in the morning and had to step through water and urine to get to the valve to turn off the water. We called the front desk right away.... Had to call a second time because no one had come in over an hour to check on it. What if we didn't know to turn off the water? The place would have been flooded. Also, the Maintenance Man had the worst attitude ... he scowled and threw the mop and towels around... making the point that he was disgusted. My daughter flushed a toilet with little to no tp in it. It was not her fault, but I apologized to him anyway. He grunted. When I thanked him for his help, he didn't even acknowledge me. Not a very hospitable way to treat a guest.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
One
"Would stay again"
The staff was super friendly and helpful! Always a welcome and a smile. Good food if you can't get out, rooms were big and it was a good place for three nights.
3 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
Love this hotel! It's perfect
4 night trip Sep 25, 2014
I had to make a last minute reservation and did not want to gamble on a hotel that I did not know. So I chose the closest Hyatt property and I really lucked out.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"
The staff here was amazing and the hotel was clean. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Nice hotel - very POOR STAFF"
I've only ever written less than 6 review ever, but I had to do this one because of the poor experience I witnessed. Great hotel and great location but the staff was so rude and ignorant. At check in the MOD Coner was so short and annoyed to even acknowledge me. But while he was checking me in, he stopped in mid sentence just to yell at a little girl to not take an apple from the front lobby basket and made her put it back. Then checking out the next morning we had shuttle service to the airport and the MOD Joe could not provide me with a receipt because he had to do the check out, and he stated that all he would provide me with is a blank piece of paper (seriously those are his words). I never had such a horrible display of professionalism from an overall nice hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Robert Scocchera
"Very comfortable"
The stay was very pleasant because the rooms are very spacious, extremely well maintained and furnished in a contemporary style. Staff is a bit rushing and could improve communication with non business travelers.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
isabelle
"Cruise"
Driver service was excellent.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
ucacars
"Nice hotel!"
I will return again.
3 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
J
"Good hotel for a business trip"
Had a wonderful experience. Will return in time.
3 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
J
"CLOSE TO CONVENTION CENTER!!"
NICE, CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE HOTEL, WITH SEPARATE SEATING AREA TO WORK AND RELAX. BREAKFAST IS A PLUS, SAVES YOU TIME IN THE MORNING
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
I
Weekend gataway great service and good breakfast! The staff is very helpfull.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Jessy
"Nice place close to everything"
Like the hotel always stay there! Ask them for same rate as I had gotten for hotels.com price and they said they could no match it? I am a Hyatt kind of traveler and they should match the rate.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"Easy to find and close by all must-see sights"
Room was very clean, staff was very helpful, the breakfast was amazing. Really enjoyed this stay.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Nathalie
"Fantastic week"
Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale ,was just fantastic ,the staff were very helpful and friendly ,the hotel is clean and the room very comfortable and breakfast you had so many choices i like it .The only negative thing i would say is that the hotel is in the back off the main road and there's no sign on the main road to show where the hotel is located but over all a most relaxing and cleaning hotel to enjoy time away from home .
7 night trip Aug 21, 2014
JNBedstuy
"Walking distance to several great food choices."
The staff was very nice. Breakfasts were good. Free airport transportation and cruise ship transportation for $7 per person. Also near Sun Trolley stop and supermarket.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
chris & Mike
"3 night stay before cruise"
I t was the first time staying in FLL before a cruise , some of us cruise critics stayed at Embassy suites some at Holiday Inn Express some of us at Hyatt Place, here at the Hyatt In the Living rm area they have long L shape sleeper Sofa and a counter with a small frig a small sink a safe under the sink and a small coffee maker, NO microwave. The breakfast in the morning is limited and not much sitting areas, in the small lobby.There is shopping nearby but takes a lot of walking before you run into it, we had no car so the humidity and heat really was terrible. Once you find the shopping you can find ways to cut across to shorten the walk.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
frankie
it was pleasure to stay there there breackfast and shatle to airport thank a lot wery clean no cons
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Yosef
"An unexpected surprise"
Nice large room that included a living area w sofa bed...Two sinks...fridge.. very nice for good price
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
T
""Comfortable and clean""
The room was clean, the beds are very comfortable, the breakfast was nice. The front staff is not very friendly but I think almost everyone in Florida is like that. Over all it is a nice place to stay, I will come back again.
4 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Ana
"Great hotel!"
I loved this hotel!! The staff was very friendly and professional. The room was really nice: spacious, clean, and well laid out and decorated! I usually get Days Inn rooms so this hotel was obviously a huge step up-- I felt like I really got what I paid for! One of my favorite parts was the Starbucks/bar in the lobby. I didn't get a chance to order anything from the hotel's room service menu, but the options certainly looked enticing!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Kenna
"Cheated, deceived"
I reserved and paid for a king bed, but a full bed was given to me instead. When I complaint about it, I was told, that is all they have at the moment, my reservation was made through a third party, so it wasn't guaranteed. In so many words, they told me to deal with it.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Good location. Needs drying line, hooks, etc."
We spent a week at the hotel as we traversed all of south Florida, Keys, Bahamas, etc. Overall the location was very convenient for beach access (5 minute drive), downtown (Las Olas access), airport proximity, highway access, and definitely Port Everglades access. Tons of restaurants within walking distance or short car ride. Room was clean, breakfast was convenient (not great but convenient), & staff was super friendly. Only two knocks on the hotel ... (1) for being a spot for people to visit when swimming (ocean or pool) I was surprised at the lack of places to dry bathing suits, towels, etc. in the room. They did not have a zip line in the bathtub; had one hook on back of bathroom door; shower was all glass so couldn't hang on the shower rod. May not seem a like a big deal, but with a family of four who did some sort of water activity every day, it became a nuisance. We ended up using the hotel's laundry room to dry ($1.50/load) a lot of nights. (2) the pool is set up so that it is basically in the shade of the hotel all day. Wife was a little bummed that she couldn't lay out while kids were swimming. Again, no overall problems with the hotel. Would probably stay there again, but would know what I'm getting into.
Mr
Slept great and the complimentary breakfast was outstanding!!
3 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Richard Pinter
"Offered more than what we expected"
My Husband and I were very pleased with our stay at the Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center. The airport shuttle is great, the lobby attractive and comfortable to hang out in if you want to grab a bite to eat or enjoy a beverage. The availability of food and beverage at all hours is so nice for those travelers coming in late, or having to leave to catch a shuttle or get to a meeting. I loved all the amenities, exercise room, computer and printer available to print out boarding passes, laundry facility, breakfast included and very nice selection. Our room was huge, more like an office suite with a bedroom. Included a refrigerator, bar and sink, safe, huge couch and sitting area, very comfortable beds. I will definitely stay here again. The staff were very accommodating, Angela checked us in and throughout our stay was very sweet and attentive to our requests and questions. The hotel is very close to a large shopping area and grocery store and from there you can catch the "trolley" which takes you to convention center and other sites. Only costs $1 a ride or $3 for a "day pass". Cabs ar e pretty reasonable considering most attractions are close in proximity.
3 night business trip Jul 24, 2014