All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here13801 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Pleasant stay"
Convenient location while visiting friends
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Warren
"Would stay again."
Wanted to pay less than the going rate that weekend and was able to at this hotel. Thought it was a fine hotel for the money paid.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Fishy Business..."
Overall my stay wasn't too bad. Upon checking in the representative informed me that there would be an additional charge if we smoked in the room. That was not a problem for me considering we are non-smokers. When we got to our room on the third floor the entire floor smelled of cigarette smoke as well as the room. We though nothing of it because we only had to endure it for one night. The next day morning we checked out early at 8am, all was good. 8 hours later a $150.00 smoking charge was applied to my credit card. Needless to say I called the hotel and demanded my money back. After thinking about this issue I feel that the room they selected for us was a room that they knew was musked with smoke which would later justify this charge. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Danielle
"Terrible Smelling Room"
Bad smelling room, woken up by a fire alarm only to stand outside for 45 minutes and never heard what the problem was and the breakfast was awful
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Casey
"Okay stay"
Hotel check in was fine. Rooms was okay in shape. Shower seemed dirty. Elevator was broken made the other elevators packed. Everything else was fine. Hotel needs upgrades. And the restaurant on top lady was really rude.
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Bachelorette weekend stay"
Stayed here for a bachelorette weekend for my sister. Besides the fire alarm going off at 1 o'clock and having to evacuate for about 30 minutes, the stay was great. The room was clean, and comfortable for the four of us girls.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Carlie
Happy with stay. Not our first time here
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Ocean City"
I stay at the Fenwick Inn all the time! What they dont have is a frequent guest incentive! Rooms off season are priced so affordable! Need new pillows!
1 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
"Not accomodated"
I reserved a room with a King bed and when I checked in, had 2 double beds for a couple..When I went back to the front desk, they informs that a fraternity was staying on the only floor with rooms with king beds available and that I may not want to. Be on that floor sure to an obscene amount of noise
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
ShaRonda
"Awesome"
It was fantastic and wonderful time one of the best times I had in ocean city.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Martese
"Bday wknd!!!"
I was very nice and the staff was great!!! The housekeeper Thelma was very detailed as far as keeping the rooms stocked and clean.And don't let me forget about the drinks upstairs in the bar area!!!!!! They were definitely on point!!!!
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
LaCretia
"No hair dryer"
No hairdryer in the room. The outlet in the bathroom didn't work to plug in a curling iron. The staff didn't seem concerned that there was no hair dryer and my hair was wet. Apparently they have them but lend them out and had no idea when someone would return one. Bathroom floor appeared dirty, needed washed.Could hear noise between walls. Beds were comfortable and the shower was good.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Cindy
"Pleasantly Surprised"
The Fenwick Inn was a decent hotel to stay. I was a bit fearful of what I may see because of the price of the room ($95/night), but I was pleasantly surprised. Other hotels nearby wear double the price. The hotel is a bit old but the rooms are clean and the staff is nice. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"vacation"
The stay was good when I first came in my boyfriend complained to be a bout the paint smell and there were cracks in our selling in our room, The location was ok I can see my car from the view. I would have liked a cup of coffee but it was down in the afternoon. They have a nice room for that where the arcade games are where customers can eat. I wish they had continental breakfast! A bagel would have been nice.The pool and the jacuzzi made up for the whole thing I loved the relaxation time.The rate was amazing 5 nights for 320 bucks it was off season but in all i enjoyed my self .I brought a cooler and the microwave and mini fridge came in handy because i used the ice machine and some nasty brown dirt came out in my ice. My cooler came in very handy because i bought ice before i got their looks like their working on it. There staff of house cleaners are very nice and did their job to perfection i was very pleased with the staff and would return again but they have a few things to work on but don't we all.
5 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Not very clean"
Awful rooms! Had to call n get the shower head fix and then the door latch cause it wouldn't lock
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"football getaway"
Staff was absolutely amazing pool isn't as clean as the picture which I'm sure was taken with a filter. The bed was stiff. Bar was great on the roof top. The restaurant was great food.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Scotty
"Good hotel for the price"
Picked this hotel because of the cheap price when compared to others in the area. Service was great. The rooms were good a little out dated but for the price we were happy. Plenty of parking. Indoor pool and hot tub were also good.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Jordan
"Okay Hotel"
Okay Hotel For The Price, My Toilet Was Broke When We First Checked In I Had A Joint Room Which I Did Not Want, I Was Here For A Football Tournament I'll Probably Stay At The Holiday Inn Next Year
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Troy
"awesome"
The hotel and staff were amazing.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"The "Dump-Wick Inn"
This hotel is shabby, run down & in need of an all out renovation. The rooms are just as worn out. Lights didn't work , knobs were broken off.. It took 12 minutes to get hair water for a "quick" shower The rooms smelled musty. Two words to describe The Fenwick Inn.. A DUMP! This would be a super great place for a frat house to have a party as no damage could come to the grounds or the building . Believe me I knew it wasn't going to be The RITZ CARLTON but I certainly didn't expect to stay in a total DUMP!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Stay was ok."
The room was very out dated. It looked nothing like the website pictures. There was a womens bathing suit lining sticker on the bathroom door frame.There was a weird smell on our floor. Staff was nice though.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Laurel
"Fenwick A Pleasant Surprise!"
The Fenwick was perfect for my stay,minutes away from the convention center, great location.
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review of the Fenwick Inn. We are very pleased to know you had a great stay. We will continue to work hard to be better every day and hopefully will see you again soon.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"ok"
Hair was all in the bed so we had to get new linen
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review of the Fenwick Inn. I am so disappointed to hear of your experience with us. We have shared this information with the appropriate leadership and will ensure this doesn't happen again.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Pretty good hotel."
It was ok, not the best, but it was very pleasurable, indoor pool and hot tub was the best feature of the hotel.
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review of the Fenwick Inn. We are working very hard to make sure we deliver a great experience for all our guests. Our pool and hotub are a great feature and we are hoping to ensure we have many more to compete with it.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Angelio
"One and done"
Only one night with the wife and kids. But the room was good and the indoor pool was great! Kids were occupied by the large indoor pool for hours. Great while staying in the off season when the ocean and outdoors are not an option.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Ocean to Bay Bike Tour"
Excellent view, great location good restaurant. Very large room and a wonderful pool and jacuzzi after a long bike ride.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"good trip"
Went on family trip to ocean city stayed at fenwick inn. Kids loved the pool and arcade. I would stay there again. They just need irons in the rooms.
3 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
"Fenwick Inn"
The hotel had no record of my reservation. Although the issue was resolved it greatly affected my stay
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Christina
"spring vacay"
Pool and hot the was great for grandkids double beds way to small for 2adults staff was very friendly
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are pleased to hear you were able to enjoy our facilities hopefully we will see you again in the summer!
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
randy
"Just a Little Getaway"
I had a good time. Just wanted to get away from the DC area. The staff was very friendly and the cleaning ladies were meticulous. The restaurant was good and has an AWESOME view of the ocean. Though I didn't use the pool, the area is in a great location and is convenient for use. I had a GREAT stay and would consider coming back here.
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review of the Fenwick Inn. We love to be the getaway location for our guests from the mid Atlantic. Especially with the weather turning we certainly have more and more taking advantage of what we have to offer. Hopefully we will see you again in the near future.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2015
"Pool needs more attention"
My stay was fine but I did find the pool to be dirtier when compared to previous stays. I do understand that they had a full house the weekend before my stay but I was a little disappointed when I first went to the hot tub and pool to find it in that condition.
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you so very much for the feedback from your stay with us. We will make sure we adjust accordingly to have the pool area in top condition for your next stay.
2 night trip Mar 29, 2015
Cathy
"Give it a try"
We have stayed there 4 times. Looks like there have been room makeovers. Good idea. Bus stop out front great. Service A+ Looking forward to getting back there soon. Plus bar & restaurant upstairs can't be beat.
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review of the Fenwick Inn. We are so pleased to hear of your pleasant stay with us, we will continue to work hard to deliver a great experience to all our guests.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
The wall paper was falling off of the wall and the towels still had hair on them!
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review of the Fenwick Inn. I apologize for the condition of your room during your stay with us recently. We had a particularly difficult winter, but I assure you we are working diligently to repair all areas of concern immediately. Please consider giving us another chance so that we can wow you with our hotel and service.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Relaxing getaway"
Rooms were comfortable Bathrooms clean but tile needed some updating overall comfortable close to everthing Pool was nicely heated
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review of the Fenwick Inn. We are pleased to know you had a good experience staying with us recently and appreciate your comments in terms of getting the tile updated.
2 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Marian
"Eh!"
phone in room didn't work - no balcony as advertised - went to the bar upstairs at 11:00 PM and there were children (about 10 years old) playing pool. Not sure that is appropriate to allow children in / at the bar.
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review of the Fenwick Inn. I am sorry to hear of the issues you encountered with the phone in your guest room. I apologize but we were unable to find anywhere that stated we had balconies. We will continue to look to ensure no one is given the wrong information. I will also pass on your comments in regards to the children in the restaurant.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Stay at Fenwick Inn"
We went during Valentine's weekend. It was very cold out and the room was cold as well. It was also windy and the hotel lost power 3 times in the weekend we were there. Other than that was a great place. We loved the indoor pool and hot tub. Just wouldn't go there again with bad weather
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review of the Fenwick Inn. You are absolutely correct the weather was brutal in the whole area during that time. We are continuing to work with our vendors and ensure the hotel can stay as comfortable as possible even in the most extreme temperatures and weather conditions.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice stay."
Just checked in for one night so we didn't have to drive home after my husband played a band job at St. Andrew's on 144th Street.
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review of the Fenwick Inn. I am glad to hear we could accommodate you and your husband for a short stay this winter. Hopefully business will bring you back to the area and you will stay with us again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Connie
"The Fenwick does the job. It's not fancy, but fine"
Had trouble with Expedia getting my reservation to the front desk so had to cancel Expedia (after a battle on the phone and on hold) and booked right through the hotel. The staffer at the Fenwick, Charles, gave me an even better rate after seeing the hassle we were put through. He didn't have to do that, but came up big. The room was clean, the heater worked great (it was cold outside) and it was quiet. Beds were comfortable, too. If you need a place to sleep and don't need five stars, the Fenwick Inn is the right place.
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review of the Fenwick Inn. We are so pleased to hear of your experience staying with us during this cold winter season. We are sorry to hear of your poor experience booking the room and will continue to work hard to make sure booking our rooms is a smooth easy process.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
drew
"Staff is very helpful"
The hotel was quiet, very clean, and I would absolutely stay there again. Very polite staff.
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review of the Fenwick Inn. We continue to work very hard to make sure each and every guest has a great experience just like you did. Please come back and see us when it is nice and warm.
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Winter getaway"
Stayed for a quick winter get away. Great place to stay in the winter time with the family. Love the indoor pool and hot tub.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Very short stay. The room smelled of smoke and was supposed to be non-smoking. The restaurant/bar at the top of the hotel was nice.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"After season hotel"
Room was clean but needed cosmetic repairs. No hair dryer or exhaust fan in bathroom. Most employees were pleasant abd helpful.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the beach and restaurants"
It was an enjoyable, nice and quiet stay. Short walk to the beach and great hotel accommodations; rooftop restaurant and bar, pool and hot tub were great.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Catherine
"Getaway Weekend"
Stayed at Fenwick Inn a few times, always clean, Hot tub & swim area great. 1st time eat dinner in the upstairs restaurant. Great.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Disapointed with condition/appearance of facility!"
The over all condition/appearance of the facility is very aged, as is the television (older tube TV), microwave and refrigerator are older as well. Decor of room is out of date as well, Several water intrusions have taken place over a long period of time at the windows, with very poor maintenance and repair attempts to correct concerns.
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review of the Fenwick Inn. We have changed management since your visit and have been working very hard to improve the hotel in the areas you brought up. We can't do everything at once but I can assure you if you came back to visit us again you would see we are moving in the right direction.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Duane
"Guy Golf Trip"
A bunch of us go every year to Ocean City on a 4 day golf trip and we always stay at the Fenwick Inn. It's not fancy, but it's a lot of fun and the hotel staff is very nice.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2014
"My Opinion"
Nice rooms with the exception of the bathroom need to finish floor and replace door, room was clean, people were friendly. Overall liked the hotel and will stay again
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Fran
"Business travel"
Very friendly, clean and quiet. I will stay there again.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
victor
Our room was clean enough & the bathroom was very nice. The room had several problems. 1-the TV was terrible. It had a black line going through it. 2-the refridgerator door was cracked on the inside (the plastic. 3-to get the lamps to work, we had to shake them?
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
M Jones
"Last Summer Get-away!"
When we checked in around 9pm on Friday Sept. 19th, the hotel staff was cordial however I was informed that there are no queen size beds in the entire hotel. I was informed differently when I booked this trip. There were no amenities in our room, i.e. coffee, tea, shampoo, tissue box empty and there was hair in the tub. The refrigerator froze all our drinks and one of our coke cans exploded. We cleaned it up. We couldn't turn down the frig. The card key to the room wouldn't work after a couple of hours, had to get new ones made 2 times. The front desk on Saturday morning was very rude when asked to replenish coffee creamers. She never answered me and was texting on her phone the entire time. She did what I asked of her but never acknowledged me whatsoever. Lots of smokers out front and it was offensive to have to walk through that to get into the lobby of the hotel. The ice machine on our floor was broke and we had to travel down to 3rd floor (from the 6th) to get a bucket of ice. Overall I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone - VERY OVERRATED and I was extremely disappointed!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014