All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
13801 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Food is all right
  • Bar
    Standard bar
    Ordinary pool
    Bad internet service
"good place to stay"
it was nice, some things could have been better, but overall, it was good. the staff was excellent
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
Stay was wonderful
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
Jerry
"Fenwick Inn in January 2016"
The room was big and the customer service was great and very accomodating.
3 night business trip Jan 21, 2016
Jackie
"Floor halls smell from cigarettes"
The hotel was a good value. The pool was and jacuzzi was nice.The 4th floor stunk from cigarettes. The hotel claims no smoking. Once that smell gets on the carpets and walls it needs to be treated to get rid of the smell. Low budget
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
Howard
The wall paper is coming off of the walls in the room, Wifi is very weak, most of the arcade games do not work, it said there was a restaurant, but when we arrived, they said the restaurant just left.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Sean
We have stayed there years ago. Pretty nice for the money. This stay not so good. The room was VERY run down, wallpaper coming off walls, ceiling a lot of water stains, bath sink was cracked, tub old, cracks everywhere, paint was old. Something a couple days of cosmetic work could have solved.wont stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
This is a good hotel. My husband and me have stayed there before. Staff is great. Indoor pool and Jacuzzi very nice. We were a little disappointed to find the bar/resturant on the top floor was closed.that is very convienent. I hope it opens again soon.
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"Room with a view"
I had a great time. I relaxed and enjoyed myself.
2 night romance trip Dec 1, 2015
Martin
"Will definitely be back!"
The staff at Fenwick Inn were super friendly and efficient. We were only there for one night during the off season but we did take advantage of the pool which was clean. Room was very clean as well.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Kristin
"great room."
it was great.
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
"Rumble Musk Plush with a View"
Room was a little musky. Could hear people snoring in ajoining room (No,we were not with those people). We could see the ocean from our 5th floor window so that was a plus. Bed was comfortable with nice plush pillows.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Melvin
Hotel was very clean, nice accommodating staff at front desk at all times
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
rory
"Good if you are drunk."
This place accommodated my needs. Last minute decision to stay overnight and it was cheap. Pros: Price, King Bed super comfortable, bar and restaurant on site, front desk people very nice. Cons: Bathroom super disgusting, tub did not drain, mold on ceiling and floor, beer at bar was warm
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
"disappointed"
We stayed at the hotel for the amenities it offered. We recommend the hotel to other baseball players on our team. A total of 7 families stayed at the hotel per our recommendation. The pool worked on Friday night and by Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning the pool was closed.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
It was a great stay.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
"Anniversary get away!!!!!"
We had a wonderful at the Fenwick Inn. We would definitely stay there again. The staff was pleasant. We ate in the restaurant on the 8th floor of the hotel. The food and the service was very good. If you are just looking to spend some quality with your spouse or even the kids, the family friendly hotel is a good option.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Tawanna
We found a bug in our room and manager did nothing
1 night trip with friends Oct 21, 2015
very relaxing
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Alan
"Relaxing"
Love it would stay again
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
robert
"weekend getaway"
Everything was great. Peaky's was great to have at the hotel also!!
3 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
richard
"Need more hot water."
The hotel needs to up grade the hot water heater. We were on 3rd floor and got very little hot water . They need to fix that.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
The hotel is clean but needs a lot of updates. It is old.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Walter
"A comfortable, friendly place"
I had stayed at the Fenwick years ago and stopped staying there because it became so run down and it had no Wi-Fi and I need that for work if I want to get off in the middle of the week. My sister said that she saw that it had changed hands and had an upgrade so I decided to take a chance and I am glad that I did. Everyone was friendly, the room not only had Wi-Fi but they had extra electrical outlets for all of your devices (I always travel with a power strip but did not need it). It was also very reasonably priced. I only ate breakfast at the restaurant but the food was very good and reasonably priced. It will definitely be my first choice when I go to visit my relatives.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Decent Price for the closeness to the beach."
I was pleased with the hotel, but did wake up with back and neck pain from the bed. I may have slept wrong but the bed didn't help. It was lumpy. The room was very dark and had to have all lights on during the day. Lack of privacy, the windows opened up to reveal the whole room.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Everything was great! The bed was a little soft for me but, over all a great stay!
4 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
patty
"Decent hotel, restaurant terrible"
Hotel room ok if you are not sleeping on the 7th floor underneath the bar and have to listen to terrible singing and loud music. The hotel restaurant was terrible. Slow service and the food was not good.
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
J
Nice room, small beds, friendly staff
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2015
"Fenwick"
Not bad for an older hotel. Don't expect too much, but it's a good price and still in decent shape. The water pressure in the shower was pathetic, but the front desk staff were wonderful.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Allison
"Stay elsewhere"
This was the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. We were in the area for a soccer tournament and other families suggested this place. 15 minutes after check in started I received a call asking if I still wanted the room as they were going to give it away. When my daughter and I walked in our room, it had an overwhelming terrible smell. The ceiling had recent water damage that the hotel didn't even paint over or try to hide. There was multiple places where the wall paper had water bubbles on different walls. The base of the walls had a carpet molding glued on but it was all falling off. There was something white caked on the floor in between the two beds. Thankfully we spent minimal time in the room. Since they were trying to give my room away I assumed they were booked solid so I didn't even bother to complain. But I will absolutely not recommend this hotel to anyone.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Leslie
Great hotel - great people - clean, friendly staff, great prices - only con is the service at the restaurant. They had 1 waiter for the entire dining room (he did a great job keeping up - but there was alot of wait time because he was running so much).
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
"Satisfied in OC"
Room was ready and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
Walter
Wonderful stay ! Friendly people, clean hotel. The only down side was dinner in their restaurant - they only had 1 waiter working for the entire dining room. He did an excellent job, but the wait between being seated, having order taken, receiving food, getting the check, paying for meal, made this an ordeal. He was running, but had too many tables to work. Didn't short him on tip - not his fault - but had the same experience for breakfast a few days later. Fortunately, the dining room wasn't as busy at 7am. Would definately stay here again and would recommend to others!!
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
Terri
IT was really affordable, convenient to everything.
2 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
Ray
Nice Rooftop Restaurant.
3 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
There was cereal left in a corner of the room, which would leave me to believe, the room was not cleaned thoroughly. There was also leaking pipe in the bathroom
3 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Barry
Nice for a weekend stay. Good breakfast. Toilet got clogged and they addressed it right away. Far from Boardwalk but easy drive down to that side of town. Indoor pool warm and clean. Had 2 rooms, otherwise would not have realized some rooms have microwaves and others do not. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Tamara L
"One night. That's all I could take."
Had to leave after one night. Couldn't take the dingy smell.
4 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Jose
"pick another place"
Sorry...place is dirty...felt like place has bed bugs...marijuana smell in elevator and hall way..all that was done was air freshener sprayed..but still smelled..pool has foam grime..hot tub dirty..no water pressure in shower...drinks in bar expensive
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
tony
"Will not come back to this hotel"
Just an over night stay. Room was clean but everything was falling apart. Stained ceiling, broken ripped shower curtain, possible bed bugs due to several bites on the body in the morning. Noise from bar upstairs woke us up at midnight by someone hammering something....
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
"Ewwwwww"
Room smelled horrible. Noisy low class guests. Scared to use the pool. Doors on the front of building not automatic so had to be held while trying to carry luggage in and out of hotel. Maids had open condom wrappers on the floor of the hallway while they were cleaning rooms and had their dirty laundry carts blocking the hallway. Stayed to save money but you get what you pay for. Will spend more money next time for a nicer and better smelling experience.
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
"Sunfest Visit"
Arrived to visit "Sunfest". Staff at the check-in were very nice. My TV was not working, but soon that was taken care of. Room was very comfortable and on a quiet floor. Visited Peaky's restaurant on top floor, nice experience. beautiful view. Had a very nice visit.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2015
Mary Anne
"At the beginning of Ocean City"
The hotel was ok. Issues were with the Wi-Fi and the elevators. We parked in the back and waited 10 minutes for the elevator to come down and we just walked around into the lobby and took another elevator. The Wi-Fi took at least 30 seconds or more to refresh a page on the internet. The TV channels were just the same. Very slow to the point where we had to shut down the browser and restart to advance the page.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Schwartz
"You get what you pay for"
this hotel was one of the cheapest for the coastal highway area, it was a good distance away from the boardwalk and its asctivities but there were still some restaurants in the area. unfortunately the hotelr oom was horrible. it was a windy cold weekend so we turned on the heat and boy did we regret it! it smelled like a dead person. now I get it, its only fall and the heat hasn't been turned on in a while. ive turned on heat before. yes theres an odor but not to the point where we had to leave the room because it was so pungent. next we got stuck in the elevator, when the doors finally opened we made a run for the stairs. the bathroom was filthy. *sigh ill just leave those complaints there im not a picky person ive stayed at motels and had my share of bad places. this is definently on that list. next time I wont be so cheap and try a chain hotel.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
dee
"Nice Stay at Fenwick Inn"
My husband and I enjoyed our stay at Fenwick Inn. I had never been to Ocean City and this hotel made our visit great. Our room was very nice and the bed and pillows were perfect. We had dinner in the dining room, it was amazing. Everything we needed was in the hotel. Go to the top of the hotel and look at the view. Very pretty especially at night.
3 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
"Good for most part needs improvement"
Good over all few things not good Pool n hot tub dirty Shower curtain did not look clean Went to roof top restaurant n short staffed ! Waited long time to get waited on and it was not crowded !! Hall way fire alarms n smoke detectors looked old to me ! Did not like that
2 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
Jacqueline L.
"Over all Good but needs improvement"
Good stay but the restaurant they had in the hotel was poor service Waited a long time for service Short staffed for sure Also the Swimming Pool and the hot Tub was not real Clean for sure I would not get in it !! Bathroom Shower curtain did not look Clean
2 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
Jacqueline L.
Old and dirty..no hairdryer..will never stay there again
3 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
Kathleen
"It's ok"
It was ok for the price. The cleanliness of the pool was questionable. The hotel restaurant had good food but was pricey, as most OC restaurants are. My trash was never emptied and it was annoying trying to get towels but we got them eventually.
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
angela
"2 night stay at Fenwick Inn - Bike Week"
Stayed 2 nights, we denied room service, except for towels. Swimming pool and spa was nice!! We would stay there again, if we received the same rate.
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015