All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
13801 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"good for the price"
great for the price
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
"Nice little hotel near the state line."
Nice hotel in a good location (for me) and a good price. No issue with the room, it was clean and the temperature was comfortable. I didn't have any issue with noise from the hall or other rooms. Good water pressure in the shower. Ample parking in the lot. The indoor pool could use some maintenance, but the pool area was clean. The hotel itself is an easy walk to the beach and there are two mini golf places nearby. The food at the restaurant was a bit overpriced. Overall a very nice place to stay.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Better than the Reviews ..."
Clean, updated, friendly.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
LISA
"Clean!!"
Very nice room in a very nice hotel. I stayed at coastal palms inn and suites 4 nights before going to the fenwick inn. Fenwick inn is a much cleaner and nicer hotel for less money than coastal palms. Short walk to the beach. Staff attentive and the bed and linens clean ( we're not at coastal palms). Nan, the housekeeper was very good.
4 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Staff was very nice and helpful. Our first room wasn't up to par but someone from the front desk came to the room with new keys and walked us over to a new assignment which was much better.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Lauren
"Good Stuff"
I booked this hotel for a friends birthday. She wanted to relax and this room/area did just that.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Brittny
Definately an older hotel, nice but probably won't stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Jill
The best part of the hotels was the pool. The room beds weren't queen beds as advertised it was more like a full size.
2 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2015
Room was too small.... stated 4 people sleeping. Only comfortable for 2 people. 2 of us ended up sleeping on the floor. Hotel is nicely located near everything. With traffic, only 20 mins from anything.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Okay stay."
This hotel was okay. A bit outdated. Nothing too special. It was fine for the weekend stay. The floor i stayed on was quiet so no issues about noise. The floor my friends stayed on was very noisy and smelled like cigarettes, so this was a turn off. Hotel services was okay but I would suggest them doing better with informing guest on additional fees or different methods of payment. Also, please give receipts upon check out. I would not stay here again
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"A One Day, One Night Stay @ Ocean City!"
I think it was great for the price that I got it for one night compared to all the other prices in the same area. I loved the location being close to the beach. I enjoyed the indoor pool & jacuzzi. The room was very spacious & had a small table & chair set as well as a microwave & small refrigerator. It served the purpose for my one day stay in Ocean City.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Angela
"Pleasant stay"
All in all, a very nice place. The pool is indoors, but there is an adjacent open area for sunning al fresco. The room was spacious and the beds were extremely comfortable. The only weird thing is that we had to get a hair dryer from the front desk.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Jeanine
"Eh..."
Didn't really like the hotel. Staff was not very friendly. The first room they gave us the AC didn't work, and it smelled bad! The second room, the fridge and microwave didn't work. Would not recommend. Get something closer to the city center!
2 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Natalie
"Not satisfied"
The room was very outdated and no that clean the hotel allowed too many people in one rooms there there families of 7 to a room next to our room and it was so noisey I guess you get what you pay for and that's what it's about
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Fenwick stay"
Not bad....stayed two nights.no issuEs.got monies worth
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Fenwick Inn, stay away"
The Fenwick is an old hotel that tries to hide its age. The room smelled like mildew and mold, there were water stains on the ceiling, the bathroom needs new shower and toilet, the beds were old and the linens worn out. They need to tear the place down and rebuild.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
mark
"Great for the Price."
The hotel is definitely aging. The pool did not look clean as it had a film on top when no one was in it and the inside looked brown. The towels had hairs on them. The hotel staff was nice and helpful as well as the cleaning staff. It's a little ways from the boardwalk but it's okay because the beach is a cross the street from a not so crowded spot with plenty of stores around.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Tahnia
"Good price"
We stayed for one night and I had no issues with the cleanliness or location. I would stay there again it's a quick walk to the beach and decent price. Crab bisque at restaurant was good. Only complaint would be that the maids had their cart in a narrow hallway and were standing around it and I tried to politely squeeze my family of 4 around it and they just stared rudely and laughed at us. I get it, you're working, but say "excuse us" or something along those lines I don't need someone to make me feel like a jerk for trying to walk down a hallway.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Great location....and that's about it"
This hotel is dilapidated and dark. Upon entering our room a smell, that can only be described as rotten fish, mildew and feet, assaulted our senses. Luckily..you get used to it as time goes on. The beds are fairly comfortable but overall this place is lucky it has the location it does-dirextly across from the beach block. Overall the price is outrageous for a building that, had it not been mostly cement, would probably be falling down from rotten wood.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Overall had a good time.
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
My family had a wonderful experience would stay again definitely
2 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2015
jessica
"I would return"
Really on time, the pool came in handy because of the rainy weather. Lots of working elevators. Just a little stuffy at times.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Gregory
"Nice place to stay"
Great location. Nice hotel, good parking. Liked the price. Sheets could have been softer, but still a good value.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Heidi
"its nice for the price!"
The hotel was nice. We didn;t have any issues for the price and location i would say it was a deal. I would stay again i really would. The young lady gave my children Frisbee. I think that was smart promoting on their end. Overall the for a budget vaction i say it was nice.
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Felicia
"great time here with the family"
Went down during the week great weekday rate. hotel was nice kids enjoyed pool and hot tub although alot of time was not spent at hotel the time that was spent inside was nice would stay here again
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
jamie
"Great get away...."
Got in very quick... Clean and confortable and enjoyed it...
1 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015
Going to stay there again in September!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Rachel
It was great. I went on a Monday so there was absolutely nobody in the pool or jacuzzi. Me and my boyfriend had it all to ourselves. Love this hotel. Will book it every time Im in town.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Ebony
"Cool"
Really liked it.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Ebony
Overall good hotel however very noisy neighbors
1 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2015
Wow! The hotel was even nicer than I expected! It looked like they had remodeled recently. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Note that this hotel is on the north end of Ocean City, separated from the main Boardwalk area by lots and lots of traffic lights.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Come one come u will have a ball!!!!"
My stay at Fenwick Inn was great, no complaints!!!
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
princess y
"Loved it"
Loved it! Spacious & clean!
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Joanna
"late nite arrival"
Got in late and the person at the hotel was very helpful to get me checked in quickly. even though my reservation was not in the system
1 night trip Jun 21, 2015
Jeffrey
The hotel was clean and was in a nice area. There were nice restaurants in the area and stores close by. I arrived early and the staff was able to get a room right away even though it was peak season. I would stay there again
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
Jeromy
"Pretty good"
Booked this place last minute because it was only 1 of about 4 places still available in Ocean City that did not have a 2-night stay minimum. Not bad! Did not come across any issues. The place was clean. The room had a pretty big crack in the ceiling which was an eyesore but the slight view of the ocean from our 6th floor room window cancelled that out. I did not dine in the restuarant on the roof but the view up there was nice and there was live music which seemed fun. Was hoping to check in early before 4pm but they did not have anything available until closer to the actual check-in time (the front desk did offer to exchange our King reservation for a Two Double room for an earlier check-in but we declined.) The place is not fancy but good for a weekend at the beach. I would stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Anita
"good hotel"
Block away from beach,indoor pool and hot tub
4 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
Had a nice time.. Bathroom was pretty much clean but looked like mold was growing on back of toilet on outside.. We were in room 437.
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Arnita M
"Awesome Place"
Was awesome had a great time
2 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Matthew
"No peace and quiet at night"
Was ok but very noisy and congested with people. All night could hear people in rooms next door and upstairs. Didn't get much sleep. Will not stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"I love this hotel"
Great hotel, we stay there most times we travel to OC. It's a little outdated, and there are no fans in the bathrooms, but it's quiet, comfortable, clean and the staff is always excellent. Will definitely return!
3 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Lisanne
"Fenwick Inn"
I was in town for a funeral so I only needed a room for the night. The rooftop resturant made everything so easy. When it came to breakfast. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"don't be disappointed"
Peeling plaster on the ceiling. Peeling wallpaper. A/c smelled musty. however the biggest problem was the hotel charges $20 for incidentals. There are no incidentals to charge for in the room they have no beer wine liquor candy anything of that nature that they should charge a 20 dollar incidental fee for. When I challenge them they said it was also for any damage that could occur to the room and my response to them was just because you're able to charge 20 dollars on my card doesn't mean you'll be able to charge 250 or 500 dollars for any damage that might occur. The charge is obviously bogus I stayed there Wednesday of last week so far the charge is still not returned onto my card. Skip this hotel it's not worth it.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
Craig
"OC"
I stay here every time I work in Ocean City. Hotels are expensive in OC. As $200 per night hotels go in this town there are many way worse than the Fenwick. It's at least comfortable and the staff is great.
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Fenwick Inn Stay"
it was a very nice and pleasant stay
2 night trip May 31, 2015
Frieda
"the price is not bad but the corridor smells"
front desk is accomodating
"Satisfied Customer"
We had a wonderful stay. I love the location and the hospitality. The restaurant on the 8th floor was good, but pricey. We ended up not going back. This was our second time at the Fenwick and probably won't be the last.
Candace
"dont stay here"
I really felt this hotel was misleading. The hotel smell was horrible from the time you got off elevator even until you got to your room. The bed sheets were dirty asked for them to be change twice they never changed it. I would not let my enemy stay there. outdated tvs for the price of the hotel there should be better quality, but I do thank them for this tuff learning lesson.
Phillip
"Clean but not fancy"
The last night we visited there must have been a party a floor above us (conference room/ballroom) and there was a pounding beat that was annoying as all get out. The rooms and furniture were old and in serious need of maintenance, but they were clean.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
MaryFran
"OC get a way"
Went to Ocean city for a weekend get-a-way with the family. The hotel entrance was clean and the desk staff were knowledgeable and courteous. The room was adequate and had a strange odor when we first entered. It may had been from a cleaning solvent and it did fade away over time. Restaurant was a pleasant surprise for cocktails and dinner, way too warm for breakfast.