All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
13801 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Moderately priced beach hotel"
Great moderately priced beach hotel. Staff was helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"very nice hotel for the price in O.C."
we were only there for two days but we enjoyed our stay
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
"Family trip"
It's not the fanciest hotel in ocean city, but the price was fair for mid summer. everyone was friendly. The rooms were clean & pretty spacious. Housekeeping came every day to tidy up the room. There is a restaurant & indoor pool.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"1st Ocean City Beach Vacation"
We enjoyed Fenwick Inn. The hotel staff was very kind and helpful. We loved how close it was to the oceanfront and how close it was to the B bus stop. We were able to use the bus to visit OCs main attractions. The room was clean and comfy. The only complaint is the shower's water pressure, it was a bit light. We loved Peaky's Restaurant, where we had an affordable tasty breakfast. I would highly recommend this hotel. Great Price Wonderful Service.
Monique
I went for my birthday and was an amazing stay. No complaints.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
candice
"Great service and location!"
Check in was very busy, but the girl who waited on us was extremely fast and kind! The room had some peeling wallpaper, but everything else was great. The room was very big (King) and it had a fridge and microwave which was very convenient. The hotel is right across the street from the beach, which was wonderful! The only downfall was the shower had very low to no water pressure at all at times.
3 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Corrie
"Overpriced"
No hair dryer
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Adequate for a one night stay"
The hotel was fine for our one night stay to see a concert at Freeman Stage. We asked for a blower dryer and was told there were all out??
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
"good for the price"
great for the price
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
"Nice little hotel near the state line."
Nice hotel in a good location (for me) and a good price. No issue with the room, it was clean and the temperature was comfortable. I didn't have any issue with noise from the hall or other rooms. Good water pressure in the shower. Ample parking in the lot. The indoor pool could use some maintenance, but the pool area was clean. The hotel itself is an easy walk to the beach and there are two mini golf places nearby. The food at the restaurant was a bit overpriced. Overall a very nice place to stay.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"It was ok"
We arrived early that day and ate breakfast in the restaurant. The food was good but it was very slow. The waitress was friendly but it was hard to understand her accent. The floor we were staying on in my opinion smelled like cigarette smoke even though it was nonsmoking. The room we were staying in got a leak from the rain and all they could do was put a trash can under it to catch the water. I feel like the front clerk got a little hateful when she was making everyone leave the pool area during a thunderstorm. I was constantly woken up during the night by the restaurant bar/pool table area upstairs. My boyfriend and I went to the bar on our last night and they didn't have a drink menu and the waitress dropped my butter knife on my leg. It was an OK hotel and close to the beach but next time I will stay somewhere else. In my opinion it wasn't worth the money.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
melissa
"Better than the Reviews ..."
Clean, updated, friendly.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
LISA
"Clean!!"
Very nice room in a very nice hotel. I stayed at coastal palms inn and suites 4 nights before going to the fenwick inn. Fenwick inn is a much cleaner and nicer hotel for less money than coastal palms. Short walk to the beach. Staff attentive and the bed and linens clean ( we're not at coastal palms). Nan, the housekeeper was very good.
4 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Staff was very nice and helpful. Our first room wasn't up to par but someone from the front desk came to the room with new keys and walked us over to a new assignment which was much better.
Lauren
"Good Stuff"
I booked this hotel for a friends birthday. She wanted to relax and this room/area did just that.
Brittny
Definately an older hotel, nice but probably won't stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Jill
The best part of the hotels was the pool. The room beds weren't queen beds as advertised it was more like a full size.
2 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2015
Room was too small.... stated 4 people sleeping. Only comfortable for 2 people. 2 of us ended up sleeping on the floor. Hotel is nicely located near everything. With traffic, only 20 mins from anything.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Okay stay."
This hotel was okay. A bit outdated. Nothing too special. It was fine for the weekend stay. The floor i stayed on was quiet so no issues about noise. The floor my friends stayed on was very noisy and smelled like cigarettes, so this was a turn off. Hotel services was okay but I would suggest them doing better with informing guest on additional fees or different methods of payment. Also, please give receipts upon check out. I would not stay here again
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"A One Day, One Night Stay @ Ocean City!"
I think it was great for the price that I got it for one night compared to all the other prices in the same area. I loved the location being close to the beach. I enjoyed the indoor pool & jacuzzi. The room was very spacious & had a small table & chair set as well as a microwave & small refrigerator. It served the purpose for my one day stay in Ocean City.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Angela
"Pleasant stay"
All in all, a very nice place. The pool is indoors, but there is an adjacent open area for sunning al fresco. The room was spacious and the beds were extremely comfortable. The only weird thing is that we had to get a hair dryer from the front desk.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Jeanine
"Eh..."
Didn't really like the hotel. Staff was not very friendly. The first room they gave us the AC didn't work, and it smelled bad! The second room, the fridge and microwave didn't work. Would not recommend. Get something closer to the city center!
2 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Natalie
"Not satisfied"
The room was very outdated and no that clean the hotel allowed too many people in one rooms there there families of 7 to a room next to our room and it was so noisey I guess you get what you pay for and that's what it's about
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Fenwick stay"
Not bad....stayed two nights.no issuEs.got monies worth
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Fenwick Inn, stay away"
The Fenwick is an old hotel that tries to hide its age. The room smelled like mildew and mold, there were water stains on the ceiling, the bathroom needs new shower and toilet, the beds were old and the linens worn out. They need to tear the place down and rebuild.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
mark
"Great for the Price."
The hotel is definitely aging. The pool did not look clean as it had a film on top when no one was in it and the inside looked brown. The towels had hairs on them. The hotel staff was nice and helpful as well as the cleaning staff. It's a little ways from the boardwalk but it's okay because the beach is a cross the street from a not so crowded spot with plenty of stores around.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Tahnia
"Good price"
We stayed for one night and I had no issues with the cleanliness or location. I would stay there again it's a quick walk to the beach and decent price. Crab bisque at restaurant was good. Only complaint would be that the maids had their cart in a narrow hallway and were standing around it and I tried to politely squeeze my family of 4 around it and they just stared rudely and laughed at us. I get it, you're working, but say "excuse us" or something along those lines I don't need someone to make me feel like a jerk for trying to walk down a hallway.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Great location....and that's about it"
This hotel is dilapidated and dark. Upon entering our room a smell, that can only be described as rotten fish, mildew and feet, assaulted our senses. Luckily..you get used to it as time goes on. The beds are fairly comfortable but overall this place is lucky it has the location it does-dirextly across from the beach block. Overall the price is outrageous for a building that, had it not been mostly cement, would probably be falling down from rotten wood.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Overall had a good time.
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
My family had a wonderful experience would stay again definitely
2 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2015
jessica
"I would return"
Really on time, the pool came in handy because of the rainy weather. Lots of working elevators. Just a little stuffy at times.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Gregory
"Nice place to stay"
Great location. Nice hotel, good parking. Liked the price. Sheets could have been softer, but still a good value.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Heidi
"its nice for the price!"
The hotel was nice. We didn;t have any issues for the price and location i would say it was a deal. I would stay again i really would. The young lady gave my children Frisbee. I think that was smart promoting on their end. Overall the for a budget vaction i say it was nice.
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Felicia
"great time here with the family"
Went down during the week great weekday rate. hotel was nice kids enjoyed pool and hot tub although alot of time was not spent at hotel the time that was spent inside was nice would stay here again
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
jamie
"Great get away...."
Got in very quick... Clean and confortable and enjoyed it...
1 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015
Going to stay there again in September!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Rachel
It was great. I went on a Monday so there was absolutely nobody in the pool or jacuzzi. Me and my boyfriend had it all to ourselves. Love this hotel. Will book it every time Im in town.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Ebony
"Cool"
Really liked it.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Ebony
Overall good hotel however very noisy neighbors
1 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2015
Wow! The hotel was even nicer than I expected! It looked like they had remodeled recently. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Note that this hotel is on the north end of Ocean City, separated from the main Boardwalk area by lots and lots of traffic lights.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Come one come u will have a ball!!!!"
My stay at Fenwick Inn was great, no complaints!!!
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
princess y
"Loved it"
Loved it! Spacious & clean!
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Joanna
"late nite arrival"
Got in late and the person at the hotel was very helpful to get me checked in quickly. even though my reservation was not in the system
1 night trip Jun 21, 2015
Jeffrey
The hotel was clean and was in a nice area. There were nice restaurants in the area and stores close by. I arrived early and the staff was able to get a room right away even though it was peak season. I would stay there again
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
Jeromy
"Pretty good"
Booked this place last minute because it was only 1 of about 4 places still available in Ocean City that did not have a 2-night stay minimum. Not bad! Did not come across any issues. The place was clean. The room had a pretty big crack in the ceiling which was an eyesore but the slight view of the ocean from our 6th floor room window cancelled that out. I did not dine in the restuarant on the roof but the view up there was nice and there was live music which seemed fun. Was hoping to check in early before 4pm but they did not have anything available until closer to the actual check-in time (the front desk did offer to exchange our King reservation for a Two Double room for an earlier check-in but we declined.) The place is not fancy but good for a weekend at the beach. I would stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Anita
"good hotel"
Block away from beach,indoor pool and hot tub
4 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
Had a nice time.. Bathroom was pretty much clean but looked like mold was growing on back of toilet on outside.. We were in room 437.
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Arnita M
"Awesome Place"
Was awesome had a great time
2 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Matthew
"No peace and quiet at night"
Was ok but very noisy and congested with people. All night could hear people in rooms next door and upstairs. Didn't get much sleep. Will not stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"I love this hotel"
Great hotel, we stay there most times we travel to OC. It's a little outdated, and there are no fans in the bathrooms, but it's quiet, comfortable, clean and the staff is always excellent. Will definitely return!
3 night family trip Jun 9, 2015