All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
13801 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"No peace and quiet at night"
Was ok but very noisy and congested with people. All night could hear people in rooms next door and upstairs. Didn't get much sleep. Will not stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"I love this hotel"
Great hotel, we stay there most times we travel to OC. It's a little outdated, and there are no fans in the bathrooms, but it's quiet, comfortable, clean and the staff is always excellent. Will definitely return!
3 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Lisanne
"Fenwick Inn"
I was in town for a funeral so I only needed a room for the night. The rooftop resturant made everything so easy. When it came to breakfast. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"don't be disappointed"
Peeling plaster on the ceiling. Peeling wallpaper. A/c smelled musty. however the biggest problem was the hotel charges $20 for incidentals. There are no incidentals to charge for in the room they have no beer wine liquor candy anything of that nature that they should charge a 20 dollar incidental fee for. When I challenge them they said it was also for any damage that could occur to the room and my response to them was just because you're able to charge 20 dollars on my card doesn't mean you'll be able to charge 250 or 500 dollars for any damage that might occur. The charge is obviously bogus I stayed there Wednesday of last week so far the charge is still not returned onto my card. Skip this hotel it's not worth it.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
Craig
"OC"
I stay here every time I work in Ocean City. Hotels are expensive in OC. As $200 per night hotels go in this town there are many way worse than the Fenwick. It's at least comfortable and the staff is great.
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Fenwick Inn Stay"
it was a very nice and pleasant stay
2 night trip May 31, 2015
Frieda
"the price is not bad but the corridor smells"
front desk is accomodating
"Satisfied Customer"
We had a wonderful stay. I love the location and the hospitality. The restaurant on the 8th floor was good, but pricey. We ended up not going back. This was our second time at the Fenwick and probably won't be the last.
Candace
"dont stay here"
I really felt this hotel was misleading. The hotel smell was horrible from the time you got off elevator even until you got to your room. The bed sheets were dirty asked for them to be change twice they never changed it. I would not let my enemy stay there. outdated tvs for the price of the hotel there should be better quality, but I do thank them for this tuff learning lesson.
Phillip
"Clean but not fancy"
The last night we visited there must have been a party a floor above us (conference room/ballroom) and there was a pounding beat that was annoying as all get out. The rooms and furniture were old and in serious need of maintenance, but they were clean.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
MaryFran
"OC get a way"
Went to Ocean city for a weekend get-a-way with the family. The hotel entrance was clean and the desk staff were knowledgeable and courteous. The room was adequate and had a strange odor when we first entered. It may had been from a cleaning solvent and it did fade away over time. Restaurant was a pleasant surprise for cocktails and dinner, way too warm for breakfast.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Needs more love & upgrades"
Now don't get me wrong the bed & pillows were the best so comfortable but the bathroom could have been a lot cleaner and the microwave & fridge need to be upgraded it won't keep my bottle of water cool and microwave made the worst noise when in use. The rooms are big but needs a little more love and upgraded.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Melanie
"cleaniness"
Room was nice and clean. Will stay in the future..
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Karica
"Just ok needs total renovation."
Walls craked and dirty looks like falling apart, spots on the beds and walls. Smells bad too. We only stayed one night with two toddlers that was enough at this hotel. But good location beach just across the street.
Badr
"Standard hotel, great customer service"
We came for a wedding. We immediately met with phenomenal customer service by a staff doing all they could to accommodate us because we arrived early for checkin. Our room was clean and comfortable. We were steps away from the beach and located on a section that wasn't crowded at all.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"Unhappy camper"
Accommodations were poor. No exhaust in bathroom. No hair dryer available,which most decent rooms have today. Lumpy bedspreads. And a weird smell which might have come from bedspreads. Very uncomfortable wooden chairs which were not conformance to watch TV or relax in room. Would not stay there again. Personnel were pleasant. I did like the location which is why I decided to stay there.
3 night family trip May 26, 2015
Sandra
"Pleasant stay"
Convenient location while visiting friends
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Warren
"Would stay again."
Wanted to pay less than the going rate that weekend and was able to at this hotel. Thought it was a fine hotel for the money paid.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Fishy Business..."
Overall my stay wasn't too bad. Upon checking in the representative informed me that there would be an additional charge if we smoked in the room. That was not a problem for me considering we are non-smokers. When we got to our room on the third floor the entire floor smelled of cigarette smoke as well as the room. We though nothing of it because we only had to endure it for one night. The next day morning we checked out early at 8am, all was good. 8 hours later a $150.00 smoking charge was applied to my credit card. Needless to say I called the hotel and demanded my money back. After thinking about this issue I feel that the room they selected for us was a room that they knew was musked with smoke which would later justify this charge. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Danielle
"Terrible Smelling Room"
Bad smelling room, woken up by a fire alarm only to stand outside for 45 minutes and never heard what the problem was and the breakfast was awful
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Casey
"Okay stay"
Hotel check in was fine. Rooms was okay in shape. Shower seemed dirty. Elevator was broken made the other elevators packed. Everything else was fine. Hotel needs upgrades. And the restaurant on top lady was really rude.
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Bachelorette weekend stay"
Stayed here for a bachelorette weekend for my sister. Besides the fire alarm going off at 1 o'clock and having to evacuate for about 30 minutes, the stay was great. The room was clean, and comfortable for the four of us girls.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Carlie
Happy with stay. Not our first time here
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Ocean City"
I stay at the Fenwick Inn all the time! What they dont have is a frequent guest incentive! Rooms off season are priced so affordable! Need new pillows!
1 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
"Not accomodated"
I reserved a room with a King bed and when I checked in, had 2 double beds for a couple..When I went back to the front desk, they informs that a fraternity was staying on the only floor with rooms with king beds available and that I may not want to. Be on that floor sure to an obscene amount of noise
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
ShaRonda
"Awesome"
It was fantastic and wonderful time one of the best times I had in ocean city.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Martese
"Bday wknd!!!"
I was very nice and the staff was great!!! The housekeeper Thelma was very detailed as far as keeping the rooms stocked and clean.And don't let me forget about the drinks upstairs in the bar area!!!!!! They were definitely on point!!!!
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
LaCretia
"No hair dryer"
No hairdryer in the room. The outlet in the bathroom didn't work to plug in a curling iron. The staff didn't seem concerned that there was no hair dryer and my hair was wet. Apparently they have them but lend them out and had no idea when someone would return one. Bathroom floor appeared dirty, needed washed.Could hear noise between walls. Beds were comfortable and the shower was good.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Cindy
"Pleasantly Surprised"
The Fenwick Inn was a decent hotel to stay. I was a bit fearful of what I may see because of the price of the room ($95/night), but I was pleasantly surprised. Other hotels nearby wear double the price. The hotel is a bit old but the rooms are clean and the staff is nice. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"vacation"
The stay was good when I first came in my boyfriend complained to be a bout the paint smell and there were cracks in our selling in our room, The location was ok I can see my car from the view. I would have liked a cup of coffee but it was down in the afternoon. They have a nice room for that where the arcade games are where customers can eat. I wish they had continental breakfast! A bagel would have been nice.The pool and the jacuzzi made up for the whole thing I loved the relaxation time.The rate was amazing 5 nights for 320 bucks it was off season but in all i enjoyed my self .I brought a cooler and the microwave and mini fridge came in handy because i used the ice machine and some nasty brown dirt came out in my ice. My cooler came in very handy because i bought ice before i got their looks like their working on it. There staff of house cleaners are very nice and did their job to perfection i was very pleased with the staff and would return again but they have a few things to work on but don't we all.
5 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Not very clean"
Awful rooms! Had to call n get the shower head fix and then the door latch cause it wouldn't lock
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"football getaway"
Staff was absolutely amazing pool isn't as clean as the picture which I'm sure was taken with a filter. The bed was stiff. Bar was great on the roof top. The restaurant was great food.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Scotty
"Good hotel for the price"
Picked this hotel because of the cheap price when compared to others in the area. Service was great. The rooms were good a little out dated but for the price we were happy. Plenty of parking. Indoor pool and hot tub were also good.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Jordan
"Okay Hotel"
Okay Hotel For The Price, My Toilet Was Broke When We First Checked In I Had A Joint Room Which I Did Not Want, I Was Here For A Football Tournament I'll Probably Stay At The Holiday Inn Next Year
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Troy
"awesome"
The hotel and staff were amazing.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"The "Dump-Wick Inn"
This hotel is shabby, run down & in need of an all out renovation. The rooms are just as worn out. Lights didn't work , knobs were broken off.. It took 12 minutes to get hair water for a "quick" shower The rooms smelled musty. Two words to describe The Fenwick Inn.. A DUMP! This would be a super great place for a frat house to have a party as no damage could come to the grounds or the building . Believe me I knew it wasn't going to be The RITZ CARLTON but I certainly didn't expect to stay in a total DUMP!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Stay was ok."
The room was very out dated. It looked nothing like the website pictures. There was a womens bathing suit lining sticker on the bathroom door frame.There was a weird smell on our floor. Staff was nice though.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Laurel
"Hotel was very nice and near the Convention Center"
Kelly was the best front desk person that I have met in a long time. She offered many services to me when entering and exiting the Hotel. She was friendly, she had great conversation and she let me know that there would be coffee in the lobby in the morning.
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review of the Fenwick Inn. We have a great staff who really enjoy what they do and serving our guests. Your kind words have already been shared with Kelly and hopefully we can welcome you back again in the near future. Jared Martin General Manager
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Pauline
"Fenwick A Pleasant Surprise!"
The Fenwick was perfect for my stay,minutes away from the convention center, great location.
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review of the Fenwick Inn. We are very pleased to know you had a great stay. We will continue to work hard to be better every day and hopefully will see you again soon.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"ok"
Hair was all in the bed so we had to get new linen
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review of the Fenwick Inn. I am so disappointed to hear of your experience with us. We have shared this information with the appropriate leadership and will ensure this doesn't happen again.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Pretty good hotel."
It was ok, not the best, but it was very pleasurable, indoor pool and hot tub was the best feature of the hotel.
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review of the Fenwick Inn. We are working very hard to make sure we deliver a great experience for all our guests. Our pool and hotub are a great feature and we are hoping to ensure we have many more to compete with it.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Angelio
"One and done"
Only one night with the wife and kids. But the room was good and the indoor pool was great! Kids were occupied by the large indoor pool for hours. Great while staying in the off season when the ocean and outdoors are not an option.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Ocean to Bay Bike Tour"
Excellent view, great location good restaurant. Very large room and a wonderful pool and jacuzzi after a long bike ride.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"good trip"
Went on family trip to ocean city stayed at fenwick inn. Kids loved the pool and arcade. I would stay there again. They just need irons in the rooms.
3 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
just ok a little on the dinge side ......................................................................................................................................................................................
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"decent hotel"
room was clean, pool was not so clean but not gross that we didn't get in it, staff was friendly, rooftop dining was great, was able to walk to mini golf and restaurant next door
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
sherry
"Fenwick Inn"
The hotel had no record of my reservation. Although the issue was resolved it greatly affected my stay
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Christina
"You get what you pay for."
It wasn't terrible but the wifi sucked, the wallpaper was peeling and the pool was always over crowded and our TV rattled. It's close to a lot of food places. And the staff was ok.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Eva
"spring vacay"
Pool and hot the was great for grandkids double beds way to small for 2adults staff was very friendly
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are pleased to hear you were able to enjoy our facilities hopefully we will see you again in the summer!
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
randy
"Just a Little Getaway"
I had a good time. Just wanted to get away from the DC area. The staff was very friendly and the cleaning ladies were meticulous. The restaurant was good and has an AWESOME view of the ocean. Though I didn't use the pool, the area is in a great location and is convenient for use. I had a GREAT stay and would consider coming back here.
Response by Fenwick Inn
Thank you for your review of the Fenwick Inn. We love to be the getaway location for our guests from the mid Atlantic. Especially with the weather turning we certainly have more and more taking advantage of what we have to offer. Hopefully we will see you again in the near future.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2015