All hotels in Patong, Thailand
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here52 Thaweewong Road, Patong Beach, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Exelent hotel"
The hotel is very beautiful in terms of the site and the rooms and food and hygiene, and most important of all the staff at the reception, the organizers and treat them very sophisticated and are the ones who made me book a hotel in the same length of my trip to Phuket ، Thank you holiday inn
2 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Abdulaziz
"Nothing to rave about - just average"
Can't see why so many guests are raving about this hotel. It's rather old, noisy and cramped. If you are staying at the main wing, you need to ungrade to use the much nicer pool at the newer Busakorn wing. This is not pointed out by Expedia when you book!
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Guianni
SG
"Great hotel close to everything - our 3rd stay!"
Relaxing, great service, food was excellent & good facilities and as per previous trips we had a great time here.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"good hotel"
Great hotel and staff. good location, very clean. Only draw back was that the website advertised a nice pool with a swim up bar but that is only for guests who sat in the more expensive busakorn wing. Other then that, a great stay.
10 night romance trip Sep 17, 2014
Jeremy
"Lovely hotel, very close to the beach"
Staff excellent, service terrific. As an elderly lady travelling alone, I would recommend the holiday inn to people similar to myself as a safe and enjoyable place to stay.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
lorrie
"second time to stay at Holiday inn Phuket"
location, staff and quality of accommodation. Really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Highly recommened
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Nui
HK
"Room very noisy. Pillows not comfortable too soft."
I was forced to pay for extra breakfast even though i mentioned that i do not need the extra. They should respected the guest needs. Each room was given 2 breakfast and my room was a double bed so can sleep 4 person. Even though they mentioned 2 double bed but their double bed is considered smaller than the usual queen size...slightly bigger than single.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Overall very good"
This was a very good hotel, the location was excellent an easy walking distance to the main tourist areas of Patong. We stayed in the King Studio in the Busakorn wing, very large spacious room, comfy bed and pillows marked as 'firm' or 'soft'. I would've preferred a slightly more spacious balcony though. Water ran hot and cold in the shower, this happened in another hotel so could be an issue in the area rather than with the hotel itself. Pool was great and at the perfect temperature. Staff friendly and some great breakfast options, although their egg person had a tendency to under cook the eggs. I would recommend this hotel but I believe there are other hotels close in quality but much cheaper, you're paying for the name.
6 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Kate
"Nice Stay for this trip"
We went for this trip stay in family of 8paxes. With 3 childrens. We are very happy n enjoy this trip. Nice and friendly staffs, helpful. Rooms are very clean. Location are also great. I love phuket and if for my third trip back will also choose this hotel. Hotel buffet breakfast great too. Really enjoy this trip with my family. Million thanks to the hotel staffs service.
4 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Dave Chan
"Olden Goldie."
A great hotel slap bang in the middle of Patong. Everything is within 5 mins walking distance. Hotel itself is great. One complain that I have to point out is that the check in area was chaotic and took about 30-40 mins before I received the room keys.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Nice hotel with friendly & helpful staffs!"
Beautiful resort with friendly & helpful staffs, we really felt pampered like in "heaven"! Beautiful sunset, greenery, sea breeze........perfect!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Shirley
MY
Very good hotel. Stayed there for 7 nights. In the heart of patong beach near everything..
7 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Karim
We were a group of three families and we all enjoyed our hotel stay and it's excellent breakfast. We had expected the pool of the main hotel to be larger, cleaner and more up to date in terms of design etc. Location was perfect and overall we enjoyed our stay.
7 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Lovely hotel in a very central position"
Fantastic hotel which was great for my teenage children. We had a holiday we will remember forever.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Eireann
"Great location."
A wonderful stay would stay there again. Location is the main plus and general ambience great.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Asha
"Nice Hotel close to beach and night life"
Had a wonderful time in Patong, lots to do and see
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Andrea
"Great location close to the beach and shopping"
Great location, excellent resort with many facilities available. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Anne
"Lovely hotel close to everything"
This is the second time we have stayed here and just love it. Specially the buffet breakfast which has an insanely huge range to pick from. Amazing food from all restaurants within the resort !
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
claudia
"Nice hotel and great location"
We only stayed one night because my husband was seeing a dental clinic but the hotel and facilities are very nice and we would have been happy to stay a bit longer. We stayed in a hotel room and the only downside was it was very noisy - you could hear people coming back to their rooms at all hours, talking loudly and banging doors. Breakfast was really nice at the beach end of the hotel and we had a nice dinner at the restaurant at the other end - the soft shell crab was amazing! Staff were extremely nice and helpful but we would have changed rooms if we had to stay another night.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Virginia
"Perfect location"
Family friendly hotel close to downtown, steps from the beach. Great service, nice breakfast, very clean. I will stay again, probably in the villas, more high end.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Wonderful hotel in a great location"
We thoroughly enjoyed Patong and could not think of a better place to stay than this.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Alison
Had a comfortable n enjoyable trip.
6 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
Neha
IN
"Great hotel, excellent location"
I stayed here for 7 nights in May 2014 with a friend. I could not fault this hotel, except they dont offer complimentary upgrade of room as some hotels do ( even though hotel very quiet). The buffet breakfast was delicious, with plenty of variety for everyone. The hotel is currently undergoing tenovations, however, you wouldnt even know., it is very central,
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Geeeeh
"Great hotel, excellent location"
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Geeeeh
"Great for families with young kids!"
Great location and great facilities for the kids. We loved that everything was within walking distance. Shops, taxi stand, shopping centre, beach and so much more! Our daughter loved the kids pool so much that she made us promise to take her everyday! The staff were so friendly and always had smiles on their faces. We won't be staying anywhere else when we go back to phuket. We cannot fault the hotel.
Other trip May 19, 2014
The Luntayaos
"great hotel"
Great hotel, lovely staff. Kids club was the best. kids stayed there most mornings which freed us to go shopping etc while children were left in comfort having fun doing craft activities, games etc. Breakfast was great a wide variety of food including icecream, cakes and vegemite to eat. Would stay again, maybe in a kids suite so children have their own room.
Other trip May 8, 2014
Debbie
"Very nice hotel close to beach and main shopping"
Hotel was great value for money. Hotel staff were very friendly, helpful and courteous. Meals and drinks were competitive prices and the hotel had an onsite mini mart to purchase own drinks and nibblies for bar fridge. Location for us was ideal. Close to beach, restaurants, bars, shopping and transport.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Iain
"Holiday Inn Busakorn is excellent"
No complaints whatsoever. Hotel was excellent, staff were the nicest i've ever experienced at a hotel in Phuket. Everything clean and well run. Would definitely go back
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Holiday Inn Busakorn is excellent"
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Nice hotel close to beach,"
Walking distance to everything. Third time we have stayed. Patong beach just keeps getting busier however. I was I'll with a flu when I arrived, hotel arranged doctor to my room from local clinic. He prescribed on the spot also. Hotel checked up on me that day and for several days later. Really seemed to care.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Diane and Bill
"Holiday In Pool Access Villas"
We stayed in the pool access villas and never before have felt so well looked after and treated like royalty, the room, serviced 3 times a day, complimentary drinks every day, one guest actually said not tell anyone about this little jewel in Phuket, but if you want to stay somewhere really special Holiday Inn and go that little extra step and try the Villas with pool access you will not be disappointed. Thanks very much to the staff and management for a great stay.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Glenn & Debbie
"Great location, service and comfort"
The hotel is very conveniently located and is walking distance to the beach, main shopping centre, Bangla Road and Hard Rock Café etc. The great thing is that although it is easily accessible, it is not right in the middle of all the noise. My only negative was that the shower room we used as a result of our late outbound flight was not serviced before we used it.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
ZurielSA
ZA
"Oasis in the heart of craziness of patong"
We were really happy with our room- simple, modern, clean, spacious- no real view but a spacious porch nonetheless. The bukusaran wing has a magnificent pool which we thoroughly enjoyed- including the bar in the middle of it :-)-- our 18 month had a blast in this hotel- with excellent children pools and even a small baby pool in the larger main pool. My only complaint is that we were not allowed to use the chairs at the bukusaran Wing pool as we were not staying in that wing. I felt this was unfair and very disappointing as it is the main drawing card to this hotel, and so should b available fully to all hotel customers. The location is excellent if you want to stay in the heart of patong- it is so close to the beach, nightlife, restrruants etc- and then come back to the holiday in resort for some quiet and blissful use of the hotel amenities (pool, bars, massages etc) but personally next time I would try out a hotel in a quieter part of Phuket- bec I found the craziness (every step another vendor selling you something, the stench, humidity, noise, bikes and taxis lining every inch of the street etc) of patong a little off putting. Otherwise it's a rly great hotel although don't expect extreme luxury - think comfortable, clean and enjoyable with moments of luxury.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
hana
"Not bad"
Holiday in didn't meet my expectations, I heard great things prior to arriving, it's a nice hotel but that's it. Staff were reasonable friendly but it was lacking something. I think considering the price I was expecting a little more. Still a solid hotel though.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"great room and very comfy bed"
excellent hotel, good location and numerous facilities, happy hour cocktails went down well each night.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
"Perfect location"
Stayed at the Buskaron wing which was so peaceful. Mostly mature couples and no children in this area. The pool was immaculate and lots of loungers with a little bar at hand for cool drinks. The main hotel looked very nice also with excellent facilities for children. The staff were delightful and eager to assist. Our flight was a very late departure and we were given a room to shower and change at no extra charge. I would make this hotel my first choice when I return to patong in the future. Close to everything but very relaxing and peaceful.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
brenda
"2 hotels under the 1 name-do your research!"
Room was much nicer than expected, very satisfied with a superior room. Hotel has Good restaurants that are better value then street restaurants on the beach! Lift could be a little slow at times but usually good. Swimming pool was average, however enjoyed my time around the pool, always foubd a sunlounge. hotel was good but we were dissapiontwd that we didnt get what we thiught we had booked- Do your research, know what room type is included in your package, this hotel is split into 2 areas making photos very misleading!!!! Know what section your room is in and I would suggest the best way to find this out would be through hotels website. Upon booking we didn't realize the hotel was split into 2, which when we booked we didn't get what we expected from photos etc.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
hannah
"Great location away from the hustle and bustle."
We had a great stay . My wife and 3 daughters loved the pool and the views . Breakfast buffet although very good value lacked selection . Room was great , Air conditioning worked very well as the weather was very hot . The New Years Eve Gala dinner was a highlight . Well done to the Novotel staff for there participation in that evening , some of them nearly worked around the clock .
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Dean
"Lovely hotel"
We have really enjoyed our stay at the Holiday Inn Phuket, close to everything, clean and staff was super friendly. We were a bit disappointed with the pool as it seemed bigger in the picture and you have to get up early in order to get a chair but overall great hotel.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Dani
"Very nice. No complaints"
Location is very convenient. Close to Patong beach. yet, it was calm and quite. Staff was courteous and helpful. We were allowed to check-in early at 11am and check out late at 2pm. They have also helped to book the tour perfect for us. Room was very clean and comfortable. I didnt use the pool because I had a short trip, but the pool area looked beautiful. The breakfast had a lot of variety. I also liked that they had a small library from where I could borrow a book. If I visit Phuket again , I will definitely stay here again
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
Sangeetha
SG
"Fantastic Resort close to Patong Beach and Market"
I would highly recommend this Resort. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and willing to help with anything, and we had no problems with the language, as the staff all spoke english fairly well. The breakfast buffet that was included in our accommodation was of an excellent standard, with plenty of options available (more than you could ever wish for). The grounds were beautiful and green and extremely well looked after and tidy. We stayed in the Busakorn Wing Rooms and they were well presented and clean. The pool area (Busakorn) was beautiful with the pool bar being a great option for an afternoon drink.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
"Loved the Holiday Inn, an awesome experience!"
Would definitely be my first choice for hotel should I return to Phuket, I think it would be hard to beat.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
Tanya
"Awesome Resort on the beach"
Awesome resort at the beach. Super friendly staff and service was beyond what you would expect. Will definitly come back. This is the only true resort in Patong
4 night trip Oct 27, 2013
Fritz
Located very near to Patong Beach, Hard Rock Cafe, 20 mins walking distance to Jungceylon Shopping Mall. Many parts of the hotel were under renovation, eg its lobby and children activities area & pool but even then we couldn't hear any construction noises from our room or the swimming pool area. Literally < 5 mins walk to Patong Beach or Hard Rock Cafe. Each room comes with 4 towels, 4 hand & face towels, complimentary basic toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel,shower cap & vanity kit. Toothbrush, toothpaste and razor is available upon request). 2 complimentary drinking water bottles, tea, coffee, sweetener & creamer sachets. They do provide iron, ironing board, hair dryer, kettle, iphone & ipod dock alarm clock, tv and mini fridge. We stated that we were celebrating our 1st year anniversary, so they gave us complimentary cake. I emailed them upfront to arrange for airport pickup (1200baht for off peak and 1400baht for peak season). The hotel can make arrangements for activities like island hopping or bookings for shows such as siam niramit, fantasea & simon cabaret. It has a minimart that closes at 11pm, a souvenir shop & stall and there is a stall that can make drawing portraits. The swimming pool is nice for relaxing and playing with family & friends; not really for swimming. There's 4 places to eat there & a bar. If exclusivity is what you want, book the Busakorn wing.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Bulsdinka
MY
"Beautiful hotel, amazing staff, ideal location"
This hotel was absolutely beautiful, the staff go out of their way to help you, the rooms were amazing and comfortable. It was a home away from home. The location is ideal right across from the beach :)
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
elle
"Bit crowded"
The Hotel was being renovated and developed whilst we were there. Something we would have preferred to know about before booking. It is a very large complex now and we thought there were pressure points on services- breakfasts are very crowded and the pools are under pressure on the sun bed front. We think the Hotel has decided to go for the larger 'mass market' so if you are looking for the higher quality end this Hotel is no longer there. There were a few incidents with large groups of holiday makers causing difficulties for other guests (playing loud music etc) but the management is weak around the pool as they just shrugged their shoulders. Guests had to move away and this happened on a number of occassions
6 night family trip Oct 20, 2013
Jeff Roberts
"Nice hotel close to the beach and shopping."
The hotel staff were excellent very helpful in all areas. There were renovations in the main wing during our stay some paint and glue smell but in general well managed. We left late on our last day and booked the room late to shower and clean up etc. There was Mntce planned on the day to have the hot water off so they organised a shower room in another wing and no dramas. Well done Holiday Inn.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
R&D
"chilling in style"
it's close to everything Paton beach and offer and a slightly higher level of comfort and luxury you will be receiving than the rest of hotels.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2013
"Impressed and will stay again!!"
Was very delighted when we received an upgrade to the Busakorn Wing. The room is big, clean and comfortable and has a pool view. Very impressed with the facilities- the various pools they have and kids club are a bonus. Location is great as it is right on Patong beach and very convenient. Had the seafood buffet on Tuesday night and selection was great. Staff overall was friendly and very helpful. Will recommend this hotel and will defnitely stay here again when we go back to Phuket.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
SparkysRevenge
"The Best in Patong"
If your looking for the best resort in Patong Beach then look no further because the Holiday In is the Resort you've been looking for. Doesn't matter if you on your honeymoon, family holiday with the kids or travelling alone. This resort has something for everyone. Patong Beach, shopping, restaurants, bars etc is at your doorstep. No need for Taxi or Tuk Tuk. I would recommend this hotel to everyone including my family and closest friends. The Holiday Inn Resort is immaculate and is everything you would expect from a 4.5 star - 5 star resort.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013