All hotels in Patong, Thailand

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Delicious food
    Clean
    Great amenities
"Recommended hotel for all!"
Location is good, room is clean and comfortable. Very near to the beach where there are lots of water activities to take part in. 5-10mins walk by the beach front (where there are shops, restaurants, massage place, food stalls) to the popular bang-la street where night life is happening in the numerous pubs. Hard Rock Cafe and Hoot ers is just round the corner from the hotel but would not recommend them as for the price you would be able to get quite good food at the nearby Thai restaurants. Jungceylon shopping mall is abt 10mins away as well though nth much there except for massage places and sports apparels shops. Highly recommend booking the hotel's phi phi island tour as I find it more reliable than outside and the trip was comfortable and worth the money (3400 baht per pax). Overall good stay and would definitely recommend this hotel!
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"Disappointing experience"
I book this hotel based on the photos in hotels.com. However, the photos were bit misleading. The resort is actually divided into two wings, whereas those rooms without pool view are in the main room. I booked a superior room and when arrived at the reception, the receptionist re-directed me to another location for check in, which is the main wing. The check-in process was quite smooth, but during check-out it was noticed that my IHG membership was not processed to their system, which discount on F&B were not deducted without voicing out. Plus, other benefits of members were not provided. The outlook and the standard of the main wing is totally different from that of the other side, which there was no indication of such in the booking page. The outlook of the main wing is like staff quarters, and you can hardly link that to the name of "resort". Very disappointed. The room is simple and the bed is not bad, but don't expect any view from the balcony. It’s facing nowhere but to the next building. The pool in the main room is close the patong beach, but also close to a traffic-busy road. Had to listen to music to avoid the noise from kids and traffic. It would be a nice place for family, but not if you want to relax quietly. Overall very disappointed, with the price for a superior room definitely won't come back again.
2 night trip Dec 3, 2015
"11 nights in luxury"
2nd time at this resort, not quite as good as the 1st time, but am looking foreward to the next time the first time the hotel had entertainment most nights in the bar this time no entertainment i think this is to the detriment of the hotel because you HAVE to leave the hotel for musical entertainment, i was told by a hotel rep it was stopped due to guest complaints of noise, "sad", the rooms very spacious , spotlessly clean due to the very hard working housekeepers, beds made towels change room cleaned daily at our convenience, no rush to vacate room they would come back later always with a smile, they were excellent, we had buffet breakfast daily in thai charm, buffet great wide selection for all tastes, one minor fault the potatoes were usually hard not quite cooked enough as i say minor , over all food and service excellent . the pool in busikorn wing great but starting to get dated lots of bodgie repairs like blobs of white gum around, spa areas airators part work or not at all , one of the seats at the swim up bar the top part was pushed off by a child anther guest replaced it, but it was just another show of age .. aside from that the aircon in the room was great especially on return from a hot humid day of touring, on that note we did a booked tour to james bond island with pickup and return , the driver i,m sure had a death wish his driving was terrible i dont think any body tipped him on return, to sum up holiday inn resort thumbs up all the way ;-) LOVED IT
Other trip Nov 26, 2015
lee
"Everything you need"
Lovely hotel, clean, staff all very nice. Buffet breakfasts and restaurants great. Good location.
Other trip Nov 16, 2015
daisy
"Impecable"
It was a fantastic experience, I was offered a room upgrade, but it wasn't available until the following day so I would have to have one day in the room I booked, when I saw the room I had booked I said don't bother I'll stay here, so they gave me complimentary breakfasts instead. Fantastic staff, very helpfully
Other trip Nov 15, 2015
Stuart
Loved the location, close to the beach, restaurants, shops and Bangla Road. The staff provided excellent service and loved the happy hour each night at the terrazzo bar overlooking the beach.
Other trip Nov 15, 2015
Adrian
"Good for Indian Family"
Hotel location is excellent , staff is very supportive , Swiming pool is very inviting and kids can enjoy at Kids club Near by Indian restuarant.
Other trip Nov 12, 2015
Ritz
"great hotel, right across from the beach,"
i have trouble walking, and the hotel catered for my needs eg shower rail, and the staff could not help enough, the pool was excellent, and the beach right across the road and market to the back of us.
Other trip Nov 11, 2015
colleen
"Great family friendly and relaxing hotel"
I loved the atmosphere there, the staff were great, the food was good and the accommodation was lovely. I absolutely loved happy hour and the service that the staff give was very comforting. it was a lovely home away from home. Its a great family friendly hotel and would stay there again. I would recommend this hotel any day.
Other trip Nov 11, 2015
lili
"Fantastic Stay at Holiday Inn!"
This hotel was fantastic! My husband and i stayed in the Busakorn Wing for 8 nights for honeymoon - this is great as it is relitively adults only and only busakorn guests can use these pools and it's nice for privacy away from big families and children! Great facillities, clean and wonderful buffet breakfast with a wide range to choose from every morning! Staff were always friendly and always greeted with smiles, never had any issues and if we did have concerns they were met promptly and graciously - Thank you to the Holiday Inn Staff! This hotel was also positioned well in Patong - over the road from the beach, 5min walk to Bangala Road, 10mins walk to Jungceylon Shopping Centre, and although it's in such close proximity to all the attractions the hotel is very quiet and no hassles with noise at night! Overall fantastic stay, no complaints at all, would definitely stay again. Thankyou Holiday Inn Patong for making our honeymoon/holiday one to remember!!
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
"Disappointing"
Arrived late on the first night. Called ahead to reconfirm everything is okay. We arrived we were informed we would be 'upgraded'. The 'upgraded' room was horrible' dated and doesn't look clean.Not what I saw on internet, much worse. In the morning I requested a refund. I spoke to three 'managers' and they refused to refund me for the horrible room. Called hotels.com and they sorted it out for me. Thanks again hotels.com. Still waiting for the General Manager to contact me. Man up Holiday Inn.
3 night family trip Nov 4, 2015
"Posh pools for villa guests only"
I was disappointed not all the pools were available to me. The photos gave a different impression.
2 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2015
"Beachside hotel"
Good hotel close to the beach and other amenities. I was disappointed I was not allowed to use all of the pools shown in the photos. That was misleading.
4 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2015
Our first experience of our stay in Thailand in the holiday inn was fantastic ... if you have young family recommend you ask for a room at back of hotel (busakorn wing ) as can be a little loud at front on weekend ... staff are lovely ... helpful .... facilities are great ;)
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
jenny
"Family holiday for all age groups."
Very friendly staff. Very helpful.Kiddies swimming pool and breakfast a great hit with our four grandchildren.
3 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Deepak
IN
"Best location in Patong"
Great resort, location, friendly helpful staff and affordability... Can't wait to go back!
11 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
Samantha
"2 Day stay in Holiday Inn Resort Phuket"
The hotel was absolutely amazing. Great service. there were a few hiccups like water clogging in the bathroom, the intercom wasnt working. But overall we had a great stay and would love to visit again. The service here is amazing. The breakfast buffet wasn't that great though. The restaurants are quite nice.
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
Chandni
"Suggest"
I feel fine every day
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
NELSON
Centrally located near Bangla Road - the busiest area of Phuket. Very close to the beach , just across the road. Only draw back was that this lacked any sea view from the rooms. Otherwise a good place to stay. Cordial and smiling staff.
2 night trip with friends Sep 29, 2015
SETHURAMAN
"Perfect patong hotel"
Spent 3 happy days chilling in this centrally located hotel resort on the beach. Nice, clean spacious room with slick design, lovely pool and the best breakfasts....all supported by efficient and friendly staff. Everything worked so well. Thank you.
2 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
keith
"Holiday Inn Buscapan Wing"
We have stayed at the Holiday Inn in Phuket 4 Times over 10 years and always found it to be a wonderful experience the staff are always accommodating, Rooms are very well appointed, Toiletries are spa quality, the only thing negative is the rooms is that they are looking a bit dated with all the very dark timber.. Food at all Restaurants is equal to any 4-5 star Restaurant Spa is always a wonderful experience.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
Sherrie
"Best hotel"
Best hotel in Pating beach Phuket.
4 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Imad
hotel service amazing, so help full and felt well Looked after there, good food at reasonable prices and very clean rooms
5 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
"Gorgeous Hotel"
We thoroughly enjoyed our time at this hotel. Beautiful decor, clean rooms, wonderful service and a great location right near the beach.
2 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
Natalie
"It was an amazing stay"
My stay was amazing, the staff were always helpful in every way possible. When i blocked the toilet they apologized and fixed it straight away and even gave me fruit bowls for two days for free and rang the next day and apologized again for it being blocked. There were 7 pools that i saw at the hotel, the gym that i used had enough equipment and was practical for what you need. The hotel was always clean. The complimnetary x3 bottled watter was always handy and some days the would give us 9 bottles instead of 3, so that was a bonus. I enjoed my stay and would recommend this resort.
7 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2015
ethan
A family of 4 with 2 young children. The hotel was excellent. Kids swimming pools and kids organised activities if you wish. Bedrooms were large and functional.There are several restaurants offering excellent food and service. We ate in every restaurant and couldn't fault the food. The hotel is kept excellently, the staff are very friendly and helpful and we look forward to going back again.
5 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Nigel
SG
"Excellent hotel, close to everything !"
Close to everything but not noisy at all. Very friendly staff throughout the hotel, excellent tour desk that will help you with anything. Bed a little hard for my liking but you can never get a bed that will suit everyone. Large rooms, and an empty mini bar fridge that you can fill with your own purchases, no need to worry about expensive minibar tabs. We hit the jackpot with this hotel!
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Best hotel in Phuket!"
THE BEST OF THE BEST! Clean and tidy and amazing pool and close to shops and beach
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
We have just completed a 14 day family holiday at the Holiday Inn and Resort, I cannot express enough how comfortable we felt, the staff from the Security to the hotel management were all so polite and helpful and nothing was too much trouble, all service was done with a smile and carried out extremely efficiently, we will definitely be returning in the future, thank you for a wonderful vacation.
14 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
John Stacey
Great hotel. Ask for upgrade to busakorn wing.
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Best located"
It is best located as it is close to beach, and the main beach road which is always full of people, shops, restaurants. Good pools, Nice resort restaurants adds quality tobur stay. Cheap and good food also available shops outside resort. Beer is good. I drank Singha and Chang beer(6%). The only thing i did not like is the small frigde provided in the room. Rest it was an awesome holidays.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Charanjit
"Highly Recommended"
Great hotel within easy walking distance of Bangla road and only 5 minutes from the beach. Stayed in the Busakorn wing which is away from the main wing and a lot less busy. Rooms are clean and spacious, staff are friendly and helpful, buffet breakfast is fantastic. If you are craving western food try Sam's steak house at this resort - a bit expensive compared to Thai food but would be the best steak I have ever eaten!
11 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Greg
"Very Good Location"
Middle eastern tourists were not friendly towards me as I am a British Citizen... A lot of these people staying in the hotel at this time of year...
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Best hotel for stay"
Very good hotel, best location, very close to beach
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
IN
"Great location - and quiet given it is in Patong"
We really enjoyed the amenities. The pool and Kids club kept our son happy while we were able to relax.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
NZ family
"Close to the beach and action"
Nice hotel and lovely food. Great pool but you can't use the swim up bar pool if you aren't booked into a villa
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
reggie
"Excellent location in quality accommodation"
We felt like a guest not a number! Great location and great staff and amenities Criticism is only one pool available to all. We were disappointed we couldn't use other pool as our room booking excluded us.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
paula
"Friendly staff. Clean facility nice decor."
The staff was very courteous and friendly. It truly is the land of smiles. The restaurants were great and food was amazing. The grounds were kept very clean and the tropical courtyards were beautiful.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Ben
"Nice hotel, breakfast highly recommended"
Good hotel, close to everything. Need to improve cocktails
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Cori
"First Family Trip to Phuket"
This hotel is in the middle of all the happenings in Patong Beach. Beach just cross the street from the hotel, nice pools, friendly staffs, clean room and free kids club. Good location to all main attractions. Family with kids below 12 are recommended otherwise can be noisy with young kids running around and the breakfast buffet was a bit disappointing.
5 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Pui Kheng
"A very nice hotel ."
A great hotel in the perfect location . Right on the beach for those who want that . A short walk to the centre of the action but far enough away for the noise that goes with it .
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
There are two check-in counters at the hotel. We went to the wrong check-in counter and had to wait for close to 15mins before being attended. This was the initial hiccup we had experienced. Other than this, we had a great experience from the service staff that attended to us at the correct Check-in counter and ensure everything was well with us. The stay has been very pleasant and comfortable. They allowed us to have an exceptional late check-out after understanding our specific request. The hotel location is good. Less than 10mins walk to Patong Beach, 3 mins walk to Hard Rock Cafe and about 15min walk to the main shopping centre, popular seafood eatery and massage spa. Better to do walking than to talk the taxi (tu tu) as each short trip cost $200 Thai dollars which is extremely expensive. Will not hesitate to stay here again for my next Phuket visit.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Han
SG
"Great hotel, friendly staff, close to everything."
This is possibly the best hotel in Phuket. Fantastic location, experienced staff that go above and beyond to help you with any matter. This is the second time we have stayed there and we will come again. Suited for families, couples and singles. We have stayed at other hotels in Phuket but this one beats it hands down for overall experience.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Sin
"Very Happy Stay at Holiday inn"
Holiday inn resort is a kids friendly hotel. kids pool, kids room,kids eat for free for breakfast. 5mins walk to patong beach and shopping area. overall very happy with hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Value for Money"
Great place to stay for the family. Hotel staffs are very friendly. Hotel is well located - just a stone's throw away to Jung Ceylon.
4 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
IRENE
SG
"very convenience hotel to town and beach"
Very appreciated they allow us to check in early on 9:30am without any additional charges. Location of this hotel is very convenience to Patong Town and beach.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Esther
MY
"Mozzies invasion at lobby/reception"
Hotel was good. Right smack in the middle of Patong and a stone throw away from the beach. Room comfort and cleanliness is up to expectation. Lots of positive points including the security guy posted at the entrance of the lift. One main negative point is that there are lots of mosquitoes at the lobby/reception when the sun sets and I believe that is the main reason why barely anyone wants to hang around there. Would be great if it was maybe install an electrical insect repellant or aircondition the main lobby. Pity as its quite cozy if not for the pesky mozzies.
4 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Mohd.
SG
"Our Phuket Visit - May 2015"
It was fantastic stay. May I suggest to provide Airport pickup and drop facility. Even if it is by minibus it will be fine.
4 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Ravindra
SG
"Good Choice and Good Stay !!!"
we have stayed in for 3 nights. I would say this is best hotel located along patong. 5mins walk to the shop houses and restaurants. Easy and convenient, to find food and drink.. Like the breakfast as have lot of variety to eat. The room is clean and comfort. The staff were very polite..
3 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Mui Hiang
SG
"does not meet my expectation"
1st time staying in a hotel under HIG, not within my expectation..does not even provide basic toiletries like toothbrush.... provide me a complimentary birthday cake but my name was wrongly spelled on the cake CHLOE becomes CHLE,very embarrassing..lastly during my checkout, your staff put a different customer's checkout receipt in the envelope, which caused me to U-TURN back the taxi to the hotel to get clarification on it..
Other trip May 18, 2015