All hotels in Patong, Thailand
52 Thaweewong Road, Patong Beach, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Not worth the high price tag"
Nice hotel in a good area but definitely overpriced for what you get. The aircon was not very cold. There were ants in the room and during our whole stay the balcony was never cleaned. The room was open and comfy as you would expect for the price but we stayed at Andakira on the way over. It was cheaper and nicer.
10 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
Geoff
"recommend to stay, good value"
nice location, nice food (recommend the sam's steakhouse), nice room!
2 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
"holiday at Patong Beach Jan 2015"
Good location. Too many noisy children not supervised by their parents. Breakfast was good. Pool was crowded. Close to beach. Fair walk to Bangla Road.
7 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
Kerry
"Perfect location and the perfect escape!!"
This hotel was recommended to us and it was excellent. The perfect spot as it was close to everything and also the quickest escape from the crazy Patong Beach street markets. Surrounded by great restaurants but it also catered to our every need right in the hotel. The staff were always helpful and the guys that man the lifts were always ready with a smile. A visit to Terrazzo and Charm Thai is a must. The pools are just beautiful and the gym is clean and well facilitated.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Caroline
"Loved the hotel"
This is a great hotel in terms of position, facilities and service. I couldn't fault it in any way and I will be surely returning to stay there in the future. The restaurants are excellent as well.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Marco
"Near to beach and convenience shop..."
I stay at this hotel for 5 night, with my wife and two small children...they offered me a baby cot..and its for free. The room is comfortable..the staff is polite and helpful. This hotel is nicely located, the beach, convenience shop..restaurants, hard rock cafe..stall selling a lot of items..and if you feel disturb will all the hustle and bustle..just step back in...and have a good rest.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Zan Bukhary
MY
"Nice hotel close to beach"
Nice hotel near to beach. Very convenient & walking distance to anywhere. Would highly recommend to Holiday Inn Phuket. Perfect place for relaxation.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Han Family
SG
Overall service is very good. Once we reached the hotel, there was someone attending to us for check in. And immediately we can check-in to our room at 12pm plus. Room was clean and comfortable. The only unfortunate thing happen to me is I'm hurt while taking my shower. The staffs were friendly and their clinic nurse was helpful and she really show care and concern to her patient. They have swimming pool meant for kids and adult however I felt that the kids swimming pool a bit old and the floor tiles were slippery especially at the left side of the pool where the water polo net was.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
liz
SG
"near to beach, nice amenities"
room facilities are new and comfy but toilet was a bit smelly when we first arrived there..they should put some fragrance on it ..i like the kids pool and amenities -the playroom ..It's really a child friendly hotel..got a lot of swimming pool but style looks ordinary... Overall satisfied with the stay .. Staff are accommodating..
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
minsh
"Nice location"
Enjoyed my stay. Very good location, nice swimming pool and friendly staff. Will stay here in again in my next visit to Phuket.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
ShHanizah
"Clean and spacious"
My group consists of 2 families, total 10 people (5 adults and 5 children). We booked 3 superior rooms and I wrote ahead to request for adjoining or connecting rooms. We will given 3 rooms that are side by side, good enough for us. Room is clean and spacious, other than a king size bed, it also has a large sofa which can accommodate 2 kids (8 and 9 years old). Hotel location was good, near to market, restaurant, eateries, beach, etc. Hotel also has a kids club where our kids spent 1 afternoon there. The club will plan activities and the kids can decide whether they want to join. I also saw X-box and Wii. One can deposit the children there and the adults can sneak out for a massage or shopping. One thing we love is the kids can eat for free. So we got the breakfast buffet on our last day, paid only for 5 adults. Good value for money. If there is anything to pick on, it would be check in. The official check in time was 2pm, we reached the hotel at 4pm but was told that only 2 rooms were ready and they preparing the 3rd room. There was other room available, but it was not adjoining to our 2 rooms. However, given that I have written ahead to inform and the hotel should have 2 hours to prepare a room, we would have not expect this. Oh well, it was a small hiccup and did not spoil my stay.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
TS
"Close to everything"
Really enjoyed our stay. Hotel staff were nice and organized all our tours. Only wish the pool stayed open later and would have enjoyed having a bath in our room. Really great food at Sams grill! Would definately stay here again.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Hotel is very accessible to the shopping area"
Walking distance most of the places which we wanted to go and its near the beach
Marcus
SG
"great hotel, great location."
was great.
12 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Rosella
"Nice hotel but horrible beach!"
The Hotel was very good, but the room was not clean very well. Unfortunately the beach is horrible!!!
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
SG
"Familly Holiday in Patong"
Second holiday to Patong with family - 7 in total. All staying at Holiday Inn. Great hotel for the kids. Great buffet breakfast. Centrally located to shops, restaurants and markets.
6 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Ian
"Stayed at Busakorn villa at HolidayInn Phuket."
Its the second time we stayed at Holiday Inn Phuket. Definitely will stay here again. Very close to all amenities. Staff here is very friendly. Charm Thai restaurant at the hotel is very nice.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Holiday in Phuket"
Good location close to beach and restaurants and shopping.
7 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
Wayne
"Great Place to stay"
The Room was overlooking the city. The staff is not very accomadating you have ask twice to get the things done. The location is great right in the middle of action.
3 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Sunali
IN
"5 great nights in Patong"
Friendly staff, room was great, with a massive bed and room, daily breakfast was excellent, great location in midst of Patong right across from the beach.
5 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
Marcus
"Exelent hotel"
The hotel is very beautiful in terms of the site and the rooms and food and hygiene, and most important of all the staff at the reception, the organizers and treat them very sophisticated and are the ones who made me book a hotel in the same length of my trip to Phuket ، Thank you holiday inn
2 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Abdulaziz
"Nothing to rave about - just average"
Can't see why so many guests are raving about this hotel. It's rather old, noisy and cramped. If you are staying at the main wing, you need to ungrade to use the much nicer pool at the newer Busakorn wing. This is not pointed out by Expedia when you book!
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Guianni
SG
"Great hotel close to everything - our 3rd stay!"
Relaxing, great service, food was excellent & good facilities and as per previous trips we had a great time here.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"good hotel"
Great hotel and staff. good location, very clean. Only draw back was that the website advertised a nice pool with a swim up bar but that is only for guests who sat in the more expensive busakorn wing. Other then that, a great stay.
10 night romance trip Sep 17, 2014
Jeremy
"Lovely hotel, very close to the beach"
Staff excellent, service terrific. As an elderly lady travelling alone, I would recommend the holiday inn to people similar to myself as a safe and enjoyable place to stay.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
lorrie
"second time to stay at Holiday inn Phuket"
location, staff and quality of accommodation. Really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Highly recommened
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Nui
HK
"Room very noisy. Pillows not comfortable too soft."
I was forced to pay for extra breakfast even though i mentioned that i do not need the extra. They should respected the guest needs. Each room was given 2 breakfast and my room was a double bed so can sleep 4 person. Even though they mentioned 2 double bed but their double bed is considered smaller than the usual queen size...slightly bigger than single.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Overall very good"
This was a very good hotel, the location was excellent an easy walking distance to the main tourist areas of Patong. We stayed in the King Studio in the Busakorn wing, very large spacious room, comfy bed and pillows marked as 'firm' or 'soft'. I would've preferred a slightly more spacious balcony though. Water ran hot and cold in the shower, this happened in another hotel so could be an issue in the area rather than with the hotel itself. Pool was great and at the perfect temperature. Staff friendly and some great breakfast options, although their egg person had a tendency to under cook the eggs. I would recommend this hotel but I believe there are other hotels close in quality but much cheaper, you're paying for the name.
6 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Kate
"Nice Stay for this trip"
We went for this trip stay in family of 8paxes. With 3 childrens. We are very happy n enjoy this trip. Nice and friendly staffs, helpful. Rooms are very clean. Location are also great. I love phuket and if for my third trip back will also choose this hotel. Hotel buffet breakfast great too. Really enjoy this trip with my family. Million thanks to the hotel staffs service.
4 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Dave Chan
"Olden Goldie."
A great hotel slap bang in the middle of Patong. Everything is within 5 mins walking distance. Hotel itself is great. One complain that I have to point out is that the check in area was chaotic and took about 30-40 mins before I received the room keys.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Nice hotel with friendly & helpful staffs!"
Beautiful resort with friendly & helpful staffs, we really felt pampered like in "heaven"! Beautiful sunset, greenery, sea breeze........perfect!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Shirley
MY
Very good hotel. Stayed there for 7 nights. In the heart of patong beach near everything..
7 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Karim
We were a group of three families and we all enjoyed our hotel stay and it's excellent breakfast. We had expected the pool of the main hotel to be larger, cleaner and more up to date in terms of design etc. Location was perfect and overall we enjoyed our stay.
7 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Lovely hotel in a very central position"
Fantastic hotel which was great for my teenage children. We had a holiday we will remember forever.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Eireann
"Great location."
A wonderful stay would stay there again. Location is the main plus and general ambience great.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Asha
"Nice Hotel close to beach and night life"
Had a wonderful time in Patong, lots to do and see
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Andrea
"Great location close to the beach and shopping"
Great location, excellent resort with many facilities available. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Anne
"Lovely hotel close to everything"
This is the second time we have stayed here and just love it. Specially the buffet breakfast which has an insanely huge range to pick from. Amazing food from all restaurants within the resort !
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
claudia
"Nice hotel and great location"
We only stayed one night because my husband was seeing a dental clinic but the hotel and facilities are very nice and we would have been happy to stay a bit longer. We stayed in a hotel room and the only downside was it was very noisy - you could hear people coming back to their rooms at all hours, talking loudly and banging doors. Breakfast was really nice at the beach end of the hotel and we had a nice dinner at the restaurant at the other end - the soft shell crab was amazing! Staff were extremely nice and helpful but we would have changed rooms if we had to stay another night.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Virginia
"Perfect location"
Family friendly hotel close to downtown, steps from the beach. Great service, nice breakfast, very clean. I will stay again, probably in the villas, more high end.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Wonderful hotel in a great location"
We thoroughly enjoyed Patong and could not think of a better place to stay than this.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Alison
Had a comfortable n enjoyable trip.
6 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
Neha
IN
"Great hotel, excellent location"
I stayed here for 7 nights in May 2014 with a friend. I could not fault this hotel, except they dont offer complimentary upgrade of room as some hotels do ( even though hotel very quiet). The buffet breakfast was delicious, with plenty of variety for everyone. The hotel is currently undergoing tenovations, however, you wouldnt even know., it is very central,
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Geeeeh
"Great hotel, excellent location"
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Geeeeh
"Great for families with young kids!"
Great location and great facilities for the kids. We loved that everything was within walking distance. Shops, taxi stand, shopping centre, beach and so much more! Our daughter loved the kids pool so much that she made us promise to take her everyday! The staff were so friendly and always had smiles on their faces. We won't be staying anywhere else when we go back to phuket. We cannot fault the hotel.
Other trip May 19, 2014
The Luntayaos
"great hotel"
Great hotel, lovely staff. Kids club was the best. kids stayed there most mornings which freed us to go shopping etc while children were left in comfort having fun doing craft activities, games etc. Breakfast was great a wide variety of food including icecream, cakes and vegemite to eat. Would stay again, maybe in a kids suite so children have their own room.
Other trip May 8, 2014
Debbie
"Very nice hotel close to beach and main shopping"
Hotel was great value for money. Hotel staff were very friendly, helpful and courteous. Meals and drinks were competitive prices and the hotel had an onsite mini mart to purchase own drinks and nibblies for bar fridge. Location for us was ideal. Close to beach, restaurants, bars, shopping and transport.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Iain
"Holiday Inn Busakorn is excellent"
No complaints whatsoever. Hotel was excellent, staff were the nicest i've ever experienced at a hotel in Phuket. Everything clean and well run. Would definitely go back
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Holiday Inn Busakorn is excellent"
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Nice hotel close to beach,"
Walking distance to everything. Third time we have stayed. Patong beach just keeps getting busier however. I was I'll with a flu when I arrived, hotel arranged doctor to my room from local clinic. He prescribed on the spot also. Hotel checked up on me that day and for several days later. Really seemed to care.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014