All hotels in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
189 Queen Street, Corner Little Bourke At Queen St, Melbourne, VIC, 3000, Australia, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice place to stay"
It was just about perfect. Good decor, well equipped kitchen. Only flaw, the 22 passenger lift could accommodate only 7 people.
4 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Sandeep
"A very central hotel."
Very helpful friendly staff. We had booked a penthouse but when we realised it had a steep staircase to the bedroom we asked to change to a room with one level as I have a bad hip. It was no trouble and we were soon in a more appropriate suite, with a large bedroom, a lounge and a good sized kitchen. We had a lovely 4 night stay at the Adina.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Margaret
"nice hotel - great restaurant next door."
got to check in early and it was very comfortable. There for the air show. I have to go back.
4 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great Location highly functional"
Overall the hotel was fine. We had a rocky start. The woman who originally checked us in was rude and unaccomodating. I asked for a high floor and she put on the 10th floor out or 20 floors not including the penthouse. I had requested a roll away bed and did not have one. I had requested a balcony and did not get one. The good news was that when we returned to the lobby to discuss the issues she was gone, fortunately never to be seen again during our stay and the woman we worked with was most helpful. Thus we got the balcony, roll away bed and were moved to to 18th floor. The room was much nicer and we were pleased. I would not have recommended the room on the lower floor. On the down side, two days in a row our room was not cleaned and the safe did not. We were told the the maintenance person to fix the safe was on vacation, it was never fixed. Housekeeping is not full time thus went we called there was not a housekeeping person to be found. My hat goes off to Sarah who worked in the lobby as a receptionist checking in guess who left her post and cleaned our room. She did a better job than the housekeeping, above and beyond the call of duty as room cleaning was not her job. Next day room was not cleaned again, spoke with the assistant manager and he resolved the issue and also gave us a complementary bottle of wine. Overall I would stay at the Adina again and recommend it to friends interested in comfortable (not luxurious) surroundings and a good location.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Chinad
"Wonderful Apartment Hotel"
Fantastic hotel. Loved my apartment. Loved the location. Can't wait to stay there again.
2 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
Elise
"A Room with a Spider Web"
I made a reservation for a penthouse after looking at the photo from the hotel’s website. However, to my dismay, the actual room was totally different from the image. I am an Elite and extended-stay guest, so I am expecting a friendly service at the check-in. Nevertheless, it took me an hour to explain about the Elite Access program to an employee, who was unaware of it, by showing the site. As I was reading the description of the Elite Access program, I came across the phrase "if possible" in describing the program, and the hotel took advantage of it. After showing to the reception of the hotel their advertisement of Elite Promotion (Free Internet access or free parking), I was finally able to receive the free internet service. Moreover, while I was at the reception desk wasting precious time in explaining things that the employees should have known, my wife had to wait in the lobby. When I entered the penthouse, there was a 1m x 1m column located in the middle of the room. This room looked completely different from the one that they had in the photo from their website. The existence of a giant spider web hanging at the top of the living room window obviously proved that the room had not been used for quite some time. If the penthouse was empty for such a long time, then giving us an Elite upgrade should not have been an issue at all.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
hello
"Awesome views of Melbourne"
exceeded my expectations in every way.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2014
Allen
"Superior to any hotel room!"
I used to stay at the Park Hyatt, but never again. The conveniences and bang for the buck are just superior. I return to Melbourne every year and this is my new home. Is it perfect...well no, but close! The only drawback I found was that the living room in my one bedroom premier apartment had a less than full sized sofa. I like to stretch out and watch TV, and the sofa was just too short for that. Otherwise everything was as I expected. Definitely recommended to the frequent traveler...and the laundry and kitchen just seal the deal.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Excellent location , helpful staff"
Excellent location , wonderful staff .. Always wiling to help .. Only key Issue is wifi access .. It's only free for 20 minutes at lobby for 1 device .. I much rather they offer free wifi service and increase room rate a bit to cover costs.. Nowadays I feel that no free wifi in hotels is like no free towels ..
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
happy travel
"Amazing Location with Super Average Service"
Expedia Elite Customers : NO FREE INTERNET is given. Lady at reception agreed but the manager made her change to FREE Breakfast. Breakfast was given only 2 our of 4 nights. Also the breakfast is served in evening for next day so it's just 4 slices of bread with some Jam and an apple. No Hot eggs , mushrooms or hot bakery basket. Internet is US$25/night. House Keeping : If you miss them then forget about them. They look over worked or not interested. Check Out Time : It's 10am in morning. So by 10:10 they'll be at your door. Didn't realize that it was 10 am. It should be standard at 12pm but NO. Staff Attitude: Pretty mean. No Hello or smile. They all look fedup . Brings you down in morning.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Asim
"Short stay"
We picked this Hotel because we decided at the last minute to stay in the city and it was the cheapest. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice it was. We'd stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Brenden
"Business with fun!"
The hotel room was fabulous... However the checkout time is ridiculous 10 am. Rarely seen such an early check out anywhere. Also the swimming pool is not the one shown on the website or in the commercial add on hotels.com. Worth a retook.
5 night trip Sep 9, 2013
Kanishka
"Downtown Hotel"
The facilities was nice but the room was not ready by the check-in time. We actually arrived around noon and checked to see if our room was ready and it was not which was fine since it wasn't the 2pm check-in. We thought that they would put a rush on the room knowing that we were there but they didn't. After 2pm I had to keep asking about our room and we finally were able to get in our room 45 minutes after the check in time and the room wasn't completely ready then.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"Easy to Recommend"
Pleasant stay if only for one night, have stayed elsehwre in Melbourne, this standds up equally against others. the restaraunt next door ( Rescue on Queens) was great and staff superb. A very enjoyable stay.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Nice room but noisy"
At erly moning outside the Hotel had some construction , it makes noise and breake my dream.
Other trip May 29, 2013
Hiroshi

Great location, good service, large room. Disappointing that there was no DVD player in room. Good stay, thanks
4 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Nice apartment stayed 5 nights on a higher level, no noise and quiet.
5 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Gaylene
"Good service and location but too expensive"
The weakness point was parking I paid 400 at night and also I paid for parking that is too much
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Love Adina hotels"
Always great at queen st Adina
3 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
"Overpriced mediocrity"
Room was fine albeit small. Free wifi was a joke, it amounted to a ridiculously small amount of data and then the usual charges applied. We were offered a late checkout but the front desk obviously forgot to advise room service because cleaners just walked in on us.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
Aimee
"Great apartment, great location"
Fantastic three bedroom apartment for six of us-allowed us all to be together! One block to Bourke st mall. Great restaurants down hardware lane-half a block away. Would stay here again. Only down points-the noisy air conditioner in the bathroom that kept 2 of us awake at night and the slow lift that would only take 6 people (not including luggage) despite stating it can carry over 1400kg (no-we are not porkers!!). Those 2 things should really be fixed!
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Joanne E
NZ
We were checked in by a delightful young man who couldn't do enough to help us. His friendly cheery manner continued throughout our stay. He is definitely an asset.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Louise
"very good"
Reception staff were very helpful, helped me out with a ticket I needed urgently.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
"Friendly staff"
Great location. Friendly staff. Very well priced. Spacious and very clean
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
It was great, very central to everything, clean and friendly service
Other trip May 24, 2015
Had a great time exploring melbourne. Great location handy to everything we had planned. Accommodation was excellent very happy with our room would stay again and have already told a friend who is planning a trip to Melbourne that The Adina hotel is a great place to stay
Other trip May 18, 2015
annette
"Great hotel close to the best restaurants"
We have been to Melbourne a few times now and this is definitely my pick of accommodation, it is always a great experience visiting Melbourne and the wonderful attractions and of course the food and coffee
Other trip May 12, 2015
Peta
"good"
Enjoyed It
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
Hassan
"Great location and stay overall"
Good stay overall, great location to restaurants...tried Italian at hardware lane just opposite and one street down...interesting how the various restaurant staff tries to "pull" customers by offering discounts and free items. Finally ended at Max... Pretty good but a tad ex...they offered free appetizer (actually garlic bread, no choice) and free drinks (wine included)...we got upgraded to penthouse 2 bedroom flat which was a nice surprise... But not fantastic for us with a kid...cos had to constantly watch out for him going up and down the stairs. The view was pretty good though! Parking was $21 24hrs w unlimited entries so pretty good for us. A good improvement would be the location of the power points in the room...it is currently located behind the bed head...very hard to put in the adaptor and plug cos that would cause a gap btw the wall and bed.
2 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Jia Lisa
SG
"Central location."
Handy location, close to public transport, restaurants, pubs, shops, cafe's and the nearest tram stop is 200m away on Bourke Street. Excellent food and beverage nearby in Hardware Lane. Short walk to Etihad Stadium, Docklands, Flinders Street Station and Southern Cross Station. Shopping precincts nearby. Quiet location.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Walshy
"Location great, needs work in shower."
Location was great, staff friendly, facilities fine, however, was not happy with the state of the shower, looked dirty and old, felt unclean. Room quite small, I got this thru a mystery deal 4.5 star deal, with what we were given it was more like 3.5. Would not use again, unless upgrated as our room was very small.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Mel
"Centrally located Melbourne CBD"
Centrally located accommodation in Melbourne CBD. Clean, Comfortable and Relaxed. Great to have separate kitchen, lounge and the Bedroom separated by doors. Getting around very easy as we travelled on the free Trams in the CBD. The rescue cafe next door was fantastic. Desk staff frendly.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
The hotel is located the CBD of Melbourne. It can arrive most of the landmarks, i.e. Victoria Market, China Town, State Library etc, within 20 minutes by foot. However, the hotel should upgrade the facilities of bathroom.
5 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Kwok Leung
"Great city crash pad"
Easy walk from Spencer St station, close to shopping and great eats!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Emma
"conveniently located."
street Noise at night kept me awake for the weekend.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
morgan
This hotel has an excellent location, it's clean modern and spacious and staff is very good and helpful. Only problem was a bathroom. Shower and toilet are very good but basin is so small you can hardly brush your teeth there and there is no room for the toiletries even though there is quite lots of space to install large vanity unit or attach more shelves and towel holders on the wall.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Mon
"PREFECT LOCATION"
Excellent Location, so close to everything. Lovely apartment, good space and great big bed. Lifts were a bit slow at times, but not an issue as we were on holiday and not in a hurry.
6 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
Jayne
NZ
"Overpriced and no free internet"
Overpriced!
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great for city escapes"
A very pleasant stay for my birthday over 2 days & nights. The room was excellent, 2 bedrooms each with an ensuite and TV. The attached bistro/cafe was great, the staff A+++ and the food simple but delicious. On the negative side, the car parking facility is atrocious, narrow with very little room to maneuver. And no hair dryers supplied in the bathrooms. Close to all the main attractions around the city, and shopping precincts.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
HawksB2B
"second stay here and would come back again."
close to transport, shopping, restaurants.Fantastic staff and really Comfortable apartment
4 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
JAYSHREE
"great place to stay"
nice place to stay ,short walk to free city tram, and the market. apartment cleaned and tidy daily , we found the market prices to be the same as the shop so did not buy much. Wednesday night market to many people and the heat did not make for a good time .
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Leanne
"Stay over NYE"
Penthouse was beautiful however is deceptively small in comparison to the pictures. We chose this as we have a 9 month old who needs lots of crawling space, my daughter found a large piece of glass in the living room and when I inspected there was more! So I was a little concerned about the cleanliness! Everything else was clean and it was a beautiful apartment. Central to everything! Fantastic views of the New Years fireworks for 2014-2015!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Ray
"good"
We were very happy with the location, cleanliness and was a very comfortable and enjoyable stay.But the door was left open by the hotel one day,this was very insecure.....
4 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
gim
"excellent hotel"
very good hotel helpful staff good location however extra charge apply if pay by credit card staff should warn guest
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Lydia
HK
"Great location in the city"
Have never met staff this helpful and professional
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
JCL
"Luxury in the city"
We stayed in a 3 bedroom apartment and found it to be very spacious and luxurious. It is close to the CBD,Southbank restaurants and DFO shopping. We found the lifts a little disappointing as when we arrived 6 persons and luggage it wouldn't work. After trying different cards, lifts etc for 10 - 15 min we worked out we were to heavy for it. We are by no means big people, I estimate our combined weight with luggage 650kgs and the lifts were rated to 1500kgs so maybe they need replacing. This certainly would not stop me recommending this hotel as we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and regretted we weren't staying longer.
"Great apartment hotel in Melbourne's CBD"
Excellent 2 bedroom apartment right in the CBD less than 10min slow walk to all of the great shopping streets and trams to the outer suburbs. Will definitely go back.
Marzee
"Melbourne Ladies"
great apartment for 4 ladies in Melbourne on a shopping trip. close to main shopping areas and good restaurants.
3 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2014
"Great service"
Great service and very helpful staff!
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
siobhan
"Spacious & Central"
Two friends and I stayed in a 3 bedroom apartment for a night in October 2014. The apartment was very spacious with an open-plan kitchen/lounge/dining area, a small laundry and three large bedrooms. The rooms were very clean and quite modern, with a large bed, wardrobe and TV in each of the rooms. We had a beautiful view of the GPO and were only a couple of blocks from the main shopping mall in the CBD. I wish we could've stayed longer. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2014