All hotels in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
189 Queen Street, Corner Little Bourke At Queen St, Melbourne, VIC, 3000, Australia, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Delicious food
    Bad internet service
Lovely room - very clean and well serviced. Great location in the CBD
3 night trip with friends Dec 15, 2015
great hotel for adult family members. stayed in their top tier high floor apartments. need to upgrade their bedding and pillows - somewhat flimsy and i didn't rest well
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Jo
"Great stay but can be a little better"
everything is wonderful check in fast stuffs are friendly room is big and comfortable, location is convenient close to china town, but the free wifi only 100 megabytes also every 24 hrs started last locked out which means could by 30 or 36 hours when you last locked in. Not really every 12:00 am to 11:59 pm
5 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Patrick
Price on high side but worth for the space. About 10mins walk to city tram. Parking should be free. Free wifi should be without limits.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
It was just about perfect. Good decor, well equipped kitchen. Only flaw, the 22 passenger lift could accommodate only 7 people.
4 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Sandeep
"A very central hotel."
Very helpful friendly staff. We had booked a penthouse but when we realised it had a steep staircase to the bedroom we asked to change to a room with one level as I have a bad hip. It was no trouble and we were soon in a more appropriate suite, with a large bedroom, a lounge and a good sized kitchen. We had a lovely 4 night stay at the Adina.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Margaret
"nice hotel - great restaurant next door."
got to check in early and it was very comfortable. There for the air show. I have to go back.
4 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great Location highly functional"
Overall the hotel was fine. We had a rocky start. The woman who originally checked us in was rude and unaccomodating. I asked for a high floor and she put on the 10th floor out or 20 floors not including the penthouse. I had requested a roll away bed and did not have one. I had requested a balcony and did not get one. The good news was that when we returned to the lobby to discuss the issues she was gone, fortunately never to be seen again during our stay and the woman we worked with was most helpful. Thus we got the balcony, roll away bed and were moved to to 18th floor. The room was much nicer and we were pleased. I would not have recommended the room on the lower floor. On the down side, two days in a row our room was not cleaned and the safe did not. We were told the the maintenance person to fix the safe was on vacation, it was never fixed. Housekeeping is not full time thus went we called there was not a housekeeping person to be found. My hat goes off to Sarah who worked in the lobby as a receptionist checking in guess who left her post and cleaned our room. She did a better job than the housekeeping, above and beyond the call of duty as room cleaning was not her job. Next day room was not cleaned again, spoke with the assistant manager and he resolved the issue and also gave us a complementary bottle of wine. Overall I would stay at the Adina again and recommend it to friends interested in comfortable (not luxurious) surroundings and a good location.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Chinad
"Wonderful Apartment Hotel"
Fantastic hotel. Loved my apartment. Loved the location. Can't wait to stay there again.
2 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
Elise
"A Room with a Spider Web"
I made a reservation for a penthouse after looking at the photo from the hotel’s website. However, to my dismay, the actual room was totally different from the image. I am an Elite and extended-stay guest, so I am expecting a friendly service at the check-in. Nevertheless, it took me an hour to explain about the Elite Access program to an employee, who was unaware of it, by showing the site. As I was reading the description of the Elite Access program, I came across the phrase "if possible" in describing the program, and the hotel took advantage of it. After showing to the reception of the hotel their advertisement of Elite Promotion (Free Internet access or free parking), I was finally able to receive the free internet service. Moreover, while I was at the reception desk wasting precious time in explaining things that the employees should have known, my wife had to wait in the lobby. When I entered the penthouse, there was a 1m x 1m column located in the middle of the room. This room looked completely different from the one that they had in the photo from their website. The existence of a giant spider web hanging at the top of the living room window obviously proved that the room had not been used for quite some time. If the penthouse was empty for such a long time, then giving us an Elite upgrade should not have been an issue at all.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
hello
"Awesome views of Melbourne"
exceeded my expectations in every way.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2014
Allen
"Superior to any hotel room!"
I used to stay at the Park Hyatt, but never again. The conveniences and bang for the buck are just superior. I return to Melbourne every year and this is my new home. Is it perfect...well no, but close! The only drawback I found was that the living room in my one bedroom premier apartment had a less than full sized sofa. I like to stretch out and watch TV, and the sofa was just too short for that. Otherwise everything was as I expected. Definitely recommended to the frequent traveler...and the laundry and kitchen just seal the deal.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Excellent location , helpful staff"
Excellent location , wonderful staff .. Always wiling to help .. Only key Issue is wifi access .. It's only free for 20 minutes at lobby for 1 device .. I much rather they offer free wifi service and increase room rate a bit to cover costs.. Nowadays I feel that no free wifi in hotels is like no free towels ..
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
happy travel
"Amazing Location with Super Average Service"
Expedia Elite Customers : NO FREE INTERNET is given. Lady at reception agreed but the manager made her change to FREE Breakfast. Breakfast was given only 2 our of 4 nights. Also the breakfast is served in evening for next day so it's just 4 slices of bread with some Jam and an apple. No Hot eggs , mushrooms or hot bakery basket. Internet is US$25/night. House Keeping : If you miss them then forget about them. They look over worked or not interested. Check Out Time : It's 10am in morning. So by 10:10 they'll be at your door. Didn't realize that it was 10 am. It should be standard at 12pm but NO. Staff Attitude: Pretty mean. No Hello or smile. They all look fedup . Brings you down in morning.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Asim
"Short stay"
We picked this Hotel because we decided at the last minute to stay in the city and it was the cheapest. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice it was. We'd stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Brenden
"Business with fun!"
The hotel room was fabulous... However the checkout time is ridiculous 10 am. Rarely seen such an early check out anywhere. Also the swimming pool is not the one shown on the website or in the commercial add on hotels.com. Worth a retook.
5 night trip Sep 9, 2013
Kanishka
"Downtown Hotel"
The facilities was nice but the room was not ready by the check-in time. We actually arrived around noon and checked to see if our room was ready and it was not which was fine since it wasn't the 2pm check-in. We thought that they would put a rush on the room knowing that we were there but they didn't. After 2pm I had to keep asking about our room and we finally were able to get in our room 45 minutes after the check in time and the room wasn't completely ready then.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"Easy to Recommend"
Pleasant stay if only for one night, have stayed elsehwre in Melbourne, this standds up equally against others. the restaraunt next door ( Rescue on Queens) was great and staff superb. A very enjoyable stay.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Nice room but noisy"
At erly moning outside the Hotel had some construction , it makes noise and breake my dream.
Other trip May 29, 2013
Hiroshi

"Great location and room"
Awesome location, right in the heart of Melbourne. Room was clean, spacious, with a well stocked kitchen. A wonderful choice for a short or long stay.
3 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
Cameron
"Adina Apt Hotel always have the Great service"
For many Adina in the city I stay with, every times always have a good time and most part is their hotel service.
1 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2016
KEN
"Relaxing trip"
Everything is well, laundry facilities is FOC; wifi is free but with limited data, simple usage is alright. Very close to all convenient access - foods, shopping, Victoria Market, within walking distance. Car park in hotel is daily rate is 20AUD; alternative option can be the nearby carpark with good weekend rate; weekday at Public carpark can be expensive. Everything is well and happy stay
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Kate
SG
"Great Motel"
very enjoyable stay, would come again.
4 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
"sore and tired"
myself and my partner stayed for 4 nights and enjoyed our trip to melbourne and staying in the city centre was ideal. the room itself and the hotel utilities are good quality, clean, comfortable and easy to use. the only major fault lay in the bed(BEDS) as we were supplied with two single beds pushed together to make a queen double. Whether it was because of this or simply bad mattress & bedding my partner and I both have suffered servere neck and back pains and got almost zero rest due to the immense discomfort of the bed.
4 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Denise
"Adina apts Queen St, Melbourne"
Bed for the 3rd person wasnt in the room when we checked in and we were late which I rang them about. The water jug was cracked and we told them about it on our way out but was put in the dishwasher and washed so I through it in the bin and our replacement never made it to the room. The nozzle for the shower/bath wasnt great as you had little water whilst in the shower but still ran for the bath, reported this to them. I was told the indoor pool was set on 28 deg and no way was it and it was one of the main reasons I booked this hotel. Location was great and staff very polite and friendly
2 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2015
Noni
"Great place, would stay again"
Couldn't fault it, was exactly what we needed and close to everything in the CBD. Check-in was quick and easy as was check-out, 24hr reception so a late check-in was no drama.
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
"Customer service best in town"
Stayed at some of the best in Melbourne this would have to be up there for friendliness warm welcomes, smiles a plenty.... These guys actually love their work!! Thanks to Terry who made our stay so memorable. The facilities were of a good standard and what you would expect for an inner city apartment. True value for money... Thank you for a great stay.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
Chrissi
Great Hotel, staff were exceptional. QSR next door was an absolute highlight. Great location. Walking distance to everything.
Other trip Nov 8, 2015
Jacqui
"Great central location"
We stayed at Adina for 3 nights, the room was lovely and big, the bathrooms are a bit outdated and didn't appreciate them charging $4.50 for laundry powder when they provide a washing machine. overall experience was nice the venue was clean when we arrived, the cleaners came through but literally just gave us fresh towels on the bathroom sink didn't hand them up didn't even put pillows on bed or clear rubbish. I definitely enjoyed the fact we were so close to everything tho coffee shop next door did great cheap coffee too.
Other trip Nov 8, 2015
HayleePN
It was a family hang out and it was very pleasant.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
Good stay, hotel looking a little tired, but appeared to be renovating
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Kate
"What a way to spend a 45th wedding anniversary."
We arrived early so were told they would call us when the room was ready, so we went to the restaurant and had a drink and light lunch, was very nice, excellent food and staff. Then got call to say room was ready, we walked in our room, and could not believe what we were seeing, it was perfect, everything you could wish for , had a great four days , one we will never forgot, waiting for the chance to come back. Not many times do I not want to come home , but this time was one. Thank you all so much.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
carol
"Tidy, comfortable, good value"
A nice stay in central Melbourne. Spacious comfortable apartment. Nice cafe next door. Friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
Catherine
"Convenient & close to China Town"
Uncomfortable bed & sloppy housekeeping. Wifi was appalling & despite complaints, did not improve. Food in cafe was poor & staff offhand. Carpark very awkward with narrow car spaces.i
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
Fran
"Central to the city great bar and staff down stair"
Very comfortable rooms great staff the bar down stairs is nice. The smashed Avocardo on toast is awesome
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
nice
"Good place but some minor issues"
Good location, free tram nearby, lots of good eateries and cafes around the area. It is safe and central. Housekeeping needs some improvements because they missed a few things during my stay, and the 100mb free wifi per day is quite ridiculous because you can hardly do much
5 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
Frankie
SG
"Great location. Great staff. Modern furnishings"
Great location right in the cbd with a very short walk to either Central or Flinders station. Modern furnishings and helpful staff. The housekeeping was average (ie they made up the bed each day and put on the dishwasher but didn't clean the bath/shower or bathroom sink nor the floors anywhere. We were there for 9 nights so by the 9th day it would have been nice to have had things in the bathroom wiped down with proper cleaning products. Otherwise we couldn't fault it. The room was fantastic and they got us what we asked for (high room - we were on the top floor) with a balcony. We had a tv in the lounge and the bedroom. Washing machine and dryer were also part of a 1bdm room as well as a full sized fridge. Wifi not too expensive at $10 per day unlimited use.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
MichelleC
room was very small bed was hard and pillows very thin
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
"Walking distance to the shopping malls"
Customer service was okay. The room was quite small. Looking at the photos, it seems to appear bigger than it was. The bathroom pic made it look heaps big with a bathtub and all, but when I got there, the bathroom was very small. Wouldn't recommend for the price. I should've just paid another $100 for other hotels that offered more benefits.
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
"Excellent inner city apartment"
Excellent location, clean 1 bed apartment, will stay again. Be sure to visit Shane in the restaurant downstairs. Great food and coffee.
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
"Good location within walking distance of Queen Vic"
The hotel suite was spacious and the kitchen good for those of us who prefer to self cater for dietary reasons - good range of equipment. Good outlook from the windows from the 10th floor. Only problem we encountered was with the access cards which were problematic in both the lifts and in our room door. We were told that the cards used recycled material but found them very frustrating.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
We had a really good time, only issue was the aircon didn't seem to get as cold as the temp said it was, but other than that, comfy bed, great size bathroom, overall good time
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
Caitlyn
"good location"
Staff nice and helpful, restaurant wouldn't sell a bottle of wine unless food was also ordered in person which was disappointing considering room service is offered
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
Good central location, nicely appointed, pleasant staff. Onsite restaurant pretty mediocre for a foodie town.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
"CBD stay"
It was in a great location to the CBD shops. Access to the tram around the corner in the free zone to Southbank/Casino was a bonus. The 1 bedroom apartment was very comfortable and with no noisy surrounds was good for sleeping
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
Sue
"Great hotel great location"
We stayed in a premier 1 bedroom apartment and found it extremely spacious and comfortable especially with a toddler it is in a fantastic location close to the cbd, shops and restaurants. Overall was extremely happy will definitely be staying there again. The only downfall was that it was too hot in the rooms. We had the cooler on 24/7 and we're still sleeping with no blankets on
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
"Wonderful service"
We stayed overnight to celebrate my Wife's 30th birthday in the city and a lovely bottle of sparkling wine was left in the room for our arrival with some happy birthday balloons and a card. It was a lovely touch which went over and above our expectations and made my Wife very happy. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"Ok !!"
Good location ..however room was stuffy .Could not get the air-conditioning to work properly.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Jack
"nice location, good access to city"
lifts are annoying! need your swipe card for everything and card didn't work a lot including allowing me into hotel after 10pm. lots of cigarettes outside window.hotel smelled strongly of cigarette smoke
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
"easy access to everything"
First time travel to Melbourne. We had a hire car from airport. Hotel was easy to find about 35mins from airport. Few new road rule to learn e.g. Hook turns and trams giveaways .Hotel rooms were very tidy and clean. Rooms were quiet but occasional sirens can be heard.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015