All hotels in San Luis Obispo, California, United States of America
333 Madonna Road, San Luis Obispo, CA, 93405, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Weekend Get Away"
Very nice hotel. Great complimentary breakfast! Close to many resturaunts and an awesome Drive-In theatre! The indoor pool is great for the kids.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Alaina
"good"
Free food was good but more variety would have been nice for the multiple day stay.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Zach
"San luis"
Room was really cold.thermostat didn't work.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great time"
We celebrate are 10 aniversary and we get a great time good breakfast music a service
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"good deal for the money"
the hotel is hard to find using GPS, but once you get there it has a nice atrium and clean, comfortable rooms
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
david
"Don't Get the Rooms Near the Freeway"
Great free breakfast, at an outdoor mall, easy freeway access. But our rooms on the freeway side were distractingly noisy. Also, the hotel service is perfunctory; we weren't asked about our stay or thanked even at checkout!
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Excellent hotel overall; great location; great amenities"
Excellent hotel; clean room; excellent service/staff; amenities are unmatched; I highly recommend to others and, of course, return for future bookings
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Rosa
This is a great family hotel. We got the two queens bed suite and it was perfect for our family of 5.
mom
"What a nice place to stay"
The Hotel was a little hard to find, its off the road behind the shopping center, room was quite comfortable and spacious. The bed was a little hard. The Happy Hour was nice, Frank was Awesome. The Breakfast was cold and the omelet line was forever long. That is the only complaint.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Great stay, would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.
"time off."
All fine.
3 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Cal Poly SLO college visit"
We had a very pleasant stay at the Embassy Suites. The room was large and comfortable and clean. The breakfasts were delicious, especially the made to order omelettes. The staff at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. I would especially like to thank Shirley, who was very helpful in finding an item we had left behind, and making sure it was mailed home to us. My only complaint is the noise from the freeway, which was quite audible from our room at night. I would suggest investing in new, more soundproof sliding doors that would help block out the noise for those who are light sleepers. Thanks for a wonderful stay!
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Theresa
"review"
quiet hotel in great location. friendly staff. starting to look a little outdated. needs a facelift. pool and spa very small. breakfast very good.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
rich
Very nice. Will return, without a doubt. Very friendly staff. Great room. Large bedroom and living room. Good coffee. So nice to have a frig and microwave.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Perfect hotel for a family or solo traveler."
This was a perfect hotel for our family consisting of 2 adults and 3 kids (ages: 16, 14, 10). Very comfortable, nice pool and game room for the kids. The room was a little aged, but clean and well stocked with towels, pillows and blankets for the pull-out. The breakfast was terrific. Fresh and full of variety. We love the town of SLO and would stay at the Embassy Suites again! The price was an incredible value.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Noisy"
Noisy, noisy, noisy. Had a terrible room, 230. Near the ice machine, near the elevator, heard the highway. Interrupted sleep.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Terri
"Need car to get around city."
Air conditioning wasn't working upon arrival but was fixed within 24hrs. Beds comfy. Nice breakfast.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Short and Sweet"
Short stay, but comfortable. Great free happy hour (2 actually) simple food nothing to write home about. Breakfast waiting lines for stuff just stupid.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Good hotel."
No complaints. Clean facility for the price. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was decent. Not great. My kids loved the indoor pool and like that the pool was open until midnight.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Nice breakfast buffet selections, close to shops"
Convenient to shops and area attractions. Nice place to stay with kids
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Diana
Good location and quick on and off 101 when traveling. Didn't hear highway even though it was close. Good breakfast. Bed was comfortable and plenty variety of pillows. Living Room furniture was hard and dated but everything else was pretty good. Room got overly hot and I could not adjust temp.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Snookie
"Nice!"
We enjoyed our stay im this hotel. Room was clean and cozy. Hallways were a little unkept. Breakfast was great. Overall, I would recommend this hotel. Nothing fancy but pleasant.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Noe
"Fun Getaway"
Hotel was a little old but the service and comfort and convenience were all there. Made to order breakfast was excellent. Would stay there or at Embassy Suites again!
2 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
frances
"Mediocre for the price"
Stayed here as I thought that this was the top Hilton one could stay at but the hotel was very mediocre for the price. The room are nice but very old and maybe good for families.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"AWSOM EXPERIEANCE"
very home friendly environment,and relaxing,the staff was very polite and helpful,the hotel and room was very clean and the breakfast was great ,I will tell my friends and family about it thank you, the CHARLES FAMILY
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
ROOSEVELT
"Large room, great breakfast"
Nice large rooms with great breakfast, good workout room, great location by stores & restaurants. The hotel is a little dated, but good overall experience.
4 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Douglas K
"Good Stay At Embassy Suites SLO!"
Hotel was really very GOOD! But - they do need new carpet throughout the Hotel...Or just need a massive carpet cleaning. Otherwise, a very GOOD stay for business! Good Breakfast Bar! Good Parking! Quiet Rooms! Etc.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
David E
"Will stay here again"
This was for a quick visit with our daughter at CalPoly. The room was a little dated but spacious, clean and comfortable. Service was great. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Hotels starting to look dated"
I've been coming to this hotel since 1997 still looks the same I think it's time for a little face lift on that lobby may be adding some color to the ceiling like a dark blue sky and giving a little pop here and there would bring it to contemporary feel. it's too monochromatic. The towel rack was broken and paint was pealing from the shower but other than that the room was comfortable and clean
3 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"San Luis Obispo"
Hotel is difficult to get to through a busy shopping center. A lot of noise from the lobby
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"Excellent service and very nice room."
This hotel is great. The staff is very courteous and helpful. The breakfast is really well done and I would absolutely stay again.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Diane L
Nice hotel, nice people. Only issue is the Internet service. Slow and weak.
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Great bar"
is there a business. The bed was great. So is the bar
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"Loved staying at the Embassy Suites."
We loved staying here. The omelette, made to order, was delicious. We enjoyed the salsa and chips at Happy Hour. And the staff at the desk were so helpful with directions to the attractions and for recommending beaches and hiking trails. And the room was so nice. We had a good time!
5 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Dale
"Good time"
Great! Love the atrium where we had happy hour, included with the hotel rate and the breakfast.
2 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Betty
"The BEST BY FAR‼️"
Super Friendly staff‼️. Fabulous room service‼️
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Pamela
"Great stay, at a loss"
Disappointed when we found out we could have got a better deal direct from the hotel.
4 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Getting the kid back to school"
Good clean room; I came; I slept; I rose; I ate breakfast; I left (to get back to work in Bakersfield)
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Bruce
"Great breakfast!"
Everything was great! The bartender for the 5:30 cocktail time is always very nice. This is my first choice to stay when in SLO.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Terri
"Last minute booking, pleasantly surprised"
Great hotel, friendly staff. Beautiful atrium, nice welcome reception with complimentary snacks and drinks. We were passing through town and made a last minute 'special deal' online booking. Although I reserved a double queen room we were pleasantly surprised to receive a suite with a separate room for lounging. The room facing the freeway was not very sound proof but we didn't mind. The hotel is actually tucked away in the back of a mall which is a bit weird, but pretty convenient.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Lori
"Cal Poly Tour"
We were making a college visit to Cal Poly. The hotel is 3 miles from the college. The room was large enough to fit my wife and I and our twins easily. The nightly appetizers were great; the breakfast even better. There are a number of good restaurants within walking distance. The staff was excellent. We had a great time. We will stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"Family fun"
Wonderful breakfast pool was great happy hour was family fun time it was awesome
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Large suite-type accommodations."
Pleasant and clean. Hotel located at far end of shopping center, so it was a little difficult to see from main road. Heard freeway noise in background, as well as plumbing sounds at night. Suite arrangement is perfect for families.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
katie
"Nice Hotel lots of places to eat near by"
we had a quick and easy check in, then there was free drinks, rooms were clean, breakfast was great
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Richie
"Hard To Find Good Value in SLO"
Nice hotel surrounding internal atrium. Room was very nice and spacious and represented a very good value. Good gym facility, too. Location very hard to find as the hotel is actually two blocks "inland" within a commercial center from the actual street address. Plenty of restaurant choices within easy walking/driving distance. Location of the hotel is adjacent to the freeway and as a result, my room was quite noisy (request a room facing away from the freeway). I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Nice area and location"
The room was clean and we appreciated the layout. We have stayed often at other Embassy Suites and have been pleased with the chain and this property measured up as well. We were extremely happy with the staff. Everybody from the front desk staff to the bartender at Happy Hour went above and beyond with their attention and attitude toward us as guests. We had a wait person at the grill that did an outstanding job helping my wife and myself celebrate our anniversary.
Room need refurbishing. Shower valve not working properly. It rained during our stay and the roof leaked.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"great hotel"
loved that the hotel was lit and around many places to shop and eat.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
liz
"Good Luck Cricket?"
It was a typical stay except I found a cricket in the bathroom on the last day. I took him to the front desk and they let him go outside. My room was on the ground level this time.
3 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Gail
"Love this place"
This is my favorite hotel in San Luis obispo area. It has very nice rooms and I love that the suites have an actual door between the sleeping and living area. It is a great set up for us, since we have kids that can go to bed, but then we don't have to. The breakfast is made to order omelettes along with all the other regular breakfast items and everything is fresh. We will definitely be back. I also really like the open courtyard feel.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015