All hotels in San Luis Obispo, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here333 Madonna Road, San Luis Obispo, CA, 93405, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Stay away from freeway side!"
Only complaints were our room was facing freeway which was noisy. Otherwise room was clean. Breakfast was fine.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Awesome staff"
Frank was very friendly and professional in all of our interactions with him, even when he discovers his bike had been stolen. Staff overall were excellent!!!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
rybo
"Embassy suites SLO"
This hotel was nice and I liked the laundry room with washer and dryer available to guests. The only thing preventing me from giving five stars is the lack of quality and variety of the free breakfast. The ES in Irvine ca has can incredible one with Greek yogurt, smoked salmon, fresh cut pineapple, cheeses etc. Overall, I would recommend this hotel as well as return to stay.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2015
briana
Clean hotel, friendly staff. Great wine reception and terrific cooked breakfast.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Good stay, Embassy Suites needs a lil updating"
the staff was very friendly, and the environment at the hotel is very pleasing (happy hour is very fun), the rooms are a bit dated and need some updating. the room I stayed in had no heat, I had to play with the tub to get the water to drain from a shower, and something was wrong with their door keys - I constantly had to visit the check-in counter for new/updated keys. Besides those things, I enjoyed my stay here. The hotel is in a comfy location, close to shopping, food and the 101, so I felt it was acceptable for a business trip.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Roomy Suites"
The suites were clean and roomy. The beds were comfortable. The staff was friendly. The free breakfast had a delightful short-order omlet cook. The hotel had a light but unpleasant smell of perfumed cleaning products. I would have preferred no odor, i.e., a feeling of fresh air. When every family member carries a combination of smart phones, tablets, and computers, it is terribly inconvenient to not have free internet service. I would stay somewhere else next time for that reason alone.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Great hotel, excellent value"
This hotel is an excellent value! We went for a weekend to visit our daughter at Cal Poly, and we did not expect the wonderful amenities. The room was spacious, the beds were VERY comfortable (I don't usually say that about hotel beds), and my favorite part was the great continental breakfast! We decided that we will always stay here when we visit our daughter for the next four years.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Tony
"Great Breakfast & Big Rooms"
We enjoy staying at the Embassy Suites when we come up to SLO. The hotel is a great value especially when you factor in the large room and the great breakfast.
Brad
"Great weekend 5 stars"
Everyone was helpful and friendly. Staff made our stay very comfortable and pleasant.
Gino
"One night stay with family"
Stayed a single night with my family. Crib was already in the room when I arrived and they conveniently reserved me a ground floor room. Breakfast was great! Not the most scenic location but it was exactly what I needed for a reasonable price.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Good hotel with bus to farmers' markets."
In Holliday and hadn't had an Embassy Suites stay, so did on the last night. Excellent as usual. Consistently good hotels. The bus to the markets on Thursday night was a nice touch!
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Stuart
"SLO"
It was a very relaxing & comfortable stay!! Breakfast was great & the social hour of free drinks & snack in the evening made the stay even more appreciated. Really enjoy my stay.
Romelda
"Hotel stay"
Although the place was few minutes from main SLO,it's located within the mall.The staffs were nice,breakfast made to order is super good. Overall,loved the hotel! Thank you!!
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Edna
Great stay! We were there for our Son's wedding and had a good stay. We usually stay in Pismo when we come to SLO, but now that we've found Embassy we will probably make this our new spot. Enjoyed the cocktail hour and the great breakfasts!!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
K
"Always enjoy this hotel"
My wife and I have been staying at this hotel when ever we are in SLO. Good location, close to downtown, wineries and the beach.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Great trip only issue was room not available till close to 5:30 but comp bev was worth the wait.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Hotel was a perfect location to several shopping"
This hotel stay was one of the best I have ever had. Free breakfast with omelets your way every morning. In the evening 5:30 to 7:30 happy hour gathering with free wine, beer or soft drinks with vegetable trays. The staff was always very helpful. When I go back to San Luis this is my new favorite hotel. Close to the Madonna Inn and several beach locations.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Angie
"Good Value When Traveling with Kids"
This is a good property if you are traveling with kids. The rooms are big with two televisions. Beds are fine. Breakfast is very good and is included in the rate. Several dining options within walking distance of the hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Jeffrey
"One of our favorite hotels in SLO"
Excellent! Great hotel. We've been staying here for many years and always love it. It's starting to show its age but beyond that it is still one of our favorites.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Shannon
"Comfortable hotel with a great breakfast"
The hotel was clean and comfortable, and the staff was great. If you like to shop, the location is perfect, as the hotel is surrounded by a very large mall. The breakfast was fabulous--made-to-order omelets, and almost every other breakfast food.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Excellent breakfast"
Excellent free breakfast; Free wifi
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Very loud hotel since the atrium/dining is in the center of the hotel.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Fantastic Hotel"
Fantastic hotel. The breakfast was so good and the evening cocktail hour was the best. I always have a great stay at Embassy Suites and I will return. I am in SLO about every 3 month and will come back to this hotel each time. Staff was extremely nice.
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
karen l
Good and clean, free drinks from 5.30 to 7.30, good for night stay
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
alex
"Great rate, great experience."
Great rate, very nice room (suite). BEST complimentary breakfast ever (chefs making omelets to order), plus complimentary wine/beer and snacks in the evening. Hotel is a little hard to find as it's tucked behind a shopping center and the wi-fi was down. Other than that, a first rate place for a low price. Really enjoyed it.
1 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2015
lorraine
"classic"
Great hotel. I been to ever single hotel in pismo and its surrounding towns. I will be coming back here
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Third year in a row!!"
This is our third year in a row spending a week at Embassy Suites. It feels like home. We love the atrium and the atmosphere. The snacks and drinks in the evening are great. The breakfast is good. We enjoyed are dinner at the in hotel restaurant. We love the area around the hotel. Close to grocery store and shopping. Great access. It can be loud in the mornings with a room that has a balcony that faces the atrium. The pool is cold for the wife but that didn't stop my daughter and I.
6 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"New Years Eve 2014-2015"
Had a great time in the heated indoor pool with my 5 year old. (it was 30deg out)
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Anthony
The stay was nice , and I would stay there again .
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Brandon
I've stayed here three times in the past and it's always a pleasure. The next time I'm in SLO I will be staying there again.
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
Adam
"Great stay for a family!"
This hotel is perfect for a family outing. The suites give you separation from kids, the free breakfast and happy hour are a great addition, and the pool and whirlpool are a big bonus! Highly recommended.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Very good hotel, great amenities, great full breakfast and great service. The room was really good , very spacious and had everything I needed .
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
teresa e
"Close to Cal Poly"
Great location if you are visiting Cal Poly or plan on doing some shopping down town. 10 minute drive to Pismo or Morro Bay. Breakfast was great. Enjoyed the made to order egg omelette. Really enjoyed the free drinks during happy hour. We ordered a pizza from the bar during happy hour and we were surprised how tasty the pizza was. The kids enjoyed the indoor swimming pool. Only wish the hot tub was bigger for the adults.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Alonzo
"Great for families"
Stayed one night. Kids loved complimentary evening snacks and drinks. Not fancy but comfortable and very accommodating.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Hard to find, but worth it"
Friendly accommodating staff. Rooms are a bit dated, but OK. Surprisingly good food!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice suites near downtown SLO"
Stayed one night on our drive up from LA to San Francisco, with our 7 month baby in tow. Suites have a good amount of space. My only complaint is the breakfast is crazy - the line for omelettes and meat (bacon, sausage) was ridiculously long. Probably took almost half an hour to get an omelette and meat. They have a self serve section but there is no meat there. Otherwise it was a good place to stay.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Fire alarm, room off check in, breakfast mob, no r"
No room heater Fire alarm at 2am for entire hotel Breakfast was a mad house and had to wait in omelette line to get a slice of bacon Used Expedia but am a Hilton member. This not a hilton I would stay in again
family travler
"Two free nights! Merry Christmas to me."
As usual everything was fantastic at the hotel. The area is perfect,it's right next to the shopping center and we love the complementary breakfast in the morning. They have everything you could possibly imagine and more. The price is right and we go through hotels.com so we had two free nights to spend and that was very helpful around the holiday season.The hotel is close to my family's Home, so we can visit with the family and have a place to relax.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Cassandra
Internet was slow. One side of the hotel faces the highway and noisy. Breakfast and happy hour was good. Staff was friendly and accommodating ( they changed our room to a quite one ).
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Nice hotel close to various stores"
Good for family vacation. With breakfast and two room suite, it's ideal when you have small kids with you.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Prapanna
"Maintenance issues"
The made to order omelets were great. The suite was roomy with enough counter space and outlets. However, the lock mechanism on the door broke, and it took an hour to fix. Additionally, the heater wasn't working and just blew cold air. The atrium was cold too. Those things made the visit less comfortable.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Vicky
"Nice only considering the competition."
Poor maintenance, lack of bell boys to help with the luggage
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Two Thumbs Up"
I always enjoy my stays here. Although this property is well kept it could use a little remodeling though. There's a shopping center here and your about 10 min from Morro Bay and Pismo Beach. I'll definitely stay here again
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
D
"Quiet get away"
Very secluded. Difficult to spot from the street. But once you find it, it's worth it!
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Susana
"Trip to the Beach"
Very nice a a friendly staff.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Juan
"Spacious room"
Very spacious room, clean, complimentary breakfast is pretty good
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Haofeng
It was great. Near everything we wanted to do. Breakfast was great and so were the rooms. Slept great and everything was comfortable. We had a 6 hour drive and it was great to go to room and rest.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Work trip"
Comfortable, beautiful and affordable.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
"Decor is dated especially the lobby and hallways."
Enjoyed the stay
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"satisfied"
Rm 217 bathroom ceiling over tub needs repair. Sound proof needed - too close to freeway.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2014