All hotels in Pacific, Missouri, United States of America
1400 W Osage St, Pacific, MO, 63069, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

It was great. We needed something on the highway for a quick stay and then back on the road. It was perfect. We also had a quick breakfast before hitting the highway again.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Trudy
"Directly go to the front desk."
Great and cheap hotel, can get more cheaper price in front desk than online.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Martin
"A decent stay"
Nothing to complain about. Easy to find and nice person at check in. Room was clean and so was the hotel.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
"It's not like they lied."
Overall it was okay, I have been so used to Queen Sized beds in hotels I didn't expect double beds to be so much smaller for me and my wife. It was explicit on the website, I just didn't expect that much of a difference in my comfort.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
"Near six flags"
Adequate hotel for staying one nite beds were a little too soft
1 night trip Jun 3, 2013
"Nice surprise."
We were so impressed with this little hotel. Don't let the 80's decor fool you. Clean, super comfortable, and so economical. Perfect for weary interstate travelers!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Tiffany
"Small but nice"
Small but nice & close to six flags. Staff was polite and helpful.
Other trip Oct 30, 2012
"comfortable and worry-free for my family"
We have stayed here several times. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Hotel is close to Six Flags and St Louis sites, but far enough away that traffic is light. Staff always provides for our special needs (wife has a bum knee and can't do stairs). Only problem was that vending machines didn't work. Otherwise, a peaceful stay as always, and the kids enjoy the indoor pool.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
Russ
great
1 night trip Sep 11, 2012
"Very nice. Easy off and on to highway 44."
This was a very nice stay. Front desk was very helpful in local restaurants for Dinner // for delivery.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2012
"Great hotel stay but hard to fix check in error!"
My stay at the doubletree was great! I just didn't expect to have so much trouble having a mistake corrected. There was not a problem with the charges being placed on my credit card but taking them off is an entirely different story. The manager has to give the o.k. in order for a refund to be given but the manager is always unavailable. I would not like to have something so simple be the reason that I never use this hotel again.
2 night family trip Sep 1, 2012
Treasure
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
1 night trip Dec 17, 2013
1 night trip Dec 28, 2012
Norm

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn Near Six Flags

"Six Flags weekend getaway"
07/19/15 steve k Crown Point , Indiana
Our family of four stayed here along with our neighbors and their two kids and enjoyed staying here for two nights.The hotel seemed clean with a nice continental breakfast consisting of fresh fruits,several juices,yogurt,cereals ,biscuits with gravy,homeade waffles,scrambled eggs,bagels,toast,Danish ,and muffins,plenty to choose from.There was also a nice indoor heated pool .This hotel is about 5 minutes away from the amusement park and has some local restaurants close by in which we tried the local Mexican restaurant for dinner as recomended by the front desk staff,(very good).The staff were very friendly and helpfull in providing us with rooms across from each other .Dont expect the Ritz,it's a cozy reasonable priced hotel without a fridge or microwave but had comfortable beds and pillows .No complaints from us
"very nice motel."
07/15/15 kelly s Madill, Oklahoma
was traveling with pet so hard to find a park at your door. this motel has some park at your door rooms. smoking and non smoking rooms. $10.00 pet charge which is normal. room had frig and coffee pot. nice beds and pillows. would recommend this motel. check in was smooth and easy and in timely manner. wifi is free and worked good.
"Nice hotel that was reasonably priced"
06/18/15 Lori S Cotter, Arkansas
Stayed five nights for a dog show at Purina Farms. Staff was professional and polite. Rooms were clean. Would stay here again. Thought it was a good value. It is not upscale but comfortable. I will stay here again when I am in that area. Restaurants near by and has an average breakfast.
"Good experience"
06/03/15 Nisswatraveler Nisswa MN
We stayed at this hotel in conjunction with a dog event at Purina Farms. The staff was cordial and actually showed me the room before I signed in. it was a lower level room facing a back street. Nice and quiet. The room was fine. Not special, but just fine. Good TV lineup, clean and a great shower. Breakfast had lots of variety- biscuits and gravy, eggs, fruit, waffles, toast, yogurt, etc. We would stay here again. A suggestion however, is to have a post with doggie bags in the yeard areas. While most dog owners are responsible, some need encouragement to pick up after their dogs.
"OK Hotel with Good Staff"
03/26/15 revtdi Cambridge, Canada
On a recent stay, unfortunately the wi-fi didn't work until the manager came in the next morning and rebooted everything. Although the check in desk clerk was aware of the issue - no mention was made of the internet being down (Doing so would have saved me troubleshooting hassles when I was tired. I also might have stayed elsewhere). Convenient highway location.
"Nice stop over"
03/24/15 Tmc2007 Tampa, Florida
I was in pacific for 1 night. The hotel is clean and comfortable. They have an indoor pool which was nice. I don't think its heated though it was a little chilly. This is your average hotel, nothing spectacular but everyone was friendly and it was clean. I would stay again if I needed to be in that area. There was some road noise from the highway but it wasn't too terrible. The only down side is the actual location- Pacific is nothing but fast food.
"Nice Stay"
10/12/14 NewtotrippingintheUS Westerville, Ohio
We only stayed one night for a place to sleep. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff were very polite and helpful. Easy access to the highway but a little road noise during rush hour. Would stay again.
"I would stay again"
10/12/14 Jlynhepherds Florida Keys, Florida
After searching several hotels in the area I choose this one and was not disappointed. We were attending a week long National specialty dog show being held at Purina Farms, so they needed to accept dogs, which they do. I also wanted to be fairly close, which it is. ....only about 10 minutes. The place is clean with alot of grass to exercise the dogs. The staff is helpful and friendly, bed comfortable and room was large. Breakfast area small with the usual continental items, but I don't base where I stay by what I'm having for breakfast. It was a bit scary trying to figure out where to stay after talking with others that have attended this venue and said how bad the hotels were......I would stay here again....we had no issues and it suited our needs very well.
"OK Place"
09/29/14 Tom C Plymouth, Wisconsin
WE were looking for a quick, no frills hotel to stay overnight on an extended trip, and we found it. This Inn was OK overall, clean room (#1 on the list), right off the interstate with easy access. Not a fancy place but with the basics. Price a bit high based on the value but OK overall.
"A good economy hotel with exceptional front desk staff"
09/23/14 MoccasinMike Duluth, Minnesota
I can't say its a great value. They never cleaned or made the bed in a multi-night stay. The window didn't lock, luckily room was on the second floor. Its one of the low end hotels in the area so it attracted a smoking crowd and smelled like it. But the people behind the counter were awesome. Friendly. Helpful. Interested that I have a good meal. And they didn't put me on hold at the counter when the phone rang!