All hotels in Pacific, Missouri, United States of America

Breakfast is average
    Ordinary pool
    Bad amenities
"Would stay again"
Nice folks. No complaints. Clean. Quiet. Breakfast was well prepared.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Right off main highway"
Everyone was very friendly, and breakfast was good.
Other trip May 8, 2015
It was great. We needed something on the highway for a quick stay and then back on the road. It was perfect. We also had a quick breakfast before hitting the highway again.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Trudy
"Directly go to the front desk."
Great and cheap hotel, can get more cheaper price in front desk than online.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Martin
"A decent stay"
Nothing to complain about. Easy to find and nice person at check in. Room was clean and so was the hotel.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
"It's not like they lied."
Overall it was okay, I have been so used to Queen Sized beds in hotels I didn't expect double beds to be so much smaller for me and my wife. It was explicit on the website, I just didn't expect that much of a difference in my comfort.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
"Near six flags"
Adequate hotel for staying one nite beds were a little too soft
1 night trip Jun 3, 2013
"Nice surprise."
We were so impressed with this little hotel. Don't let the 80's decor fool you. Clean, super comfortable, and so economical. Perfect for weary interstate travelers!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Tiffany
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
1 night trip Dec 17, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn Near Six Flags

"Stayed Again, but may not anymore..."
12/17/15 JLynGSD Middleburg, Florida
We stayed here last year because we were at a dog show at Purina Farms. We stayed again this year because we had such a good experience last year. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, Beds are comfy, rooms are clean and they are dog friendly. We were somewhat disappointed this year tho because when we made our reservations by phone in advance we were told that the dogs would no longer be able to stay in the van because there were complaints last year that dogs were barking all night and it was not fair to the other customers. All dogs were to be brought inside and pay a pet fee of $10 per dog per night!! For REAL?? Some of us travel with 5 or more dogs...you really want us to bring ALL of them into 1 room? That wouldn't even be the worst of it had ALL of your customers been told this same thing but that isn't how that happened at all. Several of our friends were staying at the same time we were and had many more dogs than our 3 but not one of them were told they couldn't leave their dogs in the vehicle and HAD to bring them inside and pay a pet fee!! What is told to one should be told to ALL. We were quite offended that we seemed to be singled out, especially since we like staying there. Seriously thinking about staying somewhere else next year. They also have gone up on their prices from the year before.
"Memorably good staff"
11/18/15 Tweentrails Oklahoma
Because of the competitive price of this hotel and its proximity to seasonal events at nearby Six Flags St.Louis and Purina Farms (note: dog-friendly hotel) we were fortunate to get a room at this hotel just before it was fully booked. There is not an elevator so when she saw I needed assistance one of the extremely nice desk clerks carried up my baggage. Despite the full hotel it was surprisingly quiet there and the breakfast items were constantly refilled. Great staff.
"Don't look up!"
10/28/15 Jeffrey W Avon Lake, Ohio
On 10/1/15, we stopped here for a nights rest while traveling to Missouri. Generally, the hotel needs a "refresh" of old furniture and carpeting. The problem occurred when my wife got up to the bathroom during the night and discovered yellow water covering the walls, toilet and ceiling. Apparently from the toilet in the room above. When we complained to the front desk person and asked for some compensation in the form of a discount or a comp room, she said no and that we should have complained during the night and they would have moved us to another room. UGH! Gross!
"Six Flags weekend getaway"
07/19/15 steve k Crown Point , Indiana
Our family of four stayed here along with our neighbors and their two kids and enjoyed staying here for two nights.The hotel seemed clean with a nice continental breakfast consisting of fresh fruits,several juices,yogurt,cereals ,biscuits with gravy,homeade waffles,scrambled eggs,bagels,toast,Danish ,and muffins,plenty to choose from.There was also a nice indoor heated pool .This hotel is about 5 minutes away from the amusement park and has some local restaurants close by in which we tried the local Mexican restaurant for dinner as recomended by the front desk staff,(very good).The staff were very friendly and helpfull in providing us with rooms across from each other .Dont expect the Ritz,it's a cozy reasonable priced hotel without a fridge or microwave but had comfortable beds and pillows .No complaints from us
"very nice motel."
07/15/15 kelly s Madill, Oklahoma
was traveling with pet so hard to find a park at your door. this motel has some park at your door rooms. smoking and non smoking rooms. $10.00 pet charge which is normal. room had frig and coffee pot. nice beds and pillows. would recommend this motel. check in was smooth and easy and in timely manner. wifi is free and worked good.
"Nice hotel that was reasonably priced"
06/18/15 Lori S Cotter, Arkansas
Stayed five nights for a dog show at Purina Farms. Staff was professional and polite. Rooms were clean. Would stay here again. Thought it was a good value. It is not upscale but comfortable. I will stay here again when I am in that area. Restaurants near by and has an average breakfast.
"Good experience"
06/03/15 Nisswatraveler Nisswa MN
We stayed at this hotel in conjunction with a dog event at Purina Farms. The staff was cordial and actually showed me the room before I signed in. it was a lower level room facing a back street. Nice and quiet. The room was fine. Not special, but just fine. Good TV lineup, clean and a great shower. Breakfast had lots of variety- biscuits and gravy, eggs, fruit, waffles, toast, yogurt, etc. We would stay here again. A suggestion however, is to have a post with doggie bags in the yeard areas. While most dog owners are responsible, some need encouragement to pick up after their dogs.
"OK Hotel with Good Staff"
03/26/15 revtdi Cambridge, Canada
On a recent stay, unfortunately the wi-fi didn't work until the manager came in the next morning and rebooted everything. Although the check in desk clerk was aware of the issue - no mention was made of the internet being down (Doing so would have saved me troubleshooting hassles when I was tired. I also might have stayed elsewhere). Convenient highway location.
"Nice stop over"
03/24/15 Tmc2007 Tampa, Florida
I was in pacific for 1 night. The hotel is clean and comfortable. They have an indoor pool which was nice. I don't think its heated though it was a little chilly. This is your average hotel, nothing spectacular but everyone was friendly and it was clean. I would stay again if I needed to be in that area. There was some road noise from the highway but it wasn't too terrible. The only down side is the actual location- Pacific is nothing but fast food.
"Nice Stay"
10/12/14 NewtotrippingintheUS Westerville, Ohio
We only stayed one night for a place to sleep. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff were very polite and helpful. Easy access to the highway but a little road noise during rush hour. Would stay again.