All hotels in Winchester, Kentucky, United States of America

"Awesome!!"
Great place!!
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"great stay"
nice and comfortable stay, would stay here again.
1 night trip May 1, 2015
"All around great Hotel and Hampton Inn"
Great staff, had rooms and keys waiting, excellent clean room with awesome pillows...
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Mike Hunt
The staff was wonderful. They bent over backwards to meet my needs.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"A Pleasant Stay"
Staff were very helpful and courteous. Breakfast had good variety, setting, and support.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
Hugh
"Great hotel. Just off I-64"
Great staff, easy to find. Nice room. Comfy beds with plenty of pillows. No kids channels on TV. Hot dinner and Breakfast included in room.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
misty
"NO HOT WATER - FREEZING TEMPS OUTSIDE!"
Got in shower - got hair sudsy and all of a sudden - NO HOT WATER! like to froze to death! rinsed my hair in ice water and had to get out - water in sink was even colder! Husband only got to shave! Reported to hotel manager and was told "oh I'm sorry!". That's it!
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Excellent hotel facility. Right on the interstate, newly remodeled, and fantastic rooms. Staff very friendly, and they even served dinner each evening which was perfect for us as we got in later than we had hoped.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Carl
"perfect experience!"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The front desk attendant helped me repair my broken shoe on my way out the door to a funeral. The room was clean and quiet and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was fresh and there was a great variety. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Bradley
Was a short 1 nite stay. Hotel was quiet, clean, in fact seemed brand new.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Excellent stay! Will stay here again! Perfect location to visit family and also Lexington. Staff was professional, helpful, and friendly. Housekeeping staff spoke to me each morning on my way out and ask if I needed anything even though my door indicated no service required.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Mil
"Small town jewel"
This Hampton is was very warm and inviting. What a nice surprise after a 5 hour drive to check in to a complimentary taco dinner in the lobby! I haven't seen that very often in a Hampton Inn. The room had two yummy chocolate mints on the nightstand. The bed was incredibly comfortable. The hotel was sparkling clean, the staff was very professional and friendly. One of the best Hampton Inn stays ever.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
gabrielle
"Complimentary food until 10 pm in lobby"
pleasantly surprised that hotel had warm food all evening in lobby until 10pm. We were told they did this because not many dining options nearby. Food was good, staff was great, would definitely stay again when going through the area.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Very spacious and extremely clean"
The room was very spacious and extremely clean. Even thou I did not utilize the free basic dinner offered at the hotel; since I just needed to get out after a long day of work; I thought it was a nice option if you wished to eat in. The breakfast is basic and very tasty.
4 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Adam
"Enjoyable stay."
Very clean motel. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would have liked a second treadmill in the fitness center. Snacks at night and breakfast were excellent. No restaurants nearby.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Nice and clean."
This was a very clean place to stay, would have liked a place with a lounge.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
We had a very nice experience at the Hampton in Winchester. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was clean and well kept.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Newly renovated - outstanding!"
The hotel was recently renovated and they spared no expense. The room was very nice, comfortable, spotless and tastefully decorated. The breakfast was also very good with a comfortable, clean and updated dining area. The staff was courteous and helpful. They even gave us a bag of cookies to take along for the kids! We would go back again in a heartbeat.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
"clean and quiet"
It was restful. Grandkids enjoyed the pool and the breakfast. Free dinner buffet was a pleasant surprise.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Excellent!"
The room was really nice, up to date, clean and fresh! Food was great!! Staff went above and beyond for and event I attend there!
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Crystal
"Great time"
I really enjoyed my stay. Everyone was really friendly. The room was clean. The breakfast was good and the evening reception was pretty good. I just wished they would have had pop. The pool looked clean. I would stay here again.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Wonderful place to stay!"
What a great hotel after a long day! Restaurant was not real close but we didn't need it anyway. They had yummy hot soups to choose from, chicken salad and hot rolls! What could be better! The staff was very friendly and the room clean and comfortable! Would stay again for sure!
1 night trip May 12, 2014
Due
"RK3DE Trip"
The Hampton Inn Winchester is a very nice hotel. The food is good, the rooms are clean, and the staff is very friendly. They provide free hot/cold breakfast as well as free hot/cold reception in the evening, with each day being different. We were able to make a full, light meal our first night there when we were too tired to go out to dinner. I am unaware of what is near the hotel for eating/shopping as we were there for the RK3DE, and ate at the event or nearby each day.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
Carrie
"Wonderful stay"
The friendliness of the the staff was above and beyond.The only draw back on this hotel is it is not near restaurants.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Fellows
"A pleasant surprise"
This is one of the cleanest, most well-maintained hotels in which I have stayed--especially in this price range. The management clearly cares about the customer's experience. Comfortable beds, clean rooms, and friendly staff. Close to Lexington, but some travelers may find the drive too long (20-25 minutes to downtown or the university).
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
AJ
This is a nice hotel with a friendly staff. The location isn't great, but we were just passing through as I think many of the guests were.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Nice clean hotel would stay again"
Front desk friendly, helped when our computers wouldn't connect to the internet. Very nice breakfast, bathroom clean, beds comfortable, good nights sleep. What else could you ask for in a overnight stay!
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
basketweaver
"Our Stay"
Very friendly staff. Met all expectations. Had to drive a few miles for a decent restaurant. Breakfast was as expected. Coffee was excellent. For an on-the-road overnight this is an ideal place.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
"good hotel"
The hotel is well-maintained. The room was clean. The staff was efficient and friendly.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
"Not much in the neighborhood but excellent hotel"
The only drawback is that there aren't any restaurants nearby. They make up for it with free breakfast and an evening reception with hot food and snacks. Very comfortable rooms with recliners, refrigerators and microwaves. Big televisions. Solid wifi.
1 night business trip May 5, 2013
"clean and quiet"
This hotel has been recently updated. It was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful It was one of the quietest places we have stayed.
Other trip Feb 4, 2013
"close to relatives awesome hotel"
Our second stay at this hotel! Wonderful and friendly staff! Rooms very clean and bed soooo comfy! This is our second stay at this hotel and it is our hotel pick in the Lexington area! Reservation staff, so nice as well! Thanks Hampton Inn! We will see you again!
1 night trip with friends Dec 15, 2012
"Not the best"
I've come to expect very high quality from Hampton Inns and this was an exception. Breakfast was sad, the bed was pretty sad, the bathroom felt a little less than clean. One thing the hotel had going for it was the staff, which was super friendly. I don't think it;s enough to make me stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
3 night business trip Nov 4, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn Winchester

"Pleasantly Surprised"
07/29/15 Brian H Atlanta, United States
We thought the property was a few years old based on the high quality of the common areas and room, and found out it has been there 20 years...very impressive! Visited with the original owner who is on site and learned of his passion and philosophy regarding the care and feeding of his property and very friendly, competent staff...which produced and excellent stay for us!
"It is a must stay!"
07/27/15 betsybrianrn Inverness, Florida
I am so glad that we got to stay here for three nights. It is shockingly nice, more like a mini-resort. Spotlessly clean, abundant & pleasant staff, granite counters, tile, beautiful carpet,rich wood cabinetry concealed every amenity in the guest room, even an ironing board. The most impressive luxury was the free, fresh and hot h'orderves served every night-who does that?? Unbelievably nice after a long day!! I hope that I get to stay here again....SOON!
"Stay in winchester"
07/22/15 ronnieb750
We stopped on our way to Kentucky Kingdom. The place was extremely nice. We often stay at Hampton on all of our trips. We like the cleanliness of the rooms. We appreciate the hospitality we receive all over the country as we travel No matter if it is Kentucky or Boston the staff is always very helpful.
"worst Hampton Inn that we have ever stayed in."
07/18/15 tina g Springfield, West Virginia
I booked this morning, I'm a Hilton silver honors member , I requested an upper room, quiet area, we traveled 13 hours today, we got here and we got a handicap king room. The air conditioner doesn't work, smells like cigarette smoke, it is 11 pm, still waiting for someone to come and take a look at it. The handheld shower points towards the wall...
"Large surprise in small town"
07/15/15 Brenda C Cincinnati, United States
Clean, comfortable, and friendly. Attended a family wedding and the hotel accommodated us with an attractive group rate. The staff was notably nice, funny and down to earth. Plenty of parking and good wifi. Since I have family in the area, I'll not think twice where I will stay the next time I go to visit them.
"Very nice facility"
07/13/15 TarzanNot Kentucky
In Winchester for a wedding. Very nice accomodations. Would have liked to be able to stay out by the pool after closing hours but we realize they were concerned that more "youthful" guests might want to also and might not be able to keep the noise down.
"Hampton Inn Winchester KY"
07/10/15 trvelmicki Platte City Mo
We were late getting to this motel. We did not have reservations. We were treated as though we had reservations and he was welcoming a family member. We were very tired and he was very efficient but very friendly. The room was immaculate and the bed was wonderful.
"This is the ONLY place we stay."
07/09/15 Elizabeth H Maysville, United States
The staff and accomadations here are great. There are other area hotels, but this is where we always stay when we go to the track. Cleanliness is a priority. There are numerous places to eat, and you are a short drive from Lexington, KY where you can shop untill you drop. This is like home away from home. I bring my needlework and work on it while hubby watches tv. The breakfast bar is always hot, as is the evening meal. All staff graciously take their time to answer questions about the community, give great directions and are always smiling.
"Great experience at the Winchester Hampton"
07/02/15 Lucinda N Tampa Fl, United States
This hotel had highly qualified staff who were visibly present and hospitable. The rooms were very updated and clean. The complimentary breakfast and dinners saved us a lot of additional expense and was delicious and versatile. Thank you Hampton for making our family trip so much more enjoyable.
"This hotel is one that the Hilton/Hampton people can be proud of."
06/30/15 sgoodpa Bluffton, Indiana
I stayed two nights here last week. I arrived early. They let me check in without issue. The hotel is very clean. The staff was great. The pool was really nice. The location is between town and I-64. They have a good breakfast and a Managers reception every weeknight. The hotel always seem to be full so book your room early. It's worth the drive out to Winchester. Just to stay in this hotel. It is one of the best. I stay in hotels a lot. So it's nice when I find a good one. This is one of the best.