All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
112 S Access Rd, Longview, TX, 75603-1700, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"days inn not that great a stay"
the pool was dirt, the first room was hot and the fridge as broken, when I complained about the room someone was sent to fix the a/c. y was not fixed when I complained again about the a/c I was told that there was nothing wrong that the room was rented all the time and nobody ever complained about it. it wasn't until the manger came to the room and felt how hot it was, and that the fridge was broken, that we got a new room.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"very pleased"
very pleasant and enjoyable was very happy with hotel
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
chris
air conditioner was a little noisy but overall great stay!
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"Days Inn a great stay for the cost."
It was good--the breakfast was great--room was comfortable.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
carmelia
"Lovedit!"
Great
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Traveling"
Loved the double beds firm and lovely. Great service.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Get what you pay for"
Reasonable rates and reasonable service. Would stay again. Kind of old though.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
jack
"Expectations exceeded."
Front desk very friendly. Room was beautiful for the price. Microwave and refrigerator were great. Bed was comfortable.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Donald
"Decent Stay!"
Me and my boyfriend decided to get away and this was the perfect location. Checking in was super fast and easy, I went to my room and it was dirty. I called Front Desk and got a new room that was clean. Very spacious but our AC wasn't working right, as if it didn't get cold enough. Overall, it was a great stay and I would recommend this hotel!
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
We needed a place for the night. We got to Days Inn during the afternoon, turned the air on and left. Got back back in time to go to bed. The room was delightfully cold, the bed was good and we slept very well. The room was serviceable and clean. Not fancy but met our needs.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Days Inn Longview Texas"
The staff could not have been more accommodating and kind. The breakfast buffet was filling and supplies were monitored and maintained. Even though there was a family group with unruly children and sloppy habits, the management kept up with cleaning up after them as adequately as possible. I would return in a heartbeat.
4 night family trip May 21, 2015
linda
"Nice stop"
Great place, service, and breakfast.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Leslie
Very comfortable bed. Cleanliness was top notch. Great place with one exception. The wireless internet in my room was weak.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
jacob
"Best ever"
Always a great place to stay beds are so comfy
1 night trip May 19, 2015
"A cut above"
This hotel is a cut above most budget hotels and other Day's Inns. Well maintained, clean and comfortable. Id be happy to stay there again.
1 night business trip May 17, 2015
Rolf
"Great free breakfast-beds need slight improvement."
Stayed just one night. Room was clean, but bed was very lumpy and the sheets pulled out after just one night.(w/no romantic happenings.)Staff was very pleasant & cheerful. Breakfast was awesome! Excellent variety & hot eggs, bacon,sausage,waffles,raisin toast,...even Activia yogurt, made breakfast very enjoyable.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
Douglas
"getaway stay"
As expected, nice place to stay and no surprises
2 night trip May 8, 2015
"Great value in South Longview."
The king sized bed and pillows were very comfortable. The room seemed very clean. Very decent and free hot breakfast. The hotel is off the beaten path and very quiet. Great value.
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
Nicole
"Good hotel, bad location"
Front desk staff were not the most polite. They seemed preoccupied and did not know how to answer the couple questions I had (regarding nearby restaurants). It is possible the language barrier was an issue. The room was humid and the bathroom smelled faintly of mildew. I kept the air conditioning and fan running all night, which reduced this tremendously. Otherwise, the room was clean. This hotel's wifi is surprisingly good. This hotel is kind of middle-of-nowhere south of Longview. There is some fast food on the other side of the interstate, but nearby options are very limited.
1 night trip May 8, 2015
Luke
"Very Nice Stay"
The hotel was nice. The room was very spacious and clean. No complaints!!
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Great value and great stay"
I stayed here based on the glowing reviews and I can say 'yes', this place lives up to it. It's a great value for the money and very clean.
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Jonathan
"nice stay."
Clean room. Bed very comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
"Nicer than expected for the price!"
The room had a slight cigarette smell, even though I asked for a non-smoking room. Other than that the room was really nice, I enjoyed the DirecTV too! Great furnishings and soft towels, rare in this price range!
1 night trip Apr 28, 2015
Todd
"Very friendly motel stay."
Check-in people were exceptionally helpful, looked up address, phone number of our destination, wrote it down on paper for us. Very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Good Value for a Great Price"
Bed was to soft for me and pillow was to big and hard but for the price and a one night stop over it worked out fine and I will stay again.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Thanks for giving us stars, will have a room available for you.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2015
Had to get out of the house to let workers finish installing new tile. This hotel was a good value, convenient to our house, comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable and there was no noise from the interstate. They had a variety of items on the breakfast that were good. I will recommend this location to friends staying in Longview.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
We do appreciate your business, and hope to see you next time around Longview Tx.
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
"Made it right!"
Nice place and friendly staff. We had an issue with our reservation but the staff helped us out and made things right.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
We apologize in getting the bill fix for you, but customer is always right. Please feel free to bring your softball team here again.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2015
Andy
"Very nice."
The room was very nice and comfortable. The staff was very helpful.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Thanks, hope to see you again in Longview Tx.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Shan
"clean!"
We just needed a room for the night. It was very clean and the bed was super comfortable!
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Thanks, I hope to see you next time in town.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Desiree
"Grandma's review"
We had a wonderful time staying at this Days Inn, my grandsons loved playing in the Castle Tower by the pool. And the breakfasts were delicious everyday, especially the Texas waffles!!! I will definitely stay again next trip.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
We cheer up for the little one who had fun, please feel free to remember us for your next stay at Days Inn of Longview.
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Jan
"Happy Grandma"
I stayed to be close to family & save money, but was pleasantly surprised by the staff & food :) Will definitely stay again when I come back!
Response by Days Inn Longview South
We love feedback from customer like you, this will help us improve where we lack.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Jan
"Great customer service"
Room was clean and looked very close to the photos. There was a curious spot on a cloth chair at the table, and I informed the staff about it. Breakfast was a bit too early for us, so I don't know how that was. Everything else seemed clean and proper around us. Only issues were the curious spot, and maybe the curtains. They didn't exactly shut all the way, but these are such minor things. Their service before I even got there outshines it all. I'd booked the wrong dates on the website, and I was upset. I'd booked online through here, so the website's CSR called this hotel's front desk, told them what happened, and they fixed it, for free, with no fuss. The location wasn't bad at all, it was right off the loop. I feel it's a great hotel and I would definitely stay there again!
Response by Days Inn Longview South
We like to better ourselves to satisfy customers.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Andrea
Excellent will stay again
Thank you.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Worst service ever"
This hotel had the worst service I have ever experienced. They were extremely rude when we asked questions, it always seemed like we were putting them out if we asked for assistance of any kind. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. We got sighs and eye rolls any time we asked a question. We asked for a few extra towels and they questioned us for about 30 minutes on why we needed a couple extra.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
We'll make things right for you Amanda, your 40 rooms group was very pleased and loved it.
5 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
The staff was very helpful & courteous. Great room at a good price.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Please come back and visit us again, Longview is a very friendly town.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Phil
"Good price"
The rooms were recently remodeled and were clean. The staff put the breakfast up early and were unapologetic about it. Also, the staff wouldn't give me a receipt when we left. Located right off the highway, but it seems to be in a less-than-great part of town.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
It would be an honor to see you guys again on the way back.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Welcoming staff. Friendly peeps"
No complaints other than hearing people through the vents. A tad noisy.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
We appreciate your comments, the tad noise is just exhaust vent pulling the moisture out of the room to have a better feel.
"rude"
Okay, employees very rude probably would not visit again
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Satisfied"
Service was great, rooms clean, its just that condition of hotel showing its wear and tear. I would return...especially for the price.
3 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Great Value"
The hotel was easy to find. The location was central to many things but had to drive at least five miles in any direction for a restaurant. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was small. It was an overall pleasant stay and I would definitely book a room there again. Great value.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"worth the money"
Moving across the country and stopped here. We'll worth the money!
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Adam
"It Really Is All About The People - Rude People."
The Hotel was decent for the price but the staff - the management from what I could tell as the person I was dealing with was in all marketing pictures in the lobby - was VERY rude. If you book more than one night, they automatically put you in an upstairs room in the back of the hotel. If you have a lot of gear like we did, a MAJOR problem. I explained this to them but they claimed they had no open rooms downstairs despite an empty parking lot. On top of this, the staff claimed this was MY FAULT because I didn't note my preference in the reservation. Funny, their claimed policy of a far off upstairs room was not listed at time of booking. These are dishonest people - HIGHLY suggest you avoid this hotel as there are MANY others at this exit and one exit up along I20 that offer the same quality of room for a similar price. Will never go back.
3 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Great One Night Stay"
Hotel was clean and comfortable. We were only needing to stay for one night, so it was perfect.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
We are glad to here from you, leaving good comments will allow other quality customers like you to try us out.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Jarryn
"Good place"
Very flexible about room choice, and made great suggestions.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
We like when customer write reviews, this enable us to provide satisfactory service in the lodging industry.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Everything was great except part of the breakfast. The eggs weren't fresh they had the consistency of rubber and the oatmeal was old and dry. might be better to have instant oatmeal.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
We respect your comments, and gives us room for improvement and better preparation for a good morning start.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Amazing"
Needed a place to rest because I was traveling across country and hotel was amazing slept like a baby
Response by Days Inn Longview South
We are very thankful for your comments, please let everyone know this is the place to get good sleep.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Brandon
"Great nights sleep"
Found the room to be clean and smell free (even being a smoking room) Bed was comfortable, good picture on the tv, shower drained well good water pressure to. Sink was a slow drain tho. Although its was raining during my stay the pool and its facilities look very nice and well maintained. Although its located right off of i20 it was very quite.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
We do appreciate your comments and it does makes us work hard, feel free to let us know of any problem so we can take care of it as soon as possible.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"great value"
great staff, good room, nice breakfast with waffles and sausage, easy on-off; great value for the money
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Days Inn staff appreciate the comments, good word makes us happy.... happy customer is our pledge of doing service right.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
alton
"Comfy and clean"
Beds were very comfortable, room was very clean. Breakfast had many great choices (eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, waffles, cereal, etc.) and was tasty. Staff was helpful and pleasant.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
We thank you, and hope to hear back with a new reservation.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
JB
"Good place to stay"
This hotel has bee updated and is really very nice for what I expected. It would be perfect for any business traveler.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Thanks, this is a great place for business traveler.
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2014