All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
112 S Access Rd, Longview, TX, 75603-1700, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Clean
    Great pool
    Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
    Rather comfortable
"Great Experience"
Although we stayed for just a night, the amenities that this hotel provided was outstanding. Our room was great, breakfast was good, and the staff was very friendly.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
Andrea
I love staying at this hotel when I come to visit my grandsons! They love it too, so much to do.
5 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Jan
stayed here in sept again in dec and will probably be back in sept
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
JEREMY
"Get what ya pay for!"
My girlfriend and I stayed here for two days thru the Thanksgiving holidays while visiting friends. The bathroom was really small, paint was peeling off the walls. And, (guys will understand this, the ladies will appreciate it)but the toilet lid would not stay up, you literally had to hold up the lid while doing your business. Room service woke us up at 8am to service our room, that I did not appreciate. No local paper was available for purchase in the lobby. The breakfast included biscuits that could be used as hockey pucks! Other than all this, the room was okay. Below my standards tho, next time I will spend a few extra bucks to get a better room.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Dear Steven, thank you for being our valued guest. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. You have a great day
2 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
"NOT HAPPY WITH STAFF"
SUPPOSE TO SEVER BREAKFAST UNTIL 9:00 AM. WELL, WHEN WE GOT DOWN THERE TO EAT AT 8:15 AM THERE WAS NOTING TO EAT, WHEN ASKED IF HE WAS GOING TO MAKE ANY MORE THE ANSWER WAS NO. SO WE PAYED TO STAY THERE BECAUSE OF THE BREAKFAST THAT THEY SAID THEY SEVER WILL WAS A JOKE. WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN. THE MAN REALLY DID NOT CARE EITHER. ALL I CAN SAY IS GOD BLESS US ALL.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
We regret that your recent stay with us was not as per your satisfactory level. I will personally inquire about this matter. Please be assured that you will not face the same problem here on your future stay. You have a great day
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
RICHARD
"Very nice stay"
Clean, plenty of room & furniture
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Dear guest, thank you for ranking us high. We look forward to welcoming you back
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
Great hotel for the price, room was clean, bed was super comfy, location made it easy to get anywhere. And as a plus the front desk staff especially Ramon were super friendly and helpful
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Thank you for your recent stay with us. The feedback from valued guest is always been our strength and learning tool. We are glad that you enjoyed the stay .
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2015
"We be returning"
It had everything that I need I like staying there again.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Dear Alexandra, thank you for your recent stay with us and for the great ratings. It helps other guests in making better decisions for their stay. We look forward to see you back at your next visit.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2015
Alexandra
"Pleasantly surprised!"
Pleasantly surprised that the room was so comfortable. The a/c wasn't blowing as cold as I liked but it was cool outside. The room was clean and well maintained. The area is quite safe and the outside property was clean as well. I didn't like the fact that the maid service didn't put new paper cups in my room to drink out of. They left me with one for my next night stay. I stayed two nights. They also on the second night just put my pillows outside on top of the bed. I enjoy my room to look exactly like it did the first night. New towels were just placed on top rack, not like the first night. Other than that, I would stay here again. Lady at front desk was very nice and accommodating. Enjoyable stay!
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Dear Danny, we would like to say thank you for the recent stay with us. Guest satisfaction is always what we work hard for. We are devoted to make your stay as comfortable as possible. At the same time we also take your concerns very seriously. Therefore, we would like to say that we are sorry for the inconvenience caused on your second day. we will make sure that all the things are as you like them in your room on your next stay. You have a great day
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
danny
"clean and comfy"
Inexpensive and clean. Booked on the recommendations of others who had stayed here and it all worked out nicely. The room was clean and we'd stay here again.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Dear Jonathan, thank you for being our valued guest and giving us great ratings. We are glad to know that you enjoyed the stay with us. We are also happy to know that you were a referred guest. We look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Jonathan
"Great overnite stay!"
Pleasant room and welcome feeling on check in. Breakfast was very nice. Over all good experience and would stay here again if needed.Only issue was spa pool was not very warm so kind of lost the advantage of using it.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Dear Evans, thank you for your recent stay with us. The feedback from valued guest is always been our strength and learning tool. We are glad that you enjoyed the stay. We would like to tell you that we have fixed the spa and it is in a perfect working condition now. Looking forward to welcoming you back.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Lee
Great hotel for the price
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Dear Terrica, thank you for the great ratings to our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back. You have a great day.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2015
terrica
It was a good hotel at a great price. The only issue was that the bed sheets kept coming off the beds while sleeping on them...as if they were too small.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"ONE OF THE BEST IN LONGVIEW"
An excellent place to stay in Longview!! Near everything and TERRIFIC service! I'll DEFINITELY stay here again.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Dear valued guest, Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are glad that your stay was pleasant. Your feedback is a fuel for our staff to keep on providing excellent customer services Looking forward to have you as a comeback guest
1 night trip with friends Sep 10, 2015
Chris W
"worst hotel - stay away"
filled with all cheap, second hand, antique and non functional stuffs
1 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
"Comfortable Overnight Stay"
Water pressure in shower too low and bed pillows a bit lumpy; otherwise a comfortable stay.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Bad outweighs the good"
We were turned down to check in early, as apparently they have certain rooms for those who book through Expedia/Hotels.com. THE BAD: The room was small, very small. The carpet around the edge of floor was torn and stained. The bathtub did not plug up, so I was unable to take a bath. Breakfast was weak. No pastries,no hot chocolate. Fruit looked bad. The doors to the rooms go outside, so really didn't feel totally safe. THE GOOD: The positives were the bed was comfortable. The TV had a lot of channels. The pool is a saltwater pool. The hot tub was great except you had to get out every 5 minutes to restart it. I won't stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2015
Sandra
"Great stay in a pretty room!"
I have to say that this was the nicest Days Inn we have ever stayed at! Bed was super comfy and the room appointments were so pretty, not just functional. Staff that we had contact with were all very nice and helpful. Overall, a very nice stay and we will definitely stay here again if in the Longview area. Thanks y'all!
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Vivian
"Adaquate for what I needed"
Nice hotel for a small town.
1 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2015
THOMAS
"Nice, quite place to stay."
Although this was right off the interstate, room was very quite. Staff recommended a very good Mexican restaurant close by. Breakfast was adequate. Would stay here again.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Dear Mr. Carl. please accept our thanks for your generous words for our hotel. It's heart warming to know about the satisfaction at your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you soon You have a great day
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Carl
"Economical, comfortable stay"
The hotel was comfortable and had basic ammenities, as you would expect for a mid-range hotel. The staff member I encountered upon check-in seemed abrupt and would not explain to me why I would need to sign an additional agreement for payment (different from my confirmation) for a pre-paid room. The beds and pillows were comfortable, which was our main concern. It was close to Letourneau University (our main destination) and other parts of Longview for restaurants. The bathroom was very small and the light fixture globe in our bathroom was broken, leaving jagged edges all around the exposed light bulbs. The vanity area was also small, so we moved the countertop coffee maker to the shelf above hanging clothes in order to have enogh room for hygiene products on the counter. Breakfast options were typical for a breakfast included hotel, though the oatmeal was extremely watery. Was not sure why that was cooked that way, but it was off-putting. There were choices, and that was a plus. The stay met our needs and we would consider another stay.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Dear valued guest, we would like to say thank you for the recent stay with us. Guest satisfaction is always what we work hard for. We are devoted to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that we have taken care of the areas that you mentioned. So in the future you wouldn't see those odds. Looking forward to see you soon.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
College mom
"All around great stay!"
I was very impressed with this hotel from the moment that I drove into the parking lot. The buildings and grounds were nice and clean. The lobby was warm and inviting and the young man working at the front desk was a delight to talk to. The room was clean and updated. The beds were comfortable and we slept very well. We didn't use the pool this time but it was clean and in very good condition. All in all we had a great one night stay and we will definitely be visiting this hotel again.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Dear Nicole, we would like to thank you for your recent stay with us. It's always a pleasure to hear about customer satisfaction. Your appreciation for our staff is the fuel for our growing excellent customer services. Wee look forward to see you soon. You have a great day.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Nicole
"Not our best choice"
Pool was green when we arrived. Hairdryer broke. When Paul was clean and while we were in it we were told by the pool man it had been closed by the department of health. No signs telling us this. One night during our stay our room key would not work. We had to go have it re-keyed to get in
Response by Days Inn Longview South
We regret that your recent stay with us was not as per your satisfactory level.We would like to inform you that we have taken care of the hair dryer in that particular room. Pool is back in service. Your comments will certainly help us to improve where we are lacking. We look forward to see you again.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Shawna
"This is a hidden gem."
I was very surprised by this hotel. I got amazing front desk service, a great clean spacious room, good breakfast, a jacuzzi, a cool gazebo, AND an amazing rate! I would recommend this place highly.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Dear Michael, thank you for your recent stay with us. The feedback from valued guest is always been our strength. It's heart warming to hear that you liked the service. We look forward to see you as a comeback guest. You have a great day.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"just passing through"
The room was very clean. Neighborhood seemed a bit sketchy. Overall we liked this hotel and would stay again.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Dear valued guest, thank you for your recent stay with us. it's always a pleasure to hear about customer satisfaction. your feedback helps us to grow and learn Looking forward to have you as a comeback customer
1 night trip Aug 5, 2015
"A fee to use the jazzuci tub in the room."
My reservations were made in May 2015 for my July 24-27th stay. I called for a late check-in about 1:00pm arrival at 9pm was told rooms are filling up quick and I may not get the room I reserved. I reminded the rep my rooms were paid in full already he reiterated there is no guarantee. This did not make sense to me given I paid for my rooms. I decided to check in at 4:10pm and was given a room with a Jacuzzi tub but was told I could not use the tub,if I did I would be charged $124. HUH??? If you gave the room away I paid for 1 hour after check-ins began I should have been allowed to use all the amenities within that room without any additional cost. Check-ins began at 3pm. If a room is paid for and the guest called requesting a late check in how do you give it away. This is very unprofessional and bad customer service and down right greedy and ludicrous. The towels had holes in them and were torn at the edges. Saturday morning some young girl in very short shorts and a tank top knocked on my door. After 1.5 mins she was walking in my room unannounced. I slammed the door in her face and then she announced herself as housekeeping. Where is your badge/uniform. I was not pleased with my stay and will never stay at another Days Inn regardless where I am.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about the unpleasant experience that you have had at your recent stay with us. We are very much concerned about that and offer you our deepest apologies. Your feedback helps us to learn where we are lacking and to deal with the areas where we need to improve. We would like to bring this in your knowledge that we have taken some serious steps for the issues that you have mentioned and would like to appreciate you to come stay with us again and tell us about the changes that we have made Looking forward to see you as a comeback customer
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Kimberly
Was there for the Hot Air Balloon Show. It was very close to the airport where it was being held and since we do not see too well at night it was excellent for us. The room was very nice the hotel was quite and the food was good.The desk clerk that check me in was not very friendly but she may have been stressed since the hotel was full. The desk clerk that check me out was very pleasant.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Dear value guest, we would like to thank you for your recent stay. It's always a pleasure to hear about customer satisfaction. We do take pride in catering to our guest's needs the best way we can. Please accept our deepest apologies on behalf of our front desk associate for being not very nice. You are right It was a very busy night, she might have got stressed. Your feedback helps us learn and grow. Looking forward to see you back as a comeback guest Have a great day
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Jo Ann
"days inn not that great a stay"
the pool was dirt, the first room was hot and the fridge as broken, when I complained about the room someone was sent to fix the a/c. y was not fixed when I complained again about the a/c I was told that there was nothing wrong that the room was rented all the time and nobody ever complained about it. it wasn't until the manger came to the room and felt how hot it was, and that the fridge was broken, that we got a new room.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to inform us about your unfortunate experience at your recent stay with us. Please accept our deepest apologies on not being at our best. We take your feedback as a learning tool and correct ourselves where we are lacking. I would like take this opportunity and inform you that we have taken care of all the odds that you have highlighted. Looking forward to see you as a comeback customer, I am sure we would not disappoint you You have a great day
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"very pleased"
very pleasant and enjoyable was very happy with hotel
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Dear Mr. Chris, we would like to thank you for your recent stay with us. It's always a pleasure to hear about customer satisfaction. We do take pride in catering to our guest's needs the best way we can. Looking forward to see you back. You have a great day
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
chris
air conditioner was a little noisy but overall great stay!
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Dear Mr. Jason, thank you for being our valued guest and giving us great ratings. We are glad to know that you enjoyed the stay with us. We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that we have taken care of the problem that the air conditioner had. we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Looking forward to have you as a comeback customer. You have a great day.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"Days Inn a great stay for the cost."
It was good--the breakfast was great--room was comfortable.
Response by Days Inn Longview South
Dear Carmelia, It's always a pleasure to hear from a happy guest. Hope to see you again. You have a great day
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
carmelia
"Lovedit!"
Great
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Perfect place for weekend getaway!"
We loved it! Easy to find, very close to the July 4th fireworks and concert. Room was lovely - clean, everything worked, beds were deliciously comfortable. Pool and jacuzzi open at 6am, so we had a wonderful spa and morning swim. Heavenly! pool was clean and very attractive. Got to breakfast 15 minutes before the end, and there was plenty left. Made myself a wonderful waffle. Dining area is so nice, lots of folks ate breakfast and just sat and chatted. No one rushed us at all. Checkout was quick and pleasant. All in all, one of the best hotel experiences we've had - safe, comfortable, fun, and worth every reasonable penny!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Dee
"Traveling"
Loved the double beds firm and lovely. Great service.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Dirty room and hot"
The room costed more for two beds than one beds, hotel room and wasn't clean at all, the ac did not work , there was no elevator
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Uncomfortable night"
Room had musky odor, loud air conditioning and flies. Barking dogs from nearby room
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
jC
"good deal"
The room was pleasant & roomy. The only negative thing was the blow dryer sounded like a freight train & 1 lamp didn't work.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
T.
"Get what you pay for"
Reasonable rates and reasonable service. Would stay again. Kind of old though.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
jack
"Expectations exceeded."
Front desk very friendly. Room was beautiful for the price. Microwave and refrigerator were great. Bed was comfortable.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Donald
"Disappointing"
When we walked in the first Impression was disappointing. The carpet was not clean, the bed comforter looked like it was washed to many times and the filling balled up and warm coffee. We will not stay there again.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
kelley
"Decent Stay!"
Me and my boyfriend decided to get away and this was the perfect location. Checking in was super fast and easy, I went to my room and it was dirty. I called Front Desk and got a new room that was clean. Very spacious but our AC wasn't working right, as if it didn't get cold enough. Overall, it was a great stay and I would recommend this hotel!
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Great!"
Very nice and comfortable room. Clean, beds were very comfortable. Pool and sauna were great. Breakfast and morning coffee were good. The area seemed safe. Nice rooms, yes..I will recommend this hotel!
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
We needed a place for the night. We got to Days Inn during the afternoon, turned the air on and left. Got back back in time to go to bed. The room was delightfully cold, the bed was good and we slept very well. The room was serviceable and clean. Not fancy but met our needs.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Nice clean room. Good value."
Front Desk staff was very helpful. The room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip May 31, 2015
linda
"Affordable, clean, & easy"
Not the nicest or newest obviously, but it was a great deal for a clean and quick stay! The bed was comfortable, the price was reasonable, and everything was perfect for the short stay that we needed.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Cait
"Days Inn Longview Texas"
The staff could not have been more accommodating and kind. The breakfast buffet was filling and supplies were monitored and maintained. Even though there was a family group with unruly children and sloppy habits, the management kept up with cleaning up after them as adequately as possible. I would return in a heartbeat.
4 night family trip May 21, 2015
linda
"Nice stop"
Great place, service, and breakfast.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Leslie
Very comfortable bed. Cleanliness was top notch. Great place with one exception. The wireless internet in my room was weak.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
jacob
"Best ever"
Always a great place to stay beds are so comfy
1 night trip May 19, 2015
"A cut above"
This hotel is a cut above most budget hotels and other Day's Inns. Well maintained, clean and comfortable. Id be happy to stay there again.
1 night business trip May 17, 2015