All hotels in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States of America
1100 Ingram Blvd/I-40, I-40 Exit 279A & I-55, West Memphis, AR, 72301, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"No bathroom door. What?"
You open the door to the room and see straight through the to the toilet. There is no door on the bathroom. I find that bizarre in a hotel. Sketchy area, staff friendly, room clean OK. Luckily just staying while on the road.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Spend 2 nights everything was ok wish there were more places around yo eat
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
gilberto
Room was neat and clean. Was just perfect for a stop over on my trip. A/c unit was loud and around 1am woke me up with an alarm sound. I called the front desk and they had a maintenance worker to me in 5 minutes. His only solution was to run it on low but at least they were prompt and had an answer that allowed me to sleep.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"short trip to Grandma's house"
we enjoyed the visit we ate at the dog track next door
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Jeffery
"Late night stop."
Very pleasant.....quiet, clean and far above average. Great value for the price. Very helpful desk personnel. Room was booked on line due to late night travel. Desk was very helpful in upgrading to a king size bed in a non-smoking room on arrival. Would not hesitate to stay there again. A little tricky to get to due to road construction, but well worth the effort. Restaurants and gas stations within walking distance. Friendly staff and great pillows!
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Clay
"pleasant stay"
Service was nice and room comfortable. I enjoyed my stay here.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2015
"Sleepless night."
Huge spider we chased around room and was promised a crib that they did not have at all in the motel :(. Which means we did not get a good nights sleep!
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"very very bad"
my stay was ok but the service was awful.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Maggie
"Nice experience"
I had a good experience in this hotel. Good customer service, room was clean, excellent location, and fair price.
1 night trip May 14, 2015
Yasmin
"A bit secluded"
The check in experience was very easy. I was by myself and didn't feel comfortable coming out of the room after dark. The hotel felt a bit secluded and there wasn't much going on around it. There was a dog track, but there wasn't much activity in that parking lot. I probably wouldn't stay there again.
1 night trip May 14, 2015
"Memphis in may stay"
I must say the hotel was very nicely lit up, the rooms were clean and the beds were nice. Great area and I had a peaceful nights rest.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
elisa
"Extra fee made me mad - but liked the room!"
I got mad at them because they charged me $10 extra for my dog. Hotel.com said they accepted pets but nothing about an extra fee. But I was very surprised by the great first class condition of the room. And the beds were heavenly!! I would definitely stay there again. Just be prepared to pay $10 more if you have a 15 lb dog.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Kasanda
"Seedy"
The rooms are OK. The hotel is in the seediest part of town. Give the photographer credit. He made s dump look nice.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Good stay!"
Very pleasant! Room was clean, service was great!
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Erin
"Nice quiet clean room!!"
Just passing through. Easy to find this motel. Our room was clean and quiet. Beds comfy. Clean sheets and towels. The price was a very good deal and we plan on staying hete again when driving through.
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
Debra
"great place"
I loved it very quiet and my room was very clean and it smelled great
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"awesome"
nice staff, clean rooms, great breakfast and very convenient!
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
Tameka
"The ServiceMaster Kid from Ironwood Mike"
Our room had been recently remodeled or updated and was very comfortable and felt like home. The motel is right next to the large Casino which we went over for a couple of hours. We also went downtown to BB Kings for lunch which was very easy to get to from the motel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who what's a reasonable priced excellent location type motel.
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
This hotel was nice.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Martha
"Overall ok..."
Great staff! Easy access to the main highways also. Hotel is basically in the parking lot of Southland Park Gaming and Casino. The beds are very high off the floor and at times were hard to get into. This could be a problem for someone short like me (5'3). The breakfast could use some meat options but was overall ok. The hotel is a bit rundown but not so bad that it would jeopardize the stay. Great hotel if you're just passing through or on a short stay.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Shady looking"
The rooms were decent but we were unaware that part of it was under construction. The parking lot looked shady and the walkway to our room had piles of construction trash. There were boarded up windows on the back and a restaurant attached that looked like it was being completely renovated. The rooms looked newer which helped but the outside was shady!
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"Not pleased!"
Room wasn't clean. There was a fake finger nail in the bathroom floor. A staff member knocked on our door I said who is it and he just walked in the room at 8 am on Saturday morning!
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Never again!"
No hot water - we were told ok thanks! No change in room or compensation for not being able to shower.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"We'll Be Back"
Both of us are short. The bed was very tall. It was hard for me (4'11) to get in and out of bed. This is not good for elderly people or those with disabilities. Overall, the rest of the stay was good.
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Jerry
"Great for Southland"
If you are going to Southland this is the place to stay. You are walking distance (300 yards) from front door. Service was great and rooms were nice
2 night trip Feb 26, 2015
Great
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
DARBY
"Never stay in the back.....ever!!!!!"
I've stayed here before and enjoyed my stay but the last time was bad. They put us in the back for the first time & our shower didn't work. The entire experience was different than staying in the front. Then when we got the shower to work the water didn't get hot. I'm hoping I caught the hotel on a bad day b/c my experience was so unexpected.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Not the Ritz but clean and comfy."
There was construction going on at the hotel but it did not affect our stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfy. It wasn't the Ritz but it was a clean comfy place to sleep.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Pets"
We were moving, had two dogs. Hotel was accepting and kind.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
mark
"Holiday trip home"
On the way home we stopped here for the night. Friendly and helpful employees. Nice room on the first floor which was helpful since we had our dog. Nice breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Sue
"great value"
Easy on and off the interstate. Clean and friendly. I like a more hearty breakfast. There was oatmeal, yogurt, breads, and microwavable eggs. Plenty of parking.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Sallye
"Would stay again"
Clean room. Very friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Caroline
Room wasn't really clean. Had broken pieces of some decorations on the sink. No trash bags for trash cans.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
srisan
"Not safe or clean"
The bathroom and towels were very dirty and even when we asked fr more towels they were still dirty. Had to clean the tub/shower ourselves before we could use it. The hotel is right next to a dog track which does not make for a safe environment. Especially if you have kids.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Tomc"
My last night on the road. Wanted a inexpensive, clean place to cleanup, rest, and go. And, that's what I got and nothing more.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
Stayed 1 night for business. The hotel is in an area filled with other hotels with access to the freeway. The best part about this hotel was that it is about 5 minutes from Beale St. in Memphis, TN and right next door to Southland Park Dog track and Casino. I checked in at 4:00 pm and made it to Memphis by 5 for dinner and some great live music and finished my night at the Casino (which I walked to). I ended up making more money than I had brought on the trip....awesome!
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend"
I booked this location due to proximity of downtown Memphis for race activities. I had a king-sized room. It had everything one could possibly need: microwave, refrigerator/freezer, coffee maker, iron, hair dryer. The room itself, was acceptable, too. In addition to the bed, there was a good sized tv (flat screen), desk, coffee table, and a nice comfortable chair. The only flaw I really found was a small hole in the bedspead. The bathroom was set up with a sink/vanity area in an open concept floor plan toward the back of the room with the commode and shower/tub off to the side with a door closure. That was sufficient, but a tiny area. The linens provided were clean, and were soft. The thing I liked most is they didn't have that soaked in bleach smell a lot of hotel linens do. The room doors open to the outside of the building at this location. As far as safety, I came back to my room for the night around 9:00 or 9:30 p.m., and there were some people walking outside. They didn't approach me or interact with me in any way, so I did not feel this was a major issue. However, there were car alarms going off at the rate of 3-4 times per hour until 11:30 p.m. or midnight. I had to get up at 4:45 a.m. to get ready for the race, and it happened once before I checked out at 6:15 a.m. In conclusion, if I were giving the hotel a grade, I would give it a mid-range B overall.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Renee
Had to switch initial room but was easy enough. Decent quality for price. Good central location near things.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Would not stay in this Days Inn again."
Room was too small to have a convenient place to place luggage for two people. Frustrating because the ice machine did not work on the first level and one had to climb the stairs to the second level for ice. Since the weather was very cold and wind blowing, this was not good.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Betty
"It's inexpensive for a reason"
You get what you pay for. The walls are paper thin which was useful if you wanted to chime in your neighbors conversation. The heating/cooling unit I'm pretty sure is powered by a disiel generator so you have choose between being able to hear the tv or having a comfortable temperature. The hotel is conveniently located next to a shady casino for your entertainment. If you are looking for the Ritz then this is not for you but if you want a cheap room with little to no serious diseases this place was not bad.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Filip
"Awful construction and location from highway!!"
Highway and directions around this place were absurd!!! Finish your construction projects and signage and I will think about stopping again, otherwise I am staying across the street at similar venues.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Needs some improvement"
Its not a bad place to stay. The friendliness of the staff makes a world of difference. But it could benefit from some renovations. I know that is the owners responsibility. Nice carpet does not hide bad flooring underneath. It could use a paint job on the outside in some areas. And a definitely a new laundry room upstairs. I have seen better machines in the inner cities. Please fix the ice machine on the 2nd level so that no gets an avalanche when the ice comes out. I would stay there again if I dont have to do laundry.
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
"Very Good Value"
Good Breakfast,comfortable,updated rooms,clean,good price
"wonderful and helpful staff"
It started off a bit rocky. I was given a room on the second floor and the hotel had outside stairs with open risers. My dog would not go up the steps! The clerk on duty was extremely accommodating and gave us a room on the ground floor. The hotel appears to be undergoing a remodel so there are parts that need updating but the rooms are very nice. There is a bit of road construction going on in the area as well.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2014
paula
"Enjoyable first visit"
I enjoyed the hotel and as all things along the freeway it was a little difficult to get to, but doable. To be in front of the dog track it was quiet, the room was clean and comfortable and the front desk very friendly and helpful. Would actually go back and I have stayed at other hotels in Memphis and West Memphis for a weekend getaway that I would never use again.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Next to dog track, safer side of interstate"
Comfortable, clean, quiet
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Buttercup
"New to old"
We were put in a newly remodeled room at first, but the shower didn't work so we were moved to an old room. The new room was very nice. Had new carpet, new tile and very pretty light fixtures. But the old room was disgusting. There was mold and hair on the shower walls. The TV was one of the older models. There was dust and dirt on the surfaces of the tables and counters. There was a sticky substances inside and outside the refrigerator. Since it was 3am, we slept for a few hours and then found a much cleaner motel.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Room Filthy!"
Filthy room! Grout black it was so dirty, box spring heavily stained, door hard to secure and toilet seat wouldn't pass a health inspection. Overall cleanliness was lacking. We informed the lady at the front desk of the filth and she just seemed defensive and unconcerned. Positively would not stay at any Day's Inn in the future!
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Better Than Previous Days Inns"
Haven't stayed in a Days Inn in years. It wasn't bad! Staff was good. Room was recently renovated and it was a good job. Breakfast was served well, but there was no fruit or meat. However, overall the hotel was very satisfactory and much better than I expected.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
Construction next door wakes you up at 4:30 AM.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014