All hotels in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States of America
1100 Ingram Blvd/I-40, I-40 Exit 279A & I-55, West Memphis, AR, 72301, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Memphis in May"
Wonderful room. Very quiet surrounding area. Hotel staff very friendly.
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Pleasantly surprised. Good rates, clean, comfortable. Only draw back would be if you're a light sleeper and end up on the side next to the gaming facility which can get a little noisy on the weekends.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank You
2 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
Wendy
The room is cozy but not very clean.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
We appreciate your recent stay with us. We use all reviews to better serve our guest. Please be assured we will look into this matter. Thank You
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
Yitsen
"short and sweet"
Short and sweet air conditioner leaked on carpet but otherwise was a good room.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your recent stay with us we appreciate your business. We use all reviews to better serve our guest. Thank You
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Front desk person was rude
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for staying with us we appreciate your business.Please be assured I read all reviews to better serve our guest.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2015
Latoya
It was very convenient to everything around. I would recommend this hotel. When I go back to Memphis I would definitely stay here again. All the staff was very friendly and very helpful and the free breakfast in the morning was better than what I expected.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you staying with us. We use all reviews to better serve our guest.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Lloyd
"Nice place."
A nice place. Staff was friendly and did a good job on cleaning my room. I even forgot a pillow I had brought and they held onto it for me. The out side is a bit shabby and the occasional big truck in the parking lot was annoying but with plenty of parking and clean sheets I was satisfied with my stay, and will be staying again.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again.
4 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Stayed one night, there was a leak in out room, reported it, maintenance man came, slowed the leak, but didn't completely stop. It was an ok stay.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business and use each review to better serve our guest. Thank You Manager Stacia Blagg
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Tammy
Looks like the hotel has gone through a upgrade because everything was great. The pool was really clean and water was warm which was nice.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Ronald
"Good for the Money, 2 Adults, and 4 Yr Old"
Clean and comfortable with exterior entry, it was good for what we paid for. Staff put us away from a group of HS Students that were there which was nice. Pool could have used some cleaning/chemical treatment. Didn't try the breakfast as there were a lot of kids there so we skipped it. Good for the money paid.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Paige
"Breakfast or no Breakfast"
Great staff. Room clean. Comfortable bed. Breakfast not the best. Food area very small. Only a few adults could fit in space and there was only one waffle maker. Seating was in lobby more or less.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
The first night we got there the toilet didn't work the air conditioner was messed up. It was extremely hot in the room and it being near a hundred the whole time didn't help. When we called them about what was wrong they had attitudes .
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Ramisha
"I would recommend."
The staff was very friendly. The breakfast had items in it that a person who has celiac disease could also have. I usually bring my own breakfast items, that I can have, but it was nice to have something there to enjoy.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Jerry
"wonderful stay"
We loved this room very comfortable and spacious. I loved it! :-)
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Shaleta
"Needs improvement"
I got to the hotel and the receptionist could not find my second room that I had reserved. She proceeded to tell me that I needed to take it up with Expedia. My room had a leak in the ceiling dripping water. The bed was ok but other than that I'm not impressed.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Sean
H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E that's the word, A/C louder than a freight train, room was mosquito infested called the front desk and maintenance person never came. Beds were clean and well made, room was clean and well organized, TV had volume issue either too loud or too low. Breakfast was ok nothing fancy but will get you started on your day.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Quick & Quiet stay"
Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were good except the beds were a little tall - maybe too tall for som; otherwise comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Clean. Good price. Best stop with pet"
We stayed here two times on a round-trip drive. Clean rooms.newly remodeled. Good pillows. We all slept great. Typical breakfast with made oatmeal, waffles, juice etc. It is next doir to the track, but we never heard any noise from it. Swam in the pool and it was clean. Staff was friendly. I would definately stay again on our next drive through. They are pet friendly too.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Jane
"Ouch"
The room three doors down was boarded up after a fire, yet the residents next door were having a barbecue outside! Stay classy, Memphis. Nasty, nasty hotel, despite the nice attempts by the staff.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"Loving it in West Memphis at the Days Inn"
We love to visit West Memphis about once every couple of months and we always try to stay at Days Inn, but 2 times in the past 6 months we have had to try others close, not such a good experience, but we love everything about Days Inn on Ingram Blvd!!! Visiting again the 1st of July if the Lord's willing, can't wait!
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Rebecca S
"No bathroom door. What?"
You open the door to the room and see straight through the to the toilet. There is no door on the bathroom. I find that bizarre in a hotel. Sketchy area, staff friendly, room clean OK. Luckily just staying while on the road.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Spend 2 nights everything was ok wish there were more places around yo eat
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
gilberto
Room was neat and clean. Was just perfect for a stop over on my trip. A/c unit was loud and around 1am woke me up with an alarm sound. I called the front desk and they had a maintenance worker to me in 5 minutes. His only solution was to run it on low but at least they were prompt and had an answer that allowed me to sleep.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"short trip to Grandma's house"
we enjoyed the visit we ate at the dog track next door
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Jeffery
"Late night stop."
Very pleasant.....quiet, clean and far above average. Great value for the price. Very helpful desk personnel. Room was booked on line due to late night travel. Desk was very helpful in upgrading to a king size bed in a non-smoking room on arrival. Would not hesitate to stay there again. A little tricky to get to due to road construction, but well worth the effort. Restaurants and gas stations within walking distance. Friendly staff and great pillows!
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Clay
"pleasant stay"
Service was nice and room comfortable. I enjoyed my stay here.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2015
"Sleepless night."
Huge spider we chased around room and was promised a crib that they did not have at all in the motel :(. Which means we did not get a good nights sleep!
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"very very bad"
my stay was ok but the service was awful.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Maggie
"Nice experience"
I had a good experience in this hotel. Good customer service, room was clean, excellent location, and fair price.
1 night trip May 14, 2015
Yasmin
"A bit secluded"
The check in experience was very easy. I was by myself and didn't feel comfortable coming out of the room after dark. The hotel felt a bit secluded and there wasn't much going on around it. There was a dog track, but there wasn't much activity in that parking lot. I probably wouldn't stay there again.
1 night trip May 14, 2015
"Loved the update"
Great experience looooved the room would definitely recommend
Other trip May 18, 2015
mrs.hathaway
"Memphis in may stay"
I must say the hotel was very nicely lit up, the rooms were clean and the beds were nice. Great area and I had a peaceful nights rest.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
elisa
"Extra fee made me mad - but liked the room!"
I got mad at them because they charged me $10 extra for my dog. Hotel.com said they accepted pets but nothing about an extra fee. But I was very surprised by the great first class condition of the room. And the beds were heavenly!! I would definitely stay there again. Just be prepared to pay $10 more if you have a 15 lb dog.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Kasanda
"Seedy"
The rooms are OK. The hotel is in the seediest part of town. Give the photographer credit. He made s dump look nice.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Good stay!"
Very pleasant! Room was clean, service was great!
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Erin
"Close"
It was a motel. Thats all. I can't think of anymore to write.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Nice quiet clean room!!"
Just passing through. Easy to find this motel. Our room was clean and quiet. Beds comfy. Clean sheets and towels. The price was a very good deal and we plan on staying hete again when driving through.
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
Debra
"great place"
I loved it very quiet and my room was very clean and it smelled great
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"awesome"
nice staff, clean rooms, great breakfast and very convenient!
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
Tameka
"The ServiceMaster Kid from Ironwood Mike"
Our room had been recently remodeled or updated and was very comfortable and felt like home. The motel is right next to the large Casino which we went over for a couple of hours. We also went downtown to BB Kings for lunch which was very easy to get to from the motel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who what's a reasonable priced excellent location type motel.
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
This hotel was nice.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Martha
"Overall ok..."
Great staff! Easy access to the main highways also. Hotel is basically in the parking lot of Southland Park Gaming and Casino. The beds are very high off the floor and at times were hard to get into. This could be a problem for someone short like me (5'3). The breakfast could use some meat options but was overall ok. The hotel is a bit rundown but not so bad that it would jeopardize the stay. Great hotel if you're just passing through or on a short stay.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Shady looking"
The rooms were decent but we were unaware that part of it was under construction. The parking lot looked shady and the walkway to our room had piles of construction trash. There were boarded up windows on the back and a restaurant attached that looked like it was being completely renovated. The rooms looked newer which helped but the outside was shady!
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"Not pleased!"
Room wasn't clean. There was a fake finger nail in the bathroom floor. A staff member knocked on our door I said who is it and he just walked in the room at 8 am on Saturday morning!
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Never again!"
No hot water - we were told ok thanks! No change in room or compensation for not being able to shower.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"We'll Be Back"
Both of us are short. The bed was very tall. It was hard for me (4'11) to get in and out of bed. This is not good for elderly people or those with disabilities. Overall, the rest of the stay was good.
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Jerry
"Great for Southland"
If you are going to Southland this is the place to stay. You are walking distance (300 yards) from front door. Service was great and rooms were nice
2 night trip Feb 26, 2015
Great
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
DARBY
"Never stay in the back.....ever!!!!!"
I've stayed here before and enjoyed my stay but the last time was bad. They put us in the back for the first time & our shower didn't work. The entire experience was different than staying in the front. Then when we got the shower to work the water didn't get hot. I'm hoping I caught the hotel on a bad day b/c my experience was so unexpected.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Not the Ritz but clean and comfy."
There was construction going on at the hotel but it did not affect our stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfy. It wasn't the Ritz but it was a clean comfy place to sleep.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015