All hotels in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States of America
1100 Ingram Blvd/I-40, I-40 Exit 279A & I-55, West Memphis, AR, 72301, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Rather comfortable
    Room is all right
    Breakfast is average
    Bad internet service
It was very relaxing and welcoming
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in future travels. Manager Stacia Blagg
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
Latisha
The mirowave & refrigde was nasty,very nasty
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you staying with us, please know this matter will be looked into promptly. We appreciate your review. Thank You Manger Stacia Blagg
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
chiquita
We were very pleased with this hotel. Would stay here again and would recommend it for everyone
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your recent stay with us as well as your kind review. We use all reviews to better serve our guest and look forward to seeing you in future travels. Thank you Stacia Blagg
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2015
"completely updated room"
very clean and close to casino
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your recent stay with us as well as well as your kind review. We use all reviews to better serve our guest. Thank you Manger Stacia Blagg
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
Jeffrey
"Mediocre at best"
Not a great hotel. Dirty, not a great neighborhood. Good Mexican restaurant attached. Pet friendly.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your recent stay with us, as always we appreciate your business. We use all reviews to better serve our guest. Thank You Manger Stacia Blagg
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"Great Xmas stay"
This was a quick overnight stay on Xmas day enroute to Texas. The front desk staff were great at giving us directions to find a place open to eat on the holiday. I had requested a queen size bed, but didn't realize only handicap accessible had single queens. These rooms have larger bathroom entries, but no doors!The bed itself was incredibly comfortable. The room was very clean. I don't drink coffee, and would have liked a tea bag included in the room coffee pot assortment, but that's a minor thing. The outside of the building looks a little time worn, but inside its very nice. Have already rebooked this hotel for our return trip from Texad!
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your review, as always we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your return visit. Thank You Manager Stacia Blagg
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Lia
"DIrty sheets"
The first room smelled like cat urine and they did move us to another room. The new room's sheets had a huge stain. For the price, the rooms looked very nice, just needed to have a better cleaning and oversight by the management.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
david
"Business Trip"
It's all good....
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your recent stay with us as well as your kind review. We appreciate your business and use all reviews to better serve our guest. Thank You Manger Stacia Blagg
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2015
Undra
Nice staff, Nice room and nice neighborhood!! Would stay again.
2 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2015
"Hotel Stay"
Breakfast wasn't that good. They charged both of my credit cards instead of just the right one. Other than that the hotel was OK.
1 night trip with friends Dec 2, 2015
Not Provided
"unhappy west memphis"
i had three rooms, liening on some beds in room was stain, roaches in one, ordors coming from ac unit, mirror on wall fell in one room
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
darren
Difficult to find hotel, disappointed. But had already paid for it. Lady at front desk very nice courteous . Did not dare to go to breakfast . 15 to 20 people waiting out front of hotel waiting for ride to construction site .
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2015
Georgiann
"Don't stay next to dog track"
Didn't feel safe in neighborhood. Casino/Dogtrack next door. Loud banging and shouting in middle of night. No privacy in bathroom, no door.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
We apologize your stay with us was anything less than satisfactory. Thank You Stacia Blagg
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
Very comfortable place to stay
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business, as always we look forward to seeing you. Thank you Manager Stacia Blagg
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2015
"great place to stay"
very pleasant.....great breakfast offered.....different take on serving eggs with cheese in a microwave plastic bag....great coffee
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you Manger Stacia Blagg
Other trip Nov 8, 2015
The Doanes
"had fun"
it was fine over all
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank You Manger Stacia Blagg
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
"Smokey non-smoking room"
In general this was a good place to lay my head for 8 hours before getting back on the road. I was happy with the location and the staff but my room reeked of cigarette smoke even though it was supposed to be non-smoking. I was too tired to bother changing rooms, but was disappointed when I woke up stuffy and got home the find my bag smelled like the room. Otherwise the room was comfortable and the location was very convenient.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We use all reviews to better serve our guest. Thank you Manager Stacia Blagg
1 night trip Oct 27, 2015
"OK for quick overnite stop."
The plumbing was noisy. The "breakfast" was .inimalist. The bed was hard. The ac was noisy. It was clean.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
PATRICK
Average hotel. Stay was good. Staff was cordial. Would recommend this hotel.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business . Thank You Manger Stacia Blagg
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
Mary J
"West Memphis"
The room was clean and comfortable. The location was okay with a local casino within walking distance for restaurants.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again . Manager Stacia Blagg
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
"it is what it is"
It is what it is - a place to stay for the night and expected nothing more.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Good stay, good price"
Good stay, easy on/off I55 and I40. Casino very close. Rooms were decent, clean and comfortable.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business as well as the kind review. Thank you Manger Stacia Blagg
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
Keith
"clean and comfortable"
The rooms were fantastic , new mattresses very comfortable ,the staff was very friendly and helpful . would recommend it to everyone !!!!
3 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Douglas
"My stay!"
The location was good. One day in one of the rooms hand towels not to clean had to turn them in for clean ones. They were happy to do so and apologize for the inconvenience. I have one complaint breakfast tooo early. Shut down at 9:00am what happen to 10:00 :)! Thanks!
5 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
Sarah S.
"Trip for 2"
My wife and I were in Memphis for a football game and booked this hotel. The room was clean and neat. It environment was welcoming and not to far from the dog track (had never been to one and it turned out to be very cool). We love the location and cleanliness of the room. Totally worth the $70.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. If you are ever at another ballgame we would love to have you back. Thank You Manger Stacia Blagg
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Matthias
I enjoyed my stay and the hotel. I was very clean, didnt loke the surrounding neighborhood but other than that the was nice and breakfast was good too
1 night family trip Sep 8, 2015
Paulette
"decent"
decent place comfortable and clean.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Broderick
"More money for vacation!"
Economical hotel with clean room and comfortable bed, as well as amenities like continental breakfast, which was very good.
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
"impressive"
everything was outstanding, friendly staff, very clean room, comfortable beds and decent breakfast
1 night trip Aug 31, 2015
"Old Timey Motel"
My son will write this part... OK. My Wife, Mother, and Brother were on the way to your motel for a reservation made 3 days prior thru Hotels.com and we got a call telling us that there was no Roll-away bed that could be put in our room, "Fire Code" supposedly. After already 4 1/2 hours on the road and already past the cancellation deadline conveniently, we drove the rest of our way and then figured out our arrangements which included my Mom sleeping in the recliner which by the way was broken... We were in a non-smoking room and lo and behold there were 2 Camel Filter cigarettes in the night stand. And even tho the motel knew there would be 4 adults we still had to call for 4 sets of towels and a couple of blankets.. After 20 or so minutes, I walked to the desk and finally got these items that were gonna be sent right over..... The only positive side I can comment on is the A/C worked well and Breakfast was OK. From the 4 of our group there will be NO Recommendations from us.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Catherine
"Ok but not the best"
Needs cleaning and upgrade.
2 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
AVIS
"Great Hotel for a good nites sleep!"
Stopped In West Memphis on our way to Indiana overnite. Room was clean and tidy and the bed was very comfortable, had a great nites sleep! Close to Interstate. We will most likely book this motel again when staying In West Memphis again!
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
Vernon
"Days Inn West Memphis stay"
You get what you pay for. Everything was ok, nothing exceptional. I was annoyed having to pay an extra $25 to check in a few hours early after driving for 1300 miles and staying there 5 days. Some consideration would have been nice. Staffs local knowledge was limited
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for staying with us. We use all feed back to better serve our guest. Thank you
5 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Elvis Week 2015 Stay at Days Inn (August 12th - 17"
We were there to attend the Elvis Week 2014 activities. The stay was for our fourth year in a row to stay at the Days Inn, West Memphis, AR for Elvis Week. The only complaint I have somebody whether it be a kid or not took off our Do Not Disturb sign off our door and when we returned from.Memphis, TN the room.had not been cleaned. At first I thought it was your house cleaning and report this incident to your corporate headquarters, but the more I thought about it, the more I thought it was someone that just get their joy by doing this stupid joke. This will be avoided next time we stay by taking this sign and put in a drawer inside the motel room, so the housekeeping crew will service our room.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for the review as always we use each review to better serve our guest. Please remind us when you arrive and we will make sure all matters are taken care of.
5 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
"Memphis in May"
Wonderful room. Very quiet surrounding area. Hotel staff very friendly.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for the kind review. We always strive to make sure our guest are satisfied. Thank you for staying
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Water pressure wasn't the best but otherwise the hotel was fine. I've stayed 7 days now and had no issues.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business, if there is anything we can do to better assist you please let us know.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Pleasantly surprised. Good rates, clean, comfortable. Only draw back would be if you're a light sleeper and end up on the side next to the gaming facility which can get a little noisy on the weekends.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank You
2 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
Wendy
The room is cozy but not very clean.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
We appreciate your recent stay with us. We use all reviews to better serve our guest. Please be assured we will look into this matter. Thank You
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
Yitsen
"short and sweet"
Short and sweet air conditioner leaked on carpet but otherwise was a good room.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your recent stay with us we appreciate your business. We use all reviews to better serve our guest. Thank You
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Front desk person was rude
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for staying with us we appreciate your business.Please be assured I read all reviews to better serve our guest.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2015
Latoya
It was very convenient to everything around. I would recommend this hotel. When I go back to Memphis I would definitely stay here again. All the staff was very friendly and very helpful and the free breakfast in the morning was better than what I expected.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you staying with us. We use all reviews to better serve our guest.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Lloyd
"Nice place."
A nice place. Staff was friendly and did a good job on cleaning my room. I even forgot a pillow I had brought and they held onto it for me. The out side is a bit shabby and the occasional big truck in the parking lot was annoying but with plenty of parking and clean sheets I was satisfied with my stay, and will be staying again.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again.
4 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Stayed one night, there was a leak in out room, reported it, maintenance man came, slowed the leak, but didn't completely stop. It was an ok stay.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business and use each review to better serve our guest. Thank You Manager Stacia Blagg
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Tammy
"Clean, decent stay"
Room is nice and clean but my no smoking room smelled like smoke
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Josh
Looks like the hotel has gone through a upgrade because everything was great. The pool was really clean and water was warm which was nice.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Ronald
"Good for the Money, 2 Adults, and 4 Yr Old"
Clean and comfortable with exterior entry, it was good for what we paid for. Staff put us away from a group of HS Students that were there which was nice. Pool could have used some cleaning/chemical treatment. Didn't try the breakfast as there were a lot of kids there so we skipped it. Good for the money paid.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Paige
"Breakfast or no Breakfast"
Great staff. Room clean. Comfortable bed. Breakfast not the best. Food area very small. Only a few adults could fit in space and there was only one waffle maker. Seating was in lobby more or less.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your kind review. We strive to please our guest. We hope if your this way again you will stay with us again. Once again , Thank you. Manger Stacia Blagg
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
The first night we got there the toilet didn't work the air conditioner was messed up. It was extremely hot in the room and it being near a hundred the whole time didn't help. When we called them about what was wrong they had attitudes .
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
We apoligize your stay with us was anything less than satisfactory. Please keep in mind we use all reviews to better serve or guest. Thank You Manger Stacia Blagg
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Ramisha
"Close to crack houses I'm sure"
Not good didn't seem to really care. It was close to the highway so that was the only plus. I'd rather spend the night in a crack house since it would not cost me money. You could tell the ceiling had been leaking for some time. If the cleaning staff did their job it would have been found beforehand
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"I would recommend."
The staff was very friendly. The breakfast had items in it that a person who has celiac disease could also have. I usually bring my own breakfast items, that I can have, but it was nice to have something there to enjoy.
Response by Days Inn West Memphis
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business and if you are ever this way again we look forward to seeing you. Thank You Manager Stacia Blagg
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015