All hotels in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States of America
1100 Ingram Blvd/I-40, I-40 Exit 279A & I-55, West Memphis, AR, 72301, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Construction next door wakes you up at 4:30 AM.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"comfy beds and all amenities"
We loved the polite staff, the beds are to die in ( super comfy with the feather pillowtops and great pillows too) All the amenities that you could ask for . Would recommend this to all my friends. Our next stop was a Days in in Townsend, TN at the Smokey Mtns entrance, again an excellent place to stay if your going this way. Very clean, everything worked and lots of extra plugs for cell phones and lap tops.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"It is West Memphis after all"
We have stayed here before. The area is OK, just a little scary to get there. Room was updated. We booked a king bed room, but we're given a double when we arrived. Showed them the reservation and was told that Hotels.com overbooked them and this was all they had. Got the room right next to the office. The manager assured me that it would be fine, but at 930 two huge vehicles pulled up under the awning with engines roaring and radios blaring. I had to call the office, right next door, and have them tell the folks to turn the engines and the radios off. At 330 in the morning there was a group of folks walking and talking outside the doors to the lobby and no one did anything about it,
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Deb
"Not what we expected."
I was not impressed with this hotel at all. The lobby was immaculate and well maintained. We got to the room and it smelled, like and old musty smell. The walls were stained and the bathroom needed refurbished. Just looked run-down. Not what we expected and it was not worth what we paid for. They advertised a fitness room, and there was none. The pool was closed. When we asked about the fitness room, the desk said that was at their sister hotel " the Ramada". Maybe that's where we should have stayed! Overall this hotel is in dire need of remodeling or renovations.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Rene B
"Sufficient"
This hotel is a stop for a lot of truckers and is across from a casino. The first room were given reeked of cigarette smoke (we reserved a non-smoking room), had two beds (our reservation was for 1 bed), the electricity didn't work and was very old looking. Thankfully the hotel staff was very helpful and accommodating and after a long wait we were given a new room that had been newly renovated, was very clean and comfortable. Since we were on a cross country drive we just need a place to crash and it proved comfortable, allowing us the rest we needed. I would recommend this hotel only if you're on a tight budget and passing through West Memphis, AR, otherwise staying in the city would be better.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Beremore
"not good"
We stayed one night....the room was dirty...I couldn't even take a shower!!!!! We kept killing flies all night...the bed said "double" however it was 1 full size bed..so me my husband and our 3 year old were cramped in the space!!!!! Was not a good nights rest....the complimentary breakfast was not worth eating....I will pass on this hotel next time im in the area.....
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
shamika
"Horrible room."
At first sight noticed stains all over the walls, dirty smell, dirty carpet, and then we walked in the room. The refrigerator was broken and smelled like rotten food. Had it not been so late after driving 10 hours on a holiday weekend, we would have gone somewhere else. I would NOT stay there again. The ice machine was broken and the water was an inch deep with wires everywhere.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Dee
"Good price - decent hotel"
Room smelled bad, but we didn't have time make anyone aware of it. Room appeared clean, bed was very comfortable. A lot of freeway construction so it was difficult to get to at the moment. Area had a lot of not so great walking traffic - we did not feel very safe outside but it's not the hotel - just the area in general. Needs updating, but hotel seemed clean and staff was ok.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Love staying at the Days Inn"
I love staying at Days Inn!!!
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Rebecca
The hotel is in the process of renovations and needs to be close until renovations are completed. First, the clerk gave us the wrong room which was stinky, old, dirty walls , and nasty carpet. After getting the room we paid for, the sheets and comfort had stains, cigarette holes, pillows were also dirty but the clerk named "Angela" came and changed the sheets right away. However, the bath tub was not clean and there were only one face towel and two mediums towels for my husband and I to use. Then there was a sign asking us to reuse our towels to save on paper "that's nasty ". Housekeeping did not come and change our towels or clean our room. We had to go buy Ajax and towels The highways and roads are terrible because of construction. The hotel needs to hire more employees for housekeeping because the one they have does nothing. Management needs to inspect rooms and do a better job with the up keep of the hotel or CLOSE. The only thing I liked about the room was the hot shower other than that I would never stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Nasty Hotel
"Problems with Air conditioning"
We had two rooms of employees staying at Days Inn and the air conditioning was not working in either room. Supposedly maintenance worked on both rooms, but one room's AC went out in the middle of the night. It ended up being a very uncomfortable stay for our employees.
5 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
Karen Hendrix
"Getaway for Elvis Week 2014"
There were two days where our room #234 was not cleaned at all. Those days were Wednesday, August 13th and Thursday, August 14th. The first day an excuse was given by the cleaning crew saying, "that the privacy notification sign was still on the outside of motel room door". We made sure to take that privacy sign off the door before we left to go visit some sites in Memphis. When we returned the cleaning crew had not been in the room at all and to say that the privacy sign was still out on the door that is a cop-out for not doing their job that they were paid to do.
6 night romance trip Aug 12, 2014
Robert C. Oswalt
"just fine"
OK for the $ served a purpose and we weren't grossed out
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
wendi
"wowed"
From the outside you wouldn't this was a decent hotel but I must say it was nice overall.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
type24
"Very pleasant"
Would stay again.. Good location.. Friendly staff & good breakfast
1 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2014
Deb Muehlstein
"Days inn pcs"
We booked 2 rooms with a pet. One room was updated and was nice. The room next to it was not. It smelled bad and looked and felt dated. But, the rooms were roomy enough for us not to need two rooms for 4 rooms and a dog. The front desk staff were nice.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Tiesha Saldana
"nice Hotel with pool"
very nice people. clean rooms, I really enjoy my stay there all except that one of the reason that I choose that hotel was because of the pool. but then I did not get to swim even one time because other people just let there kids run wild and would not watch them and they were peeing in the pool.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
stephanie
"It sucks!!! Felt Uncomfortable the whole stay"
It sucks!! Put the key into the door and not only did it not open properly, I had to kick it in.. Bed sheets were dirty with fresh stains in it and the tub wasnt neatly cleaned... I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay in this hotel.. They need to close it down.. I wouldn't recommend my worse enemy to stay there... It sucks!!!!! Thumbs down.. That was the first Days Inn I have ever had a bad experience with. I don't even want to stay at another Days Inn again.. YUCK!! I deserve a discount!!!! I'm just going to stick to my Marriott and Suites.....
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Geraldine Dorsey
"horrible"
Sheets were loaded with hair.Room was not clean.The gave us key to someone else room and we walked in on them.Thank good the were fully clothed.Overall skip this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
rhonda
"Not what I was expecting"
Picture does not give impression that it is all outside entrances. Initial room (for one woman, alone) was the very back room, farthest from anything, with a hedge right beside it. I was told they have cameras all around, but do I really care that they get a close up? I would rather be safe and in an inside room. Website shows picture of upper level balcony, giving the impression of access to the second floor from inside - doesn't exist. Site said you could get a smoking room, but automatically put me in one without my requesting it (DID NOT want it!!) Room reeked and wasn't cleaned well. Second room was better, but with a bad AC. Generally loud, and had death-rattle at least ten times a night. Woke out of sound sleep way too many times to count. No network television channels - only general cable. No ABC, CBS, or NBC, seriously?? Breakfast was decent, but not up to par with most places. Employees were very nice - one good thing going for this place! Cheap price, but I would not stay there again.
3 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
Kelly B.
After reading some of the reviews that said the hotel was nice, I was hoping the hotel would have been better than it was. It was quite dingy, mold in bathroom, floor quite dirty. We made sure our kids didn't put anything on the floor and we put all bags, etc up on furniture expecting bugs during the night. Although breakfast is offered, we just wanted to get away asap.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
I loved this place .... It was clean, comfortable, and located right off the highway which was great since we were just stopping for one night on the way to San Antonio TX. It is not exactly a quiet area but I did not feel unsafe. I think it was well worth the money.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Jessika
"Dirty and infested with mosquitos"
Literally everything in here was filthy and the room was covered with mosquitos buzzing around my head all night. When I was at the counter someone walked up and said "There's already someone in our room" so...not the best experience.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Hotel was fine, ice machine didnt work on my level. Comp breakfast was ok, would have been better with bagels.Hotel front desk personel were not very friendly.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Terrible!!!
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Quick trip in and out of town needed a cheap and clean place to stay. No frills and fluff just a place to sleep and not feel gross when laying in the bed.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"friendly but filthy"
First, the service was a bit slow because the front desk was extremely friendly and talkative. That was not the problem. First, I booked a double room and got a single. No problem since I ended up going alone. But the room just looked cheap and run down. Coffee pot was filthy. Towel rack was loose and fell after being touched. Sink was difficult to use as the faucet took a lot of strength to turn. Also at one point I heard a noise and the water ran brown for a minute. Lots of construction on the interstate also made it confusing. Again, the nice front desk is the only thing that made it not a nightmare.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"Hotel vs West Memphis"
Hotel, good. West Memphis, Bad
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
"We were walking distance to what we was there for!"
If I had any complaint it would be that we got interrupted 4 times, once by the maintainence guy, he didn't knock he just slid his card key and entered the room to check the air conditioner which was fine, but other a/c was having problems, the other 3 times was the maid and that was our fault we didn't put out the privacy hanger or lock the dead bolt, but we love that days' inn!
4 night romance trip Jul 14, 2014
Thornton's
"Walking distance to dog track!"
This hotel was great! The staff was all nice and so friendly they did everything they could to make sure your stay was pleasent. It's within walking distance to the dog track which has casinos and everything. I enjoyed my stay will stay again!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Angela
Very nice hotel staff at front desk. Bed was made and bathroom was clean. However, an open package of crackers was left on a night stand, a T-shirt was left on floor of the closet, and there were items left in the refrigerator. Plus, there were not towels in bathroom.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Average stay"
Would choose another hotel if visiting Memphis again.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
D. Maass
I really enjoying our trip can't wait to come back
3 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Perfect Road Stop"
The hotel was perfect for its price point. Check in and out was fast. The room was neat and in good condition. The staff at the front desk were friendly. Plus they allowed pets which was a bonus.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
This hotel has just been remodeled on the inside. Very nice accomodations even though it does not appear that way on the outside.The bed was very comfortable. My only issue is with the cleanliness of the room. Even though it had nice decor, it had not been cleaned properly. The bathroom smelled like urine, you could tell that the bathtub still had soap scum from the last person. I got the feeling that the housekeeper walked in and changed the sheets in this room. Since everything is new and nice, they felt that the room did not need to be cleaned.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Tamara
"Dirty room"
Leftover beer in fridge, dirty filter in coffee pot. Sheets stained. Room was muggy, took very long to cool. Desk person was very pleasant. We arrived late, had quick check in.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
ccan
"Very nice"
Hotel was very nice. Staff was good and helpful. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Memphis weekend"
When we tried to put in the address into the GPS, it couldn't find it, then we realized it wasn't in Tennessee, but in Arkansas. I called to see if it was close. I was informed it was 10 minutes from downtown Memphis, and it was. I always wish they would have the breakfast available later as my husband is not an early riser.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Connie
Friendly staff, comfortable room, lovely pool area and great breakfast.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
"Too close to racetrack"
There is a huge gambling house/dog racetrack right next door, so not much natural ambiance. No breakfast served, not sure why, wasn't going to eat there anyway since there was a Cracker Barrel just down the road.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Steve M.
"Easy access to highway"
The one positive I can say it is close to the highway. Other than that I would not stay there ever again. For one thing it is pet friendly but there is literally no place for your dog to go to the bathroom. I had to walk out the back of the hotel, across a vacant parking lot to where traffic comes in to the casino behind the hotel because that was the only place green grass was. A lot of shady people were hanging around too. I would not feel safe there alone as a woman but I had my adult children with me. We were just passing through taking a cross country trip. We would not stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
Darkmama
"Perfect in and out hotel"
Hotel is 30 seconds off of I-40 we were in and out to continue trip without major delays. Hotel is newly renovated and rooms look stupendous. Nice colorful paints and very nice decore. Since they are just finished with remodeling, there was excess furniture and stuff, covered by tarp right in front of our room. But all the rest of the rooms were clutter free. Got to give them a break for that small fault. Nevertheless, maintenance of the bathroom was a bit lacking, the toilet was dripping, the shower head was a bit loose and it was squirting water outside the tub, the tub had a few small droops of what looked like dry cement and the door did not close without slamming it shut. Besides that the room were inviting and comfortable with new everything, from beds to fridge and flat screen TV. Great place to stop and go in the middle of my 24 hour trip. Oh, pets are accepted for a small fee, and breakfast was included. Hotels.com states breakfast was from 6-9am, but sign at counter said 5:30-9am, nevertheless, since they had a large contingency of road worker crews, the were in fact starting at 5:00am because workers would be picked up at 5:30am. Breakfast included cold and hot cereals, frozen omelets, and a self serve waffle maker, breads, and all types of drinks. All in all a very good experience, we will consider staying there on our way back home.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
JesusV.
Had a nice stay. The room was great for one night. The lady who checked us in was very pleasant. Would stay again.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Good enough for one night"
Our room was on the end next to the Casino so some excess noise until we were asleep and then we didn't hear it. Not as easy to get around due to the one way streets but for one night it's fine.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Noisy all night"
This hotel is between the interstate and the casino/race track. All night long the race track patrons were using their car hoirns to find their vehicle. This hiotel was too expensive fot the quality. Breafast consisted of waffles, cereal or toast. Notihing healhty
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Great location, close to many activities"
The staff went above and beyond what I expected. They were extremely helpful and very welcoming. If we needed anything, they were right there to assist us. The remodeling going on will only improve an already perfect place to spend time.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"next door to the dog track and gambling casino"
This hotel was fine. It took us a few minutes to find the road leading to it but it was night time and dark. Our room was located in the back and though there was a lot of traffic it did not disturb us. The evening desk person was friendly. The breakfast was a disappointment. It was not as loaded as other Days Inns we have used. There were stains on the bed's coverlet and holes in the sheets. One morning there were no towels available but other than that the linen and room were clean. Something happened to the sound on the television and we could not hear one of the channels for a full day. It was corrected before we left. The pool was nice but the chairs were dirty.
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
I would stay again because of the value of the hotel. The beds were too hard for my taste. There was something spilled on the bed ruffle that looked gross but besides that the room was clean. On the plus side breakfast was good and the rooms had frigs and microwaves. Service was friendly enough.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
m
"fine"
rooms were updated, tub a bit dirty. Front desk lady was super nice, had everything I needed.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
You can tell the hotel is old, but the room was clean and in a very good location for surrounding events. Memphis TN is only minutes away. Would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2014