All hotels in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States of America
1100 Ingram Blvd/I-40, I-40 Exit 279A & I-55, West Memphis, AR, 72301, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Not the Ritz but clean and comfy."
There was construction going on at the hotel but it did not affect our stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfy. It wasn't the Ritz but it was a clean comfy place to sleep.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Pets"
We were moving, had two dogs. Hotel was accepting and kind.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
mark
"Holiday trip home"
On the way home we stopped here for the night. Friendly and helpful employees. Nice room on the first floor which was helpful since we had our dog. Nice breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Sue
"great value"
Easy on and off the interstate. Clean and friendly. I like a more hearty breakfast. There was oatmeal, yogurt, breads, and microwavable eggs. Plenty of parking.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Sallye
"Would stay again"
Clean room. Very friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Caroline
Room wasn't really clean. Had broken pieces of some decorations on the sink. No trash bags for trash cans.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
srisan
"Not safe or clean"
The bathroom and towels were very dirty and even when we asked fr more towels they were still dirty. Had to clean the tub/shower ourselves before we could use it. The hotel is right next to a dog track which does not make for a safe environment. Especially if you have kids.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Tomc"
My last night on the road. Wanted a inexpensive, clean place to cleanup, rest, and go. And, that's what I got and nothing more.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
Stayed 1 night for business. The hotel is in an area filled with other hotels with access to the freeway. The best part about this hotel was that it is about 5 minutes from Beale St. in Memphis, TN and right next door to Southland Park Dog track and Casino. I checked in at 4:00 pm and made it to Memphis by 5 for dinner and some great live music and finished my night at the Casino (which I walked to). I ended up making more money than I had brought on the trip....awesome!
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend"
I booked this location due to proximity of downtown Memphis for race activities. I had a king-sized room. It had everything one could possibly need: microwave, refrigerator/freezer, coffee maker, iron, hair dryer. The room itself, was acceptable, too. In addition to the bed, there was a good sized tv (flat screen), desk, coffee table, and a nice comfortable chair. The only flaw I really found was a small hole in the bedspead. The bathroom was set up with a sink/vanity area in an open concept floor plan toward the back of the room with the commode and shower/tub off to the side with a door closure. That was sufficient, but a tiny area. The linens provided were clean, and were soft. The thing I liked most is they didn't have that soaked in bleach smell a lot of hotel linens do. The room doors open to the outside of the building at this location. As far as safety, I came back to my room for the night around 9:00 or 9:30 p.m., and there were some people walking outside. They didn't approach me or interact with me in any way, so I did not feel this was a major issue. However, there were car alarms going off at the rate of 3-4 times per hour until 11:30 p.m. or midnight. I had to get up at 4:45 a.m. to get ready for the race, and it happened once before I checked out at 6:15 a.m. In conclusion, if I were giving the hotel a grade, I would give it a mid-range B overall.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Renee
Had to switch initial room but was easy enough. Decent quality for price. Good central location near things.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Would not stay in this Days Inn again."
Room was too small to have a convenient place to place luggage for two people. Frustrating because the ice machine did not work on the first level and one had to climb the stairs to the second level for ice. Since the weather was very cold and wind blowing, this was not good.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Betty
"It's inexpensive for a reason"
You get what you pay for. The walls are paper thin which was useful if you wanted to chime in your neighbors conversation. The heating/cooling unit I'm pretty sure is powered by a disiel generator so you have choose between being able to hear the tv or having a comfortable temperature. The hotel is conveniently located next to a shady casino for your entertainment. If you are looking for the Ritz then this is not for you but if you want a cheap room with little to no serious diseases this place was not bad.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Filip
"Awful construction and location from highway!!"
Highway and directions around this place were absurd!!! Finish your construction projects and signage and I will think about stopping again, otherwise I am staying across the street at similar venues.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Needs some improvement"
Its not a bad place to stay. The friendliness of the staff makes a world of difference. But it could benefit from some renovations. I know that is the owners responsibility. Nice carpet does not hide bad flooring underneath. It could use a paint job on the outside in some areas. And a definitely a new laundry room upstairs. I have seen better machines in the inner cities. Please fix the ice machine on the 2nd level so that no gets an avalanche when the ice comes out. I would stay there again if I dont have to do laundry.
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
"Very Good Value"
Good Breakfast,comfortable,updated rooms,clean,good price
"wonderful and helpful staff"
It started off a bit rocky. I was given a room on the second floor and the hotel had outside stairs with open risers. My dog would not go up the steps! The clerk on duty was extremely accommodating and gave us a room on the ground floor. The hotel appears to be undergoing a remodel so there are parts that need updating but the rooms are very nice. There is a bit of road construction going on in the area as well.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2014
paula
"Enjoyable first visit"
I enjoyed the hotel and as all things along the freeway it was a little difficult to get to, but doable. To be in front of the dog track it was quiet, the room was clean and comfortable and the front desk very friendly and helpful. Would actually go back and I have stayed at other hotels in Memphis and West Memphis for a weekend getaway that I would never use again.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Next to dog track, safer side of interstate"
Comfortable, clean, quiet
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Buttercup
"New to old"
We were put in a newly remodeled room at first, but the shower didn't work so we were moved to an old room. The new room was very nice. Had new carpet, new tile and very pretty light fixtures. But the old room was disgusting. There was mold and hair on the shower walls. The TV was one of the older models. There was dust and dirt on the surfaces of the tables and counters. There was a sticky substances inside and outside the refrigerator. Since it was 3am, we slept for a few hours and then found a much cleaner motel.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Room Filthy!"
Filthy room! Grout black it was so dirty, box spring heavily stained, door hard to secure and toilet seat wouldn't pass a health inspection. Overall cleanliness was lacking. We informed the lady at the front desk of the filth and she just seemed defensive and unconcerned. Positively would not stay at any Day's Inn in the future!
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Better Than Previous Days Inns"
Haven't stayed in a Days Inn in years. It wasn't bad! Staff was good. Room was recently renovated and it was a good job. Breakfast was served well, but there was no fruit or meat. However, overall the hotel was very satisfactory and much better than I expected.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
Construction next door wakes you up at 4:30 AM.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"comfy beds and all amenities"
We loved the polite staff, the beds are to die in ( super comfy with the feather pillowtops and great pillows too) All the amenities that you could ask for . Would recommend this to all my friends. Our next stop was a Days in in Townsend, TN at the Smokey Mtns entrance, again an excellent place to stay if your going this way. Very clean, everything worked and lots of extra plugs for cell phones and lap tops.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"It is West Memphis after all"
We have stayed here before. The area is OK, just a little scary to get there. Room was updated. We booked a king bed room, but we're given a double when we arrived. Showed them the reservation and was told that Hotels.com overbooked them and this was all they had. Got the room right next to the office. The manager assured me that it would be fine, but at 930 two huge vehicles pulled up under the awning with engines roaring and radios blaring. I had to call the office, right next door, and have them tell the folks to turn the engines and the radios off. At 330 in the morning there was a group of folks walking and talking outside the doors to the lobby and no one did anything about it,
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Deb
"Not what we expected."
I was not impressed with this hotel at all. The lobby was immaculate and well maintained. We got to the room and it smelled, like and old musty smell. The walls were stained and the bathroom needed refurbished. Just looked run-down. Not what we expected and it was not worth what we paid for. They advertised a fitness room, and there was none. The pool was closed. When we asked about the fitness room, the desk said that was at their sister hotel " the Ramada". Maybe that's where we should have stayed! Overall this hotel is in dire need of remodeling or renovations.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Rene B
"Sufficient"
This hotel is a stop for a lot of truckers and is across from a casino. The first room were given reeked of cigarette smoke (we reserved a non-smoking room), had two beds (our reservation was for 1 bed), the electricity didn't work and was very old looking. Thankfully the hotel staff was very helpful and accommodating and after a long wait we were given a new room that had been newly renovated, was very clean and comfortable. Since we were on a cross country drive we just need a place to crash and it proved comfortable, allowing us the rest we needed. I would recommend this hotel only if you're on a tight budget and passing through West Memphis, AR, otherwise staying in the city would be better.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Beremore
"not good"
We stayed one night....the room was dirty...I couldn't even take a shower!!!!! We kept killing flies all night...the bed said "double" however it was 1 full size bed..so me my husband and our 3 year old were cramped in the space!!!!! Was not a good nights rest....the complimentary breakfast was not worth eating....I will pass on this hotel next time im in the area.....
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
shamika
"Horrible room."
At first sight noticed stains all over the walls, dirty smell, dirty carpet, and then we walked in the room. The refrigerator was broken and smelled like rotten food. Had it not been so late after driving 10 hours on a holiday weekend, we would have gone somewhere else. I would NOT stay there again. The ice machine was broken and the water was an inch deep with wires everywhere.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Dee
"Good price - decent hotel"
Room smelled bad, but we didn't have time make anyone aware of it. Room appeared clean, bed was very comfortable. A lot of freeway construction so it was difficult to get to at the moment. Area had a lot of not so great walking traffic - we did not feel very safe outside but it's not the hotel - just the area in general. Needs updating, but hotel seemed clean and staff was ok.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Love staying at the Days Inn"
I love staying at Days Inn!!!
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Rebecca
The hotel is in the process of renovations and needs to be close until renovations are completed. First, the clerk gave us the wrong room which was stinky, old, dirty walls , and nasty carpet. After getting the room we paid for, the sheets and comfort had stains, cigarette holes, pillows were also dirty but the clerk named "Angela" came and changed the sheets right away. However, the bath tub was not clean and there were only one face towel and two mediums towels for my husband and I to use. Then there was a sign asking us to reuse our towels to save on paper "that's nasty ". Housekeeping did not come and change our towels or clean our room. We had to go buy Ajax and towels The highways and roads are terrible because of construction. The hotel needs to hire more employees for housekeeping because the one they have does nothing. Management needs to inspect rooms and do a better job with the up keep of the hotel or CLOSE. The only thing I liked about the room was the hot shower other than that I would never stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Nasty Hotel
"Problems with Air conditioning"
We had two rooms of employees staying at Days Inn and the air conditioning was not working in either room. Supposedly maintenance worked on both rooms, but one room's AC went out in the middle of the night. It ended up being a very uncomfortable stay for our employees.
5 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
Karen Hendrix
"Getaway for Elvis Week 2014"
There were two days where our room #234 was not cleaned at all. Those days were Wednesday, August 13th and Thursday, August 14th. The first day an excuse was given by the cleaning crew saying, "that the privacy notification sign was still on the outside of motel room door". We made sure to take that privacy sign off the door before we left to go visit some sites in Memphis. When we returned the cleaning crew had not been in the room at all and to say that the privacy sign was still out on the door that is a cop-out for not doing their job that they were paid to do.
6 night romance trip Aug 12, 2014
Robert C. Oswalt
"just fine"
OK for the $ served a purpose and we weren't grossed out
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
wendi
"wowed"
From the outside you wouldn't this was a decent hotel but I must say it was nice overall.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
type24
"Very pleasant"
Would stay again.. Good location.. Friendly staff & good breakfast
1 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2014
Deb Muehlstein
"Days inn pcs"
We booked 2 rooms with a pet. One room was updated and was nice. The room next to it was not. It smelled bad and looked and felt dated. But, the rooms were roomy enough for us not to need two rooms for 4 rooms and a dog. The front desk staff were nice.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Tiesha Saldana
"nice Hotel with pool"
very nice people. clean rooms, I really enjoy my stay there all except that one of the reason that I choose that hotel was because of the pool. but then I did not get to swim even one time because other people just let there kids run wild and would not watch them and they were peeing in the pool.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
stephanie
"It sucks!!! Felt Uncomfortable the whole stay"
It sucks!! Put the key into the door and not only did it not open properly, I had to kick it in.. Bed sheets were dirty with fresh stains in it and the tub wasnt neatly cleaned... I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay in this hotel.. They need to close it down.. I wouldn't recommend my worse enemy to stay there... It sucks!!!!! Thumbs down.. That was the first Days Inn I have ever had a bad experience with. I don't even want to stay at another Days Inn again.. YUCK!! I deserve a discount!!!! I'm just going to stick to my Marriott and Suites.....
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Geraldine Dorsey
"horrible"
Sheets were loaded with hair.Room was not clean.The gave us key to someone else room and we walked in on them.Thank good the were fully clothed.Overall skip this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
rhonda
"Not what I was expecting"
Picture does not give impression that it is all outside entrances. Initial room (for one woman, alone) was the very back room, farthest from anything, with a hedge right beside it. I was told they have cameras all around, but do I really care that they get a close up? I would rather be safe and in an inside room. Website shows picture of upper level balcony, giving the impression of access to the second floor from inside - doesn't exist. Site said you could get a smoking room, but automatically put me in one without my requesting it (DID NOT want it!!) Room reeked and wasn't cleaned well. Second room was better, but with a bad AC. Generally loud, and had death-rattle at least ten times a night. Woke out of sound sleep way too many times to count. No network television channels - only general cable. No ABC, CBS, or NBC, seriously?? Breakfast was decent, but not up to par with most places. Employees were very nice - one good thing going for this place! Cheap price, but I would not stay there again.
3 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
Kelly B.
After reading some of the reviews that said the hotel was nice, I was hoping the hotel would have been better than it was. It was quite dingy, mold in bathroom, floor quite dirty. We made sure our kids didn't put anything on the floor and we put all bags, etc up on furniture expecting bugs during the night. Although breakfast is offered, we just wanted to get away asap.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
I loved this place .... It was clean, comfortable, and located right off the highway which was great since we were just stopping for one night on the way to San Antonio TX. It is not exactly a quiet area but I did not feel unsafe. I think it was well worth the money.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Jessika
"Dirty and infested with mosquitos"
Literally everything in here was filthy and the room was covered with mosquitos buzzing around my head all night. When I was at the counter someone walked up and said "There's already someone in our room" so...not the best experience.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Hotel was fine, ice machine didnt work on my level. Comp breakfast was ok, would have been better with bagels.Hotel front desk personel were not very friendly.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Terrible!!!
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Quick trip in and out of town needed a cheap and clean place to stay. No frills and fluff just a place to sleep and not feel gross when laying in the bed.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"friendly but filthy"
First, the service was a bit slow because the front desk was extremely friendly and talkative. That was not the problem. First, I booked a double room and got a single. No problem since I ended up going alone. But the room just looked cheap and run down. Coffee pot was filthy. Towel rack was loose and fell after being touched. Sink was difficult to use as the faucet took a lot of strength to turn. Also at one point I heard a noise and the water ran brown for a minute. Lots of construction on the interstate also made it confusing. Again, the nice front desk is the only thing that made it not a nightmare.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014