All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
625 Saint Ann St, New Orleans, LA, 70116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"The Heart of the French Quarter"
I was there the week before Fat Tuesday for business. Despite the business part, I had a great time in New Orleans and the hotel made it even better. It is close to the French Quarter landmarks and easy walking distance to everything.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Kate
"Average to below avg. hotel in the French Quarter"
We arrived early, the room was not ready for the family to occupy, Place D'Armes accepted our luggage and placed in a secure location, which was much appreciated. The front desk called at 4:30pm (30 minute late check-in time) and stated the room was ready, we came back from a quick tourist walk and were greeted by a younger and rude front desk clerk, she asked for the room name and proceeded to obtain our card keys and literally threw the keys on the desk in my direction, no further verbal interaction, just here's your keys and move on. I was blown away! We went to our room and it had an odor that we could not place, it was odd, but tolerable, I guess. We inquired with the cleaning staff and they said it was normal within the rooms, there is no bathroom exhaust fan, which leaves an excessive amount of steam and moisture. The vanity leaked as the faucet levers were loose. We stayed at the Hotel Provincial during our last stay in New Orleans, we may be heading back!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Vince
"Convient location"
Good place to stay when attending Mardi Gras. Close to everything
4 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Jon
"Stayed there for the Zulu Ball."
The hotel is a little hide away in the French Quarter.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"French Quarter Retreat"
Quaint, comfortable, great location - what's to not like. The staff was friendly and made great recommendations for food and activities. Our balcony overlooked Jackson Square and the courtyard provided a serene retreat from the French Quarter scene. The breakfast fare is limited, but get's you through to lunch. We would gladly return here again.
2 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
Roger
"a great time in the big easy"
The hotel was right in the perfect location to every thing and every place where we wanted to go
1 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
Darrell
Very nice hotel. Clean room, centrally located in the French Quarter within walking distance from everything. The only complaint I had was after breakfast, the lady managing the continental breakfast bar embarrassed me and my daughter in front of the other guests there by telling us to clean up our dishes. We had thrown away our garbage and didn't see any place or sign as to where to put used cups and dishes. Needless to say, she did not get a tip, and we went elsewhere for breakfast for the rest of our stay.
2 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
Kathryn
I liked the location. My guest and I really enjoyed it.
1 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
"Quaint very clean hotel close to everything!"
Perfect location about two blocks from cafe du monde. Close to everything!
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
"Nice hotel just close enough to everything"
Loved it loved it close enough to everything but yet when you need to go and just relax and have some quiet time it's right there I would recommend this place to everyone can't wait to come back
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Sara
"Perfect location"
I'm a New Orleans native who lives in Texas now, so when we go to New Orleans it is primarily to enjoy all that the French Quarter has to offer, especially the food. Café du Monde is one of our daily stops and this hotel is only a block away from coffee and beignets and Pat O's.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Vince
"Exellent hotel in the heart of the French Quarter"
My stay was excellent! I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel was.And have already recommended it to friends.
1 night trip with friends Feb 3, 2015
"Not Bad"
Location in the French Quarter was good. Room was a bit small and dated. The continental breakfast was pretty skimpy.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"NOLA 2015"
Excellent location to Jackson Square and Cafe Du Monde. Room was very small and had no window, but nicely done. Only negative was rude group of women across the hall who were loud when they came in in the middle of the night. I should have called the desk, but did not. I would stay there again.
3 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2015
STEVEN
"Girls NOLA weekend!"
Room had no window but great for sleeping in without the kids. Great location. A little stuffy at times and had to kill a cockroach. Overall perfect for a girls weekend.
3 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Meredith
"LOCATION"
We walked to everything and could still get away from the loud noise that is Bourbon Street.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
mike
"Loved it!"
Best sleep I've had in the the 10 days I was traveling! Clean, quaint, in the French Quarter and easy to get to the street cars. The people who worked there were friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay there any time I am in New Orleans.
2 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2015
Ilene
"Nice location and helpful bellman"
The bellman was fantastic- so very helpful, offering to grab something from the grocery store, getting luggage and cab. One lady in the evening was very unhelpful-I had the wrong room number (I thought I was in 203 and it was 503. I asked her if something might be wrong with my key but she refused to help me despite the fact I provided all my check in info without my ID. I did not have my ID, my husband had it, and he was helping another guest in the hotel get to her room. Otherwise, good location. Room 503 is very TINY but it was very dark due to no windows which helped sleep in morning. Housekeeping does start very early in the am and the doors are very thin so you could hear her go up and down the hall knocking and calling out which was not nice before 10 AM. Not sure it was quite worth the high pricetag
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"perfect location, lovely hotel"
Lovely, quaint hotel in a perfect location. It is an older hotel but it is very clean and updated.
4 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Robyn
"Would stay again."
First trip to Nola, great rates and location. Fabulous pillows. :)
3 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2015
"Perfect location in the French Quarter"
We loved the location of the hotel. We liked our room. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast consisted of fresh whole fruits, juice, coffee and good fresh pastries.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Nancy Nurse
"Great stay in a beautiful Hotel"
Located in the French Quarter with many charms and a great staff. We plan to stay there on our future visits.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
retired
"Small hotel in Quarter"
Staying in the French Quarter can be tricky because it's lovely to step out into it but you don't always want to hear it day and night. Place D'Armes provides rooms that for the most part, fit the bill and they have a lovely, meandering courtyard area to have coffee in the morning or some quiet time to rest up between adventures in New Orleans. The room are somewhat small but clean and well appointed with a writing desk and usually queen or king beds. Staff is friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
J
"Comfortable and quiet amid French Quarter activity"
It is a lovely place to recharge. The courtyard is a beautiful surprise. Our room was comfortable and the staff welcoming.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
TJ
"Well worth every dollar you pay."
This hotel is amazing. It was a couple blocks from Bourbon and right across from Jackson Square. The staff was amazing. Pay for the room with a window, its worth it. This building is a couple hundred years old, so not the best condition but can not expect it to be.
3 night trip with friends Jan 12, 2015
Lent us a fan, moved us to a better room on request. We're very accommodating.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Charming Gem in the Heart of the French Quarter"
This is a charming little hotel with a perfect location! We fell in love with the outdoor courtyard. It was so beautiful lit up at night. Just a half block away from Jackson Square and Royal Street, and only a block from Bourbon Street nightlife. Parking was extra, but well worth the convenience. Breakfast was basic, but Cafe du Mond was just down the street.
2 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
Janelle
"Great Location and Ambience"
One couldn't really find a better location in the French Quarter. We could see the fireworks over the river from our room's window. The gaslit interior courtyards are beautiful, the room clean-up service one of the best ever, and the free breakfast pastries were actually quite good.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Great hotel, lovely... one rude employee"
The hotel was amazing and so beautiful. Two blocks from Café Du Monde and two blocks the other direction to Bourbon Street. Bed was comfortable and courtyard was wonderful. All the staff was very helpful and courteous, with the exception of one (I believe she was a manager),not entirely sure of her name, but I think it was Monique or something like that. She had a way of answering your questions, but with a blank look and a short answer that made you feel like you were stupid for even asking. She was awful. Other than that, no complaints and would return again.
3 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
"Romantic hotel"
This is my favorite hotel in New Orleans, no doubt. Excellent location, secure parking (although expensive), free breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Terry L
"Steps from Jackson Square"
I have stayed at this hotel before but it had been about 15 years since I last stayed. It's a quaint little boutique hotel in historic buildings and it truly is just steps from Jackson Square and the iconic Saint Louis Cathedral ... The hotel's buildings are REALLY old but that is what gives this hotel its unique character. Staff members were friendly and helpful. Nice Continental Breakfast in a very pleasant breakfast room that looks out on to Saint Ann Street. It's very nice to sip morning coffee, read the newspaper and people watch. This hotel is nothing fancy but it has all the comfort, character and charm that New Orleans visitors are looking for.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
LadyJazCat
"Perfect Location"
You really cannot beat the location of this hotel. It has that old New Orleans charm with a pool and courtyard. The rooms are very nice and the cleaning service did and excellent job each night of our stay. The hotel's front desk staff was not the friendliest (with the exception of Dionne and Stewart), but you really only have to deal with them at check-in and check-out. There are plenty of locals that are willing to share information about the city and get you on your way.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Quinn
"No window"
This is a nice hotel very conveniently located in the French Quarter. 2 block walk to Bourbon and 1 block walk to Jackson Square. The room was clean and seemed to have been fairly recently updated. Two complaints. Thin walls which is not uncommon in the really old buildings in the Quarter, but I could hear my neighbor snoring all night. My biggest complaint is my room, and apparently many of their rooms, have no windows. Again, these buildings are ancient. Still, I would have liked to have known when I booked that I would be getting a windowless room. Great for sleeping I'll admit and honestly I don't spend a lot of time in a room when I'm in NOLA, but still... On a plus note, this is the first French Quarter hotel where I've stayed that has in-room safes. Big enough to hold a lap top computer.
4 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2014
"Nice Place to Stay"
The staff was superb in their assistance and willingness to help. The facilities were in a great location. The prices were very reasonable. Would come back again.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Bobby D
"The Best"
Excellent location and staff. Definitely will stay there again.
3 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Stanley
"Place D'Armes, New Orleans"
This historic old building is lovely, but our room had a tiny bathroom. FABULOUS location for walking the French Quarter! This may be our go-to hotel in NOLA!
3 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Marcia
"New Orleans before Christmas"
We had a spacious, quiet, comfortable room right on a beautiful courtyard, but bedspreads and carpet were really shabby and dirty. Cold breakfast consisted of rolls, juice, fruit, and hot coffee. Great location, lovely pool and grounds, and reasonable price, will tempt us to stay here again.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Holiday dinner"
Front desk was not inviting, room was dark and had only one small window, location was good
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
"Place d'Best"
This was a quick two day one night trip to the big easy to take in the sights and sounds with friends who hadn't been there before. The hotel is perfectly located near Jackson Square. The staff, especially Dionne and Stewart, are the greatest you will find anywhere. Will definitely come back to Place d'Armes.
1 night trip with friends Dec 16, 2014
Gordon
Pleasant hotel which is reasonably priced and is extremely well located in the French Quarter
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Wonderful location. Beautiful courtyard. Rooms were clean and staff courteous. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
nancy
Wonderful hotel in a great location! Day staff was a little rude when we 1st arrived, but we had no problems with them after checking in.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Christmas time in the Big easy December 8, 2014"
Stayed in the French Quarter December 8-12, 2014, which is a very nice time to go. The weather was perfect and everyone is in the holiday spirit. Most attractions are within walking distance with many great restaurants to win you over. Frenchman Street was our favorite for excellent jazz and great food and it's where the locals go to get away from the busy Bourbon Street activities. I go every year at this time and look forward to being in the Big Easy next year!
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Gary and Sue
"Excellent location. Overpriced."
Was given a room with no windows which I have NEVER experienced and did not like. The location was excellent but the hotel is old & shows it. Poor water pressure, no food service.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
cat
"Our stay at the Place"
We live nearby, and like to stay here when we want to visit the Quarter. Location is excellent.
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
Chose this hotel for location,since walking the THE way to get around.. Definitely in the middle of everything. Nice rooms, needed a touch of maintenance. Small rooms but in this area, that's the norm. Very nice staff. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Cindy
"Wifes birthday trip"
Have stayed in N.O. at least eight times, and we enjoyed this stay the best. Great location.. perfect staff.. and the hotel, in general, reflects what N.O. is all about. Will book here again.
3 night trip with friends Dec 8, 2014
GERALD
"nice stay"
Perfect location and interior room was awesome
2 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
daniel
"New Orleans Charm"
If you want that secret garden experience, this is the place for you. I'm from Louisiana and this is my favorite hotel in the state. Convenient location.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Clair
"Perfect location for French Quarter"
This hotel is THE perfect location for the French Quarter. Walking distance to all the fun activities New Orleans has to offer.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014