All hotels in Duluth, Minnesota, United States of America
9330 W Skyline Pkwy, Duluth, MN, 55810, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"nice room"
The room was nice and clean. Staff was very nice and helpful. Only problem is it's right on a busy highway and there are train tracks immediately behind motel.
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Bryan
"Easy to find and a good central location."
Had a great weekend even though the weather was cool.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Carolyn
"last minute one night"
This hotel was great for a last minute one night stay. Very close to highway, the inside is really nice and they have a pool open early until late. The rooms were fine, it could have been a little cleaner, the beds were uncomfortable to me. I think everyone is picky about a bed though. They offer a free breakfast and it was great! My kids loved making their own waffles, but they had all sorts of food for breakfast. I would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Catherine
"A great stay"
It was a great stay
3 night business trip May 5, 2015
"Great Stay!!"
My stay was great. The only thing was the breakfast. They served the same thing both days. I would like to see more of a variety with the muffins and pastries. There was only one kind both days. Overall we had a great stay!!
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Hotel stay"
The bed was hard as a rock. The hotel was nothing special not worth the money spent in my opinion. Rooms were outdated
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Finally! A warm pool!"
I don't know if the pool temperature matters to anyone or is very important, but it is a big deal to me. I like to relax at a hotel with my family and my boys love to use the pool. My relaxing experience is always cut short because of my intolerance to cold pool water. I was so happy to find the pool water a very comfortable temperature. I was able to stay in the pool for a long while and play with my kids. The pool room is a modest size, but not cramped. The ceiling over the pool is vaulted wood planks, while light radiates in from large windows. I used the scanner and computer in the business center and everything worked smoothly. I love included breakfasts and the breakfast served was good and ample. The area was clean and well managed. I loved the beds and the luxury bedding. I have a very poor back and I came to this hotel suffering from a previous night at another facility. The beds were soft, but gave my back enough support. I woke up feeling well rested and no back problems. Housekeeping is important to me and my reviews often contain points of concern in the housekeeping department. I am happy to report complete satisfaction with this hotel's housekeeping department.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Bugs be gone"
We had bugs in our room. We were not the only ones. Another family in our group had bugs.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Very nice hotel,clean,nice pool area,good breakfast.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
jill
"A decent option if you really must go to Duluth"
I cannot imagine visiting Duluth for any reason other than work, which is how I came upon this hotel. The indoor pool was pretty nice since it was below zero outside and I had little desire to go anywhere most of the time. The biggest limitation is eating options in the immediate area - there is a McDonald's next door but nothing else is very close at all. My room was clean and fairly large. As Marge Gunderson would say, "pretty darn good".
4 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"Great place to stay near Spirit Mountain"
Charming hotel. Fire was going and chocolate chip cookies were waiting for us in the lobby. Room was decent. Staff were very nice and accommodating. We would stay here again!
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Perfect Girls Getaway!"
My girlfriend and I stayed here for a girls getaway weekend. The staff was very friendly! It was very clean. The only problem we had were the noisy people below us and the staff did what they could to take care of the problem! Also, the coffer wasn't great but there are a Holiday and McDonald's right next to the hotel if you are wanting something different! The pool and the lobby were well maintained. Great experience! I will go again and recommend!
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Leslie
Great hotel near skiing.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
kathy
"Great Stay!"
Great place to stay and conveniently close to Spirit Mountain Ski Hill. We will be back.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Bruce
"Stayed Here February 2015"
Hotel was clean and service was good. Didn't use the pool but looked enjoyable. Bed was uncomfortable and we didn't like the breakfast. This hotel is located right as you come into Duluth so easy to get to but the hill on 35W creates truck noise as the trucks accelerate and brake. Request a room on the back side of the hotel facing Spirit Mountain if you stay here. For the price it was ok but you'll still have to spend money for breakfast somewhere else.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Marlene
"Decent / average stay"
If you need to go to Duluth, but don't want to deal with the city after the day; here's your place. Overall, it was above average and there isn't much you can complain about unless you're very picky. Clean, mostly quiet (there are train tracks behind the hotel that did not bother me), and the front staff were personable. Right off the highway directly in between Duluth and Cloquet, 10-15 minutes to either city. There is only 1 legitimate restaurant in the direct vicinity (1 mile) that I know of. Otherwise, McDonalds a block away or you're going to the city for food.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Isaiah
"Nice hotel."
Clean, comfortable hotel. Friendly staff. Close to Spirit Mountain Ski Resort.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Convenient location near Spirit Mountain Ski Area"
The location and staff were very nice. The room was reasonably priced. Great view from the room. The foldout sofabed was very uncomfortable (which was not a complete surprise). The maids would not remove breakfast dishes that we brought up from the breakfast area, which was annoying. I left out an empty box of tissues on the counter in the bathroom, but they did not replace it until I called the front desk. It's a nice Best Western.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Post Christmas getaway"
Very nice and accommodating staff. Only complaint was breakfast was a bit skimpy
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"nice view - close to the mountain and the city"
Had a great time - pool was nice temp and whirlpool got to the right temp... breakfast was good a little something for everyone - quiet at night and nice bed...
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
annie
Pool was nice and warm, good for younger kids not getting cold. I was traveling with 2 young kids by myself and the staff was very helpful and understanding. Will for sure stay there again.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Good enough."
Pool & hot tub seemed small. Breakfast was good. Beds comfy. Carpet kinda old. Overall decent place. But a little spendy. in the middle of nowhere.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"It is a very nice and clean hotel"
Mostly all the staff were wonderful. We were able to check in and out easily. Room was wonderful.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"loved this hotel"
beautiful breakfast room with great windows and view
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
Priscilla F
"Fall color trip"
Hotel was nice, price was good, bed was new and very comfortable. Breakfast was good on Saturday and Monday, but Sunday featured disposable dishes and seemed less organized.
3 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"the cold tub"
the hot tub was cold!
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Fall colors weekend"
Hotel was overpriced for what you get. Free breakfast was OK.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
We were in Proctor for the MN State Rabbit Breeders state show. This place was clean, staff very friendly, breakfast was very good. No bad comments from me or my 2 boys. The boys loved the beds, they were very comfy.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Jodi
Very comfortable and clean. It was beyond what we expected, the staff was friendly and helpful, a great place too stay.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
This hotel is close enough to Duluth proper to get to everything. I wish there were some restaurants a bit closer besides McDonald's. The front desk staff was nice. The breakfast was just ok.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Nice hotel outside Duluth"
The service we received was great. The pool and jacuzzi in great conditions with extra towels so you we didnt have to use our room's. It's outside Duluth but at a very comfortable distance. Fall colors were impressive and the drive into town from the hotel was a beautiful experience
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
MN newly weds
"Priced right, but older hotel"
Great price if you're there to crash. Pool was ok. Hot tub was cool. I know this might have been a freak incident, but they had internet problems and no TV one night. Continental breakfast didn't have much variety. I stayed on the second floor and I could hear someone walking up above me. Good price for the area, but don't expect a spectacular stay for the price.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
J
"Good hotel outside of downtown Duluth."
Nice hotel! Room was nice, but you could hear a lot of noise from around you. Breakfast was very good.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
KC
Very clean hotel. The beds are suppose to be pillow top, they were extremely firm, too hard.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Very accommodating. They let us check in early."
Great stay, the staff was very accommodating allowing us to check in early.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Great hotel that will save you $$$"
We needed a night's stay in Duluth/Superior for business, but didn't want to pay high-summer vacation hotel rates. We chose this Best Western because of the very reasonable room rate. However, the property is one of the nicest 2-3 star hotels we've stayed in. Property is very well maintained, our room was clean, and everything was comfortable. Service was prompt and friendly. Just be aware that this hotel is off of a freeway exit and not near downtown Duluth. The only things you can walk to are the McDonalds and gas station at the same exit. However, we found the location very convenient and it only took a few minutes to drive to downtown.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"convi"
Ok except for noisy frig in the room
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Terri
"Stay Away"
When I first walked into the Best Western I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the staff was and the layout of the lobby. Then I went to my "Suite" which wasn't much bigger then a 12x12 cell with paper thin walls. I could hear everything that the rooms next to me were doing. When I went down to the pool I wanted to have a nice relaxing sit in the spa, while it was running it got to about 120 degree's and the chlorine was so thick that it caused you eyes to burn to the point you had to get out and leave the pool area. Along with the toxic chlorine smell there was no working bathroom in the pool area, if you needed to go and relieve yourself you had to go back to your room to do so.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Great price, clean and friendly staff."
We brought our two grandkids along. Pool was small, but warm and clean. Great breakfast.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
G'Ma
"Hotel overall was nice. Other guests not so much."
We had no problems with the hotel or it's staff. However, there was a group staying there that was going to a family wedding. All hours of the night there was stomping in the halls and loud voices. The adults were obviously intoxicated. Nothing was done about the noise level. That is our only complaint.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
MA
"comfortable stay"
nice place to stay. large rooms, clean and comfortable. make sure to get to breakfast early as it gets busy and may run out of some things.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Well worth the cost!"
I enjoyed everything about my stay at the Best Western Plus. We were close to the Canal for walking and dinner. The pool was clean and comfortable. Both my sister and I agreed the room was one of the cleanest we've stayed in.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"clean"
Right off I-35. Super close to spirit mountain and minutes from Canal Park and Park point. Very clean and well maintained. I would stay here again. Price was great for a King suite.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Becky
We were staying for the weekend to attend a wedding. Desk help was very nice when we let them know we were in town and wouldn't be back to our room until late. There was a little noise from some young people on Sat. night, but it didn't last long. Second night was much quieter. The breakfasts were great! No running out of food here! We loved the lobby coffee when we'd get back in the evenings! Check out was a little slow as there was nobody at the desk and it took awhile. No bell to ring either. We did have a great time, though!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Last night of North Shore trip"
We felt very comfortable and enjoyed this hotel very much: friendly, helpful staff, nice breakfast, clean rooms and halls. We were disappointed with only two things: the weight machine was broken and the WIFI did not work in the rooms. We had to go in the halls or the lobby to use the WIFI.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Vince&Debbie
"Overall good hotel"
This hotel was your standard hotel. It was in a decent location, had comfortable, clean rooms, a tasty free breakfast in the morning and a good pool. My only complaint is one that they can't control....there was an athletic team being loud in the common areas through most of the night there, but the hotel can't do much about that, so not upset about it. If in Duluth, I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Close enought to Apostle Isle"
Hotel was very comfortable and grandson enjoyed the pool.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
Carole B
"comfortable beds and nice rooms"
Everything was wonderful, the staff was great, room was clean and beds were great. The pool and hot tub were also very nice, I wish the pool had been a little warmer but otherwise everything was great and I would stay there again.
3 night trip Jun 7, 2014
MatthewF
"close to highway"
coffee all day long was good, hot tub was very warm and relaxing.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Stayed there due to early morning flight"
Bed was not comfortable . Mattress needs to be replaced. Very noisy air conditioner. Left before breakfast was served..
Other trip Jun 8, 2014