All hotels in Bridgeton, Missouri, United States of America

Dirty
    Bad breakfast
    Poor vibe
"Stay anywhere else!"
I really never leave reviews, but this place is pretty terrible - people need to be warned! Took a gamble finding a hotel last minute and we lost. Lobby looks okay and is misleading as to quality of the remainder of the hotel. The overall stench that lingers doesn't start until you leave the lobby! Our room was dank; holes in the walls and floors. So many building code violations, it's ridiculous. Random hairs were on the bedsheets and there were some carpet stains throughout. We had a non smoking room but the whole hall and room smelled like smoke. Luckily we were out for New Years so we maybe had to spend 5 hours in the room. I couldn't sleep with the smell, it was making me nauseous so we left as soon as we could. Will not recommend to anyone unless they are a smoker that lives in a crap hole making this hotel a minor upgrade. Look to the two hotels right next to this one, much better options.
Other trip Jan 2, 2016
MKE
I reserved a room for 6. You would think that would mean it would sleep six. Only accommodated for 4 to sleep. Unless it was expected for 3 people to sleep in a full size bed. Tv was virtually impossible to be viewed from one of our beds in the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
"Nothing fancy"
Hotels were difficult to find the weekend we stayed in St. Louis (Cardinals and Rams were playing at home). The only room left was a smoking room. I took it because we needed a place to stay. The gentleman at the desk was very pleasant and upbeat and the lady that checked us out was very nice, as well. The room smelled of smoke which I expected but it seemed like every time the air kicked on a thicker cigarette smell filled the air. I haven't been in a hotel for years that allowed any type of smoking in the building so I am not really sure how to evaluate the room. We had plenty of towels, wash cloths, etc. The bathroom was quite small and the door was difficult to close. Closets and room were a nice size. Overall, the room had what we needed. If I were to stay again, it definitely would have to be on the non-smoking side only.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Egalatheart
When we arrived at the hotel we were unable to get in the front door of the hotel. We arrived around 5 pm after driving for 8 hrs and I had to call someone b/c we could not open the front door. Bad sign...the person that came in after us had the same problem. Mysteriously the door problem was worked out after being told we had to pull it harder to enter. You should not have to do all that in order to enter an establishment.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"home"
Good room for the price
3 night trip Aug 22, 2015
leo
"Not worth the $$$$"
Location was in an industrial/business area. Had to drive to restaurants and entertainment. No hotel computer available for guest use (I had not brought my personal one). Breakfast was Grab n' Go. Room was ok. Not much extra amenities, so not worth the $$$ I paid, better to go to another chain hotel.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2015
"Hotel stay was not so pleasant."
The hotel stay was satisfactory. The room was spacious but the bathroom faucet did not work. Maintenance never did come by to fix after I reported to the manager.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Indifferent staff. No shampoo. Unacceptable breakfast and not consistent with hotels in the area for a similar price.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Get what you pay for...."
Room was old and sketchy. Bathtub stained. Stains on carpet. Front desk person was friendly. Landfill nearby smells rancid at night if in the parking lot.
1 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2015
Christi
"Not the best"
The room was just dirty. No other way to describe it. The walls and cabinets and every hard surface in the room looked like it needed a thorough scrubbing.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Room was clean. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was lacking in options. Vending machine didn't work. Female clerk on Sunday morning, July 12, 2015 had her music blaring, it was distracting and made it hard to communicate with her.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Not happy with our selection."
This hotel had no pool,no ice machine, and everything that u needed for the kitchen had to be checked out at the desk. We could only get additional towels if we took our dirty ones back. Will never stay here again.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that our amenities were not to your expectations. To uphold our company's high standards, I will be coaching our staff on the importance of clearly communicating our amenities during guest arrivals. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Linn
"OK hotel"
Booked hotel for a last minute family getaway. It was the only hotel that could accommodate my family size. Hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. I had to ask for extra bed sheets and pillows for the pull out bed as well as for the queen size bed due to several stains on the comforter and sheets. Beds were comfortable, hotel was noisy, room was not as clean as it could have been, there was a musty smokey smell throughout the hotel, could hear animals/people running above us all night, and there was not much to the breakfast.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Disgusting"
There were crumbs in one of the beds. Both beds had drity and stained bedding down to the mattress protector. Also, there were bugs in one of the beds, the kitchen, and the bathroom. There was also hair left on the bathtub.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Overall better than I'd expected"
We were surprised to see our room came with a kitchenette! That was perfect for us as we set the pack-n-play for our baby girl in there and she had her own little quiet space which was a huge bonus! There was a storm that night, so the electricity went out, so that caused the milk in the fridge to be questionable, but not really something the hotel could have done anything about. The only complaint is the "breakfast" was basically your choice between a muffin, granola bar, or apple... was hoping for a little more there.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Joel
"Extended stay for my short-term job in St. Louis"
Location is perfect as it is minutes from my new job. The surrounding area is very good and the building appearance is pleasing as well. The hotel staff was very good and courteous.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Doug
"Good except for bathroom"
Everything was fine except the bathroom was very dirty. Staff was great. It was good for what we needed.
3 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Stacey
"Nice little fixer upper..."
The condition of the room is rough. Missing wall hangings, falling wall hangings...self destructing coffee table...owners need to invest in updating. Pluses-clean fitness area, convenient location.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"wintery stayover"
Ok place, served it purpose. Warm, dry and a bed to sleep.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you were comfortable during your stay with us. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
Autumn
"Very friendly staff"
It was an ok place with very friendly staff. It was sort of noisy outside my room which was right off the elevator .
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We are happy to know that our staff was so friendly; however, I regret to read that your room was noisy due to the nearby elevator. I will work with my maintenance staff to better soundproof this room in particular, and to ensure that our elevator is working properly. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"An OK stay"
The room condition could have been better: Bathroom sink handle was off, Dirt in corners of bathroom, hallway needed vacuuming, etc. Overall for the price, it was OK. The beds were very comfortable, wireless was strong, staff were helpful. You need to ask at front desk for desired kitchen items.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Friendly Service!"
The customer service was amazing, warm and friendly. We enjoyed our stay and will return.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Cyndi
"Not so extended stay"
We were expecting more.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, I would like to learn what we could have done to make your stay better. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
curtis
"Relaxing, great place!"
Great Room! Thanks Extended Stay Owner! Thanks! Reasonable Rate!
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your room and our reasonable rates. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
50's, Caucasian
Pleasant, very quiet. Not there very long so didn't do much, just there to get some rest
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your stay. The staff and I are proud to have provided you with a comfortable and quiet stay. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Mrs. Lo
"Great rebound from a bad booking."
Booked a sight unseen hotel. When we got there after an 18 hour road trip, tired and ready for a shower and sleep,staff was still cleaning one of our rooms. She never came out with previous dirty sheets. We left and went to Extended Stay.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable stay after you had a negative experience at a different hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your clean, quiet room and our location during your stay with us. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
J
"Clean and efficient"
It was a short stay for me to get a nights rest and shower. It was 4 out of 5 all the way around! I got to shower and sleep in a clean room and thats what mattered. Thanks
1 night trip Nov 17, 2014
"Experienced"
No kitchenware, bathroom floor peeling up, bathtub was gross, 1 of the desk chairs was missing a wheel making it dangerous and trashy
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Ryan
"Not bad at all"
My mother stayed here and said she enjoyed it.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2014
Stay was okay for price.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us overall. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"pick another hotel. Not worth your money! !"
The floors were in terrible shape. Almost cut my foot on a separate section. There was also bloody snot on the wall by the bed. I will not be staying there with my family again.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Gary from Compass Global Group LLC"
Convenient. Front desk was awesome.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
Gary - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and awesome staff. Thank you again for your kind words. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"friendly staff bad shower"
Decor needs to be updated. Shower didnt work and toilet kept running. Bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly and prompt. Received voucher for free stay for shower problem.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Kristie
"VERY SURPRISED.. VERY SATISFIED!!!"
I've stayed at other Extended Stay locations in the St Louis area that were horrible.. I even got a refund for one stay.... So I had no good expectations of this hotel... Surprised I was.... great location.. I felt safe.. Clean.. Huge room with 2 queen beds..very friendly staff...the only problem was for a suite there was no coffee pot.dishes.skillets..fish liquid... I asked for plates which were provided because I had microwavable food... I will always stay at this location since I visit St Louis quite often..
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
CONNIE
"Nothing to write home about"
This was an OK hotel for a night or two, but I don't think it would be comfortable for an extended stay. The walls were pretty thin; I could hear everything happening around me. Thankfully, the neighbors were also interested in getting some sleep. While the room offered a kitchen, there were no utensils, pots/pans, or dinnerware. The location did appear as if it had undergone some recent renovations like updated flooring and bathrooms.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
LW
It was a decent hotel for the money. It wasn't fancy but the staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
nichole
"Beyond my expectations"
Beyond my expectations for the price. A good value.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Worth what you pay."
Yes this hotel is dated, but it is far from the worst hotel I've ever stayed in as some have stated. Room was adequate for what I needed it for, which was a place to sleep. If your expecting a 5 star hotel where everything appears brand new, for $50 a night this is not the place for you. Location is good and quiet at night, traffic picks up during the day a little. All in all, to save me a 100 mile drive after I've worked 12 hours for $50 I will stay here again. If it was even $75 a night I would probably look elsewhere.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
It is so rewarding to read that you had a quiet night stay with us. I am thrilled to know that your room met your needs and that you found our location to be quiet and convenient. I'm glad to read that you will stay with us again. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Douglas
"Extended Stay America"
The room was a lot more dated than the pictures showed but it was comfortable
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to read that your stay was comfortable overall; however, we do apologize that you felt your room was outdated. I will be working with my maintenance staff to make updates to improve our guest experience. Once more, thank you for your review. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Margaret
"Nice staff and pleasant experience"
The hotel was older and showed signs of wear. Our room was large with a kitchen which was nice. We were welcomed with a smile and the person at the front desk was very friendly. Overall a good stay for the price.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
Thank you for posting such a great review. We are glad to read that you found your room to be spacious and that your appreciated your fully-equipped kitchen. The staff and I are proud to have provided you with friendly service. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Good hotel for the price"
One of many choices in the area, found the staff to be nice, cordial and helpful. The parking lot did not go all the way around the building for access from either side, found beds to be comfortable and free wi fi is a plus. I like the wood floors in the front of the room. I would think dishes would already be available in the kitchen area and if there is a problem with guest taking them it would be charged to their bill. Over all a satisfactory choice of hotel for the price.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such kind things about the staff. We are glad to read that you found your bed comfortable and that you enjoyed our free Wi-Fi. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Aaron
"Bathroom was disgusting"
After entering into the room...it appeared to be clean. But then I entered the bathroom and it was filthy dirty. The tub was dirty and then toilet was clogged and disgusting. I called to the front desk to the girl on staff who was very friendly and helpful. She quickly moved us to another room. When she came to the first room she asked for the card on the bed to see who signed it which would tell her who cleaned the room....but there was no signature on the card. The room she moved us to had a card also but no signature on who inspected the room. Huge red flag! I like to stay at this hotel because the location is convenient and the rate is good. But the over all feel of the hotel seems dirty to me
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am sorry to read of the cleanliness issues with your bathroom. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am reviewing our cleanliness and inspection procedures with my housekeeping staff. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Economical, perfect for my needs."
It was very quiet during the week. One could open a window for fresh air and is surrounded with trees. The staff is friendly, helpful. I was in town for family business and did not need extra amenities.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
RV
"Alright for the price"
It was obvious that the bed and shower was very clean, you could smell the bleach and I checked for bedbugs. But the bathroom floor had hair from at least 4 different people on it. But we just kept our shoes on. It was more important to me that the bed was clean. Like I said we knew we weren't going to walk into the Hilton for 50 bucks in St Louis.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are glad to read that you were satisfied overall and that you found our hotel to be a good value; however, please accept our apologies that the bathroom floor had cleanliness issues. I will be meeting with my staff to review our cleanliness standards and inspection procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Mandy
"Be careful of $100 security deposit"
I had been asked to give $100 cash to check in when I arrived at 8 PM last Friday night. Unfortunately, I always bring my credit cards with me but with little cash. After rejected by the front desk of this hotel, I decided to call Hotel.com to seek some help. Unfortunately again, I had been told I still can not stay without the $100 cash deposit and my prepaid fee is nonrefundable. :( For those who do not like to bring too much cash with themselves when travelling outside should beware of this ridiculous policy.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"SMH"
This was the most sick and dirty hotal I have ever been in i would never go back i paid for two day but check out eary on the first day
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. It upsets me to hear that you experienced such severe cleanliness issues during your stay. I am sorry for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have met with my housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness and inspection procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
"Got the job done"
Cheap. If you just need a place to crash this will do.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that we were able to provide you with a satisfactory visit. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great location and value in St Louis metro area."
Great Value. Good central location.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you had a great stay. I am so pleased to read that you appreciated our central location and that you found us to be a great value. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"It was not a good stay for the first night"
They put me in a room where their was smoking it was dirty and had bugs but the staff was nice but still need update
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. It upsets me to hear that your room had a smoke odor and a pest issue. I am sorry for your experience. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are working to ensure that all guests follow our smoking policies to prevent your experience from being repeated. As well, I have contacted our pest services company and they will be treating our rooms. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Well worth the price"
Had trouble keeping the room for much time at a decent price but otherwise wonderful.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were satisfied with your stay overall; however, it was disheartening to read that you felt our rates were expensive. Your feedback will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014