All hotels in Bridgeton, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3125 Rider Trl S, Bridgeton, MO, 63045, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

2.7
"Not impressed at all, would not recommend"
This was our first experience with Extended Stay America and it might be our last. I dont know if we just happened to receive a sub par room or if the other rooms were similar to ours. First the shower still had a wash cloth and bar of soap from the previous guests. The condition of the walls were very poor, I could see a lot of previously repaired holes in the drywall (poorly repaired). The room seemed very sparse/utilitarian with thin/minimal bankets and pillows, the shower appeared to not have been cleaned (mold in the corners and also containing the used wash cloth/bar of soap and what appeared to be fingernail/toenail clippings on the floor) and the pillows felt thin and flat. Overall there was not a comfortable or inviting feel to the room. The staff seemed nice although we didn't stay long(we only needed the room for the night). We stayed at other hotel chains in the area during our trip and although this hotel was priced similarly it did not measure up in terms of comfort, quality or cleanliness.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
Bryan - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the cleanliness of our hotel did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are properly cleaned prior to the arrival of our guests. As well, I apologize that your pillows and blankets did not meet your needs. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Bryan
"Bad room"
Rooms were a mess not a good choice only good thing was the customer service
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff. Still, it disappoints me to learn that our level of cleanliness did not meet our normal standards. I will meet with our entire staff to review our cleaning procedures and policies to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Again, thank you for the comments. We hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with a better experience in the near future
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Kierra jones
"Don't stay here!"
Walked in to a dark lobby with a moldy smell. Very outdated. Desk clerk and her "friend" were very rude. I left wouldn't stay there one night!
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I am so disappointed to hear that you found the smell of our lobby to be unsatisfactory. Please accept my apology. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure this issue is addressed right away. As well, I apologize that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am sorry to hear that we did not achieve this goal. I really appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
2 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"GREAT STAY"
very comfortable and close by work
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2014
"god awful hotel."
we travel extensively and it was the absolute worst room we have ever been in. had no light cover, duct tape was holding down carpet, broken glass in a picture frame that had fallen off wall and was behind a cabinet, dirty towel hanging up for us to use and a nasty washcloth left in the shower.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the issues you had during your stay. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have addressed your comments with our staff and we are working to improve our offerings so that your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
"I can't complain."
It was pretty good. Room was clean. Staff was friendly. Rates weren't that bad. I would stay again. Never was looking for anything fancy.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
Thank you for your great review of our hotel. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff and your clean room during your stay with us. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
DoctorKen2k
"Not Bad"
We have stayed at this hotel many times in the past 4 years. It needs some remodeling and updates, but the price is well worth it. It is 5 min from 2 casinos and 10 min from the airport. It is great to have a fridge, microwave, stove to use on longer stays. The quality of employees has greatly improved since the first time we stayed here in 2010.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
Jessica - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and your fully equipped kitchen. As well, I am happy that you were pleased with our staff. We appreciate your feedback regarding the condition of our hotel and your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
I enjoy my stay would do again
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
P. Edwards
"Bathroom out of commission!"
The first room we stayed in, the toilet kept clogging and wouldn't flush all the way. After plunging it ourselves, they moved us to a new room and the same thing happened. We got our money back for the second night and left early.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that you had to experience toilet issues. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will make sure that we stay on top of all maintenance issues to make sure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
"Very nice room for a very economical price."
The room was very comfortable and clean. However, the bathroom showed signs of deterioration (rust, clogged drain, cracked caulking). The desk clerk was very cordial and helped me get a refund from Expedia for a cancellation the next night (I didn't need the room as previously planned), which was very much appreciated. I was a bit disturbed, later in the evening as I was returning to the motel, by what appeared to be a prostitute walking in the entrance. She didn't check in at the desk and went straight to the elevator. Her attire was definitely "questionable" - maybe a costume party?? The desk clerk was not at her post at the time. With all that said, I WILL be staying again. Thank you.
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
Room was clean,service was mediocure,loud customers on the same floor and never enough towels.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Remodel"
Due for refurbishing. new carpet new couches
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Latricia Collins
"Great getaway spot!"
Great place to stay if you wanna relax and get some use out of a room.
2 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2013
J.
Very nice if you where staying longer with the full kitchen.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"horrible front desk check in experience"
Even though i had a reservation here, when i showed up to check in the front desk employee seemed as though she did't know who i was. After spelling my name out to her 3 different times and giving her my license she saw my name in the system. She then did not know what room to put me in. I had to wait at the front desk while she checked multiple rooms to see if they were ready. She then told me that I could get a room but I'd have to wait for her to bring me some pillows later on. This was on a Sat night at 1:30 am and I had been waiting at this front desk for 20-25 min. I got so frustrated with this lady that I just left and went down the street to another hotel and had to pay full price on a room.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that your check in was not process in a timely manner. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am retraining my front desk staff on providing an efficient check-in process and ensuring rooms are prepared for scheduled guest. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Ok for the price!"
The guest staff of terrible and rude. They don't provide basic sanitary items like shampoos, conditioner and trash cans. There was no proper blanket in the room. Over all it was ok experience.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"bad experience"
Even though the price was decent, the process of checking in using Hotel.com seemed disconnected. Hotel.com told us that they showed the confirmation was booked and in Extended Stays system. When we arrived, the booking was not in their system, and it took over 1/2 hour for ES to get the confirmation from Hotel.com., and get us moving toward the room. In the room, we found items in the refrigerator, razor blade on top of fridge, mold growing ( or black spots ) on the shower curtain where it was touching the tub, black mold or dirt and hair in the tub, Looked like someone might have started renovating some of this room, and left stuff in the room to finish at another time. I suspect this room wasn't supposed to be used, but was given to us to fill the unregistered booking at the last minute. Apologies were given at the front desk, but no discount or compimentary rebates were offered.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Jim Fitzpatrick
"Not worth the money!"
My room was filthy! There was a hair tie with hair in it on the nightstand. The coffee table was sticky, it clearly had not been cleaned. No towels, washclothes, or soap! Reported it to front desk, asked them to call while I was gone to fix the issues. Came back with nothing resolved. The only good thing about my stay was the manager extended my checkout so I could attend church services!
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your room did not meet your expectations. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are going to be deep cleaning your room, including shampooing carpets. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
I asked for non smoking and room smelled like smoke. Need to air room out or add air freshener in room to get rid if smoke smell.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Two nights"
The room layout was o.k. but it is 20 years old and shows it. I can see why they had a "special". The couch smelled like urine, the shower was broken, mold in the bathroom and the elevator was down. On my way out I called the front desk to tell them about the shower but nobody answered the phone. It is a place where people stay for weeks at a time for a low price.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The housekeeping and customer service issues that you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I have shared your comments with my team and the housekeeping and maintenance team will pay special attention to correct the things that you brought to my attention such as the unfavorable smells and unacceptable condition of the bathroom. I also apologize that we were not available before your departure to discuss these issues. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Under New Management"
This hotel had a new manager that had only been there a couple of weeks and she is still in the process of finding out the problems. My room was a problem. The recliner was absolutely broken down and listing to port. (leaning to the left) and the toilet seat was broken.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
Kenny
"not good"
price was good, rooms very old, staff was 1 overworked person, not a good area, wont stay again
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
bryan
"Get what you pay for"
Get what you pay for. Most of the staff were nice. Room didnt look like pictures online but it was still pretty decent for only $45 a night. No bugs. Bed was smaller than a queen but we didnt care because we were never in the room and literally only needed a place to sleep for two nights. Hotel doesnt supply complementary shampoo and conditioner, so bring your own. Also if you need to dry your hair bring your own dryer. Lighting wasnt too good for getting ready. But overall, Ill stay here again for such cheap rates.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Nasty hotel!!"
Our feet were black from walking on the carpet, the carpet was stained and the bathroom and kitchen weren't mopped and had mud on them. There isn't a breakfast. The only thing they had was a basket of muffins and apples. Will never stay here again. Skanky!
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Kam
"Very quiet and relaxing"
The staff was ver ver friendly made sure all need were meet
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
edward
"Safe, clean and value"
The staff treated me like a First Class passenger! The hotel was older, but clean and in good condition.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Jay F
"Close to the concert"
We were very satisfied, nice staff, We stayed in room 210 It wasn't fancy but, it was clean and comfortable and a good bargain which is what we wanted for the night. We will be back!!!!!
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2013
Thought this would be a good choice, as we were coming in from Chicago to see Kid Rock at the Verizon Amphitheatre and it is under 3 miles from the hotel. However, no swimming pool, no ice machines, no hair dryers. The staff were very helpful & pleasant. Rooms were old, but clean & beds were comfortable.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Patty
"Never again"
First room I was assigned to was not cleaned. Moved to different room which had a terrible smell, I had to buy air freshener. 3 of 4 bulbs were out in bathroom. There was no toilet paper, front desk said they were out. I had to buy my own. When I owned the fridge in the kitchen a cockroach ran out. I used a while can of air freshener over 5 days and the smell persisted.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Dale
There was no toilet paper available in my room. Front desk informed me there was none in-house. Given boxes of facial tissues. RIDICULOUS
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
disappointed
"Super Disorganized"
My friends and I were going to stay for a few days in St Louis and we booked a room with a queen bed and when we called the hotel they told us that there would also be a sleeper-sofa. We got to the room - 1 queen size bed & no sleeper-sofa. There were no other rooms available for the night, therefore, my friend had to sleep on the floor. There was also a condom wrapper in the bedside drawer which goes to show that cleaning isn't important to the hotel staff. Some members of the night staff were rude as hell; giving attitude when we politely asked for more pillows and blankets because my friend had to make a makeshift bed on the floor.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Kate
"Not very good."
Feces on the sofa bed mattress and the springs broken, my grandson climbed up on the bed to go the sleep and ended up on the floor. The other room had the same problem with the sofa bed springs being broken. Slept on the sofa. Carpet needed to be cleaned or replaced. One of the rooms didn't have toilet paper in it.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Darla
"NEVER Again"
I was extremely disappointed. I was in a Non-Smoking room that smelled like it was a smoking room sprayed with air freshener. there was no toilet paper so I called the desk and they said they would bring me some right away...well 15 minutes later I had to call again because they hadn't brought it. there was mold in the shower. the lights flickered really bad every time you turned them on. the bed was SO uncomfortable that I barely got any sleep...walls are super thin...fridge was dirty...i'm never staying at this hotel again
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
meghan
"Don't bother.."
We decided to go here because of the price and that we were going to stay for 4 nights. When we arrived the hotel employees were very nice, but the place just wasn't up to par at all. The hot tub and pool was not working and was green and nasty. They said they were working on it but that was one of the main reason we were staying in a hotel in the first place was the pool. The room was rough, the stove was bent in, their was no toilet paper holder and there wasn't even a bar of soap offered in the bathroom. The couch was not very clean nor was the table it was very beaten up.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
Lena
"Centrally located"
Overall for the price it was very nice. Room was clean and in good condition. Only real issue was no shower wash, shampoo or even hand soap. had to go track some down.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
there was a new bug everynight in the room.
5 night business trip Jul 14, 2013
The staff was amazing! The hotel conditions were terrible. There was garbage all around the bed under the dust ruffle. No remote for TV to be found anywhere. No soap. Dirty dishes in cabinets. The "on the go breakfast" consisted of and orange and two granola bars sitting on a shelf in the lobby. I'm not sure why anyone would consider an "extended stay" in the room we were given.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
Rooms were outdated and cheap but perfect for after a verizon wireless concert. Was kind of afraid something would crawl out of the kitchen cabinets. Front desk gal was great when we forgot to print one of our concert tickets.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"Hey, it's a place to crash"
My non smoking room had cigarette burns in numerous places and still stank like smoke. The section of the wall where the A/C unit was installed, you could actually see outside around it from the saw cuts and lack of caulk which lead to a few flies and mosquitoes in my room. Nothing too dramatic or dirty in the room though. It had a nice kitchen and very apartmenty feel. I would definitely stay here again, if for nothing the convenience of being close to the amphitheater. I would say it was worth the price I paid.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Josh
For the price it was acceptable.
3 night trip Jun 24, 2013
"Bathroom"
This hotel could be nicer if only it was shown some TLC. The bathroom in my room had mold all over the shower curtain! I wish I could post photos!
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
ABC
Housekeeping arriving prior to 930 AM with check out at 11 even with Do Not Disturb sign on door. Mold/mildew on shower curtain. Only 2 pillows on bed. Crumbs on desk chair and in refrigerator door. The free wireless speed was abysmal.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Very nice, clean rooms, polite staff, great location, would recommend to family and friends
Trip with friends May 29, 2013
"Very convenient for the graduation that weekend"
Excellent
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"Would not stay there again."
There was not second bed in the room, no mattras in the couch. Electricity was not working and so we could not use the bathroom.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
"Better and better."
We have stayed there several times now and each time we have seen more improvements made. A great value getting better and better.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Ok for price & close to airport"
Shower not working well..toilet seat coming off. Staff was nice though. Hotel was priced well but it just looked cheap..furnishing/flooring looked more like K Mart. Liked the laundry room.
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
Cathy
"I would stay again"
Hotel was located near a commercial park close to the freeway. The hotel was better than I expected, although I had low expectations everything was pretty fair to good. No 4 star hotel, but no issues either. I felt safe in the area, but did witness a dv fight outside the morning of my checkout, which did concern me a little. Adequate free parking, all basic necessities in the kitchen, only 2 towels in the bathroom, and the shower nozzle didn't spray too perfect, but I would stay here for an affordable night again.
Other trip Apr 23, 2013
Kerri
"Cozy, comfortable, conveniant"
clean, comfortable room, with comforts of home!!
2 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"Great Stay for the price!"
The room was clean and comfortable. This place was at a great price and I was impressed because I have stayed at some holes in the wall for much more. Would stay again.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2013