All hotels in Bellingham, Washington, United States of America
4160 Guide Meridian St, Bellingham, WA, 98226, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Enjoyed the Stay"
enjoyed the hot tub, breakfast, and the room was clean and everything working order. Enjoyed my stay I don't think i could have asked anything more.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Good place to stay"
A friend very familiar with Bellingham recommended this Holiday Inn. It didn't disappoint me. It was an average room with typical accomodations. Quiet despite its location just off a major street located near Bellis Fair shopping area. Hot tub was very beneficial after long bicycle ride. Staff worked extra hard to get breakfast early for departing riders next morning.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Patrick
"Great stay."
Was pleased with everything. Top quality for the price.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Schutz
"Friendly Service. Clean Room."
The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was clean and tidy. Very easy access to I-5 and Town Centre. The only thing lacking was a fan/vent in the bathroom.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Great value"
clean, comfortable and convienient for Bellingham airport. Had breakfast ready early for us as we had an early flight. All staff were very friendly and helpful. Great pizza delivered to our room. Would definately stay again.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
Kjh
"Best Holiday Express experience"
There is a beautifully landscaped patio and the indoor pool is full of natural light. The staff, with one notable exception, was remarkably warm and efficient. Peaceful surroundings in the midst of every convenience. The decor in the rooms was average but common areas made up for that. Notable exception was by a woman desk person who expressed remarkable indiffence to a reservation problem that meant we had to leave the hotel for another. We were staying here for two weeks while we waited for work to be done on our home. The work took longer than expected and we needed another two weeks. We had not extended or reservation and they were booked. All we wanted was to be able to come back and stay here rather than go twenty miles away. She could care less, twice, when we asked it there was a solution. When I decided to ask another front desk person they managed to get us back in after two days for the next twelve days after genuinely express a desire to help. Because we have two pets, we were restricted to pet friendly hotels.
13 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"great prices easy to get to"
We were in town for a baseball tournament. The hotel was a few miles from the park but was easy to get too. Staff was very nice and had a great breakfast. The carpet was a bit stained in our room but other than thtat very happy and would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
baseball mom
"Comfort issue"
Everything was nice enough except the bed. There is a mattress pad on it that must have plastice in its construction. It reminded me of a hospital bed. Every time you rolled over it crackled because of the plastic in the mattress cover. Also the mattress itself was uncomfortably firm.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"Staff was very nice and always helpful"
The staff were all very nice and helpful from the front desk to the cleaning crew. Hotel was very clean.
9 night business trip May 13, 2013
Very comfortable hotel
1 night trip May 11, 2013
"Fine in a pinch"
Overall, it was what I expected except that the beds were absolutely hard as a rock. Miserable!
Other trip May 11, 2013
Dawna
"Looks good"
Overall appearance was great, but, why don't they make rooms more soundproof? Loud overhead, loud next door, and bangs with every door closing. The next door shower was louder than when we used ours, and at 4:30 am., that's not good! Not a very peaceful night. On the positive side, it was a clean hotel, nice pool and hot tub, very friendly staff, and great breakfast.
1 night trip May 5, 2013
Sue
the hotel was very clean and affordable and the pool was a perfect temperature. The breakfast was yummy.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2013
"Too much Money for location!"
Expensive for more than one night stay, the breakfast was really good, the only downside is that very small area to get food for the amount of guest stay at night, it took 10 minutes to get coffee and cinnamon rolls.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2013
"Average"
This hotel has been remodeled in the lobby. However, the room are still the old motel6/holiday inn style rooms I remember from childhood. The TVs are new, the rooms are clean and in good order....just older body style.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2013
Only complaint is that the doors to all rooms slam shut with a loud bang, making it impossible to sleep later than when the first person on your floor leaves their room the first time in the morning. Some soft close hinges on room doors would be good idea here.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Sandi
"Standard Holiday Inn Express"
Nothing special. Just your standard, clean Holiday Inn Express. Would stay again if I'm ever in the area.
2 night business trip Apr 8, 2013
Bryan
"Reservation FAIL"
I use Hotels.com frequently for work, and when I booked this place I had reserved a single king non smoking. When I showed up for my reservation, all they had left was a smoking room. Still disappointed that they have these rooms even available, the hotel was nice enough, but I was just extremely disappointed that I had to sleep through that.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2013
"Adequate stay, but double charged me"
My family and I stayed at the hotel for four nights. The room was fine, if not a little loud and worn out, and the staff was fine as well. One thing to note is that I paid for the stay through Expedia, but they (the front desk staff) also charged my credit card for the stay in addition to putting two additional holds on the card for incidentals.... and I had to call them to get a (400$ +) refund on the charge (this was not for the holds for incidentals... this was an actual second charge for the stay). In addition, if you are going to Bellingham to explore Fairhaven and the downtown area, I should note that this hotel is far away from these locations (more of a strip mall area).
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
"Quiet Place"
Nice place, no traffic noise as it's off the main road. Great breakfast!
2 night family trip Jan 25, 2013
"Heard to much"
Walls were thin! Could hear guest next door showering.
Other trip Jan 31, 2013
I thought overall it was satisfying, the service was great, the king size bed was great, the shower was outstanding along with the bathroom size. Only small complaint was the noise of the fan on the heater.But we eventually turned that off. Location of the hotel driveway was hard to find along with the parking. But overall it was a 4+.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
We were home for Christmas. The location is great. The front desk staff was really friendly and accommodating. Two things I would change are: better towels - the ones in the bathroom are so thin. And the heater is soooo noisy we couldn't sleep and had to turn it off, but then we got cold.
5 night business trip Dec 22, 2012
Would stay again
1 night trip Dec 21, 2012
"Difficult to find"
The hotel is rundown and in need of remodel. Location is in a high traffic area and not easily located.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2012
"Not too bad"
Perfect breakfast,nice staff,clean bathroom but a bit noisy,can't sleep until 1:00
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"Busy commercial and business location"
A typical Holiday Inn in a business park one block from the shopping area. Make sure your room is not near the elevators and ice machines. Very noisy.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2012
BobZ
"Convenient location"
The hotel was fine but would not be our first choice next time.
6 night trip Nov 7, 2012
"Good value, good bed, worth booking."
We had a great stay. Was very impressed with spacious room. Had everything we needed.
Other trip Oct 28, 2012
"Comfortable bed & pillows"
The best thing about this hotel is that the bed was comfortable and everything was super clean and in good condition. I love that they have a sheet on top of the blanket as well as under it and that you have a choice of pillows - firm or soft.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2012
Pam
"close to mall and other area shopping."
The hotel was what I expected for my stay. Clean, comfortable, pool, hot tub, and close to shopping.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
TDE
Somehow I ended up in a smoking room, the hotel said they had no other rooms available for me, not sure if I believe that. It was a bad night breathing the remnants of past smokers all night.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2012
Dwight
"Holiday Inn Bellingham"
The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel was a bit hard to find (the sign was hard to see until you went past it). The breakfast was nice and directly across the street was a mall (a lot of nice restaurants). The pool was nice and the front desk people were friendly.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2012
Jo
It worked well for us. We had 2 dogs with us and were not planning to stay in the NW very long, but a family member passed away while we where there. I am a priority rewards member, but didn't realize the Holday Inn Express was pet friendly. thanks
1 night trip Sep 2, 2012
"College parents"
The hotel was clean and appeared well kept. The counter staff was pleasant. The only complaint was the thin walls and listening to the occupant next door snore all night.
Other trip Aug 10, 2012

We have stayed at this Holiday Inn Express many times, and usually have had no complaints. However, this time I was completely unimpressed with the check-in. The staff was not friendly, and gave the impression you were doing them a favor rather than the other way around, which a check-in should be. Will consider other hotels on our next stop in Bellingham.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Happy at the Holiday Inn Express"
We love the hotel. We take our dogs with us when we travel to the states and prices are good, hotel clean and fantastic gym. Lot's of green space to walk the dogs. The breakfast (included) is fresh, hot and yummy! I recommend this hotel to my friends.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Candice
The room was comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Very convient to shopping and not far from the air"
Had a great sleep excellent breakfast close to shopping and the airport
Response by Holiday Inn Express Bellingham
Thank you so much for leaving us a review about your stay. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and your location!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Fix those doors!"
Great room and nice to have something large enough for us and our dog but a terribly noisy hotel. The constant slamming of doors which are on springs drove us nuts but the end of the weekend. We could hear the people above us stomping around.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Bellingham
Thank you for leaving us a review! We are currently trying to find a solution for the doors, thank you for commenting on them. We are glad you enjoyed the rest of your stay!
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great value for price"
We came to Bellingham from Vancouver, BC, just to get out of town for a few days. We picked the hotel based on the photos and price and we were not disappointed. The rooms and building were extremely clean and nice looking. The pool and hot tub were great and are in a lovely setting (not in the basement, like many hotels). The breakfast provided was EXCELLENT. We would definitely stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Bellingham
Dear Krissy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your return.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Krissy
The hotel was clean and comfortable. We were greeted when we arrived and also each time we walked past the check in counter. The breakfast was great with lots of variety. The hotel was close to lots of shopping. We would definitely choose this hotel in the future.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Bellingham
Thank your for your great comments on our hotel. We appreciate all of our guests and look forward to their stays with us. Come see us soon. Regards,
2 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
Ross
"Comfortable and affordable hotel close to shopping"
We were pleased with our weekend stay. Our room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was good and all staff were very friendly and efficient. The location is great for a shopping expedition. The exercise room was great for my 2 daughters. We will definitely return.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Bellingham
We are glad you enjoyed our stay and were able to use the full size gym next door. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Close to shopping and the hotel"
Definately friendly and helpful staff. Would stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Bellingham
Thank you for leaving a review. We look forward to your return.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Bev and Roy
"was just an overnight before flying out to Vegas"
comfortable and located near the airport, staff was friendly and helpful
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Hunter2
"Clean, affordable hotel in Bellingham."
Very accommodating staff! The breakfast was big and the pool was great.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Convenient for shopping"
Comfortable bed and excellent breakfast. Was close to shopping and dining
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Updated hotel close to shopping"
Pleasant,helpful staff. A little far from more fine dining in town, however, many family style restaurants were nearby.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Bellingham- Perfect hotel, great price."
We were wowed by this Holiday Inn Express. All new room decor, nice pool, right off the freeway. We were biking from Seattle to Vancouver and they even let us keep our bikes in the room. Since there were a group of us, the staff came in early to lay out breakfast (great breakfast). I'd stay here again in a minute--close to airport, Bellis Fair, etc.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Great place"
Good location for Costco and some shopping. Staff is great and the hotel is clean and we'll maintained.
1 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2014