All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America

Mini

TripAdvisor reviews for Residence Inn Branson

"Very nice stay!"
08/27/15 MCroRome Rome
We had a very nice stay, from costumer service to room amenities, everything was very good. Breakfast was much better than other Residence Inns we have stayed at. It has a really good location, a few minutes from The Tanger Outlet, Sight and Sound Theatre and The Landing in downtown Branson.
"My Branson Trip"
08/26/15 Sharon8372 Buffalo, New York
The hotel needs some uplifting. The walls are all gouged as you enter towards the elevator. Also it was so crowded in the breakfast room,that people were standing and holding their plates to eat. On our second night we did not get any maid service, and I had to take the dirty towels out of the room having to look for a maid to give them to,I finally found a maid and continued to hand her our dirty laundry and had to ask for clean towels. This has never happened at a Marriott property before and I certainly hope it doesn't happen again
"Great Place to Stay in Branson"
08/19/15 BransonRegular Texas
Just blocks off the main strip on the yellow route so it has easy access. The hotel is not new but it is very nice and the rooms are great suites with kitchens that include a full size refrigerator which is great if you have kids. Big flat screen televisions in every room and they remodel this hotel frequently, always adding the latest features. Breakfast is wonderful every single day. We love Residence Inn and wouldn't stay anywhere else when we are in Branson. Plus it's dog friendly and has an excellent staff that always attends to any need you have.
"Great Place to stay"
08/11/15 William D Columbia, Missouri
Wife and I and Grand Daughter spent 2 nights here. Is a good clean facility. Breakfast was great. Very quiet in rooms. Set up like a condo. We had 2 bedroom, 2 bath, kitchen unit. Reasonable price although it was 40 dollars higher for Thursday night than it was Wednesday night. Don't quite understand that policy. Hampton does the same thing. Would go back and stay again because of the +'s!!!
"Not the best"
08/07/15 Sonya W
We stayed here during the last night of our vacation the last week of July 2014. This was one of only a few available hotels on a Friday night do we were glad. The 3 nights prior we stayed at the Marriot willow lodge and this hotel was only about $15 cheaper so we thought it would be comparable. It was not. We heard the people staying on the floor above us walking all night. The pull out sleeper sofa was unbearably uncomfortable.....and squeaky. The pool was I indoors and greenish. Overall it was not fitting the higher price tag.
"NEVER stay at Residence Inn Branson!"
08/06/15 KarlSuggs Tulsa, Oklahoma
I have been a Gold Rewards member for many years. Obviously, here that doesn't mean anything. This was the worst experience I have had at any Marriott property. We started out with our two rooms not being ready when promised. The desk clerk made excuses, such as "one of our housekeepers quit", then went on, "another housekeeper broke her hand" and "now each housekeeper has eleven rooms to do." Bottom line . . . We did not get our room keys for over an hour after they were to have been ready for us. Next, one of the rooms had a sewer-like smell coming from the bathroom sink. When we called downstairs, we were told, "Maintenance is gone and there's nothing we can do about it." They did offer us the chance to move (away from our adjacent room) onto another floor (away from our other family members). They said that it was "the only room available." We found out later the next day from the housekeeper that they WERE already aware of that odor problem, saying, "It's been that way since the last people left a few days ago. They were really messy people. We tried everything, but it's still there." So, they KNEW about the problem, yet put a Gold Elite member in the room that had problems - without fixing the problem FIRST! . . . UNACCEPTABLE! Then, the sofa bed in that same room was found to be sub-standard. It was horrible. No padding. My granddaughter got sheets from our other room - then slept on the FLOOR! Both bedrooms had five-to-eight-inch rips in the "room-darkening" shades. This was visibly obvious to anyone walking into the rooms. Why it was not previously addressed? That's a good question. On our last night, we requested a late checkout, and was told that 1:00 pm would be alright. I requested a 2:00 pm checkout, to which I was told to "talk with the manager in the morning when you come down for breakfast." I asked the same of the male manager sitting behind the desk, who told me, "No. 1:00 pm is as late as we can give. We're full." When I mentioned the over-an-hour delay on getting our rooms at check-in, he smugly told me, "Well. we're giving you until 1:00 pm. That should make up for that problem." This was a totally inappropriate response! I will NEVER stay at this property again. I will tell everyone I know that this property is NOT a good place to stay. Quite frankly, this property has NO business wearing the Marriott badge. It IS NOT WORTHY! (In fact, I deserve a refund for my stay.) I expect better than this from a Marriott property.
"Only for a pet."
08/02/15 Katherine C Prescott, Arkansas
We stayed here because it's one of the few places you can take your pet close to the strip. It was ok once we got in but I was not that thrilled with the front desk staff. My kids could not swim in the pool because the chlorine was so strong. My daughter LOVES to swim. She went once for about ten minutes and never asked to go again. We were there for 4 nights. The grounds were unkempt and it was not easy to walk my puppy. The housekeepers were very friendly. I love Residence Inn, but this one was subpar.
"Overnight getaway"
07/18/15 Doug S Fayetteville, Arkansas
Being a Platinum Elite Marriott Rewards member I tend to see and experience a lot of Marriott properties. The room was nice, clean, well equipped and comfy. Was on second floor so our neighbors overhead were a bit noisy. The check in was a bit different on arrival. The receptionist was on the phone in a heated conversation with a previous guest and I felt it was inappropriate to have arriving guests hear it all. And therefore it also took quite some time to check in. All in all a good property.
"Neutral about hotel stay"
07/01/15 AyanaMap Puerto Rico
I am neutral about the staff and hotel in general. The staff was not exactly friendly, but I did not have to deal with them much. Breakfast was a typical average hotel breakfast. There was nothing special about it. Hotel room was clean and they provided the extra towels I asked for when I booked the room. There was nothing special about the room. The back elevator is very slow, otherwise the grounds and hotel were decent. The hotel is in a very good spot close to many of the activities, restaurants, shows, and museums in Branson. Overall, the hotel stay was average.
"Friendly place"
07/01/15 Kim G Tulsa, Oklahoma
The people in Brandon Missouri are some of the friendliest people I've been around. And the staff at Residence Inn were welcoming and helpful. Rooms are clean, great selection of snacks (midnight junk food) and other food items, and the evening social foods were delicious too as well as a nice change of pace. My only concern was the breakfast was not so desirable. We decided to go out for breakfast rather than eat the bland powdered eggs and the watered down Canadian bacon circles.