All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
280 Wildwood Dr, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

4.8
"Best stay ever!"
Our stay here was great! On our 3 day stay our room was always clean and ready to go. It was a great central location for all of the shows and activities that we did. The women who prepared the breakfast were amazing, keeping everything replenished and fresh. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely return here.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
Melinda
"good price"
We stayed at this hotel 2 years ago and the experience was great and could not wait to go back. This time the furnishings was very worn and the breakfast was disappointing. On a high note the staff was great.
Other trip Aug 3, 2012
"Weekend at Branson,"
We stay 3 nights there. And had a good time. It was very HOT but it was ok.
Other trip Jul 24, 2012
Robert,
"Mini vaca with sister"
Every staff member we encountered was friendly and professional.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2012
Teresa D
"Very Nice Hotel"
Very nice hotel and the people are great!! The hallways could use a sprucing up and the room furniture is starting to show wear, but the room was very comfortable and clean and the hotel is in a very convenient location. Would definitely stay again.
5 night family trip Jul 15, 2012
MSR
"Very good week long stay"
Good breakfast, but crowded. Exterior patio could use upgrade. Otherwise fine stay. Good value, I would do it again
7 night trip Jul 7, 2012
Room was clean, staff was friendly. Kids enjoyed the pool and the evening snacks were a nice touch also.
5 night family trip Jul 8, 2012
Great place to stay! Very friendly staff. Helpful.
2 night romance trip Jul 8, 2012

"Okay Hotel"
Hotel was okay. Breakfast was basically same for all 4 days, more variety would have been nice. Snacks at night were for only 3 nights. We were on the second floor and when room was occupied above us late at night 12:00 midnight we could hear them walking on the floors vibrations coming through our ceiling and talking. For what appeared to be a well built hotel was not very soundproofed. Hot tub heater wasn't working the last night and it was too cold to go in. Rooms were big and spacious and comfortable. Fireplace was wood burning and not gas seemed weird.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Branson
Thank you for your review of our hotel, we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback about our property and service. I do apologize for the inconvenience of the noise, I sincerely hope you will stay with us again, and we would be more than happy to put a request in for a top floor room, to try to avoid any excess noise. I would also like to apologize for the temperature of the hot tub, and that has since been fixed. I am glad that you enjoyed our spacious rooms, and I do hope that you will return and let us try again at giving you a more enjoyable stay! Thank you again for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
2 night family trip May 27, 2014
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Mini

TripAdvisor reviews for Residence Inn Branson

"Neutral about hotel stay"
07/01/15 AyanaMap Puerto Rico
I am neutral about the staff and hotel in general. The staff was not exactly friendly, but I did not have to deal with them much. Breakfast was a typical average hotel breakfast. There was nothing special about it. Hotel room was clean and they provided the extra towels I asked for when I booked the room. There was nothing special about the room. The back elevator is very slow, otherwise the grounds and hotel were decent. The hotel is in a very good spot close to many of the activities, restaurants, shows, and museums in Branson. Overall, the hotel stay was average.
"Friendly place"
07/01/15 Kim G Tulsa, Oklahoma
The people in Brandon Missouri are some of the friendliest people I've been around. And the staff at Residence Inn were welcoming and helpful. Rooms are clean, great selection of snacks (midnight junk food) and other food items, and the evening social foods were delicious too as well as a nice change of pace. My only concern was the breakfast was not so desirable. We decided to go out for breakfast rather than eat the bland powdered eggs and the watered down Canadian bacon circles.
"Stay Elsewhere"
06/09/15 Kris B Omaha, Nebraska
We have stayed at several Residence Inn's and had great experiences, however this was NOT the case with the Residence Inn Branson. The hotel staff were rude and not professional or accommodating to our needs at all. After sitting through hours of non-stop barking by the room next to us, we were told the room did not have a dog registered. When my husband went back and assured them there was in fact a dog in the room, the front desk staff told us, "well he has high points so he isn't going to move but we can move you." We had got all of our stuff and groceries unpacked and didn't want to have to move again. The staff did not offer to try and resolve the issue by speaking to the guest with the barking dog at all. We were given the impression since we didn't register for points our stay did not matter to them. Also, hallways were dirty and not vacuumed, pool was cloudy and filthy, there were leaves inside the pool area from the day before that were still there the next day, trash was overflowing in the exercise room, the breakfast was ok but the scrambled eggs were sitting in a pool of water and not edible. We were so unhappy we cancelled the remainder of our vacation and took our business to the Hampton Inn where we felt welcome and glad that we were their guest.
06/07/15 coffeecrazy98
this was a great overnight. Very warm pool & hot tub and the firepit in the courtyard was very relaxing while chatting with family in the evening. The room was spacious and very clean. You get a lot of room. Breakfast was out of this world....a wonderful waffle bar as well as good eggs, ham, biscuits and gravy, cereals, oatmeal, and pastries. Fruit as well. I would definitely stay here again. THE ONLY negative is the complimentary food served in the evenings. We were going to have grilled brats and salad, and the hours were from 6:00-7:30 pm. When we got down at 7:00 pm everything was gone. They only grilled 50 brats for the entire hotel. Not happy at all.
"Good clean hotel"
05/31/15 R G Conway, Arkansas
We stayed at this hotel provided for us for a special event. It needs an update but was clean and the staff was great. I would recommend this hotel for families and groups. I don't know the cost though since our room was free to us. I will check next time I'm coming to town though.
"Highly Recommend"
04/30/15 JD5636 San Antonio, Texas
I was a little concerned about this property when I first searching for hotels in Branson as there were some very negative comments about the condition of the facility. Yes, there is some normal wear and tear but I encountered nothing as described by some past guest. It was extremely clean and the staff could not be nicer or more accommodating. The only non positive comment that I have is that there seemed to be a shortage of personnel on the front desk with the general manager having to do those normal "front desk duties". However, given this personnel shortage, Neill, the general manager was always very helpful and accommodating. I understood from him that the hotel was do for a "make-over" at the end of the high season this year, but given that, I would still highly recommend this hotel as is which in my opinion very good!
"Not up to Marriott Standards"
04/27/15 Reality4u Edmond, Oklahoma
This is an older hotel experiencing the maintenance standards of an older hotel. The front door is small. Luggage carts block some of the entry way. The swimming pool is immediately off to the left. If the door isn't closed the chlorine smell is a bit overwhelming. The design of the rooms and the furniture were current. One chair needed repair. The shower that is a problem at a lot of hotels was a problem here. The water that always seems to get past the curtain had soaked the wall paper that was coming loose on both ends of the tub. They either need to put sliding doors on the shower or better yet tile the walls up 2-3 feet. However the floor tile grout was seriously in need of cleaning. And the last morning we stayed, I found a many legged bug laying on the tile in the kitchen. It didn't move. But out of an abundance of cause I took a piece of paper and was going to dispose of it. It jumped up and scurried under the refrigerator. The room needs to be treated. The second day we were out of the room over six hours and it was not serviced. Naturally while attempting to get rest, housekeeping knocked on the door repeatedly at 330 PM. Annoying. Having said this, the breakfast was well stocked and well attended. The options were many. The staff in the breakfast area was very helpful and friendly. My wife and I are going to try some other hotel next time in Branson.
"A bit of a " bumpy ride ""
04/27/15 USAtraveler365 Las Vegas, Nevada
We stayed here for a few days while visiting Branson, Mo. Had a reservation for one bedroom (queen) suite. We were checked in by the general manager, Mr.Neil L. He accommodated the request for an early check in and was very pleasant and professional. The indoor hot tub was broke upon our arrival, which was a disappointment, but Mr. Neil L had it fixed within one hour. We thought to ourselves " Wow, customer service can not be beat with a stick" ... but unfortunately we were wrong. I was asked a question of the personal nature by the front desk agent and we were addressed as " sweeties " instead of sir/mam/miss by Leona, one the ladies, managing the breakfast room. I am sure she meant well, but we would rather settle for a simple sir/mam and would rather have her empty the trash can in a breakfast room as it was overflowing and breakfast room started to look like a pigsty. Other than that, all other staff were friendly and professional, including the maids. It's an older Residence Inn, which is very clean and very well maintained (we heard through the grapevine that they are going to remodel some time in the near future) Room resembled more of a nice little apartment and had all the usual amenities of the Residence Inn chain, including large mirror doors closet and a super comfortable bed. Furniture was older, but in good shape. Breakfast itself was excellent, just like at other Residence Inns we stayed, if you don't count the breakfast room being a pigsty, such as overflowing trash can, food on the floor, tables not being wiped between the guests, yet you going to get addressed as " sweeties " We would probably stay at this Residence Inn next time in Branson, Mo and i really do hope that the general manager can pass some of his customer service skills to couple of the employees, as the more professional customer service would allow us to give this Residence Inn by Marriott an excellent rating and also recommend it to others.
"Fantastic folks and Fantastic stay"
04/20/15 JEKOhio Ohio
The Residence Inn Branson was a great find. I was attending a family event this past weekend. Several members of my family rented rooms at the hotel. I chose the Residence Inn because I was travelling with pets and most often choose the Marriott chain as they seem the most pet-friendly. My family followed my lead. Upon arrival, the staff made me (all of us) feel most welcome. Everyone on the staff...front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, breakfast staff....always greeted me with a smile and pleasant hello. The apartment style room was spacious and clean and comfortable. Marriott beds are always comfy and the linens were good quality. There were several areas where my family could congregate and visit. There's a patio out front and a courtyard with a fire pit which we used often. The staff allowed us to use a meeting room off the breakfast room for a pizza party one evening. The breakfasts, which are included, were hearty. The dogs were very welcome there and there is ample green space for them. Branson is a crazy-busy place. The Residence Inn is near all the restaurants, music venues etc....but it is tucked away on a much calmer side street off of Hwy 76. The only negative point, but this is true of most hotels, is that the noise travels from room to room ...especially from above. So perhaps ask for top floor ! Regardless, I highly recommend Residence Inn if you find yourself heading to Branson.
"Lots of room"
04/12/15 VBlack Overland Park, KS
We had a very nice stay for a couple of nights. There was a variety of food items in their breakfast buffet which changed slightly the 2 mornings that we were there. Even though the website says that they have an evening reception Tuesday through Thursday, those nights have changed to Monday through Wednesday (effective April 1, I was told). We were disappointed about this since this was one of the perks we were looking forward to. We stayed on a Thursday and Friday night. The lack of the evening reception as stated on their website is why I down-graded my review from excellent to very good. As far as our room went, it was excellent with plenty of space for our belongings.