All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here280 Wildwood Dr, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Mini vaca with sister"
Every staff member we encountered was friendly and professional.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2012
Teresa D
"Very Nice Hotel"
Very nice hotel and the people are great!! The hallways could use a sprucing up and the room furniture is starting to show wear, but the room was very comfortable and clean and the hotel is in a very convenient location. Would definitely stay again.
5 night family trip Jul 15, 2012
MSR
"Very good week long stay"
Good breakfast, but crowded. Exterior patio could use upgrade. Otherwise fine stay. Good value, I would do it again
7 night trip Jul 7, 2012
Room was clean, staff was friendly. Kids enjoyed the pool and the evening snacks were a nice touch also.
5 night family trip Jul 8, 2012
Great place to stay! Very friendly staff. Helpful.
2 night romance trip Jul 8, 2012
"great hotel for a family"
We had a great experience there. the breakfast buffet was great and the staff was helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jul 1, 2012
cheryl
"Great hotel for a family - on the Stip"
This is a nice clean hotel - if you like to stay close to all the attractions.
Other trip Jun 29, 2012
"One of the BEST!"
Have stayed in Residence Inns nationwide, and this one did not disappoint. Wireless internet - great, breakfast - great, pool & whirlpool - great, room size - spacious, cleanliness - great, location to Branson attractions - central & convenient, but you'll want to have a vehicle (just because of how the area is widespread), staff - always pleasant even down to the daily note from housekeeping. The only thing that would've made it better would be King beds instead of Queen, otherwise they will see us again, and again, and again.
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2012
Room design of suite needs a redesign. Someone going to the bathroom from the living room must go through the bedroom. Poor design.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2012
"Easiest access"
This is our 4th time to stay in this hotel! We love it! Friendly service, great rooms, and great location!
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2012
Kristie
"Crisp and Clean Throughout"
Long time Marriott business user and for family vacation this Branson location was great.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2012
MJRDDY
"Exceeded Expectations"
The staff was very friendly, we had a one bedroom suite that perfectly met our needs. Breakfast every morning was very good, housekeeping kept us tidy, and in-room temp control and fridge and microwave were great. Definitely would stay here again if I visit Branson again, and definitely would recommend to others.
6 night trip Jun 2, 2012
We liked the location of the hotel, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room smelled musty and things looked very worn and dirty, it was not up to the standards of the Residence Inn's that I have stayed at, they are usually clean and well kept. This place needs some attention.
2 night family trip Jun 3, 2012
JP
"VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS MARRIOTT PROPERTY!!!"
This hotel property was very disappointing. From the heavily chlorinated pool that was so strong that it burned our eyes, to the tiny/overworked solo elevator which reaked of cigarettes and wet dog-like smells, to the pathetic excuse for an evening meal which consisted of little more than cold pretzels to only crumbs of the nacho chips, to the cramped living space where trying to open the pull-out couch and an extra roll away was nearly impossible. What a disapointment was this Branson property! There are a lot of nicer, roomier, and cheaper hotels with in just a mile or so of this property. This is the second time we have been disappointed with Marriott Residence Inns in the past year - the second problem site being the one at Chesterfield, MO. We have often stayed at Marriott but will be looking elsewhere in the future.
3 night trip May 31, 2012
lilrock
"Just OK"
There are no trash cans located near the entrances. The breakfast egg dishes were not kept full.
Other trip May 27, 2012

"Okay Hotel"
Hotel was okay. Breakfast was basically same for all 4 days, more variety would have been nice. Snacks at night were for only 3 nights. We were on the second floor and when room was occupied above us late at night 12:00 midnight we could hear them walking on the floors vibrations coming through our ceiling and talking. For what appeared to be a well built hotel was not very soundproofed. Hot tub heater wasn't working the last night and it was too cold to go in. Rooms were big and spacious and comfortable. Fireplace was wood burning and not gas seemed weird.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Branson
Thank you for your review of our hotel, we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback about our property and service. I do apologize for the inconvenience of the noise, I sincerely hope you will stay with us again, and we would be more than happy to put a request in for a top floor room, to try to avoid any excess noise. I would also like to apologize for the temperature of the hot tub, and that has since been fixed. I am glad that you enjoyed our spacious rooms, and I do hope that you will return and let us try again at giving you a more enjoyable stay! Thank you again for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
Mini

TripAdvisor reviews for Residence Inn Branson

"Highly Recommend"
04/30/15 JD5636 San Antonio, Texas
I was a little concerned about this property when I first searching for hotels in Branson as there were some very negative comments about the condition of the facility. Yes, there is some normal wear and tear but I encountered nothing as described by some past guest. It was extremely clean and the staff could not be nicer or more accommodating. The only non positive comment that I have is that there seemed to be a shortage of personnel on the front desk with the general manager having to do those normal "front desk duties". However, given this personnel shortage, Neill, the general manager was always very helpful and accommodating. I understood from him that the hotel was do for a "make-over" at the end of the high season this year, but given that, I would still highly recommend this hotel as is which in my opinion very good!
"Not up to Marriott Standards"
04/27/15 Reality4u Edmond, Oklahoma
This is an older hotel experiencing the maintenance standards of an older hotel. The front door is small. Luggage carts block some of the entry way. The swimming pool is immediately off to the left. If the door isn't closed the chlorine smell is a bit overwhelming. The design of the rooms and the furniture were current. One chair needed repair. The shower that is a problem at a lot of hotels was a problem here. The water that always seems to get past the curtain had soaked the wall paper that was coming loose on both ends of the tub. They either need to put sliding doors on the shower or better yet tile the walls up 2-3 feet. However the floor tile grout was seriously in need of cleaning. And the last morning we stayed, I found a many legged bug laying on the tile in the kitchen. It didn't move. But out of an abundance of cause I took a piece of paper and was going to dispose of it. It jumped up and scurried under the refrigerator. The room needs to be treated. The second day we were out of the room over six hours and it was not serviced. Naturally while attempting to get rest, housekeeping knocked on the door repeatedly at 330 PM. Annoying. Having said this, the breakfast was well stocked and well attended. The options were many. The staff in the breakfast area was very helpful and friendly. My wife and I are going to try some other hotel next time in Branson.
"A bit of a " bumpy ride ""
04/27/15 USAtraveler365 Las Vegas, Nevada
We stayed here for a few days while visiting Branson, Mo. Had a reservation for one bedroom (queen) suite. We were checked in by the general manager, Mr.Neil L. He accommodated the request for an early check in and was very pleasant and professional. The indoor hot tub was broke upon our arrival, which was a disappointment, but Mr. Neil L had it fixed within one hour. We thought to ourselves " Wow, customer service can not be beat with a stick" ... but unfortunately we were wrong. I was asked a question of the personal nature by the front desk agent and we were addressed as " sweeties " instead of sir/mam/miss by Leona, one the ladies, managing the breakfast room. I am sure she meant well, but we would rather settle for a simple sir/mam and would rather have her empty the trash can in a breakfast room as it was overflowing and breakfast room started to look like a pigsty. Other than that, all other staff were friendly and professional, including the maids. It's an older Residence Inn, which is very clean and very well maintained (we heard through the grapevine that they are going to remodel some time in the near future) Room resembled more of a nice little apartment and had all the usual amenities of the Residence Inn chain, including large mirror doors closet and a super comfortable bed. Furniture was older, but in good shape. Breakfast itself was excellent, just like at other Residence Inns we stayed, if you don't count the breakfast room being a pigsty, such as overflowing trash can, food on the floor, tables not being wiped between the guests, yet you going to get addressed as " sweeties " We would probably stay at this Residence Inn next time in Branson, Mo and i really do hope that the general manager can pass some of his customer service skills to couple of the employees, as the more professional customer service would allow us to give this Residence Inn by Marriott an excellent rating and also recommend it to others.
"Fantastic folks and Fantastic stay"
04/20/15 JEKOhio Ohio
The Residence Inn Branson was a great find. I was attending a family event this past weekend. Several members of my family rented rooms at the hotel. I chose the Residence Inn because I was travelling with pets and most often choose the Marriott chain as they seem the most pet-friendly. My family followed my lead. Upon arrival, the staff made me (all of us) feel most welcome. Everyone on the staff...front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, breakfast staff....always greeted me with a smile and pleasant hello. The apartment style room was spacious and clean and comfortable. Marriott beds are always comfy and the linens were good quality. There were several areas where my family could congregate and visit. There's a patio out front and a courtyard with a fire pit which we used often. The staff allowed us to use a meeting room off the breakfast room for a pizza party one evening. The breakfasts, which are included, were hearty. The dogs were very welcome there and there is ample green space for them. Branson is a crazy-busy place. The Residence Inn is near all the restaurants, music venues etc....but it is tucked away on a much calmer side street off of Hwy 76. The only negative point, but this is true of most hotels, is that the noise travels from room to room ...especially from above. So perhaps ask for top floor ! Regardless, I highly recommend Residence Inn if you find yourself heading to Branson.
"Lots of room"
04/12/15 VBlack Overland Park, KS
We had a very nice stay for a couple of nights. There was a variety of food items in their breakfast buffet which changed slightly the 2 mornings that we were there. Even though the website says that they have an evening reception Tuesday through Thursday, those nights have changed to Monday through Wednesday (effective April 1, I was told). We were disappointed about this since this was one of the perks we were looking forward to. We stayed on a Thursday and Friday night. The lack of the evening reception as stated on their website is why I down-graded my review from excellent to very good. As far as our room went, it was excellent with plenty of space for our belongings.
"Nice pet hotel"
03/29/15 USTrvlr12 Bentonville, Arkansas
Met my parents here for a weekend stay. My parents had a one bedroom suite and my husband and I had a studio room. The studio felt much larger than the one bedroom plus our room was at the very end of the hallway on the 2nd floor so is was a nice location next to the stairs. The hotel is very dog friendly which is a plus for those people traveling with their dogs and breakfast was good. My only complaints are that the beds are just ok as far as comfort (the sofa beds are horrendous) and the pool chlorine was strong!!! So strong that my two kids who love to swim did not want to go back and you could smell the chlorine from the lobby. Overall it's a nice hotel and we would consider staying here again if we were staying for a week and wanted to cook so we could utilize the kitchen area but we would bring an air mattress for our kids so they don't have to sleep on the awful sofa beds.
"good breakfast nice atmosphere"
03/25/15 JohnBerkstresser Shell Knob, Missouri
got a good rate for a weekend getaway enjoyed pool hot tub fire pit basketball ct and public grill area took grandkids and had a nice time only problem was when trash can was full had to carry trash out to front of hotel to overfull container no offer from front desk to get it from room just directions to dumpster
"Nice Stay"
03/24/15 Jon P Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Great and friendly staff, with a nice evening reception with snacks. Room was nice, and bed was super comfortable. Room was clean, but the only reason for not 5 stars is that the hotel is in need of new carpet paint etc, and the manager told us it was scheduled for one. I would stay here again. Easy to get to off of the strip, and not much traffic around the hotel. Breakfast was typical residence Inn. Fresh, hot and nice variety. Could use some Greek yogurt in the mix.
03/22/15 outtabux Kansas City
I will admit that I am very picky about my hotels but at the same time, we are Platinum Marriott members so we have seen a lot of hotels. This is sub par for a Marriott property. When we first checked in the trash can inside the lobby/breakfast area was overflowing and stinky. The hallway carpets were all dirty with crumbs and whatever and needed vacuuming. The walls of the entire hotel are dinged up and scratched from the maid cart and the wallpaper is worn down to nothing. Once arriving in our room we noticed that the recliner was broken since you almost touched the floor when sitting down. We also found ants crawling around the bathroom. We went to the front desk and was told that the hotel was full and maintenance had already left for the day so she would bring some bug spray to our room. She did bring it to our room, and my husband sprayed the bathroom. My kids wanted to swim so we checked out the pool area. It was so humid and thick with chlorine smell, to the point that we took shifts standing outside for fresh air. The pool was also so murky that you couldn't see down into it very far. Needless to say we didn't swim long.
"A comfortable stay for our family."
02/25/15 Sam P Antigo, Wisconsin
We traveled to Branson during their off-season, the middle of February. Even so, there was still a lot to do around the city. We spent 3 nights in a one bedroom suite at the Residence Inn. We got the room for an extremely low price and it was well worth what we paid! Our room was kept very clean while we were out and about, all of our needs were accommodated, and the hotel is the perfect distance from many attractions. There's a guest laundry room, a pool, a hot tub, snacks and drinks to purchase in the main lobby, and a tasty continental breakfast with lots of options. It was a perfect fit for our family of 4.