All hotels in Ronks, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here34 Eastbrook Road, Ronks, PA, 17572, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Very nice and great location"
The room was comfortable and clean. The location was right in the middle of our favorite places in Lancaster County.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Claire
Room was clean however the maids did not service the room during a 2 night stay. Tub faucet dripped constantly, vent fan was very loud, room door did not close on its own. Room was priced right but facilities could use many repairs and upgrades. Breakfast was very good.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"noisy floor"
people would slam doors at all hours of the night. cleaning staff would shout in the hallways. Check in takes forever....at least 20 minutes every time I have stayed there this year. I would have canceled, except I would not have been refunded my money.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Not worth it....A dump."
The biggest problem was with a Front Desk Agent. At Check in, and during the week, and he was there on Friday October 31. Identified himself as "Jim H" (refused to give me his last name). This man is totally incompetent, unfriendly, and does not belong in the hotel business. Management and staff incompetent.
3 night trip Oct 27, 2014
"Never again!"
Toilet and sheets were filthy. Waffle iron barely worked, ran out of syrup and vending machine soda exoired a year ago.. They refused to refund for the soda or room.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"What a Dump!!!!"
This place is a dump. The room smelled like urine, the bathroom had "hairs" in several places and it looked beat up. The maintanance staff is probably the owner because of the shotty "craftsmanship" The beds were uncomfortable and the T.V. old. Don't accept a room on the lower flor especially any room close to the lobby. We had a disgruntled employee slamming kitchen cabinets at like 5:45 in the morning while prparing for the breakfast rush. Then it was like a feeding frenzy of people at the free breakfast. You could hear everyone's conversation like they were in your room. When the room condition was addressed with the desk staff, he was rude and not professional. I know you get what you pay for but I wouldn't pay $20.00 for a night here.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
keith
"Nice for the price"
The staff was so nice. In the room theres a lot of cables hanging around (lamps, fridge, etc.)
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2014
Victor
"You get what you pay for"
The service upon check in was good. The hotel is a little run down. The breakfast area is not situated well as everytime the front doors would open the cold air would hit you while eating. They ran out of food with breakfast and there was no one monitoring it or at the front desk for over 1/2 an hour. The bell was used by several people but no one came. If you are looking for a cheap nights stay with little for ammenities it was okay. You get what you pay for. If you choose to stay then I would suggest going out for breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2014
Tammy
"Awful hotel"
Dirty, smelled bad, way to expensive.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Ok for The money"
The hotel suited our needs just fine, we were only there to sleep. It's time for an update at this location.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Center of everything I needed"
Went to sight & sound best show i,'ve seen ina long time ate at ruby tuesdays food was good
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Ok for short stay"
The place is ok but not the room comfort. There is no closet. Some electrical outlets are not working. One light fixture does not have bulb. Old tube TV. OK on breakfast.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Ed
"Don't think I'd stay here again"
My friend and I are both a little "challenged".....aches and pains.....we're not that young anymore! So, I asked if there was possibly a room on the first level because there was no elevator (only 2 story motel) and the desk clerk's response was, "Well, there aren't that many stairs.....there's only a few" and so we climbed a full flight of stairs and then a landing and then 2 or 3 more steps....with our suitcases, etc. The room was clean, but the bathroom was only partially painted....not real appealing. The beds were VERY hard, but we slept okay because we were so tired. LOL There was a lot of noise going on late at night in the hallway.....not sure what was going on. We didn't eat the continental breakfast because it was pretty sparse and not real appetizing-looking. I wouldn't stay there again.....just poor service and not very good accommodations overall.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Meh, O.K. but all motels are over priced."
I found the motel to be showing it's age. The breakfast buffet was a bit thin with no oatmeal available on the second morning (a Sunday. On the whole I find motels over priced so I guess since it was on the low side of cost it was O.K.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
"Never Again"
Not at all pleased after checking in and going out for dinner we returned to find that someone had checked in to our room! Since we were the first I would have thought that they would be asked to leave but instead we were asked to stay at another hotel down the road! Don't know if this site is to blame or management from Days!
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
The location and reception were very good. The room was very small - only one person could walk by the bed at a time. We went down for breakfast about 8:30 and found the area around the food messy. We had to ask several times for a fork to eat our food with.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
"Visit to PA Dutch area"
I am very happy to report that this hotel is a tremendous value. I am a regular visitor to Rough & Tumble in Kinzers. You can count on me making a return trip there next year.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Norm
"Cool drink needed!?"
First room tv did not work. Switched us to another room tv worked, unpacked and last opened refrigerator it was hot. Contacted front desk and they came and said yes it is not working? Will put in work order for the morning. Next day returned from day about and asked front desk and they said it is now working, got to room and still not working. Back to front desk and now a new person and say no record of any problem reported, but he will put in a work request. Next afternoon return from day out and still no working frig. Now original clerk is back and is shocked that we do not have frig. To make a long enough story short stayed four nights and never had a frig! Breakfast very limited with extra crowded area.
4 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
"Days Inn, Lancaster, PA"
I was disappointed in the cleanliness of the room and bathroom. Even my 17-year-old son commented on it. It was, however, very near shopping and Amish stores. The breakfast area could have been a little larger with more seating, we had to wait to get a table, but once we did we were able to enjoy a very nice breakfast.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Bed had hair in it. Toilet had a sign over it to turn water off if toilet overflowed. When flushed, toilet made a loud screeching noise for three minutes. Food for free breakfast wasn't put out once it was gone. So people who stuffed their plates didn't allow for any of us to have food. Bed was comfortable.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
lisa
"Never Again."
Arrived at the front desk, clerk was on the phone, ignored us us for a good 7 minutes. Wi-Fi was non existent, went to front desk, clerk punched in some #'s in friends tablet to no avail, nothing anywhere on premises. Breakfast was set out at 6am, never replenished, tables never wiped down after use, and no one at the desk to ask for anything each day. Area looked disgusting. Desk clerk appeared at 9am to clean up breakfast room. Friend and I left late morning our 2nd day, came back late afternoon and the room had not been made up. My friend went to the front desk where an older man only said that he would have to "check the sheets", no "I'm sorry I'll have someone make it up", nothing! And that is exactly what was done to take care of the situation...NOTHING! Customer service and satisfaction is not important at this family owned and run Days Inn. On the plus side, the room was clean as were the sheets and there was plenty of hot water, altho the safety lock at the top of the door was broken. They could use a good class in customer service 101 at this motel except from their attitude I do not think they even care.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Joanne
"Close to all we wanted to see"
The room was very clean and comfortable. It had everything we wanted at a very good price.
1 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2014
very nice stay
"close to American Music Theatre"
Great for price. Motel was full could not get online with Kindle. Other guests complained of same problem. Niece got on w laptop tho. No complaints overall. Was able to get early check-in. In nice neighborhood.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Beck
Dirty, old hotel. Terrible rooms.. Guess u get what u pay for
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"BEAUTIFUL LOCATION"
Beautiful location in Amish Country. Loved the sites. Issue when checking in, my parent in their late 70's had someone with the same room key walk into their room shortly after they checked in. That was startling enough but then in the middle of the night around 4AM they were waken by a staff member who asked if there was anyone in the room a they had an indication no one resided in that particular room. Thankfully we had family members in room right next door and woke up too. Scary for elderly to be treated this way. The hotel clerk was new so mistakes may have been made during his check-in process. Other than that the rooms were clean, the staff was welcoming, and the area was as I said before beautiful.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Forest
Good! Accommodating staff. Good breakfast. Can I skip? I am busy I can not add more.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Minggoy Unggoy
"Plumbing was out - transferred to a horrible motel"
We showed up and the plumbing was out so they had transferred us to the RedRoof Inn. When we got to the Inn, we checked into our room and it was nothing special. There was mold on the bathroom ceiling from poor ventilation. Also, after taking a shower and finally settling in, the fire alarm went off. We packed up fast, went outside and found that it was only our room that the alarm was going off. We went to the front desk and the gentlemen came in and asked if we had been smoking?! NO! His next suggestion was that the steam from my shower taken an hour and a half before set it off. So, his solution? He took the alarm off the wall. Needless to say, we will never stay there again.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
meg
"Close to shopping and food"
The hotel was close to a shopping mall and plenty of restaurants within walking distance. There was also a playground at the mall
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Connie
"In the Heart of Amish Country"
There were 2 items I did not like. The treadmill in the Wellness Center was broken and could not be used. The exhaust fan in the bathroom roared and rattled like crazy. It was beyond annoying. It was wired to the same switch as the light, and thus, could not be turned off while using the bathroom. Everything else was excellent.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Not recommended"
This used to be a moderately priced, decent place to stay. It no longer is. The hotel is shabby and grungy. The best things that can be said is that the water in the shower was hot and that there were no bugs. The staff was indifferent.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"over night"
good,We stayed here 2 years ago and was pleased with it. So when we knew we were coming back to visit the area, we booked our room.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
I had a wonderful experience at this hotel, the front desk staff as well as the cleaning staff was very friendly. The room was clean, the continental breakfast was very nice a little too early for me, but nevertheless nice and plentiful. I would stay at this hotel again.
7 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Norman
"decent hotel"
The breakfast items were ok. I had stayed at a hotel across the street which had much fresher items and more choices. Other than that it was good.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
lewis
"Close to everything !"
The latch with bolt was hanging by 1 screw. The fan was loud when bathroom light was on . There was no elevator. However the staff was great. Breakfast was good and there was plenty for everyone. They tried to meet all expectation.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Ruth
"Convenient and clean motel.."
It was great to be able to settle in earlier from a long ride and they saw our needs and gave us a room quickly and with much care. We appreciate Day's Inn as a great place to stay when we are enjoying the Lancaster Amish area..
1 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2014
Staff was friendly and helpful. Very close to the Sight And Sound theater where I was going to see a play, and close to many resturants and other fun activities.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
comfortable bed. Dirty rugs, barefeet were black. Dirty area around ice machine. WiFi did not work while we were there. Many customers complained. Broken appliances in breakfast area.
pmp3856
"Overnight stop on way to Virginia"
Overall it was a pleasant experience. Room was adequate but there was a lot of noise. Arrived late and left early. Front desk staff not the friendliest(although he just finished with an irate guest). Staff in am very friendly. Breakfast adequate for my needs (oatmeal,pastries,fruit,yogurt,toast,bagels,waffles) but not for two growing boys and a hungry husband. Coffee was really good considering I drink Dunkin Donuts most days. We visit Lancaster each year and have our favorite spot to stay which is higher in price than this and has a pool but this met our needs for an overnight stay. If you are looking for value for money and a place close to attractions and outlets this is the place for you.
Suz
Great hotel for the money. It is an older hotel but they are definitely making improvements. It was clean the beds were comfortable we had a refrigerator & microwave & was convenient to everything
beth
"Didn't fix problems in room"
1st night the tub faucet dripped and the heat light in bath would not turnoff. Next morning while was taking a shower the shower head fell apart. I went it front desk and told them about the problems and they said they would fix them. We got back later the light was off and they kind of stuck shower head back together but tub still dripped. The heat light came back on by itself and could not be turned off. Had to very careful with shower head . They could have least fixed a 5 dollar shower head!!!
2 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2014
Rooms are very small and they stink horribly.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"One of the worst"
I don't think the service we received was worth the money. We were allowed to check in early according to the woman on then phone when we called. When we arrived she was no where to be found and nor was any employee for the hotel. After waiting 20-30 minutes for someone to come to the desk I went to seek out an employee. She had no idea what wE were asking for which delayed someone to check us in again by 30-40 minutes. Our room was a smoking room before and the smell still lingered. The low vs high temperature on the AC was just below freezing temps. When shut the AC was shut off the room was too hot and reeked of smoke and a bad fire smell. constant running of people in the hallway and very uncomfortable beds. The toliet did not flush properly and there were warning signs of it over flowing posted. Breakfast the following morning was a disaster as one person took over the small lobby/breakfast room by thinking the waffle machine and the whole room was hers and hers alone. When a customer asked her to please excuse them so they could take some utensils she gave you a horrid look. No help from the employees with this as they were no where to be found. Next time, i'd rather sleep in my SUV and save my money.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Disappointed customer
went to check in and they said something was wrong and had us set up at another motel,, they sent us to a xxx xxxx inn down the road---did not like that at all,,,so i cant comment on the days inn,,,but the stay that i booked with hotels.com was not what i got ,,the red roof was dirty and comp. breakfast was awful...back to Expxxx for me
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2014
edward kuskowski
"Great value"
Great location. It is close to "Sight and sound"and shopping.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Eddie B.
"needs updating"
room and accommodations were just ok--room's clock did not work, nor was the refrigerator on when we arrived or the A/C--so no cold water and a warm room. Breakfast area is way too small for the number of people, food choices were fine but no where to sit!
1 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2014
"Nice hotel close to American Music Treatre"
Room was nice, had fridge and microwave. Was clean and did not smell of cleaning chemicals.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Butch
"Stay at Days Inn Dutch country"
Room was not clean, breakfast was not at all appetizing and the manager almost made me pay double because their system was down during check-in.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
"Nothing special"
I have stayed in Days Inns before but I was very disappointed with this one. The hotel staff was not welcoming or friendly. No one smiled and they did not seem interested in pleasing the guests. The maid did not replace the used shampoo and I had to go down to the desk in my pajamas to get more. No one apologized for the inconvenience. The hotel was very old and dingy. Our sheets had black smudge marks that looked like tire tracks. Also, the breakfast bar was very poorly maintained. There needs to be more than one waffle maker and the broken toaster needs to be repaired or replaced. The fruit was not fresh, the bagels were frozen and there wasn't any yogurt.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Convenient Location but will not stay again"
The price was great...you get what you pay for. We called a couple days ahead of time to ask for either adjoining rooms or room next to each other. We were told no problem we would be put next to each other all set. At check in the rude clerk informed us we were on separate floors but ended up being able to find an available room on the same floor. He said we were supposed to call the day of arrival to ask for room close together....what?! When we entered our room, it was like an arctic blast....to the point that we needed to turn on the heat to warm it to livable temperatures. There wasn't enough blankets on the bed to help keep you warm either. I had a screaming refrigerator that I ended up unplugging because of how loud it was. My neighbors were up early and had no consideration (obviously not the hotels fault, just added insult to injury). As for the cleanliness, it did appear clean. But there was drop ceiling in the bathroom and the hangers (for the drop ceiling) were rusty. The drain hole thingy in the sink (hole near top of sink to keep from overflowing) was filthy inside. The carpet felt gross under bare feet. It was livable for the price but not really my cup of tea.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Janine
"Room smelled like urine"
We arrived late (as planned) and found that the AC was blasting and that the window was completely open. When we closed the window, we realized when the room began to smell like urine or worse. The manager did try to find us someplace else but because of the late hour, there was nothing to be found. We moved across the hall the next day to a better room. What bothered me was that because they were obviously attempting to air the room out, the management knew something unspeakable must have happened in that room, yet they put us in in anyway.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014