All hotels in Ronks, Pennsylvania, United States of America
34 Eastbrook Road, Ronks, PA, 17572, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Hotel needs complete update. Very poor continental breakfast plus right next to outside doors... Poorly placed area. Lobby very poor. Too much $ for this hotel. Would not stay again.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Rooms outdated. Not as clean as should be. They ran out of almost everything during breakfast. Had one staff person working desk and breakfast, too much for one to handle properly.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Is this a homeless shelter or hotel?"
The members in our group felt we were staying in a homeless shelter. People living across from us ran the vacumn and went to sleep on floor in their room with door open. We saw two others changing sheets in our room by throwing clean sheets on the floor and proceeded to switch the sheets. However they mixed the sheets and placed the dirty ones on our bed. The two girls then went to hang out in another room down the hall. We asked for clean ones from the office because there were foot prints on the pillow cases. Not one staff member had on a name tag or a uniform but wore sweatpants and old tee shirts. The breakfast bar was very poorly managed. The sign in bathroom said "we need your help. If the water in tolet rises over half way turn the water value clockwise and call the manager. The bathroom will be flooded". Get the picture?
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Mary Lou
"Nice place to stay"
Convenient location near several activities in Lancaster. Breakfast was not the best. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Last year the hotel was great. This year it desperately needed vacuuming, the laundry was left in the hall and they ran out of cereal at breakfast. I may try another hotel next year.
4 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"Disappointing stay"
No towels second day. Breakfast offering terrible even for continental
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Rich
"okay for the price"
The hotel was fine for the price. It is in a great location but very basic. The room was clean but the hallways were not. The breakfast was from 6-9 and we got there around 8 and everything except for bread and waffles was gone. The staff was fine but not very friendly. They were just getting the job done.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Ronda
"Snowed in stayed an extra night."
Staff was helpful and courteous. Breakfast was lacking.Various condiments not available. Probably would not stay there again. :-) :-)
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
"An adequate hotel for a decent price."
It was perfectly adequate for a 2.5 star hotel. The room was clean and free of vermin. Scrutiny with ultraviolet light revealed no bodily fluids on the bedding. The "continental breakfast" was almost a no-show, but I didn't come here to have breakfast. Very reasonably priced.
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Walter
"Overnight stay"
We went for an overnight stay and we didn't have any complaints. It was close to everything we needed. The room was decent. The shower was good. The beds were comfortable. The price was great. The continental breakfast was good as well. We even got to make our own belgian waffles. I recommend this hotel if you want to be close to the theatres and the outlets. There are lots of places to eat in close proximity. Kitchen Kettle was a short ride as well.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Cecilia
"Business trip"
Friendly hotel staff. Breakfast has no protein. Bathroom had a lot of hair on the floor upon arrival. Hall and stair carpet was filthy and in need of being swept. Room was climate controlled by a wall heating/cooling unit that is either on or off. No thermostat to regulate temperature.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Liked the location."
Nice staff, very friendly, very clean. The bed was comfortable, the water was hot.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
colleen
"A disappointing stay."
The refrigerator had food left in it from previous guests. The shower shelf had residue left on it from soap being placed there and not cleaned. Pieces of paper were left in the hall for almost a day. The trash cans at both side entrances were overflowing. The small pad of paper for guest notes was doodled on.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
Was a very clean and helpful hotel experience. The only issue I had was that the breakfast area was not large enough to accommodate large groups. Got up with my boys to go to the breakfast and there was a large group in the area and we would have had to wait a good 1/2 hour or more to get breakfast and ended up leaving to go out to breakfast.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Could be a nice hotel. Needs a few changes."
Upon getting settled in our room there were nail clippings on the carpet which meant that the carpet was not vacuumed. If the carpet was not vacuumed you couldn't help but wonder what else was left undone?? Also, the refrigerator did not work. We reported the problems and we were moved to the room across the hall which was fine.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Dee
"Very nice discount hotel"
Room was very clean and comfortable with newer linens. Belgian waffles at breakfast bar were nice.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
L
"Not your standard Day's Inn"
I was disappointed by this Day's Inn. The hotel was relatively clean, but definitely dated. The staff were not all that helpful, and even getting extra towels seemed to be difficult. I plan on being in that area again next year at the same time and I will be sure not to stay at this location again.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"We had problems"
This could have been a really nice hotel. The price is unbeatable and the location is perfect. But two major problems were really frustrating. First, our bedding was filthy. Makeup stains on the bedspread, black stains on the sheets of one bed, and the second bed's sheets looked like they'd been soaked in dirty water or oil or something--they were dry, but visibly dirty. I called the front desk and about an hour later the desk clerk came with housekeeping. When I pointed out the problems to the clerk, she felt that the sheets were dry and shrugged and said "well, it's just a stain." As though that's supposed to make it okay?? I protested and they changed all the sheets and bedspreads, and the replacements were clean. The second problem was the wi-fi: it wasn't working. We called the front desk lady again, and she said it was working because her phone was connected to it. But none of our devices would connect. We called the desk again, and the lady said she would call Comcast. We didn't think that would help any time soon, so we figured out on our own how to re-set their router. Then it worked fine.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Cassandra
"Gave away my rooms"
My brother and I reserved two rooms in this hotel. We called them early on to inform them that we would be checking late because we were driving from NY and weather conditions were bad. They said that would be fine. When we finally got there and unloaded our bags and the kids from the car, they told us that there was no more room. They had booked the rooms we booked in advance. So how did they resolve this? They sent us to a 2 star hotel nearby which was gross. The conditions in the hotel were disgusting. I'm very disappointed with the whole experience. Don't trust booking reservations with this hotel.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
lilly
"not clean, clock and blow dryer broken"
not a good experience not, not enough soap to wash and broken clock! not very clean
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Dirty"
Not worth the price. Stay somewhere else!
1 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
"hotel ok refrig didn't work"
Nice hotel however our refrigerator did not work. Didn't know this till morning only lost a hoagie
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
timothy
"Clean budget hotel"
This was a basic clean hotel...no frills. No vending machines and the breakfast bar was sparse.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Good stay for a good price."
I was concerned about driving home on a nasty night, so, I booked a room for the wrong night at the Days Inn on the internet, and the polite night desk person was able to change my booking to a room right near the front desk on the fist floor. I was only sleeping there for 4 hours before I had to leave, so that was very convenient. The room was the nicest I've stayed in, in a long time. Looked very clean and the heat was on when I entered. The towels were soft and the room looked in great condition. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"relaxation"
it was a pleasant atay there. the staff was very friendly.
4 night trip Jan 1, 2015
We had a great stay. u would recommend to friends.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Angie
"pleasant stay"
I was very pleased with my stay at the hotel. I felt very comfortable and was treated with respect. Welcoming environment. However, I did not enjoy having to wait online to make my waffles. Too many guests for only two waffle machines. There should be another counter available full of breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"One night stay over."
This is a nice no frills hotel that is ok for a night or two. Close to Sight and Sound theater. Just wanted a place to catch a little sleep instead of driving two and a half hours home. If you are just looking for a place to sleep, this is it. Wi-fi is not all that great but worked.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Disappointing stay"
Poor staff, poor room conditions. Not worth the price paid
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Stay was very pleasant close to all outlets and intertainment. We really liked it will stay here again
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
The stay was great but the housekeeper was not very happy and mean.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"A pleasant weekend"
I have stayed at this motel many times over the years. This stay was very nice! The room was clean, quite, and comfortable. My wife and I like to stay here because it is close and easy to travel to the shops, restaurants and shows that we frequently visit.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
dennyl
"Price is Right"
It's a case of you get what you pay for. The hotel is nothing to write home about. The lady who helped me check in was nice, but the guy who did my checkout seemed like he had other places to be. Breakfast was alright, nothing special. The hardware on the bathroom door and showehead needs repair. The blowdryer housing was cracked with exposed wiring. But for what I paid a night, that's about what you'd expect.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Silver
"breakfast"
Economical room cost and everything was ok except at breakfast, the waffle batter had a strange taste. My wife and I both noticed it.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Dirty Sheets!! Broken tv ! Orange water!"
My sheets were stained and when I asked for new ones the guy said he would have to" find " some. He brought sheets balled up under his armpit and threw them on my bed. I had to put it on and it was ripped badly. When I pulled on the corner it ripped more. The mattress pad was also stained. The tv didn't work and the toilet was orange. The man said a water pipe had broken that day. He got the tv to work with a remote he brought , but would not let us keep that remote. He said our remote was ok and that is just how Comcast is. We could not change channels or volume with the remote. In the morning the tv did not work at all again. There also was a rowdy wrestling team at the hotel that made noise half the night. We were told a manager would call us during the week and she did not. When I called to complain she said she couldn't do anything because we booked the room through expedia. This Days Inn is dirty and run by liars!
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
KS
"Ok stay"
Hotel is good for a short stay, but there are aspects of it that are showing it's wear. Free breakfast consists of 2 waffle makers, an "instant" coffee machine, and some frozen then thawed muffins & bagels. Needs improvement. It is a very noisy hotel (interior). Although the walls are painted cinderblock or some such material, the noise level is loud.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Going downhill"
Have stayed there for several years but last two visits were disappointing. Will not go back. I tried 4 times to check out but the man was too busy filling the breakfast bar. The toilet didn't work properly and when my husband complained that the TV remote didn't work ( no volume control and channels had to be typed in only) he was told the cable service doesn't always match the TV. Postive: room was clean
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Decent hotel in Amish Country"
Just went up to stay a couple of days while visiting my son. Did not spend a lot of time in the room but it was cleaned nicely every day and the complimentary breakfast was as well as most in this range.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Cleanliness of room/hotel"
I was in Lancaster for a seminar. Just looking for someplace clean and quiet for the short time we spent in the room. We have stayed here before. Very nice breakfast. One complaint. Noisy fan in bathroom. After I found the heat lamp I used that instead of the overhead light and fan. Worked out well. Will stay there again.
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"It was convenient and adequate"
Comfortable and adequate. Nothing special. Room was dusty, toilet was dirty or stained. Bathroom fan was very loud. Loved frig and micro in room.
mom & daughter
"Excellent location for visiting the Amish, Sight's"
Hotel is dated but it is very clean. Rate was reasonable. Would like to see more lighting outside. Sight and Sound theater is nearby as are other areas of interest.
JR
"Needs updating"
Beds are very comfortable and room was clean. Decor needs to be updated. Our bathroom had a white sink, beige toilet and a pink seat . . . Breakfast area needs to be enlarged and menu choices increased. No fruit or yogurt available, pretty much all carbs in the choices and both mornings they were out of milk/creamer before we got down to eat at 8 AM
Connie
"not bad"
Not bad, Parking lot was very dark, man at the front desk wasn't friendly.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"not a bad place"
Stayed here twice the price was right it's near a strip mall pretty close to kitchen kettle village and bird in hand village we go to this area twice a year and hershey will stay again next year again if price is right
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
heather
the rooms were nice, beds were comfortable, every thing you would need for stay, but could have been a little dusting going on!
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
E and M.
"Very nice and great location"
The room was comfortable and clean. The location was right in the middle of our favorite places in Lancaster County.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Claire
Room was clean however the maids did not service the room during a 2 night stay. Tub faucet dripped constantly, vent fan was very loud, room door did not close on its own. Room was priced right but facilities could use many repairs and upgrades. Breakfast was very good.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"noisy floor"
people would slam doors at all hours of the night. cleaning staff would shout in the hallways. Check in takes forever....at least 20 minutes every time I have stayed there this year. I would have canceled, except I would not have been refunded my money.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Not worth it....A dump."
The biggest problem was with a Front Desk Agent. At Check in, and during the week, and he was there on Friday October 31. Identified himself as "Jim H" (refused to give me his last name). This man is totally incompetent, unfriendly, and does not belong in the hotel business. Management and staff incompetent.
3 night trip Oct 27, 2014
"Never again!"
Toilet and sheets were filthy. Waffle iron barely worked, ran out of syrup and vending machine soda exoired a year ago.. They refused to refund for the soda or room.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014