All hotels in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Ave Kukulcan Km 19.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun, QROO, 77500, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

Convenient, clean, good service, good food, fantastic proximity to beach.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Terrible. I don't want to go again. Its not inclusive hotel at all. Bed bug / terrible food quality / bed was wetness / only two bath towel / no shampoo / no refrigerator / AC was not working well / pool was dirty /
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
There should be food options 24-7 the wait for food was awful. The staff was very hard working, just hard to communicate with! The hotel and location was beautiful, but the rooms could definitely use some updating!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Dull, Dirty and Disappointing"
From the start we were disappointed .... Lobby , lacks in personality,not very clean and the hotel personal spoke to each other in there language so if you don't speak it you have not a clue on what they are talking about, after we were assigned to our room which was a VIP upgrade we payed for ...what a joke that was! We were in the very lower level which was very musty and damp, not to mention the fact that we had a leak in our ceiling for 5 days, so we had towels on the floor,room was dirty with dead bugs on the doors, light in the closet flashed on and off all night,the drape pull was broken off so the room/darkening thing was not so much, couldn't get towels to save your life or washcloths(we had 1 towel and no wash cloths, chased them down after it was cleaned ,had none then thru the whole week it was 1 wash cloth and no towels) which after speaking to others there had the same situation...oh no use complaining and they simply didn't care,the decking around the plunge pool had a few broken boards, the plunge pool was very cold,so why did we pay extra for that??? The floors were never mopped,felt damp and sandy...... sliding door window was filthy! Dining...... tried to get reservations the day after we got there and thy were booked for 4 days so we ended up eating at the buffet which is open for breakfast and dinner .. and also exercise you will get as there are stairs everywhere and not just a few!
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
N A
"Beautiful Resort"
All staff were professional and extremely courteous! Facility is located on pristine sandy beach and the Canadian Spring Break was absolutley wonderful. Considering families and adults were vacationing during the week of Feb. 19-26, 2015, my husband and I had so much fun enjoying the resort with the youth that were so professionally kept and well behaved! Grand Oasis, Job well done!!
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
I just got back from my stay yesterday. Overall, the resort is fine. The restaurants are nice, food is decent.. However, the rooms are very outdated and some don't come with safes or refrigerators. We stayed for 5 days and housekeeping only came once. We constantly had to call and ask for towels and water. I called down to ask for an iron the first day, which I'm still waiting for. You have to wake up and get seats at the pool BY 7 am or you're going to beating on the beach the whole time. Which is very nice anyway and the bar is open earlier than the ones by the pool In all the hours we spent by the pool, the drink lady made it to us only 2 or 3 times. We bought 5 days of wifi when we first got there and it was the worst wifi I've ever tried to use. Your best bet is in the lobby, where it is still not free and only one person can be on it at a time.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
leigh
"Staff very very friendly"
Overall first time experience was very good. Food was great as was choices of dining areas. I did find that night restaurants were not staffed appropriately as it took forever to get your dinner. I also did not like the fact that the poolside bars, music, lights, etc. shut down at 5:00 every night. Nightly entertainment was entertaining and interesting, however, it was luck of the draw to see a show. We never received a schedule of nightly events.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
All inclusive is a joke at this place, at most only 2 of the bars are open at a time. You are only allowed to eat at a few of the restaurants and they are always full. Never staying here again.
Senor Bosch
"Would not stay here again."
First off, the term customer service doesn't mean anything at this place. The front desk staff were terrible. The food was also very sub par. Thank god kids weren't allowed here otherwise I would have given this place an even worse rating. Of course some of the staff was ok but not many.
mike
"Bait and switch"
Paid for club room did not get it and did not restock broken fridge tv blinked on and off
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Great Hotel , Great Food , Fun Place !"
we stayed about 5 nights in this Hotel and definitely will comeback again , the Hotel is very good compare to other all inclusive Hotels we stayed in before at the hotel Zone , the selection of the food at the Buffet and the restaurant are endless so you will find your taste for sure , checking in was easy and quick nice Pools beautiful beach we just wish if they had Free WiFi !!
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Li
"Never again"
The lines for food no matter what time were horrible! they would not let you make reservations, no matter how early you would call or go down they would tell you that they were booked! Out of 7 days we to ordered room service 10 times at a charge of course and ate out twice just because the lines were so bad the worst thing about room service is it was wrong every time! Then comes the room we had a vip club room with a pool on our deck that had a bloody hand print on it and the water was so dirty we did not even think about getting in.it took then two days to come clean it the they sucked out so much water that if you turned on the pump that it shot water all over the deck two days later that added water so we could use the pool:( when we first walked in the room we were missing multiple light bulbs that took two days to replace. We ask for clean towels because there were holes in one and one was badly stained the next day we found them rolled up nicely like they were clean:( almost forgot all the lovely ant though out the room !
happy, happy!
"Moved to Grand Oasis Cancun"
We cannot speak to the hotel in detail (specifically, cleanliness and comfort) as they were overbooked during our stay. We were moved to the Grand Oasis Cancun after waiting for over an hour. The hotel only had two staff dealing with all of the overbookings and there was no clear strategy to accommodate guests. They originally tried to send us to a lower-quality resort far away, but we ended up staying at a sister resort after having them call. The did not offer any compensation or accommodations for the error on their part - we definitely plan to steer clear of Oasis resorts in the future.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"We did not stay there. Sold out !!!"
When we arrived, we were told the rooms were sold out and had been for some time. Either the hotel screwed up or Expedia did. Either way, I paid for a level of accomodations and service I did not recieve. Doubt I would ever go thru Expedia.com again, unless this is resolved and compensation awarded. Thsi was awful, period.
"Not happy"
Was expecting more for the money spent. Will not return to this hotel.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
wv
"Nice hotel close to beach. Went alone."
I read a lot of bad reviews of this place and I didn't experience any of the thing people said but 2. If your older there are a lot of stairs to go place to place. when walking to the room I can smell a mildew odor. But the room appeared to be very clean and pleasing other than that. I would defiantly go back. I went to another Grand Oasis and I prefer Sens.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Bruce
"Nice beach for the moneywe"
We stayed at this hotel several time not bad for the money good friendly waiters and maids. Do not slam your bedroom door or you will be locked out Mexicans are a little slow at fixing things , it is an old hotel and system other that ok food not bad at all
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Monica
"Hotel in a great setting and nice environment!"
When we arrived at our room, there was no safe, hair dryer or mini fridge as promised! The safe issue was remedied with in 20 minutes. The mini bar took a day and a half before they brought one to the room. However, the hair dryer took a total of 3 days and 6 staff personnel to solve including the fifth person. Elizabeth, a supervisor. She told us on the second day that they didn't have an extra dryer and basically just to get over not having one. I didn't give up the effort. On the third day I went back to the lobby desk and asked a worker named Marco to please find us a way to get a hair dryer, as our stay was 10 nights and my wife really needed one. I told him the supervisor wouldn't help and he said don't worry and had one installed that very afternoon! Thanks Marco!!!!!!!! Our room was very clean, however, we never had any wash cloths the entire stay. on several occasions they never left us bath towels or toilet paper! :( Restaurants were absolutely outstanding. We thought the service was super there and at all the bars. All in all, even with the problems we would still recommend Oasis Sens to our friends and family as well as go back ourselves.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Hank
"This hotel was sold out when I arrived....and move"
Moved me to another hotel...it was oversold. Horrible experience
"Beach & Hotel very nice, service not-so-much"
The view was amazing & the pool and beach were very nice. The restaurants were very nice & the food was very good. It's an adult's only resort but the resorts on either side of us had familes so there were a lot of children walking by & playing on our beach. The staff was incredibly rude & everyone moved very slowly. We didn't have a fridge in our room because it was "being repaired" but they wouldn't take one out of another room that was empty so our water, pop & beer in the room was all warm.
"Worst Service Ever....Facilities not Far behind"
When we arrived to Grand Oasis Sens we were told they did not have any rooms available despite our much in advance booking!! They did not offer much condolences, they just stuffed us in a cab and transferred us to the Grand Oasis down the road. We arrived to MASS CHAOS. The staff was super unpleasant and when we arrived were told they were very short on rooms and that they did not have any oceanview rooms available despite the fact we paid an upgrade for it. They stuffed us into a TERRIBLE room that was literally falling apart. The tiles were broken on the floor, the toliet and shower leaked all over the floor, Two double beds were screwed into the wall too close to walk in between the beds, but too far to make one big bed. The phone did not work, there was no mini bar, fridge, ice bucket, cups, safe, etc. We went back to voice our complaints and were told to check the next day. Feeling defeated we waiting until the next day, only to be told the same thing again. We didn't take no for an answer and demanded to talk to the supervisors supervisor. He finally moved us to a different building with a beach view, it was a better room and we probably would have been more satisfied if originally moved to it. It was like the two buildings were completely different. Our friends had the same problem only weren't so lucky to move to a better room. The staff at this hotel with the exception of a few bar tenders were really terrible. The food was cold, the bars had no booze.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Erin
"Careful booking"
Upon arrival after being paid in full we were told the hotel was over booked and we would be moved to another property. They really didn't care that we were upset and rolled their eyes at us. We ended up being moved to the grand oasis in to a double bed room (we booked a king). The grand oasis had good food, the service was very slow. Overall I am extremely disappointed that we anticipated going to this hotel and that they overbook a d move you and don't care. Their attitude is once you're here, what are you gonna do? We had to suck it up and deal with it, but will never go back to any grand oasis property. I thought because we booked through Expedia we would be pretty safe from this, apparently not!
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Beware! Always be Overbooked."
We arrived around 3pm to be told by Cristina that the resort was overbooked. She offered us an option to stay at a 5 star resort or to stay at Oasis Smart for 1 night. We chose to stay at a 5 star hotel and she supposedly looked online and said that all of the hotels in Cancun were booked. So I had no other option than to stay at Oasis smart. Once I had access to the Internet, I checked for other hotels in Cancun and I had about 20 other options. I told Cristina about it and she said that it was to late cause I agreed to stay at Oasis Smart. So she basically lied to me and sent me to one of the lowest grade hotels for the night. She pretty much gave me an attitude after I confronted her. But what could I do? I already signed and agreed to stay at Oasis Smart. We came back to the Hotel the next day and saw Cristina telling a whole line of people that the hotel was overbooked. So this seems to be a problem with this place. The overall resort is nice and most of the staff were pleasant. I just didn't appreciate being lied to and feeling like I got scammed.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Steven D.J
the staff was great but the hotel itself was horrible the restaurants did not open on time there was always a waiting line the pizza place the pizza was so bad I could not eat it I had to go downtown to get a descent meal... and for older people the place is a nightmare with all the steps either up or down the main restaurant is 3 flights of stairs down and of course then you have to back up. older people with bad knees or legs this place would be a nightmare, ill never go back or recommend it,,,,,,,
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"If you like long lines and waiting times:"
Food lines too long, aways standing in line. Too many stairs. Not enough sitting places for number of guests for the pool, beach, shows or lunches and dinners. ALWAYS WAITING IN LONG LINES!!!!!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Nice adults only hotel with amazing view from the"
This is our second stay at the Oasis Sens. The hotel is very pretty and they are constantly making improvements and cleaning it. The view from the pool is unmatched by the other resorts in the area. The beach is large and very nice, and they clean up the seaweed daily. The entertainment, bar, and wait staff are wonderful, especially the entertainment staff-Sabina, Tony, Karen, and Jorge! The view from our balcony room was great and the nightly shows were very entertaining from the bands by the pool, the shows in the lobby, and the shows in the Kinky nightclub. My only complaints...the wait at the restaurants is terrible. The buffet needs to be open all day. It is only open for breakfast and supper. It should be open from 6 AM-10 PM. The Happy Chicken (I think called Hippy Chick now-changed name the day we left) was at least an hour wait for chicken, burgers, hot dogs, or salad. It was ridiculous! The Italian and Mexican restaurants have awesome food, but again...the wait...terrible. There are plenty of empty tables at both, but they won't seat you and serve you. We spent our time in line instead of in the pool or our lounge chair in the sun. Speaking of lounge chairs...next complaint. There aren't enough. They could double the amount of lounge chairs on the pool deck. You have to wake up at 5 AM to put a towel on the chair. The pool is freezing too...need to heat the pool better. The food situation may be a deal breaker for us next time we go to Cancun.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Paula
"Awful"
If you are looking for a high end resort with exceptionable service, this is not the place. AWFUL, just awful ! We booked Grand Oasis Sens for a nice long relaxing week-end. Heard it was a nice place. We were booked into the Grand Oasis Sens for the all adult, all inclusive plan. We were told they were booked when we checked in and they sent us to the Oasis Cancun. The Oasis Cancun is gross. When we checked in no one explained to us where anything was or how to get to our room. We were in the 4 building, 5th floor. AC not working, room dirty and smelly, lights in the rooms equivalent to the the wattage of Christmas tree lights, no free WIFI and no free safe(safe that was there had no lock), mini bar in the room is a joke, a collage dorm like unit rusty and bent with 3 sodas and 2 beers. The hair dyer blew up and all the lights in the room went out. Had to ask for a table table lamp for light.No chairs in the room to sit on. Bed uncomfortable and pillows like rocks. Sunday 2//15 the hotel ran out of beach towels and towels for the room. We got 2 bath towels, no shower rug, no hand towels and could not get clean beach towels. Liquor is low shelf. Food is mediocre at best. The list goes on and on. My recommendation is to stay away from any of the Oasis properties. Especially, during spring breaks when the younger crowd takes over. The weather was nice and the ocean was clear and clean. However, if you didn't get up at 6am to put your precious red beach towel on a chair o
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Pleasant hotel near to the ocean."
The check in was not seamless, we had to go back three times after they told us our room would be ready, not the end of the world, but a shaky start. Since most of the rooms face the lobby, entertainment areas on one side and the pool, beach, and outdoor bar on the other side, views are nice, but noise is a real problem! I am talking about 3:00, 4:00 in the morning, bed shaking, disco music, and yelling patrons. We have been to other hotels in Cancun, all have plus and minuses. Put a restaurant, overlooking the ocean, fix the noise problem and we would have no problem recommending this hotel to anyone,including friends, as of now we won't be back.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Don
"Don't do it!!!"
VIP service nonexistent. Our tradition is a glass of champagne the moment we arrive- for the first time in ten years they claimed they had none! Knew it was gonna be bad from that moment ... The VIP lounge that I am sure many of you are familiar with had two things all week - pork rinds and white bread ,mayo,processed meat of some kind little sandwiches...no joke!!!disgusting! Only 2 choices for food if you want a late lunch/ early dinner.....one choice for breakfast - a buffet & always a line to get seated. Room service menu horrible (not included in all inclusive- always at least $15.00 ) - example , starved when we arrived and nothing open - no food to be had so ordered nachos - 15$ for that fake, thick, orange " cheese" sauce poured over chips- horrible! (0h - and thought maybe a bottle of beer to go with the nachos- No bottled beer ) Was hungry all week!!!! Just a few examples....everywhere you turned disappointment....the saving grace was gorgeous weather & big, private balcony with lounge chairs, plunge pool, & beautiful view.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Nice hotel on the beach"
Many activites, friendly staff, beautiful pools and beach
james
"Fourth time in Mexico, first horrible experience"
What I love about Mexico is getting to rest and the friendliness of the people. From the front door, all the way to being placed in a room next to a kitchen when you heard plates and utensils banging till midnight and again at 7am was ridiculous. Staff were unfriendly, supervisor Elizabeth not helpful at all with changing our room. Food was okay, but service was bad, you have to wait forever to get your food. Honestly I am so disappointed, I wanted to rest, and all I got the last four days was a headache.
Edna
"Nice hotel, it was super close to everything!"
What I did not like is that we had to wait an hour for our room to be ready during check in.
Paola
"Quite resort"
Checked in on a Monday, stayed till Sunday, Booked this place for the price and there was no kids, lot of Europeans there, and there not very friendly at all (no offense) plenty of Canadians (super friendly) Americans, there were not many of us. my main goal was to get away and relax/chill out and do nothing, Room was on floor # 2 which was the basement, didn't really bother me someone has to stay there, Beach was right there as it is for all the hotels, there were several bars always open, drinks were weak unless you had the code word "top it off", I laughed when another guest told me that at lunch, that and a tip every time got you decent drinks, most of the staff was great, there were a few that were unfriendly, the girl on the beach was super super slow, I didn't bother with her I just went to the beach bar and got my own, she was always up there talking to the bartenders, (I felt like telling her your not going to make any money that way) Lobby Bar was a good hang out before or after dinner, bartenders up there were good, you have to understand there busy so if you have to wait, hey you have to wait your not the only one on vacation. Food...... well some of it ok (Happy Chicken was really good, there was always a long line), the rest was GROSS, ( that's why happy chicken was so crowded)Buffet for breakfast, do the live station and get freshly cooked Eggs or an omelet.I do recommend the black box for a dinning experience, your in a black box.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"It was a nice experience. Nice beach and good food"
I would go back if they have the tennis court. But it was a fairly nice resort to relax. Nice beach amenity.
Soo
To many steps Disappointed in the food Dim Lighting
"Grand Oasis Sens"
Best entertainment I have seen. Very clean resort and friendly staff.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Julia
"spend your money elsewhere"
The check in process was terrible. One of the other couples we traveled with did not get their room the first due to " overbooking the hotel" and ended up crashing with us for the night. The front desk offered no discounts or anything to compensate!! Awful customer service.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"A little of everything"
I have stayed at one other adult-only resort previously and felt like I was in a honeymoon only resort. Not the case at the Oasis Sens. I enjoyed the diversity of the vacation goers, but would not recommend for the more conservative crowd. The food was ok/good, there was usually a wait at most restaurants no matter the meal. I was up early each morning (6am) to reserve a pool chair as people reserved at all hours of the night/morning, which was a little annoying. Overall I had a great trip and would go back.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Caroline
"Unimpressed"
Check in was horrible. I was told hotel was overbooked and they tried to send me to Oasis Palm a total downgrade. I refused to take that transfer and after complaining and them realizing I was not accepting the transfer they got me a room. 2 hour process of checking in. No hot water in my room the entire 5 day stay. Water was warm but more on the cold side. Food was mediocre. Not much to do on the resort itself. I have been on many resorts and this was the absolute worst of my experiences. I will never book at this resort again.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Ife
Nice hotel, great beach, away from the hustle and bustle of downtown.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"bad food,, low rate,,, cheap,,,"
The rooms don't were ok,,, had a view of ocean, but the food suck
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Oasis"
I usually review the properties I stay at as fairly as possible (based on my taste and expectations) as I find reading reviews from others can be helpful. I Just returned from 6 days at this property with my wife to celebrate her birthday. It is located about 10 minutes from the airport right at the beginning of the hotel zone so it is very convenient but not in the heart of the action if that is what you are looking for. You can get to the "hot spots" deeper in the hotel zone in about 10 minutes by bus, taxi or rental of Smart car. We did not leave the property as we have been to Cancun numerous times and were just looking to relax on the beach. The hotel is a little older but is pretty well kept. I often found maintenance doing facility upkeep of paint and other normal touch ups. There are a number of bars and restaurants that are all in the above average to good range. As others mentioned, check-in is a little tedious but not painful. A good tip to know is that the restaurants that require reservations will only let you in if you have a reservation.....we went to Sakura one night around 8:00 and there were about 10 people in there and plenty of open seats and they would not seat us as they plan food around the number of reservations (silly but their rules). The staff on property at all of the bars, restaurants and housekeeping were all very nice and accommodating. There is plenty of activities to do pool side and the nightly shows were good.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
jeff
"Not impressed"
Poor customer service. Would not take my hotels.com receipt that I had on my phone. Needed a print out. Never got any of the information as far as reservation for certain hotels etc... So we missed a lot of the shows. Food was not the greatest. I did enjoy the BLACK HOLE resteraunt showed up and someone cancelled. Would I recommend. NO not for the price too many other all inclusives that offer better service.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
kathy
"Awesome views, customer service was perfect!"
We got there January 12-17 and had a wonderful time! Was treated like royalty! The view from our balcony was awesome! The moonlight restaurant was our favorite! The waiters and hostess were the best! Our bed had memory foam mattress with feather pillows!!!! We loved the visit and enjoyed the oasis!!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Becky
Very much enjoyed my stay. There were something's that we're annoying such as restaurants not opening on time, check in took longer than expected and my room wasn't ready until 4:30 pm the day of check in. But overall I enjoyed the people, food and facilities. I highly recommend especially for gays and lesbians.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
It was an average place to stay. Nothing special, service the same just average. Probably would not return to this property
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Honeymoon Experiance"
The resort is beautiful and the pictures are true. We went over New Years 2015. We had some bad experiences that will keep us from coming back. We arrived to the resort in jeans and long sleeves and waited in our room for 2 hours for the bell boy to deliver our luggage so we could change and go to the pool. I had to go to the desk and grab my own luggage. Our room never got cold. We went to maintaince numerous times and they said that's how cold the room gets. If you like your room to be 80 degrees this place is for you. We the ac not working properly it made our room muggy and humid. All of our clothes were damp and we woke up in sweat every morning. Our room was broken into and somebody stole all of our cash (which we didn't use the safe) and the ATM at the resort did not work so we cound not get any cash for our drive to the airport. The door to our room did not shut tightly because you can slide a plastic card through the crack and card right in. Our toilet would make a high pitched sound all day and night and maintaince was quick to get there but did not fix it so every night I turn the water off to the toilet so we could sleep. The food was decent. Moonlights pizza was the best. The Lebanese restaurant was great and happy chicken was our go to place for lunch. just like any all inclusive resort the booze are watered down. The entertainment was fun and interesting to watch. We had a good time but wouldn't go back. The staff was friendly and spoke great English.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Tanner
was a nice hotel with a good staff. Food was good. Everything was clean.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
roland
"Terrible"
We landed early morning, and the hotel would not allow us to check in early... This is fine as it was expected. However to wait from 7am to 3pm wasn't bad enough... Our room wasn't ready until 4:30 pm, to our surprise we were place on the lowest floor, we called it the basement! The smell was bad, the lighting was dim and we found our mattress of the bed to have this foul stench, yes it was urine!! We complained and were immediately given another room.. It looked 100 times better at a glance until we inspected further (yes my wife checks mattresses for bed bugs), we found the bed sheets to be in a used state. Although we kept our expectations low of this hotel it was hard not to be disappointed... Hygiene is controllable and we felt the hotel let this slip all the way. We had the head maid and manager change all of our bedding and towels to which we found to be somewhat comfortable for the remainder of the stay. Some of the staff here are genuine and really nice, take plenty of pesos of you want good service although as they all expect service tips. They will be dissapointed and sometimes rude if you do not tip. Coming from England we generally tip at the end of our stay, however it's 'pay as you go' here!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Too many stars for the service and conditions"
We arrived 2:50 pm and got checked in very late - 5 pm. We paid for an ocean view room but we could see only an idea about the ocean simply looking at the other building and the pool. The rooms need remodeling, the towels and linen had dirty spots. We got disturbed in the room by somebody that unlocked the door early morning. The beach towels were not available until 11 am. Internet and wi-fi should be free for the expensive rate. As a person that has been traveling a lot this hotel is overpriced and overrated.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015