All hotels in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights hereAve Kukulcan Km 19.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun, QROO, 77500, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"No AC Anywhere"
If you are looking for a relaxing comfortable experience this is not your hotel! There is no AC in any space on this property. The lobby is hot (except the front desk), the restaurants are incredibly hot, the rooms seem cooler than the open air hallways, but they are hot. The mini fridge is very warm and the pools are like hot tubs. No one answers the phone, so don't expect a refund. It's a runaround. The taxi drivers said they make great money taking guests to different hotels.
Nicole
"DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL"
Once we arrived, we were told they overbooked the rooms.. We got transferred to the other Oasis hotel where it's not adult only! Our room was near the pool bar so it was so loud during the daytime. They also promised a honeymoon gift but we never got one even after two calls at the front desk.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Resort needs help"
No air conditioning when checking in at Lobby. Sweat pouring off us. No air conditioning in the room. After two visits from maintenance and one hour on the phone trying to reach a manager. They gave us a new room with a little bit better air conditioning. Keep in mind the heat index while we were there was 107 farenheight. Meals that came with all-inclusive were average at best. Restaurant where breakfast was served didn't have the air conditioning working during the mornings; or if it was it wasn't able to keep up. Restaurant and Bar staff as well as House Keeping did a great job. It is ashamed their management staff didn't perform as well as them. The excuse we kept being given was that the resort was at full capacity for the first time in months and they weren't able to keep up. The resort needs a serious change at the management level before I would recommend visiting again. It does have potential if some changes are made.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
TN-Traveler
"Perfect vacation spot!"
This place is right next to the beach! It's absolutely beautiful - from the 2 infinity pools overlooking the ocean to the several eating options and it had a GREAT club (called Kinky) right in the resort!! This vacation was easily the best vacation I've ever had!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Not happy"
We checked in at midnight after our flight was delayed, the first room they gave us the lights didn't work, the tv remote was missing, the tv had lines in the screen, ground floor room where everyone can see into our windows. Asked for another room higher up- now they put us directly above the first room, even closer the the loud club music next door. The cold water faucet in the tub wasn't working when we were ready to shower, then the hair dryer went out. It took 2 days, 6 calls to the front desk and a night out to dinner with wet hair until they finally fixed it. The next morning the water went out in the whole hotel for 6 hours- the toilets would not flush, no showers, and no washing hands...ew!!!! The Buffett was bad-long line just for eggs in the morning, the only good restaurants were by reservation- the black hole was interesting. Only downer was all the nicer restaurants were also a fixed menu without any choices. The hotel was not crowded so it made pool chair and bar drink access easy. The night time shows at the club only appealed to only homosexual and heterosexual males. Not much appeal to the ladies in the audience. Expedia quoted me the original price and said a specific amount would be paid to the hotel on check in for the extra room guest fee. Expedia didn't mention the hotel would charge an additional $150 due to the current exchange rate that had increased since I booked the room 2 months ago. I feel expedia owes me that additional charge
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
j
"Gay friendly"
Cons- Front Desk Manager ignored me when i had a situation with the internet, by the way internet is available but with a charge plus is thrid party managed, so anything that happened with the internet, hotel management does not have to do anything about it and they dont have an on-site solution. My tv was out service at a moment and I had to call 3 time and they never came, I saw someone from maintenance department in another room and I went to that room to ask for help. Few details that need maintenace in the room but no mayor details. Weather and open doors makes the hotel a little bit hot for my taste, room was ok though. Pros- Pool is big and it has a nice bar. Beach is just steps away, room view is great both sides The variety and food flavor was great. You cant miss "the black hole" blind taste experience, love it. Staff was super kind always with a smile. Gay friendly and thatis a plus to me. Night Club was super fun and the shows were really nice. Room were decent size and clean with nice amenities and bed was comfortable. I bougth the VIP so I got premiun drinks... And more benefits. I overall enjoy my stay. I would like to come back.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Vicky
"great"
awesome, jose at lobby bar excellent, great locale, great water
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
ralph
"Relaxing"
Overall a good choice if you're looking to relax. No real 'luxury' accommodations, but fine for a quick getaway. Friendly staff, decent food, and no kids!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
kim
"Don't waste your money or vacation days"
Do not ever waste your time at Oasis Sense. From having to fight to get soap in my room or even towels, to all of the hidden fees and details that are not accurate on the Expedia site, if you want to waste and lose vacation days and a lot of money, don't bother. I had to tip to order the drink I want or settle for what the bartenders want to make. I got clean soap 3 our of 7 nights, towels only 6 from seven and on one occasion a cleaning lady came in while I was naked, sat there staring at me and yelled at me to get out so I can clean. My phone wasn't working so the front desk told me that there is nothing they can do, including picking up their phone to call. Eventually i did get someone to pick up a phone and call for me, but it should have been the first person. The property has misrepresented itself on the Expedia site as well. It is not by any means all inclusive. Almost everything has a fee, it is not 5 stars by any means (expect 1 star service and 2 star food at a 4 to 5 star property). This place is beautiful, but a nightmare. The only saving grace was 6 employees and the really cool people I met while staying there. I will never go back and never recommend this place.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Adam
"Finest Vacation of My Life"
This was by far the finest vacation experience of my life. The staff were ALL friendly. The room was comfortable and well-apportioned. The adults only aspect was otherworldly. The food was 5-star. I would recommend this establishment to anyone and everyone.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
NOeL
"Nice hotel with great beach access"
We enjoyed our experience at Oasis Sens. The place was not crowded and food was incredible with lots of choices. The only issue we had was with customer service at the front desk. The we're extremely rude and slow for check in and check out. We also had to use the concierge in the VIP lounge because the one at the front desk either wasn't around or incapable of helping.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Misty
"Not at all all-inclusive."
This hotel was a total let down. While most of the staff was friendly and wanting to help, they were largely ineffective and bound by ridiculous rules. We could not get the same story from any two employees or even the manager on what was and wasn't included in our 'all - inclusive' rate. We paid for a Club room upgrade, but then were told that Club benefits were extra. Our 'upgraded fully stocked mini' bar consisted or 2 waters, 2 light beers, and two soft drinks. If we wanted more during the day that would be extra. Our rate included room service, but there was a charge if you used it (apparently you have to upgrade for the privilege of paying for room service). On the morning of our anniversary, while trying to relax in our 'private' dip pool, a gardener proceeded to water the plants around our deck, splashing us with water. When I asked him to come back later he refused and said it would be only about 20 minutes more. So much for a romantic setting. My wife is allergic to onions, but the restaurants needed 24 hrs notice to prepare anything without onions (apparently pasta, butter and cheese in very tricky, let alone tomato sauce). They also have a ridiculous rule about not allowing guests to take food back to their room or even from one snack shack to another. So if you want chicken and your spouse wants a burger, prepare to eat alone. This place has potential, but needs new management, fewer rules and better customer focus.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
G and T
"Beautiful beach, great food, clean,"
Amazing experience, Since the moment I walk in, everything looks beautiful, easy check in my room was ready, as soon I arrived. the staff great, if you spanish speaker better, beach beautiful rough waves sometimes, but nice.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Kel1103
"Was not impressed"
Experience was horrible. People was rude.The rooms had a bad smell when you turn the water on. Food wasn't all that great.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Gwendalyn
"Work break."
Everything was alright until it needed toiletries. I needed contact solution and aloe 16 dollars for aloe had to be perfect bill no tiny rips or tears do not accept credit or bill to room. If you paid U$D no change given. Alright place very quiet for couples. Strange stares of you are by yourself. No bar eating area so you had to sit at tables by yourself.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Stu
"Nice hotel with great beach"
Check in took 2 minutes. My room was in excellent condition cool and clean and well maintained . The mini bar was fully stocked in stayed that way throughout my 5 day visit. Cleaning service was great but very late on 2 occasions
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Kerstin
"Incredible pool and beach"
My husband and I just returned from our honeymoon at Oasis Sens. Very romantic atmosphere with great entertainment each night, from fire dancers and drums by the pool to acrobatics in the lobby, we were constantly coming across entertainment throughout the day. The rooms were decent although musty from the constant humid atmosphere. The food can be interesting, partially from just being in another country, but it is easy to find something that you will like with all of the choices. Manuel at the Italian restaurant and Ernesto at the Mexican restaurant were excellent servers! If you tip the staff well, they will certainly remember you the next time you go to that restaurant and take extra good care of you!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Alyssa
"2nd visit to the Sens for our Wedding"
We stayed at the Sens for 11 days with a group of 19 for our wedding. We love that the hotel is adults only and all inclusive. The pool and beach areas are beautiful we could not ask for better service for our wedding through the wedding planner Israel. There are many food options and we never got tired of eating there after 11 days. The staff is always friendly minus the occasional cranky bar tender. We were disappointed that the buffet closes at 10:30 am; some days we missed it amongst many others and there are no other food options until the restaurants open for lunch. I am not sure that many large groups visit this hotel but we felt that it was very difficult to get dinner reservations for everyone at the same time. The staff is always trying to be very accommodating but they were always looking over their shoulders as it seemed the management has a close watch on all of their protocol. In the end we would still return as we enjoy the outdoor areas, dining options and relaxed environment. I think it took some adjusting from our last visit in December 2012 as it had less restrictions.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
JJP
Overall resort had beautiful view, very friendly staff, was not over crowed, and loved that there was entertainment just about every night. Pool had a very nice view of the ocean, had activities everyday, Downfall 2 of the restaurants were an up-charge, not much food choice and needed reservations for some restaurants, room was unpleasantly HOT, and we upgraded to the VIP and view was beautiful except the A/C was not working very well and was extremely hard to sleep. We usually slept with balcony glass door open which allowed for some breeze and had beautiful ocean sounds and relaxing. We also had to ask for a fan for comfort.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Don't stay here."
The hotel is very old. The air conditioners did not work. The fridge did not work. We asked for a fan and they told us they did not have one, later we saw them delivering one to someone else. I'm a diabetic and my supplies need to remain cold, fridge was warm and there are no ice machines. Anything you complain about they have an answer for but no solution. We tried most of the restaurants and were disappointed. They advertise buffet dinner but they do not have one. The restaurants serve a better lunch than dinner. Over all extremely disappointed.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Cath
"Comfortable, good time!"
Despite the weather I had a good time. Kinky lounge was great! "Petra Rocks" The rooms were comfortable and the staff was very nice. You must go to the Mexican and Italian restaurant yummm!
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Vivian
"nice hotel close to the beach but needs"
Needs a course in customer service. The pool was nice the food Ok. Not much to say after that.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"food"
there were not enough places to eat for dinner,, breakfast wa great , but that place was not open for dinner
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
rob
"Great hotel with no kids."
We were treated wonderfully by the staff, who went out of their way to find us reservations at the Black Hole dining experience, which involved eating strange small plates in the dark, while entertainers kept things light. We weren't there long enough to comment on shows or overall atmosphere, but we'd stay there again.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Ricardo
"Worse vacation ever!"
To begin with, the airline lost my husband's luggage and didn't have any record of where it was at the airport. We were very pleasantly surprised however that the airport forwarded the bag onto our hotel once it was found about 2 hours later. I wish I could say that this good fortunate continued but it was all downhill from there. Upon our arrival at Oasis Sens we discovered an issue with our reservation almost immediately and had difficulty finding someone who could help us. We were promised an Ocean front room and all that anyone could tell us was - we should not have been promised that and they weren't responsible for what Expedia may have told us because there were no ocean front rooms available. Five days vacation....switch rooms three times. First day... the air condition wasn't working correctly, or at all for that matter - the aggravating part of that is they knew it but gave us the room anyway. All they said was that the room may get a bit warm because it gets direct sunlight all day. We knew this fact because I speak both languages, Spanish and English and when the maintenance guys came to check the A/C they were talking to each other - I heard this in Spanish... "Why would they put someone in this room, when they know that the A/C isn't work correctly ". After sleeping in that room the first night, or trying to sleep in that room I should say, we informed them of this immediately the next morning (around 9am). ...... Continue
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Lauren
Staff was very friendly. Food experience was unique and good. Nice property. Late night entertainment was fun.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"Nice hotel and staff"
This resort is nice but boring. If you are looking to relax this is the resort for you but if you are looking to party then Temptations is it.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Looks can be deceiving..."
The hotel looks beautiful but alot of quirks! The sheets in the bedroom were dirty. There was no hot water in the rooms to shower. The rooms were not cleaned until 5pm. The room service sucked! Asked for wash cloths and hand towels but didnt receive. Poor plumbing. The hallways smelled of poop. Staff not genuine. I would never go back to Sens.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Unsatisfied
"Nice hotel and clean"
Good except the locks on both rooms I stayed on didn't work and ac made a lot of noise.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
liz
"It's was not good"
Our stay at the hotel was not good... I would not come here I would like to have credit .. I need all my money back from expedia ... They didn't give me good service at the front counter they kept me waiting I lost my bags.. Omg it was pathetic
Other trip May 29, 2014
pat
"Great location with speechless beach view."
The hotel was great, the food was good, the staff were friendly, everything was good!!
Other trip May 28, 2014
Kay
"Just an OK hotel"
We stayed at this resort for five nights. It was "okay," but I probably wouldn't come back. It sits on the beach, which is nice. I felt like the hotel nickel-and-dime you for literally everything (room service, wifi, premium liquor brands, certain food items, certain bars, certain restaurants, mini bar, car rental, exchange rate, etc.). it didn't feel like an all-inclusive resort, which was the entire reason why we chose that hotel. We couldn't even go to 3 of the 6 restaurants because I was allergic to seafood. They don't accommodate anyone who has any food allergies or is"picky" about their food preferences. They literally don't even allow you to go to the restaurant and choose which food items you can eat. The restaurants are also closed for extended periods of time, which leaves you to 1 maybe 2 (if you're lucky) options. What all-inclusive resort closes their buffet from 10:30am-6:30pm every day? It's also at the end of the hotel zone, so expect the cab drivers to charge you at least $20 to go anywhere. The best bet is to take the bus that's a 1-2 minute walk from the hotel. One more thing, bring enough spending money for the entire stay. Their ATM was out of service during 95% of our stay and the cabs/buses only take cash.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Amber
"really great staff, very accommodating"
Very surprised by the food....restaurants need pre-reservation even though they are all inclusive, but the dining experience is at a higher end than I would've expected for an all-inclusive resort. The rooms were comfortable and the staff were more than welcoming and generous.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Wonderful"
Great resort, great staff; well worth the expense. Looking forward to a return visit.
Other trip May 27, 2014
VS
"Gorgeous place"
Good food, great staff. Not too many young people, definitely a calm and mature crowd. Very relaxing experience
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Beautiful hotel, great beach, and awesome view"
Had a great time, it was mine and my boyfriends first time to visit Cancun and we will def be back!! Great staff, activities, fun, relaxing, beautiful surroundings and great breakfast daily at Coba!!
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Nice clean hotel. Food was good."
Goig into this hotel I did not know what to expect, however it was very nice and like I said for the price you could not beat it.
Miggy C.
"stay at Oasis Sens"
Ready a lot of reviews not good but we had a great stay at Oasis Sens only thing that could be better food open later and bars other then that had a great time we were there for 7 days
Andy
"The hotel grows on you."
The hotel was a little older than we expected. After looking at the pictures online and then seeing the hotel first hand, it wasn't quite what we expected. After the first day, the staff made us feel better and then we really started to enjoy the facility. The pools were pretty nice, and the beach was great. The restaurants were all very good. Overall, we ended up really liking our stay.
Lanny
"It's medium"
It was good. You could tell it was in the middle. Didn't have much excitement going on other than just partying. We don't party so it got boring.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Good Adults only hotel"
Had a great door man named Francisco as it was my first time at an all inclusive and he answered additional questions I had after checking in. Drinks were OK in the lobby and I wish they had more beer selection. Only XX at the bar and Sol in the minifridge. Room was nice and clean. Probably remodeled a few years ago. Went to the pool and it was the only thing that needs some redoing. The little square tiles seem to pop out a lot and you can notice all the repairs. The swim up bar guy was great as he would learn your preferences and he would have the drinks ready for you when he would see you going his way. The beach was great and the bar is nice and close with quick service.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Alberto
"Great Couple Get a way"
Great hotel beautiful views, but the air conditioner could have worked a little better. When we spoke to the night manager he changed our room right away. The front desk staff's English could have been a little, made it hard to understand some things (I know we where in Mexico) but at other resorts in Cancun its not been an issue. Other than that very nice staff, clean rooms, Eli our waiter was GREAT!!! We would stay here again. Bought the Spanish translator app for our Iphone and wish we had it sooner on the trip.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Good hotel but i was expecting better standing for the room because of the price
Other trip May 19, 2014
marine
"Beautiful resort on the beach"
Our stay in Oasis Sens was just perfect. We stayed for 4 days in an ocean view room. The service from the bellboy to the bartenders and servers was very attendive . The bartender at the wet bar Mauro was great ! The food and drinks were very good for all inclusive resort. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Thumbs up & thumbs down"
1.We planned this trip with my friends and were eager to enjoy a great time and a great experience, what a surprise when we were "greeted" by Carlos on Friday morning, he could not be more frustrated and unplesant with our presence, no smile whatsover or any efforts to make us feel welcome. 2. My friend booked a room for 3 ppl and she got a room with one bed, when calling the front desk to request an extra bed (Friday night) Richard told her that he could not do anything as they were out of rollaway beds and that she was paying for a room and not for person so we then thought perhaps next time to book one room for the 10 of us as this is more than ok with Richard whom instead of giving a solution to the guest was arguing and offering a double bedded room for extra money hence the reason why we discovered how incompetent he was as there were rooms that he could use since the very beginning to honored our reservation. 3. The smell of the bed was extremely strong I think it was the sheets These ppl changed our moods completely: Christian and Elizabeth at front desk, Guadalupe at muerdeme mucho, Jose at breakfast restaurant and Italian restaurant too, Francisco at the spot by the pool, Candelario, Mauricio, Magda, Edmundo, Juan Carlos and chef at besame mucho on Friday and Saturday afternoon who made the best nopal salad ever for us, bar manager (cannot remember his name) and many others ladies and gentleman that were so genuine and wonderful even b4 getting a tip
Other trip May 12, 2014
taty
"I'll never stay at an oasis hotel again"
Waited in line for 45 min to find out we had to move to a different hotel waited a long time to leave finally get to the other hotel again wait in line for 45 minutes to wait another 30 min to get a room no mini fridge no drinks no hot water no view right next to kiddie land. They moved us Sunday to a different room a lot nicer. Still no fridge water pop or beer like they said. Pool was ok location was okay food was okay. I felt like they didn't deliver what they said they would. Place wasn't very clean over all
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Clean and trendy but tend to overbook !!!"
The hotel is really nice clean and trendy.. Pools are great with a beautiful view of the ocean. Hotel staff (concierge, restaurants, cleaning, bartenders, all the staff) so nice except for the check in staff and the man by the check out.. They were very dry (not welcoming). A major inconvenience was the hotel being overbooked (which I read in the reviews). We were transfer to Oasis Palm(family hotel on the other side of cancun) for 1 night. We stressed the reason we booked at Oasis Sens was because it's adult only and the fact that it's on the hotel zone strip. They comped us a free stay for the future for our inconvenience. Food was good.
Other trip May 8, 2014
early 30's
"Nice hotel nice pools nice beach"
Comming back in a month,the best vacation ever,nice people and ..,.......
Other trip May 6, 2014
Beli
"It was okay"
Service wasn't very friendly and the beach and outside areas were not well-kept. There were cigarette butts and empty drink cups all over the sand and pool areas. The food was fairly good, it didn't make you sick but it wasn't gourmet by any means. The best part was the unlimited drinks. Do not be fooled into any presentation where they offer incentives. They are not worth the time or the "free" benefits. It was nice going somewhere for adults only; there were no children running around crying and screaming.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Alyssa
"Enjoyed our stay! Don't mind the haters."
My wife and I stayed 4/20-4/25. Only major complaint was the odd hours for the restaurants.... BRING A BIG INSULATED CUP WITH YOU!!! If you are not in a restaurant and order a mixed drink, you get a little plastic cup to get your beer/drink in (4oz maybe)...... Saw allot of people that had brought their own big cups. Buffet was great, Mexican place was good also! A/C was good enough to keep the room cool and comfortable, but not cold. The shows by the pool some evenings were AWESOME, Mayan Ceremony and Drums and Fire show are a must see! Pools were clean, beach was clean. New beach towels every day. Room (320) was pretty clean and quiet, blackout curtains WORK! Water was hot, tub was big. We had a small balcony, with two chairs looking right at the pool area. We NEVER heard the people at the pool, or anyone in the halls. Need to have frozen drinks/blenders at every bar.... We wanted frozen drinks at some of the bars, and they said they couldn't make them, WHY?? We haven't ever been to a 5 Star resort, so maybe our expectations are low, but it was a good place!! I mean it is what it is..... I didn't fly 5 hours to sit the room or by the pool!!! We went to enjoy the ocean. We only went to the room to sleep.
Other trip May 2, 2014