All hotels in Norfolk, Virginia, United States of America

Room is not nice
    Bad internet service
    Bad breakfast
    Bad amenities
"convenient location and good cost"
I used to hotel while attending events in Virginia Beach. It was chosen for the cost. You get what you pay for but I have to say I was pleased with the cleanliness and maintenance of the hotel. The free breakfast left a little to be desired (there were bagels and cream cheese but no butter or jelly). The distance to the beach front wasn't bad.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Darcy
"Location of this hotel is perfect for our needs."
Staff is helpful and friendly, room is comfortable and clean, the area is quiet. This is the second time we have stayed here and we plan to stay here on our next trip.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Ideal location for access to beaches, shopping, and transportation.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"this is the first time I stayed in this kind.."
this is the first time I stayed in this kind of hotel, ..where very bad coffee and worst breakfast
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"economical, clean hotel"
We only needed a clean, safe place to stay at night because we were visiting grandchildren all day. Believe me, clean, comfortable beds were greatly appreciated. They also promised me a non-smoking room; and they kept their promise.
3 night trip Aug 13, 2013
"Friendly and convenient overnight stay."
The operator at the front desk made checking in and out very easy and was available for questions and help. Rooms were small, the hotel showing its age, but neat, clean and comfortable enough. It was quiet on the Saturday Night we stayed and everyone had a decent night's sleep. Hotel was 5 minutes from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel that we were using.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Sue's Family
Only stayed one night but did not have any problems. Everything appeared clean and well maintained. Check in was fairly smooth. If I'm back in the area and need somewhere to stay I would not hesitate to book here again
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"no complaints for the price"
good price. short drive to the beach, but for a one or two night beach visit - this will work. not much breakfast to speak of, but room was adequate.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"Great Hotel/Close to Everything"
It was perfect! Grocery stores and restaurants within 2 blocks of the place. Really good seafood place right next door. Very close to several public access areas to the bay too. It was quiet, comfortable, and the staff was super nice. Definitely would stay here again!
4 night family trip Jul 22, 2013
"it was much better than i expected with good deal"
the hotel looks nice. it was really good and much better than i expected w such a good price. it was convinient.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Really comfortable hotel next to great restaurant."
The motel looked a little dated on the outside. The desk clerk was very friendly and informative. When we opened door to room we were very satisfied to see a well kept room. Very comfortable. As a bonus there is a delicious restaurant/bar next door. Also only ten minutes from airport. Thought room was more expensive than it should have been.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Good night rest"
The room was clean, quiet, and at a good price. Bar and grill next door was very good also.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"Visiting my son before his deployment"
I was very satisfied with the overall hotel and would stay there again. Everything we needed was very close.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Great Value! Beats $300 Boardwalk Hotel Prices"
Very clean, quiet, updated hotel room with microwave and frig. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Less than 30 minute drive to Virginia Beach boardwalk area. Our smoke-free room was truly smoke free! No complaints.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Very decent cost effective motel"
Safe parking lot. Older building but well maintained. Will stay again
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"Nice hotel for the price"
We were happy with this hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
Maria
"Good affordable place to stay"
Rooms were clean and affordable. Incredible restaurant bar next door! Traffic can be a little noisy at times.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"Convenient location (for us)"
The only good thing about this hotel is that it is 200 yds from the marina to which our boat was being delivered. The room was utilitarian, at best. The king-sized bed was comfortable (very firm), but there were only 3 pillows and the choice was between brick-like and so soft as to not really be there. The bathroom seemed clean at first blush, but the fan didn't work, the tub caulking is grow ing mildew and the brown "granite" flooring hid the fact that it had not been mopped; looking at it from an angle I could see all the dried urine around the toilet. I did not walk in bare feet in the room or use the shower for the two days we stayed, I'd rather live with my own dirt. On the second night our "non-smoking" room was overwhelmed with the smell of cigarette smoke. All my clothes reeked of smoke when I returned home. If you needs place to stay that is convenient to Cobb's Marina, you might want to try the Days Inn across the street.
2 night trip Jul 9, 2013
Alys
"Money well spent"
The hotel staff was outstanding . The rooms were clean and quiet. The building was a little old, but it is kept in tip top shape! I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2013
"Motel was close to the beach"
Staff was friendly and was ok with an hour later check out that we requested. Room was a non-smoking room but there was a burn hole in the bedspread and you can tell the room had been smoked in at some time. The continential breakfast was very basic; no fruit or gluten-free foods. No milk alternatives for dairy sensitive guests. Motel was close to stores if needed and close to the beach.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
Deek
"It was okay but don't expect much"
The breakfast consisted of pre-packaged pastries, such as muffins and danishes, hard-as-a-rock bagels, orange juice, and coffee. In essence, don't expect much. If looking for a cheap alternative, go to mcdonald's across the street. If you're looking for a spot to be close to the bay-bridge tunnel, then this is the place. However, if you're looking forward for VA Beach, this is about a good 30-40 min drive to the boardwalk. The beds at the hotel is rather soft, so if you have a bad back like me, it can be a nightmare. For the rate that I was charged, it was okay.
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2013
"Pretty good"
The room was clean and kept up very well. The price was right compared to the surrounding options for hotels. The negatives were that the wifi was not very good you couldn't get on sites that required a lot of data very well. The only other thing was they were very uptight about towels you could not get an extra goal. To air conditioning worked very very good. And they had free HBO. Overall if you can get over having little wifi connection the room is well worth it.
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2013
Joey
It's rated as a two star hotel. As a two star hotel I give it FIVE stars!! Breakfast could be a little better though and ended at 9AM is a little mean for us late sleepers, especially for the weekend.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2013
"Simple and Clean"
This hotel was decent. I think the price could have been cheaper for a lower quality hotel, but for a saturday night so close to the beach this was pretty good. It was clean and the clerk in the lobby was nice and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Good location and affordable"
If you want to stay somewhere close to the airport without spending too much money, this Econo Lodge is a great choice. There are several restaurants within walking distance, and the bay is only about a mile from the motel. Although it is a little outdated, it is quiet and comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Joe P.
"Good value for money"
Stayed here for one night. Basic, clean rooms. No complaints, good value for money.
1 night trip May 27, 2013
"Just enough for the price"
Clean, peaceful and accessible to convenience stores and supermarket. But needs to improve the free breakfast. Eggs and bacon will do.
1 night trip May 26, 2013
Carlo
"More than adequate for a weekend at the beach"
We had a great time. The room was comfortable and the amentities were typical of an "Econo Lodge". The location was convenient to the beach and the staff was friendly to say the least. No drama, no noise, and no crazy occupants...so we were able to enjoy some peace and quiet at night after some fun out on the town. We would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
JJ
"very good stay"
this hotel is a good bargain for what u get,,,the room and bathroom were very clean and cleaned daily
5 night trip Apr 22, 2013
"Don't know how to make up beds"
Overall the stay was ok, but upon arriving and pulling back the comforter on the bed, we were left with the impression that someone else had slept on the sheets. Not that they were dirty; the bed sheets were loose and no apparent effort was made to make the bed look ready for new clientele. We called the front desk; only one person on duty as it was late at night, so we had to go to the office to pick up new sheets. On our second day there, we came home after housekeeping had made the beds, and we found the same situation. They are very sloppy. Otherwise, the room was ok.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only complaint I had was that the continental breakfast was sparse and you couldn't take the food or coffee back to your room. We were in the back away from the road so the room was quiet.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2013
"my stay"
Service was ok. Attendant asked for a little too much information while checking me in. I've stayed in dozens of hotels & never had to provide so much info just to get to my room. My room was pretty decent though. Had all the essentials for my stay. Room was clean but the bed wasn't the most comfy. Only thing I can really didn't like about my stay was the morning of checkout when I was showering, the water kept going hot to cold. Other than that my stay was pretty good.
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2013
Brooke
"Good night!"
Its a nice quiet little motel right on Shore Dr. A quick drive to the strip.
Romance trip Mar 20, 2013
"Good stay for the price"
This was our second stay at the Econo Lodge Little Creek is a decent place to stay if you're just looking for a clean motel room without any fancy frills. It is in a convenient location to the Naval and Marine bases. The one desk clerk was friendly and helpful. The Wi-Fi signal was very strong. If you or a family member are active Military the hotel does offer a different discount if booked at the hotel – not online.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2013

"Better than expected"
Honestly, our stay was like most of the good reviews and nothing like any of the bad ones. Room was clean and really nice, even felt refurbished. A lot better than most of the motels we've used during our trips in Eastern US and Canada this summer. Staff was very helpful both when we arrived late at night and during breakfast. We felt really good taken care of. That said, the location itself isn't much to write home about. The beach is really nice and easily accessible, but there's no infrastructure around it. If you are into bringing all your stuff with you, you will have an awesome time since you are virtually alone on the beach even during peak season. Don't expect to be able to buy even a bottle of water though, at least not in the area closest to the hotel. Background data: We needed a place to spend the night on our way to Florida and this place seemed to be reasonably located alongside the ocean. I was a little spooked by some of the bad reviews, but we decided to give it a chance since the average score was so high and the price was really OK.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Jonas
"Excellent for the price"
Rooms very clean and spacious, very comfortable, good location close to lots of amenities, would definitely stay again if in Norfolk
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Mikey
I have no complaints, vey nice place to stay.
7 night trip Dec 25, 2013
Rose
MX
This hotel is amazing If I go back I will stay again front desk people's was so nice room was so clean very happy for my stay amazing Internet in room bed was so comfy for this price I was actually shocked
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
syed

regular . zona con ningun atractivo. habitacion para dormir y nada mas.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
alvaro
ES
"オセアナの航空ショー、ノーフォークの海軍基地見学のホテルにお勧め"
空港から出てすぐの信号を右折し、突き当りで右折。さらに、突き当り(米軍基地)で左折し、直ぐに左側に当ホテルが見える。レンタカーで行きやすいし、分かり易い。 合計3泊したが、部屋によりけり琺瑯製のバスタブや洗面台が剥がれている部屋があった。部屋はきれいでである。コーヒーメーカーがないのが残念。朝食はパン、コーヒーなど簡単なもの。ホテルすぐ近くにスーパーがある。
1 night trip Sep 17, 2015
JP
"buen hotel"
El hotel agradable limpio economico y bien ubicado y el personal muy formal.
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
RAFAEL
CO
"Ok för det priset"
Lite frukost urval
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
SE
"Sehr ordentlich geführtes Motel - gästeorientiert"
Wir waren eine Woche in diesem Motel. Es ist das ordentlichste und sauberste Motel während unserer USA-Rundreise gewesen. Frühstück gut strukturiert, aber alles appetitlich. Kaffee hat sogar uns Kaffeetrinkern geschmeckt. Die Mitarbeiter sind auffallend freundlich, ohne aufdringlich zu sein, und gästeorientiert.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Hasi+Tiger
DE
"Bien entretenu"
Écono Lodge de qualité supérieure. Propre et bien entretenu.
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
Maurice
"surprenant!"
Excellent endroit pour y faire une escale!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Caro
"The 5 stars Econologde"
It's an Econolodge, you don't expect luxury, but if there was a hotel.com website only for Econolodge hotels, this one would probably the highest evaluations. Clean and well maintained, offers more abundant breakfast than a higher rated hotel. If I had the chance, I'd stay there again .
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
Wlas
IT
chambres propres, confortables. Bon service. Petit déjeuner peu élaboré, peu de choix.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
MF
"Rent och fräscht, trevlig personal"
Trevligt hotell, tillmötesgående personal.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
Em
SE
"静か"
空港から車で10分ぐらい。バスの便もよくないので、レンタカーを借りると便利でしょう。すぐそばにドラッグストアやコンビニ、ファストフードがあります。スタッフに日本語のできる人はいませんが、まわりは海岸と住宅街、米軍基地なので、夜は静かです。
Other trip Apr 14, 2013