All hotels in Falmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here40 North Main Street, Falmouth, MA, 02540, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location close to Main Street shops"
We loved our stay there. Didn't have a complaint one. The Inn was close to the many shops on Main Street and we could walk to them. It was also close to the free shuttle bus that picked up visitors and took them to the harbor to go to catch the ferry going to Martha's Vineyard. Simply loved the Inn. There was a restaurant adjoining the Inn that served breakfast. This was great as we did not have to go anywhere to eat. I'll definitely stay there again should I be in the area.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Debbie Dennie
"Location"
Hotel is located within walking distance to many restaurants and shops. Close to transportation to ferry for the islands of Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
sue
"Hotel close to the square"
Given a handicap room. Would have appreciated a regular as there were rooms available
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
first time at c
Nice and safe location....the inn has that country vibe which is very pleasant.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
J
"Nice clean well located option."
Close to a ferry to Martha's vineyard, this is a good pick. Not a ton of charm and breakfast is not included. Pool is awesome.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Delightful Inn in a perfect location"
Lovely Inn - very close to the Palmer lot to catch the shuttle to Woods Hole for the Steamship Authority boat to the Vineyard. Also within walking distance of the adorable downtown area of Falmouth with shops and great restaurants. And - right near the bike path and beaches! The staff was very kind and accomodating. The only downside would be the very thin walls - it was noisy at night and a bit difficult to sleep.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Maria
"A touch of Cape Cod"
The room was large and comfortable - a tip though, to ask for a second floor room if available. The floors above us creaked whenever anyone walked around. Easy walk to the downtown area or to the beach, and a delightful town to visit. Three blocks to the Steamship Authority parking lot (don't be surprised like we were - it costs $13.00 to park there) and across the street from bike rental.
3 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"very expensive compared to other hotels down the r"
I was only there for 1 night, but others I spoke too had better rates for closer hotels to the event we were attending
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Cynthia
Very convenient to walk downtown. Also there is a nice little coffee shop across the street for breakfast or a quick caffeine fix.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Great!
3 night romance trip Aug 5, 2014
Cornel Hinton
Nice place , very convenient to the town center and to the convention center
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"walk to town"
Very nice room, staff was excellent and friendly. Enjoyed our stay again. In a differnet building and was just as nice! Close walk to town and restaurants!
3 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Beverly Beaulieu
It is a good location, close walk to the little town area, easy to drive to and from. The hotel is okay, typical 3 star hotel. The room is not very sound proof, could hear the people in the hallway, the room next to us watching tv and the people above us running around. We were on the front of the hotel facing the street and could hear the traffic going by and people talking outside of the front drive up. It was just a sleeping place as we were there to tour the area, so not a big deal. The pool looked nice although we did not go in. Did not try the restaurant next door, it was closed the day we arrived. We opted to walk into the town area which had several nice eating options.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"First time in Falmouth"
This was the perfect location. The only problem we had was that we booked last minute and the first night our room wasn't in the greatest location in the Inn. It was changed the next night and the rest of the trip was great. Definitely going back here.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Lovely spot.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
overall we were satisfied and would return but only in the main hotel or 1st level of the cottage
Ann marie
"Thumbs up"
The hotel was lovely. It is walking distance to all the shops and restaurants and about a 20 min walk to the beach. The previous reviews about paper thin walls is spot on. Don't bother with the restaurant at the hotel Persy's, it was awful! Overall, the hotel itself was a great experience.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
Mel S
"Location is everything"
Referred by a friend, we stayed two nights. Overall fine hotel with only a breakfast available in the attached restaurant. Rooms near the pool can be loud until 11PM when it closes. Our room needed some touch up as there had obviously been a water leak in the recent past as evidenced by a stain at a tape line across the entire ceiling. We also had no view at all.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Showed up real late..."
My flight was delayed 4 hours... I didn't show up until 2am. The staff was more then welcoming and attended to all my needs. It's a really nice feeling to be taken care of when the beginning of the day went so wrong. Thank you!
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Happy
Great location, near MV ferry, nice pool and great jacuzzi in room
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
Ryan
"Inn on the Square on 06/01/2014"
We stayed for only one night. The hotel is surrounded by trees, which I and my husband liked very much. The building is what I call "historic" or what my husband calls "ghost house". I liked the plan of the hotel, although on pictures it looks much bigger. We had a double bed room and for a double bed it was a little small. For an inside pool, the water was way too cold. Cable TV had many choices, our kids loved that part. Nicely remodeled, but not without flaws. I would recommend this hotel and would choose it, if ever came to Cape Cod again. What bothered me very much in this hotel was the squeaking floor, I am sorry, but I can not stand that noise. The restaurant at the hotel is very delicious and the girls there were very nice.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Jennie
"Very cute, was only there one night for a wedding."
Would stay there again. The temperature kept changing and it made sleep difficult but the shower, bed, and other amenities were top notch.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Nice hotel close to shuttle bus to ferry"
Good hotel and clean...close to everywhere...noce and friendly staff...
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
billy
"What can you say - 3 out of 5."
Convenient location, easy to everything. Squeaking floor, OK room service.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
My husband and I stayed at the Inn on the Square in Falmouth, this past may. We loved the hotel. Very clean, great location, friendly staff. If you want to visit Martha's Vineyard you can walk to the bus stop from the hotel and take the shuttle directly to the ferry. We will stay there again!
Other trip May 28, 2014
kaci
"Good and comfortable hotel with nice interior."
From outside the hotel looks like regular small hotel but the interior is really good and warm. You feel really comfortable and relaxed. The hotel staff was friendly. Just one issue in bathroom the tap water was not consistent. The room no was 118 if you could fix that that would be great. Overall hotel is really nice and close to all other facilities. Like steam ship authority, Breakfast/ Lunch options.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Close to Main Street"
We loved walking to Main Street to all of the adorable shops. The beaches were close enough as well and we LOVED Persy's Place- the restaurant attached to the hotel. The only thing I would change is if the pool was warmer! Besides that- it was lovely.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Marie
"can walk to MV ferry and to town"
A pretty place and I liked that I didn't have take my car to the MV shuttle. Also an easy walk into town for dinner. My only complaints were that there is a large step up to get into the shower/tub and since it is the same color as the floor tile I stubbed my foot getting in. The other is that the service at breakfast was pretty bad. The waitresses and waiter were busier chatting/laughing in the kitchen than seeing if we wanted coffee refills or clearing our dirty plates. But I would stay there again.
2 night business trip May 20, 2014
Very nice convenient to the center and woods hole, bike path. Really liked fridge and microwave!
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"Charming Town & Nice Staff"
The walls are paper thin. If I didn't have air plugs I wouldn't have slept a wink. I was awoken by the ringing of the cell phone in the next room. Then I proceeded to listen to the entire conversation it was really like there were no walls between us. Then the maids cleaned in a group and chatted constantly. Probably unaware that we felt like they were sitting on our bed.
Other trip May 17, 2014
gypsy
"very clean hotel"
good place to stay if you are going to marthas vineyard
Other trip May 15, 2014
"re: missed my ferry"
This is a very convenient place to stay if your bus misses the last ferry. It's a reasonable walking with luggage distance from the Peter Pan bus station. Breakfast is FABULOUS. I love the menu there.
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
Helen
"worked out in the end!"
Upon check in we found ourselves checked into a double queen room , when the expedia deal was for a king room. after a little hesitation the staff at the Inn moved us to king and we were quite happy with the room.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Problems with maid service"
My second stay at the hotel. First Time....great!! This time problems with maid service which did not exist as I stayed two nights. Although I requested that the sheets did not have to be changed, no maid service came in to change the towels, pick up the trash. I finally went and got new towels for the next day. Don't know if I will stay there again.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Great location for walk to town!"
Stayed here last year and it was great! Breakfast was wonderful as well! I want to come back for more golf!
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Cutest Hotel Ever!!!"
I am sad that I only got to stay at this hotel one night it was just the most adorable hotel ever. It was right in Falmouth Sq with tons of cute stores ever where. The staff was friendly and efficient. It was so much fun! Would recomend it to everyone!
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Very nice, clean and convenient! Pool was clean."
Very nice stay! We were even called when the room was ready for an early check in! Hotel was very clean and beds were so comfortable. Would definitely stay again!
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
keri
"Nice and clean, great location!"
Beds were so comfy, close to Woods Hole, ferries, Falmouth Ctr. etc. Friendly hotel staff:)
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Huge Disappointment"
Upon arrival before check in, we were promised room avaiability by 3 PM. It was after 4 PM before we could check in. Unable to get WiFi (which we needed) after multiple attempts and then no more than a couple minutes.. When mentioned this problem to staff, we were told that happens sometimes. Room assigned was on first floor in cottage literally 12 feet from street and large window - road traffic too loud to get any rest. Staff initially laughed then became apologetic yet impotent in listening to our concerns. Room very clean. Refrigerator loud during cycle. Will consider other options next time.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2014
RaggaPooh
"Weekend on the cape"
The hotel was easy to find and within walking distance to downtown Falmouth. The room was very and the staff excellent. The pool was warm, clean and not too many people at one time. We would stay again.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
bob
"Inn on the Square"
Room not available at check in time. TV not working when first turned on. Front desk came to fix.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2014
The hotel was good value for the price, clean, and updated. The only drawback was the nearness to Route 28, a major road in the area.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Falmouth in Mid-April Off season"
The Inn at the Square was comfortable. Nicely decorated. They were very busy when we checked in. Unfortunately there was a noisy refrigerator/freezer in the first room that they assigned us. When we asked for a room change, they gladly accommodated us. It seems that for the price, they should have included breakfast but perhaps that is what the market bears in Falmouth. The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from one end of the 'downtown' Falmouth shopping area and is about 10 minute from from the Martha Vineyard's Ferry in Wood's Hole. Location is the primary reason why we chose to stay there. The Cape is quiet in middle April - at least is was this year, 2014.
2 night romance trip Apr 13, 2014
Anonymous April
"Nice location"
Walking distance to Main Street, staff friendly
2 night romance trip Apr 9, 2014
"Fine"
It's fine for the Cape
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Nice clean walk to town"
Front desk was very helpful, room was clean, beds comfy. Internet was super fast!
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Ruth
"Cute for romantic getaway!"
I was very impressed with this hotel. I was referred to this location by a friend who had stayed here for a romantic getaway of her own and was super impressed ! I thought the location was amazing..despite all the rain we got the weekend we visited Falmouth, we were able to walk to all the cute lithe shops with an umbrella. My boyfriend and i were very happy with the cleanliness of the room and the size (much larger than we thought it would be)! The pool was a bit on the small size and there isn't a jacuzzi, but it was warm and do-able. The only downside was that the bed was huge and very comfortable looking, but wasn't very comfortable at all. We tossed and turned all night and both left with our lower backs a little sore. Overall, I was super impressed with this location and we look forward to booking a night or two in the summer time to really get to experience Falmouth and all the shops (minus inclement weather).
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2014
"Cool Place"
It was a short stay but I enjoyed it very much
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
Neil
"Convenient hotel in Falmouth, MA."
Externally, this is a very appealing "inn" on Cape Cod in the very charming town of Falmouth. The staff are pleasant. The attached breakfast/luncheon restaurant is quite good. But once you get to your room, the experience goes downhill.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Always a pleasure"
We have stayed at the Inn several times - it's an hour's drive away from home that feels like a real vacation when we need a quick break. The rooms are comfortable and the beds are sooooo comfortable. Nice touches include eco-friendly policies; quality shampoos, soap, etc.; refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and safe in the room, along with the usual ironing board/iron and hair dryer. The towels are thick and soft. And the entire staff is friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014