All hotels in Falmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
40 North Main Street, Falmouth, MA, 02540, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel in walking distance to Main Street."
Hotel was a good place to spend a night or two. Rooms were clean and did not have any major issues. Would stay there again however decor a little outdated. The bed was comfortable and bathroom was very clean
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
josh
"Asks for feed-back but doesn't care"
Our room was old, outdated and needed to be redone. Old, torn wallpaper; mold in shower tiles and on shower curtain; Dusty. Bed and pillows very comfortable though. Check out person took phone call while I was checking out and just waved me off. Wrote feed-back to management and left at desk and also gave feed-back from their e-mail request to do so, but never heard back from anyone- apparently they don't care about your feed-back, so why ask?
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2014
"New England Charm"
Close to small shops, restaurants and the ferry shuttle. Friendly staff. Comfortable rooms.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
linda
"A bit loud, and desk staff a bit clueless"
Great location, but, grew weary of doors be slammed due to lack of any 'governors'. Desk staff was unaware of the difference between a corkscrew and bottle opener, and/or accessing local transportation options.
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Celebrating our 25th
"Great stay, but black mold in the shower"
The room was nice enough (modern tv, bedding, good wifi), but there was a fair amount of black mold in the shower. This is something that is so easy to take care of, yet the maintenance staff neglects it. It makes you wonder what else they neglect cleaning...
3 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
"Convenient and gorgeous"
Very convenient for the ferry to Martha's Vineyard, the hotel staff are excellent and the rooms, although a little basic, are large and very comfortable.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Shaub
"Front Desk Concerns"
As we would be driving from several states away, I called the hotel the day of to let them know we would be checking in late (8-9pm). I was put on hold for over 5 min and then hung up on. I called back later while we were driving and again was put on hold for a couple minutes before speaking with someone who thanked me for calling and letting them know. HOWEVER, when we arrived, we stood in the lobby for over 20 min while the 2 front desk ladies ignored not just us, but the 3 couples behind us also waiting to check in due to a mix up with a wedding party staying there. We were only able to check in at all b/c the couple trying to check in with the issues looked back at the line of people and stepped aside!! The room was average, the water pressure in the shower was terrible, the room was clean both days and check-out with a different staff member was a breeze. All that being said, we will not be returning and would not recommend the use of this hotel.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Very comfortable, friendly staff, and met our expectations! Would definitely stay there again if we visit Falmouth or the vicinity again!
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
S. Robley
"Loud TV from Next Door"
We have stayed at this hotel several times with no problems. This last stay we experienced a blaring TV which lasted the entire Saturday night.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Close to attactions"
This was a quaint hotel right in the middle of a tiny town. The main part of town was less than a mile away, but walking distance. The ferry to Martha's Vineyard is right down the street. The beach is about 2 miles away. Nice stay for the weekend.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"Good location for the money"
Location was good for visiting the downtown area. The hotel was not the newest of places, but did the job.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Justin J.
"Not as a first option"
The hotel was not very clean and there were bugs in the room. Mosquitos were buzzing about my head as I tried to sleep.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
A great hotel to stay in right near the center of town. Everyone was friendly and the room was clean.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Convenient location to ferry parking but..."
The staff was pleasant but stressed to deal personally with check ins on a busy weekend. The guest entrance was not well marked or lit. We stayed in the annex which was sub par. Walls and trim needed painting, nothing fresh about the rooms or halls...stale smells. On site parking was good. The facility and lack of respect for a guests experience did not support the charge.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Former Inn Owne
"Celebrated an anniversary here"
The hotel is very nice. It is located in a picturesque section of Falmouth, within walking distance of all the principal businesses and restaurants a tourist expects to patronize. Upon check-in, I mentioned that my wife and I were here to celebrate our 30th anniversary. The manager immediately asked for my room keys back, and after saying that "30 years is very special", handed me keys to a one-bedroom suite! What a nice gift and a very thoughtful gesture! Even though we travelled in an off-peak September week, she didn't have to do that. It really was a terrific touch, and we truly appreciated the thoughtfulness!
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"2 iphone 5s chargers stolen... otherwise good"
Everything was great until 2 iphone 5S chargers were stolen out of our room. Would not go back only for that reason. Otherwise the hotel was good. A little overpriced as well.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Great location close to Main Street shops"
We loved our stay there. Didn't have a complaint one. The Inn was close to the many shops on Main Street and we could walk to them. It was also close to the free shuttle bus that picked up visitors and took them to the harbor to go to catch the ferry going to Martha's Vineyard. Simply loved the Inn. There was a restaurant adjoining the Inn that served breakfast. This was great as we did not have to go anywhere to eat. I'll definitely stay there again should I be in the area.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Debbie Dennie
"Location"
Hotel is located within walking distance to many restaurants and shops. Close to transportation to ferry for the islands of Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
sue
"Hotel close to the square"
Given a handicap room. Would have appreciated a regular as there were rooms available
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
first time at c
Nice and safe location....the inn has that country vibe which is very pleasant.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
J
"Nice clean well located option."
Close to a ferry to Martha's vineyard, this is a good pick. Not a ton of charm and breakfast is not included. Pool is awesome.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Missy
"Delightful Inn in a perfect location"
Lovely Inn - very close to the Palmer lot to catch the shuttle to Woods Hole for the Steamship Authority boat to the Vineyard. Also within walking distance of the adorable downtown area of Falmouth with shops and great restaurants. And - right near the bike path and beaches! The staff was very kind and accomodating. The only downside would be the very thin walls - it was noisy at night and a bit difficult to sleep.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Maria
"A touch of Cape Cod"
The room was large and comfortable - a tip though, to ask for a second floor room if available. The floors above us creaked whenever anyone walked around. Easy walk to the downtown area or to the beach, and a delightful town to visit. Three blocks to the Steamship Authority parking lot (don't be surprised like we were - it costs $13.00 to park there) and across the street from bike rental.
3 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"very expensive compared to other hotels down the r"
I was only there for 1 night, but others I spoke too had better rates for closer hotels to the event we were attending
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Cynthia
Very convenient to walk downtown. Also there is a nice little coffee shop across the street for breakfast or a quick caffeine fix.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Great!
3 night romance trip Aug 5, 2014
Cornel Hinton
Nice place , very convenient to the town center and to the convention center
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"walk to town"
Very nice room, staff was excellent and friendly. Enjoyed our stay again. In a differnet building and was just as nice! Close walk to town and restaurants!
3 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Beverly Beaulieu
It is a good location, close walk to the little town area, easy to drive to and from. The hotel is okay, typical 3 star hotel. The room is not very sound proof, could hear the people in the hallway, the room next to us watching tv and the people above us running around. We were on the front of the hotel facing the street and could hear the traffic going by and people talking outside of the front drive up. It was just a sleeping place as we were there to tour the area, so not a big deal. The pool looked nice although we did not go in. Did not try the restaurant next door, it was closed the day we arrived. We opted to walk into the town area which had several nice eating options.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"First time in Falmouth"
This was the perfect location. The only problem we had was that we booked last minute and the first night our room wasn't in the greatest location in the Inn. It was changed the next night and the rest of the trip was great. Definitely going back here.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Lovely spot.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
overall we were satisfied and would return but only in the main hotel or 1st level of the cottage
Ann marie
"Thumbs up"
The hotel was lovely. It is walking distance to all the shops and restaurants and about a 20 min walk to the beach. The previous reviews about paper thin walls is spot on. Don't bother with the restaurant at the hotel Persy's, it was awful! Overall, the hotel itself was a great experience.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
Mel S
"Location is everything"
Referred by a friend, we stayed two nights. Overall fine hotel with only a breakfast available in the attached restaurant. Rooms near the pool can be loud until 11PM when it closes. Our room needed some touch up as there had obviously been a water leak in the recent past as evidenced by a stain at a tape line across the entire ceiling. We also had no view at all.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Showed up real late..."
My flight was delayed 4 hours... I didn't show up until 2am. The staff was more then welcoming and attended to all my needs. It's a really nice feeling to be taken care of when the beginning of the day went so wrong. Thank you!
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Happy
Great location, near MV ferry, nice pool and great jacuzzi in room
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
Ryan
"Inn on the Square on 06/01/2014"
We stayed for only one night. The hotel is surrounded by trees, which I and my husband liked very much. The building is what I call "historic" or what my husband calls "ghost house". I liked the plan of the hotel, although on pictures it looks much bigger. We had a double bed room and for a double bed it was a little small. For an inside pool, the water was way too cold. Cable TV had many choices, our kids loved that part. Nicely remodeled, but not without flaws. I would recommend this hotel and would choose it, if ever came to Cape Cod again. What bothered me very much in this hotel was the squeaking floor, I am sorry, but I can not stand that noise. The restaurant at the hotel is very delicious and the girls there were very nice.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Jennie
"Very cute, was only there one night for a wedding."
Would stay there again. The temperature kept changing and it made sleep difficult but the shower, bed, and other amenities were top notch.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Nice hotel close to shuttle bus to ferry"
Good hotel and clean...close to everywhere...noce and friendly staff...
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
billy
"What can you say - 3 out of 5."
Convenient location, easy to everything. Squeaking floor, OK room service.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
My husband and I stayed at the Inn on the Square in Falmouth, this past may. We loved the hotel. Very clean, great location, friendly staff. If you want to visit Martha's Vineyard you can walk to the bus stop from the hotel and take the shuttle directly to the ferry. We will stay there again!
Other trip May 28, 2014
kaci
"Good and comfortable hotel with nice interior."
From outside the hotel looks like regular small hotel but the interior is really good and warm. You feel really comfortable and relaxed. The hotel staff was friendly. Just one issue in bathroom the tap water was not consistent. The room no was 118 if you could fix that that would be great. Overall hotel is really nice and close to all other facilities. Like steam ship authority, Breakfast/ Lunch options.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Close to Main Street"
We loved walking to Main Street to all of the adorable shops. The beaches were close enough as well and we LOVED Persy's Place- the restaurant attached to the hotel. The only thing I would change is if the pool was warmer! Besides that- it was lovely.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Marie
"can walk to MV ferry and to town"
A pretty place and I liked that I didn't have take my car to the MV shuttle. Also an easy walk into town for dinner. My only complaints were that there is a large step up to get into the shower/tub and since it is the same color as the floor tile I stubbed my foot getting in. The other is that the service at breakfast was pretty bad. The waitresses and waiter were busier chatting/laughing in the kitchen than seeing if we wanted coffee refills or clearing our dirty plates. But I would stay there again.
2 night business trip May 20, 2014
Very nice convenient to the center and woods hole, bike path. Really liked fridge and microwave!
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"Charming Town & Nice Staff"
The walls are paper thin. If I didn't have air plugs I wouldn't have slept a wink. I was awoken by the ringing of the cell phone in the next room. Then I proceeded to listen to the entire conversation it was really like there were no walls between us. Then the maids cleaned in a group and chatted constantly. Probably unaware that we felt like they were sitting on our bed.
Other trip May 17, 2014
gypsy
"very clean hotel"
good place to stay if you are going to marthas vineyard
Other trip May 15, 2014
"re: missed my ferry"
This is a very convenient place to stay if your bus misses the last ferry. It's a reasonable walking with luggage distance from the Peter Pan bus station. Breakfast is FABULOUS. I love the menu there.
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
Helen
"worked out in the end!"
Upon check in we found ourselves checked into a double queen room , when the expedia deal was for a king room. after a little hesitation the staff at the Inn moved us to king and we were quite happy with the room.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Problems with maid service"
My second stay at the hotel. First Time....great!! This time problems with maid service which did not exist as I stayed two nights. Although I requested that the sheets did not have to be changed, no maid service came in to change the towels, pick up the trash. I finally went and got new towels for the next day. Don't know if I will stay there again.
2 night trip May 2, 2014