All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here12929 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX, 77040, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"very clean room"
room was very nice and clean but no extras, no clocks in room, no pen or paper and for the price no breakfast.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
"ONE ONE WAY FRONTAGE ROAD"
The road construction made it hard to get to and from the Motel due to the oneway frontage road. No free breakfast. Coffee was very good.
5 night romance trip May 10, 2015
CAROLINE
"No frills for small bills"
I found the room to be clean. Great television. Lots of channels.Pillows were very flat. WiFi speed was very very slow. I would only stay again if they increased the slow speed internet.
2 night trip May 11, 2015
"very nice for the prive"
I like how the room was set up. Had kighyd over the bed, microwave, fridge and a big TV. Very comfortable for the price.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
anthony
"customer service bad"
Rooms were not clean. They also said on website they had roll away beds when we got in they said no. The neighborhood did not feel safe lots of homeless and pan handlers. We did not stay for the full stay. The front desk staff had poor customer service.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
"Not What I was accustomed to from this hotel"
We were in town due to a ill family member. We reserved two rooms. Having stayed here before with no problems I booked without a moments hesitation. Upon arrival we discovered that the hotel was under renovations. We had requested a handicap accessible room.The Room that we were told was handicapped was in fact not handicapped but however was on the first floor and had parking lot access outside the door. The Second Room was on the top floor and when we got to the room the key card didn't work. I had to go down to the desk to get the key fixed I waited for 15 minutes before the attendant took care of me as he was checking in Foreign Guests. Needless to say I was not impressed with the Professionalism of the staff. If you are going to hire someone at least make sure they are confident enough to work the computer systems and knowledgeable of which rooms are actually setup for handicap accessibility before you schedule them to work solo. There is no Continental Breakfast as advertised (coffee only in the lobby). I would also recommend that your staff not wear street clothes and wear at least a red roof Inn Shirt and name tag.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"Great room"
Great corner room with a King bed. Very nice and comfortable .
2 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Decent for the price"
Decent hotel for the price.
3 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"somewhat satisfied"
Hotels.com told me one price and when I went to the hotel it was cheaper ...so I'm hoping I received the better deal . I will know once I check my credit card.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"As expected"
Went for an EDM event, didn't spend much time in the actual hotel other than to sleep and shower. There was a mini fridge, plus side! Staff was nice for the most part, other than questioning why I needed so many towels. I like to use fresh towels after every shower and I use two per, one for my body and one for my hair okay? Dang. The staff at night was nice too.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Samantha
"nice room, but safety concerns"
It was very comfortable and our room had every amenity we needed for a great stay. Large fridge, big TV, microwave, plenty of plugs, comfy couch, and so forth. main complaint was that there were extremely loud and unruly people on the floor at all hours with doors open yelling across the hall. At about 2 am a drunken man started knocking on and trying to open our room door. We didn't feel that safe there and saw a lady being picked up outside of the lobby asking a guy for a "good time." Thankfully, security guards patrolled the place and made us feel safer. I'd give our stay a 3/5.
2 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Tara
for the price we paid it was awsome , ONLY reason why I gave it a 3-4 on OVERALL is because I like to workout at nights and Red Roof didnt have a work out room . Other than that it was GREAT .I plan to reserve again in the future
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
jessica
"Short stay"
I had a pet with me and was impressed with the nice grassy areas in the back. It was rainy and he did not get muddy. It was also extremely well lit at night. When I came in Saturday night there was a security car parked at the entrance. Check in and out was speedy. I was very pleased.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
I loved everything about my recent stay, I will stay there again!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Northwest Houston"
Very clean and big room. Very comfortable. Will be staying there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"No Major Problems"
Check in was fine and so was my overall experience. The room was very clean and comfortable, the water pressure in the shower could have been a little better, but everything else was ok. I would have no problem staying at this hotel again, I was very satisfied.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Miada
"Nice stay, central houston location"
I've stayed at 3 red roof inns in Chicago,DC and now Houston in the last three weeks. All had solid video streaming/fast internet which is important to me. I will definitely choose Red Roof Inn's from now on over similar chains.
4 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Jonathan
"Room looks like what's on photos but. . ."
Hotel was under construction without warning. We almost got sick because of the paint smell. Location was ok, very near restaurants . . . It needs updating specially the front lobby. . .
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
martin
"Our visit this month was not up to par."
We have stayed at this hotel for a 3-Day weekend for the last 2 months, but this month experienced disappointments. When we arrived, the elevator was not working (but was repaired shortly thereafter). So we were assigned an exterior entry 1st floor room. The 1st floor ice machine did not work for our entire stay. The Internet did not work half the time. No coffee available the last 2 mornings. We enjoy our stays at this hotel chain in other TX cities - pets stay FREE! May try this location 1 more time next month and hope for improvements!?!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"nice"
it was good experience
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
swapnil
It was nice but they need to do something about those darn roaches. Told them too many times.
1 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
Good value based on price.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"It was alright"
I come to this hotel regularly but the smoking rooms are usually in poorer shape than the non-smoking rooms which are akways pristine clean. The bed spread had three cigarette burns in it, they shouldn't use it again even though it is a smoking room. The sink was clogged and the floor needed to be swept. The hotel doors trim was freshly painted and had wet paint sign up.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
"great stay"
Stay was very relaxing n comfortable
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Get away!"
Good stay!
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
Alecia
"RedRoof Inn Rating & Review"
All in all ok. Pls add complimentary breakfast. Thanks.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Very comfortable, clean & convenient!"
Room smelled clean, plump pillows, comfortable beds, & large fluffy towels. Lotsa light, nice & bright. Only disappointment was no microwave, refrigerator & coffee maker in room. A/C was not digital and could not figure out how to keep fan on to circulate air!?! Will stay here again & recommend. Great value for price.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Roadwarrior
Experience was good and location was good too. There are plenty of restaurants nearby at walking distance. Security will be there at the parking lot most of the time. They have to improve on the restrooms. Restroom sink was dirty and once you do the flush you have to wait till 10 minutes before you flush 2nd time.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Great location & good value for price."
We like to stay at this hotel chain because they allow pets for free & hardwood floors are better than carpet. Room smelled good, clean & comfortable. Fluffy pillows with laundry room & vending on each floor. Interior entry so felt very safe. Coffee maker, refrigerator & microwave in room. Very friendly staff on every shift (we stayed 3 days.) Only downside was no continental breakfast (only coffee & tea in lobby). But a plethora of every type of restaurant nearby. Will recommend & stay again.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
jerry
"Not the best place to stay"
I have mixed feelings about my stay at this Red roof inn. As soon as my husband and I tried to pull into the parking lot there was a female arguing with whom I assume was her pimp. I think I seen two prostitues walking around. It took us forever to check in! The outside appearance of the hotel and the neighborhood do not look nice. The outside appearance in the picture looks much better. I guess they are trying to remodel the hotel because the hallways leading to our room looked a mess. But with all of this being said the room was nice. It looks just like the pictures:-) But I did make sure to lock the top lock. I know I will not stay at this place again.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"Roaches in my room"
Ive booked this hotel several times while on an extended work assignment in Houston with no problems until my most recent stay. Roaches in the bathroom, on my clothes, and on the sofa and floors. Probably will not be staying there any more. Disgusting
4 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Donnie
"eh"
The rooms were nice however they were painting so it was quite loud and the hallways smelled like smoke even though there wasnt smoking on the floor.
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Catherine
"Get Away"
Great stay
2 night trip Nov 28, 2014
Alecia
"never again"
The smell was like someone urinated in the hallway. Walking down the hallway was nasty the walls was undone. .The shower barely pushed any water out of it.. then the water was cut off and you could not even flush the toilet...when you called downstairs the lady said oh you are the third person with that problem. .so basically we was out of water all night.. the price I paid was not worth it at all very, very disappointed..I would not recommend this place to my enemy..
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
I will stay again on it.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"Short stay"
It was a very short stay. The hotel was ok, in the mixed of remodeling so kinda loud. But the rooms were ok. Decent place to stay for a short stay.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Cynthia
"Good value for quick visit"
Room was comfortable and clean. Having a nice TV and a Fridge are very nice. The business center computers are too close to the front door and could be move, but not a big deal. Hotel is close to restaurants and other shops.
2 night trip Nov 11, 2014
Wayne
"Weekend getaway"
Just in town for a weekend getaway. The room was sufficient for our needs. It was quite a bit smaller than the room size of the hotel we normally stay, but it suited our needs. We picked the location specifically to fit the proximity to family
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Terri
"Hi"
Front desk woman was very rude!
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
I was in the king suite non smoking at the end of the hall. Doors are not sound proof but everything else was great. Staff was friendly.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
"Avg"
Stayed in king bed Smoking room 128, hair dryer did not work. One bed light was out. All else was fine. Elevator was in repair but luckily i had the ground floor in front of the pool area
1 night trip Nov 4, 2014
"Thunbs Up!"
Great room, cool people, and quiet hallways. What else do you need to know?
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"The price was cheaper at the desk than you charge."
The place looks very bad on the outside coming on to the property.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Something Wicked Weekend"
Room was very clean and nice, and the desk staff was pleasant. Wish the hotel offered a little more amenities but it was a very nice hotel for a short stay.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
Cody
"Good hotel"
Hotel staff was friendly, room was clean and very comfortable, beautifully decorated. Depending on where you are staying in the hotel you may hear all of the noise from the highway. Internet connection was superb. Only complaint was the wall are far too thin, neighbors kept me awake every night. Constant noise from those walking past outside.
5 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
We arrived at this hotel pretty weary from hours driving and quite frankly thankful we had a place to lay our heads that night. It was clean. That was its saving grace. The hotel staff looked stressed out at the front desk for some reason so definitely not the happy reception you normal receive at the nicer franchises. The area itself is not desirable safety wise but the restaurant next door isn't half bad. There is also a lot of road traffic we heard at the bottom floor facing the main road out front.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Good value for short stay"
A good choice for frequent business travel on a budget. Not too much driving distance to the Galleria area. The room was clean and comfortable. Indoor access is a big plus compared to many Motel-type places at this price point.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Very noisy neighbors that were awake and loud outside at various hours throughout the night. The bed was comfortable and the room temperature was perfect. Nice furniture and the tv was excellent.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"can be better managed"
My stay was very short but pleasant.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014