All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here12929 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX, 77040, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"The incidental report waiver."
Upon checking in to the motel, i was ask for my credit card, just in case there might be a stain, spot, or damage anywhere in the room they can charge my card, after I'm gone. I didn't like that because of the possibility of additional charges to my credit card.
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
DARWIN HUDSON
"Comfortable Inn with nice accommodations."
We enjoyed our ten day stay. The staff was friendly and considerate.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Dennis
I didn't like the people hanging out on parking lot BBQ ing and loud music Front office not clearly markedLots of trash in view
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
jerrie
"Quick trip"
The hotel in photos was spectacular from what I saw. The rooms are up to date, the bed was not that comfortable. The hotel itself looks up to date from the exterior but once you go inside to the lobby area it looks like a hole in the wall, not what you would have expected. For some reason for the four nights I stayed there was always a police car with lights on in the front of the facility. Its a good and bad thing. Walking through the hallway at night gave me an eery feeling, i didnt feel to safe. The location is amazing. Not to far from the city, approximately 15minutes and the surrounding area of the hotel consists of: restaurants, Target, movie cinema across the street, and many other things.
4 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Hkvo
The handicap rooms need to be bigger need more room and bigger beds in them
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good location to restaurants & FRY to sights"
Great bargain for the price. Carpet in hallways and elivator is ready for updating however they made a great renovation to all rooms by removing all carpets.The hardwood floors are nice looking and no odors good or bad. Coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave & quality TV with very good channel selection made room time very comfortable. I definately would go back or recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Bernard
"Very Convenient to Restaurants"
I don't know what all the bad reviews were about. The staff was great and friendly. My dog got to stay for free. The carpet in hallway was old and needs to be updated. The drain ran a little slow, but other than that the room itself had wood flooring so no mess there. Not much in the sense of amenities, but if your looking for that then stay at the Ritz. I brought my own blow dryer and hot iron. Like they say you get what you pay for. I enjoyed my stay. Clean and comfortable and friendly. What else do you want?
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
Mgal1997
"Clean & Comfortable"
Everything was clean and modern. Slept great! Girl at front desk was not friendly at all
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Rhonda
"under construction"
The hotel was under going renovations so the lobby was ripped up. The area around the hotel was under construction so traffic was always heavy. Most importantly, our room was clean and just as pictured. Staff very accommodating.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
damon
Clean rooms, nice TVs, cleaning service great.
3 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
Vickie
"COSE TO MY TRAINING"
GOOD AND GOOD PRICE
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
MARIE SANCHEZ
The hotel lobby wasn't the nicest and the staff was a little slow. But they were very friendly and the rooms themselves were very nice.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Awesome"
Great service, good security but, small laundry. It is a well placed Hotel. Everything you will need is close by.
Peck
"Find a better place"
I felt icky in the room. Pictures don't do the place justice. I mean.... you get what u pay for. Service at the front desk was horrible. Won't go here again.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Lana
"red roof inn - brookhallow"
It was an acceptable experience. The important item - cleanliness & comfort. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Having seen the price online earlier - later when booking over the phone, the price went up.Late in the evening so we took it anyway. The lack of any breakfast is annoying .
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Good Spot"
I came down with my 2 brothers for business. This was a good spot right off the highway. My brother said the Red Roff use to be bad, but he would consider coming back based off if this stay.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Alvin
"Easy Night in a comfortable room"
Nice clean comfortable quiet room.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
Leland Isley
"COMFORTABLE! !"
The rooms and services are outstanding but, the laundry room is the only draw back. To small and the closest laundry mate is a good ride. Three washing machines and four dryers. Other than this problem my stay wash outstanding!! You want a good night sleep for a cheap price than stay here!!!!!!!
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Peck
I didn't feel safe
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"So nice"
The room was exactly like the pictures. So nice and modern the room!
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Andrea
"Look elsewhere"
The room itself was fairly decent with newly furbished bathroom amenities and decent furniture. However, the overall hotel was pretty disgusting. The entirety of the common areas and hallways reeked of cigarette smoke and felt very unclean. Luckily, my room did not smell like smoke.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Caleb
"My experience"
The only problem I had was the fact that they allow pet and that cause the hotel to have a horrible smell. But everything else turned out great.
3 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
"Friendly stay"
I stayed there with my four kids and me and my husband were quite pleased with the friendliness of the staff. Our room was nicely remodeled and really clean. I would definitely book with them again.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Red Roof for three nights"
The room was the smallest room I believe I have ever stayed it. It was comfortable enough regarding the bed but there was only one chair and it was an office chair under the built in desk. The room smelled like smoke whoch had been perfumed over. When I got home I was not happy to find that Everyrhing in my bag smelled like that room. The staff were very friendly and the grounds were very well kept but the lobby (about as small as my room) and the hallways were just not up to snuff. If I needed to stay in that area again I believe I would spend a bit more and move up the street to the Hampton Inn or even more for the Crowne Plaza.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Bea
"It served it's purpose"
The hotel is located close to where I was traveling. The construction wasn't a huge problem. The room was clean. Only dislike was the stale cigarette smell. I requested non-smoking. Maybe that was just the normal smell. Lastly, the comforter was terrible. There were tears and holes. Not sure why they didn't replace it. I will not recommend or return to this Red Roof. The Red Roof in my town in much nicer.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
Ms. Gordon
"ok for the price.."
Booked room and arrive to check in ; We recieved a handicapped room with a stand in shower. After showering for 5 mins the entire bathroom was flooded. Shower fixtures didnt work properly , and the Countertop barely holding up. Overall everything else was pleasent.
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Good for one night"
It smelled closed in since the ac was off. Once it cooled it was better. It was sad to see the pool closed early since I had planned to go for a night swim. Overall, It was okay. I've stayed in better hotels, but have paid more too. You get what you pay for.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Rose
"need to drop a star"
The room had an icky feel to it. The floor was sticky under foot and there was a tile missing off the floor that left a deep hole near the toilet. Will not be staying there again. It did not qualify to be a 2 star hotel. More like 1 star.
1 night trip May 26, 2014
"good"
Worth the stay For the price
2 night trip May 19, 2014
AJ
"1 complaint all else okay"
Location was perfect for where I was going while in Texas. I can say the room was clean each and every time we return. Only complaint is there was no vent in the bathroom and there was no way to open the window to allow fresh air in which made than room stuffy at times
3 night business trip May 19, 2014
For the price really bad overall. Dirty room, unprofessional staff, people fighting in front of my room at 5:30 am. I told them twice to fix the shower but after two attempts it was still clogged.
Other trip May 21, 2014
A pleasant stay just off the highway. Good restraunts within walking distance. It's a $50 dollar a night motel and that's what I was looking for and not a bank breaker for a quick stay. Not a bad place to stay.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
Robert Kelley
"Poor staff!"
Young lady at front deck on my check in was polite and helpful and thats the only good thing i can say. Nasty brown stained mattress in the stairway area and doors did not funtion properly. Cleaning staff took the dirty towels and did not replace most of them. The toilet paper roll was empty on the holder and they did not even replace it. The bath soap appeared that it had been run over by the cleaning cart and still put out. I had left a t shirt on the bed and it was thrown on the nasty floor so they could make the bed and more... I will NOT ever stay there again, i will sleep in my vehilce!
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Great price and great location."
Location was great! Price was even better! Bed was super comfy and the TV was great! Overall the room looked and smelled clean however we did see a small roach in the room. Since you can't avoid bugs anywhere, I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Surprisingly Nice for the Price"
The rooms have recently been redecorated and are actually pretty nice. There are lots of outlets and even USB plugs. Nice large LED TV and a mini fridge and microwave. It's not fancy at all, but it's clean and comfortable and a lot cheaper than similar properties in the area.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
K. Page
"Red Roof"
Check in clerk was having personal conversation with either the local cop or the security personnel and what appeared to be guest dressed in regular clothes until the guest went behind the counter and made himself at home. Her mannerism on having to wait on me suggested that i had really interrupted her and she was disturbed by it.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Decent"
decent,
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Aj
"Stay away"
Creepy, undesirable hotel. Period. Could not wait to get out of there.
Other trip May 9, 2014
"Convenient location."
Unfortunately we will never return to this particular hotel. The last two times we stayed there we saw some uncomfortable trends. First time.... we saw someone with a wrapped head cover sleeping in front of our parking place. Second time...there where quite a few "bikers" hanging around the back of the building. Third... and last time we will stay there; at 11pm we received a call from the front desk that our car flasher lights were on. My husband went downstairs to turn them off.....when he came back inside two policeman and perhaps a plain clothes officer got off the elevator with six young handcuffed women. That did it for us.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
Delores
"Lobby bums"
The room was fine except for the a/c that does not stay on, it just goes off and on as it chooses. Needless to say the room was hot. But not as hot as the hallway which seemed to have the heat on. Then for the 3 days we were there 2 girls who were always on the computer playing games all day and night who obviously were not staying there , probably friends of the girl behind the desk who were never asked to leave. And the young couple who "really needed to get a room" if you know what I mean. Were never asked to leave either. I had 2 kids with me and going through the lobby was VERY awkward. Was my first time at a red roof inn and will definitely be the last.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
D------------
"Bad deal"
The first room they gave us was still dirty and smelled. Then the front desk attendant gave us another room that was clean but smelled like POT! And to top it off the door was broke and had to be rigged to close. Not a good deal at all
Other trip May 4, 2014
Jen
"Ok for the price"
I was unfortunate enough to have a room next to the staff closet so there was constant drilling and hammering, the carpets were dirty in the halls and the elevators smelled terrible. No one said hello when I came in for about two minutes even though two people were there and no one else was in the lobby.
Other trip May 1, 2014
"no internet for the whole week"
No internet all week. Shady area, front desk didnt care. Not a place for the family. Better for truckers and one night, hardluck stays.
4 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
april 3
"No Hot Water"
We checked into the hotel, yet was not informed that the entire facility was out of hot water. After about 2 hours when we decided to shower we discovered the problem. Called the front desk and was told it was a problem with the city and they could t do anything. We asked for a refund and was told she had to ask the manager because it was not their problem.. News flash.. Each facility heats their own water not the city, the city provides the water. The hotel next door had hot water, therefore we were lied to about the situation. Not to mention the loud construction going on in the rooms near by was quite bothersome. Needless to say we left after being there for two hours, and got a refund.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Affordable stay"
Price was affordable, halls had peculiar smell. Bed was comfy but room was bit small. Ice machine did not work. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Okay stay"
Breakfast should be included. Rooms are clean, don't care for bedspread but I just pull it down. I have stayed there twice and have seen no bugs in rooms.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Tina
"Great hotel close to all the destinations"
Like the hotel it was close to every destination I was going and on the other side of the freeway was shopping center and great restaurants.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Excellent location"
Red Roof is the bet value for the money. The rooms are clean, fresh lobby coffee and access to the lobby computers 24 hours a day is a plus.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2014
Delores
"two nites"
The overall stay was good. I thought the standard room was kind of close quarters, but overall it was good. Comfortable. I enjoyed the décor it was good to see something different then the same old things like wood floors and color on the walls. I enjoyed it. Would stay again real soon.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Tracey
"Don't Stay Here!"
This hotel was a nightmare--and I'm not that easy to please. The front door (to the hotel entrance!) stuck, and I had to have the desk person come and open it at times. The exterior was old, not kept up, fading paint. The "free Wi-Fi" was inconsistent and I had to call the front desk several times to re-set the server. The lobby was cramped and dirty. The hot tub, which I sorely needed was not hot--it was barely warm. The hotel pool and hot tub had about 30-40 young people in it, and being very loud until 11:30p, when I finally called the front desk to ask the people to quiet them (I was on the sixth floor and they still were keeping me awake). I found it odd that they didn't have a security person that noticed this before I called--the pool was supposed to be closed at 10:00p. Overall, a very negative experience, and I'll not be going back to THIS Red Roof Inn and probably will be unwilling to try any Red Roof Inn now--bargain or not.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014