All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
12929 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX, 77040, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Weekend getaway"
Just in town for a weekend getaway. The room was sufficient for our needs. It was quite a bit smaller than the room size of the hotel we normally stay, but it suited our needs. We picked the location specifically to fit the proximity to family
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Terri
"Hi"
Front desk woman was very rude!
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
I was in the king suite non smoking at the end of the hall. Doors are not sound proof but everything else was great. Staff was friendly.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
Mickey
"Avg"
Stayed in king bed Smoking room 128, hair dryer did not work. One bed light was out. All else was fine. Elevator was in repair but luckily i had the ground floor in front of the pool area
1 night trip Nov 4, 2014
Mickey
"Thunbs Up!"
Great room, cool people, and quiet hallways. What else do you need to know?
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"The price was cheaper at the desk than you charge."
The place looks very bad on the outside coming on to the property.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Something Wicked Weekend"
Room was very clean and nice, and the desk staff was pleasant. Wish the hotel offered a little more amenities but it was a very nice hotel for a short stay.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
Cody
"Good hotel"
Hotel staff was friendly, room was clean and very comfortable, beautifully decorated. Depending on where you are staying in the hotel you may hear all of the noise from the highway. Internet connection was superb. Only complaint was the wall are far too thin, neighbors kept me awake every night. Constant noise from those walking past outside.
5 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
We arrived at this hotel pretty weary from hours driving and quite frankly thankful we had a place to lay our heads that night. It was clean. That was its saving grace. The hotel staff looked stressed out at the front desk for some reason so definitely not the happy reception you normal receive at the nicer franchises. The area itself is not desirable safety wise but the restaurant next door isn't half bad. There is also a lot of road traffic we heard at the bottom floor facing the main road out front.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Good value for short stay"
A good choice for frequent business travel on a budget. Not too much driving distance to the Galleria area. The room was clean and comfortable. Indoor access is a big plus compared to many Motel-type places at this price point.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Very noisy neighbors that were awake and loud outside at various hours throughout the night. The bed was comfortable and the room temperature was perfect. Nice furniture and the tv was excellent.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"can be better managed"
My stay was very short but pleasant.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Jon
"Great room for the price"
We stayed in a nice, larger corner room. The rooms were in good condition considering we only spent $50/nt. We got a good night's sleep and the beds were comfortable. The hotel needed a LOT of work to be updated and it looks like the rooms have had a lot of wear on them.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Lauren
"Good price!"
Overall it was satisfactory.
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
"Not bad for the price"
I like to read reviews to help me pick places to stay when I'm on trips. I am not overly picky and really just like to stay at places that are fairly clean, comfortable, and safe. For the price, this does the job. From the exterior this place looks questionable and when you get inside the hallways smell and do not have ac but once you get in the room it's not bad. The rooms are remodeled so they are more modern than the rest of the facility. The room was a little small and the bed was a little uncomfortable but it did the job so for the price I would stay there again.
3 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"ok for overnight stay"
The front desk id very busy but polite. The hotel has a smokey smell. 3rd floor near elevator and ice machine waas a hot box. The room was updated and clean yhe only downside was the water pressure quality was very poor.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
tc
"Good economical hotel, in a good location."
A good room for the price, close to other hotels more that twice the price.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Rich
"Tallinn"
Reasonable for the purpose of my visit to Houston
1 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2014
"close to Hospitals"
Room clean but the Elevator smelled bad and the hall way smelled.Also had intern problems with there wifi but they fixed it.
6 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Staff was friendly and helpful. Though the cleaning service kinda went half-assed after day 2 of a 5 night stay. Bed was "made" with the same sheets, my trash wasn't picked up...etc. But I'd stay again for the price.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"The incidental report waiver."
Upon checking in to the motel, i was ask for my credit card, just in case there might be a stain, spot, or damage anywhere in the room they can charge my card, after I'm gone. I didn't like that because of the possibility of additional charges to my credit card.
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
DARWIN HUDSON
"Comfortable Inn with nice accommodations."
We enjoyed our ten day stay. The staff was friendly and considerate.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Dennis
I didn't like the people hanging out on parking lot BBQ ing and loud music Front office not clearly markedLots of trash in view
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
jerrie
"Quick trip"
The hotel in photos was spectacular from what I saw. The rooms are up to date, the bed was not that comfortable. The hotel itself looks up to date from the exterior but once you go inside to the lobby area it looks like a hole in the wall, not what you would have expected. For some reason for the four nights I stayed there was always a police car with lights on in the front of the facility. Its a good and bad thing. Walking through the hallway at night gave me an eery feeling, i didnt feel to safe. The location is amazing. Not to far from the city, approximately 15minutes and the surrounding area of the hotel consists of: restaurants, Target, movie cinema across the street, and many other things.
4 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Hkvo
The handicap rooms need to be bigger need more room and bigger beds in them
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good location to restaurants & FRY to sights"
Great bargain for the price. Carpet in hallways and elivator is ready for updating however they made a great renovation to all rooms by removing all carpets.The hardwood floors are nice looking and no odors good or bad. Coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave & quality TV with very good channel selection made room time very comfortable. I definately would go back or recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Bernard
"Very Convenient to Restaurants"
I don't know what all the bad reviews were about. The staff was great and friendly. My dog got to stay for free. The carpet in hallway was old and needs to be updated. The drain ran a little slow, but other than that the room itself had wood flooring so no mess there. Not much in the sense of amenities, but if your looking for that then stay at the Ritz. I brought my own blow dryer and hot iron. Like they say you get what you pay for. I enjoyed my stay. Clean and comfortable and friendly. What else do you want?
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
Mgal1997
"Clean & Comfortable"
Everything was clean and modern. Slept great! Girl at front desk was not friendly at all
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Rhonda
"under construction"
The hotel was under going renovations so the lobby was ripped up. The area around the hotel was under construction so traffic was always heavy. Most importantly, our room was clean and just as pictured. Staff very accommodating.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
damon
Clean rooms, nice TVs, cleaning service great.
3 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
Vickie
"COSE TO MY TRAINING"
GOOD AND GOOD PRICE
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
MARIE SANCHEZ
The hotel lobby wasn't the nicest and the staff was a little slow. But they were very friendly and the rooms themselves were very nice.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Awesome"
Great service, good security but, small laundry. It is a well placed Hotel. Everything you will need is close by.
Peck
"Find a better place"
I felt icky in the room. Pictures don't do the place justice. I mean.... you get what u pay for. Service at the front desk was horrible. Won't go here again.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Lana
"red roof inn - brookhallow"
It was an acceptable experience. The important item - cleanliness & comfort. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Having seen the price online earlier - later when booking over the phone, the price went up.Late in the evening so we took it anyway. The lack of any breakfast is annoying .
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Good Spot"
I came down with my 2 brothers for business. This was a good spot right off the highway. My brother said the Red Roff use to be bad, but he would consider coming back based off if this stay.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Alvin
"Easy Night in a comfortable room"
Nice clean comfortable quiet room.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
Leland Isley
"COMFORTABLE! !"
The rooms and services are outstanding but, the laundry room is the only draw back. To small and the closest laundry mate is a good ride. Three washing machines and four dryers. Other than this problem my stay wash outstanding!! You want a good night sleep for a cheap price than stay here!!!!!!!
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Peck
I didn't feel safe
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"So nice"
The room was exactly like the pictures. So nice and modern the room!
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Andrea
"Look elsewhere"
The room itself was fairly decent with newly furbished bathroom amenities and decent furniture. However, the overall hotel was pretty disgusting. The entirety of the common areas and hallways reeked of cigarette smoke and felt very unclean. Luckily, my room did not smell like smoke.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Caleb
"My experience"
The only problem I had was the fact that they allow pet and that cause the hotel to have a horrible smell. But everything else turned out great.
3 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
"Friendly stay"
I stayed there with my four kids and me and my husband were quite pleased with the friendliness of the staff. Our room was nicely remodeled and really clean. I would definitely book with them again.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Red Roof for three nights"
The room was the smallest room I believe I have ever stayed it. It was comfortable enough regarding the bed but there was only one chair and it was an office chair under the built in desk. The room smelled like smoke whoch had been perfumed over. When I got home I was not happy to find that Everyrhing in my bag smelled like that room. The staff were very friendly and the grounds were very well kept but the lobby (about as small as my room) and the hallways were just not up to snuff. If I needed to stay in that area again I believe I would spend a bit more and move up the street to the Hampton Inn or even more for the Crowne Plaza.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Bea
"It served it's purpose"
The hotel is located close to where I was traveling. The construction wasn't a huge problem. The room was clean. Only dislike was the stale cigarette smell. I requested non-smoking. Maybe that was just the normal smell. Lastly, the comforter was terrible. There were tears and holes. Not sure why they didn't replace it. I will not recommend or return to this Red Roof. The Red Roof in my town in much nicer.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
Ms. Gordon
"ok for the price.."
Booked room and arrive to check in ; We recieved a handicapped room with a stand in shower. After showering for 5 mins the entire bathroom was flooded. Shower fixtures didnt work properly , and the Countertop barely holding up. Overall everything else was pleasent.
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Good for one night"
It smelled closed in since the ac was off. Once it cooled it was better. It was sad to see the pool closed early since I had planned to go for a night swim. Overall, It was okay. I've stayed in better hotels, but have paid more too. You get what you pay for.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Rose
"need to drop a star"
The room had an icky feel to it. The floor was sticky under foot and there was a tile missing off the floor that left a deep hole near the toilet. Will not be staying there again. It did not qualify to be a 2 star hotel. More like 1 star.
1 night trip May 26, 2014
"good"
Worth the stay For the price
2 night trip May 19, 2014
AJ
"1 complaint all else okay"
Location was perfect for where I was going while in Texas. I can say the room was clean each and every time we return. Only complaint is there was no vent in the bathroom and there was no way to open the window to allow fresh air in which made than room stuffy at times
3 night business trip May 19, 2014