All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
12929 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX, 77040, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Not the best place to stay"
I have mixed feelings about my stay at this Red roof inn. As soon as my husband and I tried to pull into the parking lot there was a female arguing with whom I assume was her pimp. I think I seen two prostitues walking around. It took us forever to check in! The outside appearance of the hotel and the neighborhood do not look nice. The outside appearance in the picture looks much better. I guess they are trying to remodel the hotel because the hallways leading to our room looked a mess. But with all of this being said the room was nice. It looks just like the pictures:-) But I did make sure to lock the top lock. I know I will not stay at this place again.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"Roaches in my room"
Ive booked this hotel several times while on an extended work assignment in Houston with no problems until my most recent stay. Roaches in the bathroom, on my clothes, and on the sofa and floors. Probably will not be staying there any more. Disgusting
4 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Donnie
"eh"
The rooms were nice however they were painting so it was quite loud and the hallways smelled like smoke even though there wasnt smoking on the floor.
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Catherine
"Get Away"
Great stay
2 night trip Nov 28, 2014
Alecia
"never again"
The smell was like someone urinated in the hallway. Walking down the hallway was nasty the walls was undone. .The shower barely pushed any water out of it.. then the water was cut off and you could not even flush the toilet...when you called downstairs the lady said oh you are the third person with that problem. .so basically we was out of water all night.. the price I paid was not worth it at all very, very disappointed..I would not recommend this place to my enemy..
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
I will stay again on it.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"Short stay"
It was a very short stay. The hotel was ok, in the mixed of remodeling so kinda loud. But the rooms were ok. Decent place to stay for a short stay.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Cynthia
"Good value for quick visit"
Room was comfortable and clean. Having a nice TV and a Fridge are very nice. The business center computers are too close to the front door and could be move, but not a big deal. Hotel is close to restaurants and other shops.
2 night trip Nov 11, 2014
Wayne
"Weekend getaway"
Just in town for a weekend getaway. The room was sufficient for our needs. It was quite a bit smaller than the room size of the hotel we normally stay, but it suited our needs. We picked the location specifically to fit the proximity to family
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Terri
"Hi"
Front desk woman was very rude!
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
I was in the king suite non smoking at the end of the hall. Doors are not sound proof but everything else was great. Staff was friendly.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
Mickey
"Avg"
Stayed in king bed Smoking room 128, hair dryer did not work. One bed light was out. All else was fine. Elevator was in repair but luckily i had the ground floor in front of the pool area
1 night trip Nov 4, 2014
Mickey
"Thunbs Up!"
Great room, cool people, and quiet hallways. What else do you need to know?
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"The price was cheaper at the desk than you charge."
The place looks very bad on the outside coming on to the property.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Something Wicked Weekend"
Room was very clean and nice, and the desk staff was pleasant. Wish the hotel offered a little more amenities but it was a very nice hotel for a short stay.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
Cody
"Good hotel"
Hotel staff was friendly, room was clean and very comfortable, beautifully decorated. Depending on where you are staying in the hotel you may hear all of the noise from the highway. Internet connection was superb. Only complaint was the wall are far too thin, neighbors kept me awake every night. Constant noise from those walking past outside.
5 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
We arrived at this hotel pretty weary from hours driving and quite frankly thankful we had a place to lay our heads that night. It was clean. That was its saving grace. The hotel staff looked stressed out at the front desk for some reason so definitely not the happy reception you normal receive at the nicer franchises. The area itself is not desirable safety wise but the restaurant next door isn't half bad. There is also a lot of road traffic we heard at the bottom floor facing the main road out front.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Good value for short stay"
A good choice for frequent business travel on a budget. Not too much driving distance to the Galleria area. The room was clean and comfortable. Indoor access is a big plus compared to many Motel-type places at this price point.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Very noisy neighbors that were awake and loud outside at various hours throughout the night. The bed was comfortable and the room temperature was perfect. Nice furniture and the tv was excellent.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"can be better managed"
My stay was very short but pleasant.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Jon
"Great room for the price"
We stayed in a nice, larger corner room. The rooms were in good condition considering we only spent $50/nt. We got a good night's sleep and the beds were comfortable. The hotel needed a LOT of work to be updated and it looks like the rooms have had a lot of wear on them.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Lauren
"Good price!"
Overall it was satisfactory.
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
"Not bad for the price"
I like to read reviews to help me pick places to stay when I'm on trips. I am not overly picky and really just like to stay at places that are fairly clean, comfortable, and safe. For the price, this does the job. From the exterior this place looks questionable and when you get inside the hallways smell and do not have ac but once you get in the room it's not bad. The rooms are remodeled so they are more modern than the rest of the facility. The room was a little small and the bed was a little uncomfortable but it did the job so for the price I would stay there again.
3 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"ok for overnight stay"
The front desk id very busy but polite. The hotel has a smokey smell. 3rd floor near elevator and ice machine waas a hot box. The room was updated and clean yhe only downside was the water pressure quality was very poor.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
tc
"Good economical hotel, in a good location."
A good room for the price, close to other hotels more that twice the price.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Rich
"Tallinn"
Reasonable for the purpose of my visit to Houston
1 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2014
"close to Hospitals"
Room clean but the Elevator smelled bad and the hall way smelled.Also had intern problems with there wifi but they fixed it.
6 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Staff was friendly and helpful. Though the cleaning service kinda went half-assed after day 2 of a 5 night stay. Bed was "made" with the same sheets, my trash wasn't picked up...etc. But I'd stay again for the price.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"The incidental report waiver."
Upon checking in to the motel, i was ask for my credit card, just in case there might be a stain, spot, or damage anywhere in the room they can charge my card, after I'm gone. I didn't like that because of the possibility of additional charges to my credit card.
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
DARWIN HUDSON
"Comfortable Inn with nice accommodations."
We enjoyed our ten day stay. The staff was friendly and considerate.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Dennis
I didn't like the people hanging out on parking lot BBQ ing and loud music Front office not clearly markedLots of trash in view
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
jerrie
"Quick trip"
The hotel in photos was spectacular from what I saw. The rooms are up to date, the bed was not that comfortable. The hotel itself looks up to date from the exterior but once you go inside to the lobby area it looks like a hole in the wall, not what you would have expected. For some reason for the four nights I stayed there was always a police car with lights on in the front of the facility. Its a good and bad thing. Walking through the hallway at night gave me an eery feeling, i didnt feel to safe. The location is amazing. Not to far from the city, approximately 15minutes and the surrounding area of the hotel consists of: restaurants, Target, movie cinema across the street, and many other things.
4 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Hkvo
The handicap rooms need to be bigger need more room and bigger beds in them
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good location to restaurants & FRY to sights"
Great bargain for the price. Carpet in hallways and elivator is ready for updating however they made a great renovation to all rooms by removing all carpets.The hardwood floors are nice looking and no odors good or bad. Coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave & quality TV with very good channel selection made room time very comfortable. I definately would go back or recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Bernard
"Very Convenient to Restaurants"
I don't know what all the bad reviews were about. The staff was great and friendly. My dog got to stay for free. The carpet in hallway was old and needs to be updated. The drain ran a little slow, but other than that the room itself had wood flooring so no mess there. Not much in the sense of amenities, but if your looking for that then stay at the Ritz. I brought my own blow dryer and hot iron. Like they say you get what you pay for. I enjoyed my stay. Clean and comfortable and friendly. What else do you want?
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
Mgal1997
"Clean & Comfortable"
Everything was clean and modern. Slept great! Girl at front desk was not friendly at all
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Rhonda
"under construction"
The hotel was under going renovations so the lobby was ripped up. The area around the hotel was under construction so traffic was always heavy. Most importantly, our room was clean and just as pictured. Staff very accommodating.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
damon
Clean rooms, nice TVs, cleaning service great.
3 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
Vickie
"COSE TO MY TRAINING"
GOOD AND GOOD PRICE
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
MARIE SANCHEZ
The hotel lobby wasn't the nicest and the staff was a little slow. But they were very friendly and the rooms themselves were very nice.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Awesome"
Great service, good security but, small laundry. It is a well placed Hotel. Everything you will need is close by.
Peck
"Find a better place"
I felt icky in the room. Pictures don't do the place justice. I mean.... you get what u pay for. Service at the front desk was horrible. Won't go here again.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Lana
"red roof inn - brookhallow"
It was an acceptable experience. The important item - cleanliness & comfort. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Having seen the price online earlier - later when booking over the phone, the price went up.Late in the evening so we took it anyway. The lack of any breakfast is annoying .
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Good Spot"
I came down with my 2 brothers for business. This was a good spot right off the highway. My brother said the Red Roff use to be bad, but he would consider coming back based off if this stay.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Alvin
"Easy Night in a comfortable room"
Nice clean comfortable quiet room.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
Leland Isley
"COMFORTABLE! !"
The rooms and services are outstanding but, the laundry room is the only draw back. To small and the closest laundry mate is a good ride. Three washing machines and four dryers. Other than this problem my stay wash outstanding!! You want a good night sleep for a cheap price than stay here!!!!!!!
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Peck
I didn't feel safe
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"So nice"
The room was exactly like the pictures. So nice and modern the room!
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Andrea
"Look elsewhere"
The room itself was fairly decent with newly furbished bathroom amenities and decent furniture. However, the overall hotel was pretty disgusting. The entirety of the common areas and hallways reeked of cigarette smoke and felt very unclean. Luckily, my room did not smell like smoke.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Caleb
"My experience"
The only problem I had was the fact that they allow pet and that cause the hotel to have a horrible smell. But everything else turned out great.
3 night business trip Jun 12, 2014