All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
2464 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Couldn't ask for a better location. This hotel is one of the older hotels on Waikiki Beach. The rooms are small but comfortable. Not a luxury hotel but the price is right.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Full ocean view was worth it"
We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were friendly and on arriving they upgraded us to an ocean view room that was available. The hotel is directly across the street from the beach and the wedge-shaped rooms help make the most of the beautiful view. Surrounding tall buildings mean there's not much to see on the other side, so I strongly recommend trying to get a room with a full ocean view if possible. The only downsides to our stay were the parking situation and the noise level that comes with being in a busy part of town. The garage below the hotel was full, so we were sent to one 4 or 5 blocks away. Fortunately there's so much within walking distance that we didn't need to drive again until it was time to leave.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Hotel with Gorgeous view of Waikiki & Ocean"
This hotel has a great location directly across from Waikiki beach. there are no hotels between the Circle hotel and the beach. the rooms in the front have an unobstructed view of the beach and ocean. It is an older hotel,the rooms have a lanai & a refrigerator but there is no pool. If you don't need the view there are hotels a block from the beach which are newer, cheaper and have a pool.
5 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Love it or Hate it"
Wonderful location steps from the beach. Do upgrade to beach view. Hotel is unique because it really is circular which I loved but some might not because the rooms are small and bathroom shower is tight. DO NOT take a room number ending with 5 or higher. These overlook the rooftop of an adjacent building with the noisiest air conditioning unit I ever heard.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2015
Best location in Waikiki, very affordable and practical, Units are small and it gets extremely windy outside theefore you wont get to use the balcony as much unless you are ocean front lower floor but then you get the noise of the cars. overall great place to stay
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"No better location for the price!!"
The worse thing I can say is that parking was difficult, but otherwise everything was very good. The location, directly across the street from the beach was awesome!! Lots of restaurants and stores within walking distance. Room was clean and comfy, we would absolutely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"VERY charming!"
It was an incredibly charming hotel in the best location. Make sure to book a room with a view!
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
I loved how convent it was. The staff were very nice. I livedy stay here. It is also located in an area where there is a strip of stores! Amazing!
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
prisilla
"Quite"
perfect
1 night trip Mar 16, 2015
"Location!"
Hotel is small and not that much larger than a cruise ship stateroom. Spent four nights there and the first two mornings was awoken by the sound of backing truck alarms beeping at 530am. Given the time change from the mainland, no big deal. That said, his hotel is right in the middle of Waikiki Beach so what's to complain about? It's just a place to hang your hat for a short time so lose any bad attitude by stepping on the beach and BAM, gone just like that.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Excellent location"
The hotel is located in a perfect spot in the middle of the main strip directly opposite the beach. The hotel is different due to the shape which is why we wanted to stay here. The rooms have all been refurbished and are very clean and funky. Having 2 double beds instead of a queen or king for a couple was the only let down. The resort fee is cheaper than a lot of other hotels we stayed at during this trip. We only stayed here for 2 nights and we were out all day so just used it as a base. There is no pool so not a resort....just a hotel. We would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Danny & Michell
We were in Hawaii for two weeks and decided to spend one night on Waikiki beach. Perfect place, location, and price.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"Perfect distance from the beach"
Our initial night with this one specific guy that checked us in was terrible. He didn't even greet us when we got to the window. He didn't explain very much just told me to "grab this flyer and that flyer there." He asked for my credit card and didn't explain what charges would be charged BEFORE swiping my credit card. Was just rude over all. We checked in late in the late evening around 11pm because we had a late flight arrival. Other than that, the room is very very small but you get a nice view. It is waking distance from the beach so that was nice. I just wished they didn't have the extra amenity fee per day because we didn't use most of the things on there. There is almost an extra per day fee for parking. A lot of extra fees for everything.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
my
"great location"
Resort fee charged by hotel ridiculous.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"The room was clean & nice."
The hotel is nice but the price could be cheaper. All the Asian Front Desk employees are not too helpful & lazy.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
maricris
"Did the job!"
I enjoyed this hotel very much, they pay attention to the details!
2 night trip Feb 25, 2015
"Thank you"
We stayed here for two nights while on vacation. The room is a small well maintain modern building. Its across by the famous waikiki beach. Everything you need its all close to you. Parking is great.
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Blanca
"Pretty good view on a high floor ocean front room"
We booked an ocean front room, but we got a 2nd floor room when we checked in on Sunday before the President Day holiday because most guests were staying until Monday. The 2nd floor ocean front room is NOT good at all, with all the street noises, building air duct noises, and almost no privacy (people walking on the street could see us very easily). If we had to stay in that room for our entire trip (4 nights), we would have been very disappointed. Fortunately, our request to change the room to a higher floor was granted and we moved to a 13th floor ocean front room, which made the whole difference. Still, the rooms are on smaller side, no tub, but only a very small shower booth. However, I'd say the view from the balcony in a higher floor ocean front room covers all such deficiencies. I wouldn't have stayed in this hotel if I got a room without any ocean view.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Classic Waikiki Landmark Hotel"
Rooms were adequate size , functional but shower was tight. House Keeping Staff attentive, parking can fill up , be careful staying here with a Rental Car
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Location can't be beat!"
We stayed here for one night on a family trip to Australia. It was so perfect! Check in was a breeze, and the hotel staff was very clear about our options for rooms. We were travelling with lots of children, so being next to the beach (where they could work out their energy) was very important. The crosswalks the beach is just a few steps away from the hotel's driveway. Who needs a pool when the ocean is RIGHT THERE? We will definitely stay here again. I don't go on vacation to stay in my hotel room, so get out there and enjoy waikiki!
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Esther
"Close to beach, but hidden amenities charges"
Hidden charges at check out with no option to decline or stuff you don't use. They charge you for stuff other hotels give to you at no charge.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Kenny
Just in front of beach with beautiful view Easy to go trolley top and Royal Hawaiian center
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great hotel. However, expedia made mistake"
Prime location. Can't go wrong. Expedia vacation package quoted me $9 per night for resort fee. BUT, the hotel did not honor that and charge $18. What is going on, expedia?
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
SG
"Would Stay Again"
Return trip to Japan, decided to spend a couple of days in Hawaii. The hotel is old and that fact is not well-hidden. To be clear, I do not feel cheated - I expected less-than resort quality. I would stay there again - good price, good location, decent value. Just wouldn't call it a super fine hotel. It is a beach side hotel for tourists and it feels just like that.
3 night trip Jan 26, 2015
randall
"Nice little hotel"
Very nice little hotel in the middle of Waikiki - We got an Oceanfront room which had a great view. It's not the fanciest hotel, but the view more than made up for it, especially considering the price difference between that and other hotels across the beach. (that, and we didn't spend too much time in the room anyway). The room provides basic amenities, and also included a mini fridge and beach towels, which came in really handy. The shower stall was a bit small but that was no big deal.
2 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"Great location, small room and very small shower"
Very friendly staff, Great location, Hotel rooms are small,shower very small but the location can't be beat,
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Jackkie
"GREAT CIRCLE"
JUST FINISHED 5 NITES #1405......sorry the homeless have really taken over Waikiki Beach, sleeping at Mac Donald's, on the sidewalk, etc....police just walk around them...they have rights...don't we have the same rights? Waikiki Beach charm is long gone....this town has turned into a place NOT for middle America, International Market place is being replaced with high dollar stores, who can afford a $130 sweat shirt?...I say rent/lease out the islands to Asia, if you need to shop at ABC store's do it online, stay at home, save your $$ from the hotel, rental car, & flight, the idea of resort fees, & paying for parking blocks from the hotel, has really gotten out of hand....I say rethink the trip to Hawaii, stay closer to home as Hawaii is quickly becoming Paradise lost, there is several places on the main land that are about the same weather. Horrible roads/pot holds/traffic on the weekend to No. Shore expressly when surf is up.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Betty
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel close to restaurants and transportation just across the street from the beach
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
cortes perez
Great location. Beautiful view, near everything on Waikiki.
1 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2015
"my stay"
I loved the room. View was great. Overall, very good experience. The only thing I didn't like was the MANDATORY amenity fee of $18.00.I don't go to Waikiki to watch movies. We did get one movie and the player did not work. The hotel had to bring another one. This fee should be optional and if a guest wants a movie, he should be able to rent it individually.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Erin
"Functionally obsolete hotel"
Don't be fooled by the quoted low price. $18 resort fee and $20 parking charges demanded at check in. Rooms are small wedges. Shower was so small I hit my head on shower head.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Karl
"Excellent location and value"
Very nice smaller hotel with an excellent Waikiki location and terrific value. Our room was located front and center overlooking the beach. When booking ask for one of the 04 rooms (504, 604, etc) The rooms with a partial view or rear view sit next to other buildings with loud air conditioning units. Our room was clean when we arrived and was cleaned everyday by an efficient maid service. The front desk staff was exceptionally friendly, efficient and accommodating. Naomi and Jan were standouts for terrific service. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Location, Location, Location"
Great Rate, Cute Room, Great Location and View.
7 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Carmella
"Could have been better....but not much."
My initial reaction was disappointment. It was not what I had envisioned. When I was booking this hotel, I chose it, because I read it was on the beach. When I arrived, I found it to be across the street from the beach. So, if you are looking for a hotel that is right on the beach, this is not your place. The facility was OK for the money. It is an older hotel, but it was clean. The beds were very comfortable. The rooms are extremely small. Probably best for a couple, and I would recommend a king bed if you desire to sleep together. If not, the two double beds work fine. As I stood on the balcony in my "partial ocean view room," I noticed that it wasn't much of an ocean view at all. It was at that point that I also noticed as I looked over at the roof of one hotel over that it was also missing a swimming pool and hot tub. More disappointment. On a positive note, I found out that it is possible to park your rent a car at the sister property that is only a short walk away for $15 a night with in and out privileges. That gives the flexibility to explore the island on your own time. The location is in a good spot. If you are just going to Waikiki to stay in the area of your hotel, you have the benefit of being able to walk to almost anything that you would need for an enjoyable stay. I would not stay there again. However, it is only because I want to be right on the beach with a pool, and hot tub.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Room review"
The hotel was great. Other than not having a pool the hotel was very clean and well taken care of. Great location.
5 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
wayne
"Winter Break was great I booked again for summer!"
I LOVE THE OCEAN FRONT ROOM overlooking the water of Waikiki Beach! FABULOUS and this makes this older hotel great for the price. MY ROOM was clean and tastefully Hawaiian style. No problems with the elevator since it is a smaller hotel so easy SECURE by ROOM KEY access to your floor. I love this. KEEP IT SIMPLE. The FRONT desk people are very helpful. I left early on Speedi van back to the Airport. Joey (Speedi) picked me up and came up the ramp and took my bag. But, before I left I came downstairs and checked out with JAY. Jay even gave me a half cup of GOOD coffee from his pot while I was waiting. I told him I already booked for July and would see him again! He was very kind and I left with a smile on my face. PEOPLE and PLACES make a Holiday! The Resort fee (18$) is explained to pay for the internet, coffee, daily newspaper and free local calls. I think this is explained and there is no choice. But, I think this is fair and EXPLAINED in writing. I want these services and use them all so I am ok with this. I left my maid a small tip of $5 a day and spoke to her about leaving me 2 coffee and not decaf. CLEAN LOVELY ROOM. Not fancy but lovely.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"it is nice hotel because it is close to the beach"
There was only one thing I like about this hotel was it is closed to the beach and on the main street that have a lot of shopping stores. It was very convenience .The prices of the Hotel was Ok. It was clean but the room kind of small. There was one thing disappointed me was the white lady worked at the check-in booth was not helpful. My mom who 79 years old need the key for the rest room . She told my mom go to my mom 's room while there was a rest room for the customer right at the back corner. There was some one parked the car over the drive way since the drive way already small. I told her . she said" I could drive through so you could too" instead of help to find the car 's driver to moved. On the last day , I need to check in boarding pass. The computer provided at the hotel was keep freezing. I told her she said " I didn't know. That is not belong to the hotel." .
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
david
"Extremely close to the beach and all the action."
My experience at the Aston far exceeded my expectations and I will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Great for Seniors too!"
My 92 year old mom and I just spent Christmas and her birthday at the Aston Waikiki Circle. The location is perfect - right across from a great beach where the breakwater is so good for kids and seniors. My mom wasn't well for a few days and I had opted for an Ocean Front Room which was the best decision! Mom didn't feel like going out but still enjoyed the sun and ocean from above. The room was just fine - not huge but worked for us. It could have used a thorough cleaning before we arrived - a bit dusty on the lamp shades etc... The daily cleaning was excellent and the staff just lovely. Everyone was very accommodating and helpful. The neighborhood is excellent. Is a bit noisy but that didn't bother us as the view was worth it. I would suggest getting a floor 6 and above for the best views.
13 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
This was my first time in Hawaii....location of this hotel was perfect!!! Tiny, tiny room....bathroom super small too. Felt claustrophobic with 3 people...had to get ice from hotel staff... Wont stay again.....
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nice time"
My hubby and I went to Honolulu for our 3ed uannversery, and we stay at Aston Waikiki circle hotel for 2weeks.The hotel not fancy at all ther is no lobby, swimming pool or spa but for me it was ok. The oceanfront room has an awesome view free internet great location and the room was clean all of that for just 210$ per night !
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Race trip"
Hotel was clean, staff friendly. Rooms are plenty big enough as I spent most of the time out and about. I do wish they had a microwave in room or the option of having one installed for the duration of my stay. One big negative is the additional "amenities"fee, $18 plus tax a day. This is not a option you have to accept it. All it includes is wi fi and movie rental. If you don't have a choice why not just include it in the room price. Overall a nice hotel close to beach I would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Not bad"
Room was small, but nice and clean. Parking was horrible. Very limited and tight parking spaces. Great location, right across the street from the ocean and near lots of stores for shopping. Not a bad choice for one or two nights if you want something cheap and in a good location.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Ashley
Can't beat the price for the location. Great place to stay in Waikiki!
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Hidden Gem"
An older hotel. But, the rooms were very nice. Not huge, but big enough. This hotel is a hidden gem among the glitzy crowd of hotels in Waikiki.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2014
Stephen
"Hotel overview"
We were there for several nights. It was clean, and the staff was nice. However, it was a very small room, and quite dated. Glad we were there for a brief time.
3 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"retro stlye"
We have used this hotel multiple times. We like the location and retro feel of the hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Price too high for what u get"
View terrible, carpet new, room had strange shape. Room was clean but overpriced for a basic room w no view. They charged my credit card after I left w unauthorized charge. I do not recommend .
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
helene
"nice clean hotel across the street from waikiki"
this is a great hotel if you are looking for a place in Waikiki that is near the ocean, right across the street. There is a great breakfast place right in front of the hotel. I would recommend this place to anyone and would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Robbi
"Just what we wanted"
Great location across the street from the beach and great food is one street behind. Our room didn't have a view of the beach but it was private & quite. Spent most of our time out of the room running around seeing things ...which is what we were there for.
D&D