All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2464 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"We love the Aston Waikiki Circle"
We stay here often & particularly love the location. We're over 80 and this beach is perfect as it offers relative ease in getting in and out, and, then many different kinds of swimming experiences, from deep water and waves to jump, to knee and waist deep water to play in. Efficiency, bare bones rooms--no pool--2 blocks from excellent bus service and lovely, long-tenured staff. My only "squawk" is the really lousy, slow internet service--worse than my old dial-up. The nearby McDonald's is a show in itself. I, personally, really resent the mandatory, so-called, amenities fee and wish they'd be honest and just price the room accordingly--kinda like the cruise prices with the government fees in fine print so it sounds like you're getting something cheaper.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Happy 80's
"Smack in the middle of Waikiki Beach"
Great location, a bit over priced, but super comfortable bed and great view.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"MY FIRST IN WAIKIKI"
For the first time after having been in Hawaii two times, I decided to stay in Waikiki near the beach. Looking for an affordable hotel, I chose Aston Circle Waikiki Hotel. My stay with my wife at Aston was pleasant and comfortable. It's a basic type of hotel but good enough for travelers looking for a traditional hotel. The beach is just right across the hotel and very close to restaurants and shops.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Tony
"It's better on the inside."
When we first pulled up, I thought oh goodness what have I done. The exterior is outdated and would leave you to believe everything else is too. It is not! Our room was so cool! The decor was worthy of copying by competitors. It was tight but served our needs perfectly. We were able to see the ocean from our balcony. The AC was good and cold. The water took a minute to heat up but was hot and ample. My only drawback here is the parking garage. While we were always able to park since they only give out 1 remote for each spot, it was hard to get around in there. Ultimately we discovered that ALL of the parking spots in Hawaii (for tourists anyways) are miniature. Not a deal breaker but if you are driving an extremely large vehicle or have a difficult time getting in and out of the car, you may want to park elsewhere. A stroll across the street to the beach will make you forget all about it!
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Amanda R.
"Cheerful, great location, great view"
The reception staff offers an upgrade to a room with better ocean views on check-in. I took the upgrade and was glad about it, because the ocean view is beautiful and made me happy every morning waking up to it. Location of the hotel is also very good. The room decor is not upscale, but comfortable enough and definitely cheerful. Only complaint would be that the shower stall is tiny, and the bathroom can definitely only accommodate one person at a time. The added mandatory resort fee and the upgrade for the better view however add a fair amount to the original room rate, and while I think the ocean view is worth it, I will check the rates at other hotels with ocean views for a more accurate comparison.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Andrea
"ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PLACE"
I won't stay anywhere else in Waikiki . I have been to Hawaii 5 times my last 3 vacations I have stayed at Aston Waikiki Circle. Location cant get any better directly opposite the beach, and in the Main Street for all your shopping and restaurants no car needed walking distance to everything or a cheap bus or taxi to head out further. Staff at the hotel go above and beyond. I would recommend staying here and booking a ocean front view or partial view it is well worth if. Rooms are on the small side but if your like me you won't be in them much . Air conditioner works perfect, FREE wifi was great . Highly recommend having a dinner at The Cheesecake Factory to our favourite restaurant just up the road . ENJOY and ALOHA!! ps I have also stayed at this hotel with 3 children ( 11, 9, 4) and we were fine. Maccas is right next door so it's a win win .
5 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Rebecca & Dean
"LOVED it"
This hotel is great. It not only cost less than any other hotel on Waikiki beach, but it's clean, fun, retro, & in the hot spot of action day & night. For $10 per night we upgraded to a partial ocean view, & what a view! It was very entertaining to sit on the balcony & watch the action going on on the street below & in the ocean. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. The rooms were a little bit small but who cares, considering all that's going on outside.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Mehhh.......good for Price"
We visited on a labor day weekend and since we booked late , all rooms at our preferred Waikiki hotels were taken. We found this hotel at a good price offering some value at a premium location. Pros :- 1) Location , Location and Location 2) 18 $ resort fee covers unlimited DVD rentals and 4-5 Playstation games (every room has a playstation - single remote) Cons :- 1) Extremely small rooms. We had a baby stroller and it got really tough 2) They have limited parking spots so we did not get 1 at the hotel. 3) Oceanfront rooms have good views but Ocean view rooms are more of lottery. We got 2 Ocean view rooms on 6th floor, one had average views while the other one had terrible view. This by no way is Ocean view and should be called partial ocean view. God knows how bad the partial ocean views would be. if you are on budget and need something oceanfront and can do with the limitations mentioned above, go for it. I will not stay here again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Sushil
Convenient, comfortable, central, and clean. The little fishes in the room gave it a special touch.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Modern Hotel"
The hotel was nicely decorated and very clean. Nice view of the ocean and close to the beach. Didn't care for the extra charge for a "resort fee" of $18.00. Also had to park a few blocks away because their garage was full. Was a nice hotel and would stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
This hotel is in a great location, easy access to everything. Great views right across from the beach. Staff were very helpful from directions to servicing the room.
6 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Debra
"Great 4 private conference"
This Is the only hotel advertising solid internet connection, wi-fi in Waikiki for all day conferencing. I book this last minute. My room had 1 bed, loved that shower and sink were separate. Staff was great responding to my bikini that landed on a lower balcony! My 1 hr break landed me in the ocean to relax and grab a bite to eat....very good experience to an overwhelming day. My view was not the best;- though not needed for this day. Later checkout was very helpful too. Mahalos to staff.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
Meredith
The lines for restaurant down below was very annoying
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Convenient and comfortable"
The Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel is my home away from home when I'm on O'ahu. I don't think twice about where I will stay when I visit because it has everything I need and more.
1 night trip May 13, 2014
Hotel has an excellent location. Staff are very friendly. It is a good seal for the cost. It is clean and well cared for.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Location"
We love this hotel right in the heart of Waikiki. Convenient abc store right downstairs for anything you may need. Steps to the beach for swimming, longboarding, bodyboarding. Amazing views. Upper floors are better but doesnt really matter. A bit noisy from road below and a/c units from nearby buildings when sitting on balcony but quiet when inside.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
love waikiki
"Great Location, Cozy Hotel"
This hotel is right across the street from Wiakiki Beach. You are walking distance to lots of shopping and restaurants. We were offered a room with an Ocean View for a small price increase, which I took advantage of. It was worth it. The rooms are small, they remind me of traveling in Europe, but we didn't spend that much time in our room as there is always something to be doing on Oahu and in Honolulu. I'd stay here again. One small issue, their lot was full and we had to park at a sister hotel a few blocks away. This was not an issue for us, but could be for someone who isn't able to get around that easy.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Michele
"Hawaiian TELCOM/shower"
TW cable wouldn't select channels above 51.1. Had to select 'lower' channels and go all the way back from 79.1. Also hard to change channels. Other than that, room was OK except for shower which was on 'back' wall and wanted to wet floor.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"A real Waikiki hotel"
This place was so cool!! The hotel really felt like a trip back into the history of Waikiki. Located directly in the middle of the action, this hotel offered a really great experience. Rooms on the north side of the hotel have you looking into a half dozen other hi rise hotels with a lot less character, so splurge for the partial or ocean view room. Rooms are cozy and the decor is fantastic. Staff was very happy and friendly.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Greg
Fast check in. Clean room. Large balcony. Ocean front hotel. Easy to get from room down to beach sand without walking for ever like in a larger hotel. Run up and down in 1 minute. The free DVDs are cool to watch and fall asleep to at night after a short walk to major restaurants. Including one right downstairs.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
1st time at this hotel. Lobby was out in the open air so was the front desk. Rooms real small but clean. Best thing about this hotel was it was right across from Waikiki beach.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Hotel with Great Ocean view"
This hotel has great views. Rooms are a bit small, with only double beds but they are very comfortable. Bathroom extremely small and so is the toilet. Was very low too. The shower always leaked outside due to how the shower head shoots straight out when you start it but other than that it was decent. Parking is very limited here and charge at time of our stay was $18 a day. Amenity fee is also charged which was just under $19 a day it included free DVD rentals, wi-fi and newspaper and your coffee. You are charged whether or not you use them .
2 night romance trip Jun 11, 2014
808MOM
Good location..graveyard shift front desk clerk, need training on hospitality..You get less for your money..you pay for the location. Close to everything.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Nice older hotel right on Waikiki Beach."
I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel. You can tell it is an older hotel because a) it was short compared to the "giants" around the area and b) it was showing a little wear. I think the hotel was still great. My room was clean and there was a partial beach/ocean view from my balcony. I did not spend a lot of time in my room since there were so many things to do in Waikiki but it was a great hotel!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"If you are Disabled STAY AWAY from this hotel!!"
I booked this hotel through expedia and when we arrived we informed them that we had a disabled person in our group and they informed us that they had parking on top near the outside of the hotel and that the other people parked in covered parking. We parked in this area that they directed us to and when we went out to use the rental car the next day the front winshield was shattered from a bottle that was thrown from a window of the hotel by one of the hotel guests. The Hotel staff said they knew about the incident, and had filed a report, but that the hotel was in no way liable for the damage, even though they are the ones that told me to park in this uncovered area right up next to the hotel. The car would have been safe covered, but the disabled parking is sitting right next to the 14 floors of rooms with balconies that are directly above the car spaces. The glass deductible is 500, and the replacement cost is $485.00, so I am out of pocket the entire amount for the replacement of the windshield. The hotel manager was very curt and could care less about what had happened. I had to spend the day we had planned on this once in a lifetime trip to Hawaii filing police reports, working with insurance, hotel staff and car replacement. We did not have money for this unforseen expense, and so we could not sight see to the places we had wished to see while we were there and ended up spending alot of time in the room. A trip we saved up for was ruined, and no one cared.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Troy
"Honeymoon in Hawaii"
Had an amazing time, our honeymoon was great! - view is beautiful!
6 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
"Across the street from the beach"
Small room, great location, nicely updated, great towels, very clean! Enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Very good - hotel was in a perfect location"
Staff and accommodations were perfect for us. We would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Excellent location."
Just opposite to the beach. Close to everything - shops, bus stops, beach
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
I loved staying at this hotel. Great location, clean room, beautiful view from balcony
3 night family trip May 14, 2014
Antoinette
"Nice Hotel Right Across the street from the beach"
It was a weird shaped room but that is because it is shaped like a circle. It was very clean and comfortable. It had a nice balcony with an awesome view of the beach. It is right on Kalakaua Blvd so the noise from the street is audible. We had to check in late as our plane got in late but the gentleman who checked us in was very helpful and pleasant. You do have to move your car next door to their underground parking lot. Eggs & Things Restaurant is right there and they are Awesome!!!! But it is not a typical being seated by a hostess restaurant. You decide what you want while you are standing in line. When you get to the podium you place your order. Then one person stands in a line to pay while the rest of your party stands in a different line to be seated. They serve you A LOT of yummy food!!!! I would definitely stay here again and would definitely recommend it to others....
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Right on the beach"
The rooms are a little small but very comfortable. Loved being able to step outside on the balcony and enjoy the sights and sounds. Great location to Waikiki beach. Very conveniently located around everything in Waikiki. Reasonable price.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
"Fabulous location and friendly staff."
Great location and you can walk to everything. The staff was very friendly and accomodating . The room was delightful, light and bright. Only minor complaint is that it is an older hotel with individual wall air conditioners which were quite noisy.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Excellent for being near the beach"
The hotel is a updated 2.5 star hotel. Rooms are clean, small and nicely updated. Hotel "lobby" is open air outside, with hotel person behind glass. They couldn't "find" out reservation, even though I had a confirmation printed with numbers right in front of me. The teller offered to sell us rooms at the same price. One call to Expedia and they were miraculously found. Rooms nicely updated and clean. We stayed on second floor, as we needed two rooms, and view of was a parking garage was less then twenty feet from our balcony. We took the stairs only once as they smelled like pee and were dingy. For the price it was TOTALLY worth it, as we were only sleeping and then leaving. Good for clean, nice room to crash in.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Reena
"Good location, not much parking"
The hotel was in the perfect location in waikiki beach. However, I was a little surprised and disappointed when they told us that parking was $15 extra per day, and that since they didn't have enough space in their parking lot, we had to park at their other hotel 4 blocks away. I asked about street parking and they strongly advised against it. We found parking on the street 2 blocks away and it was free :) Besides that, the rooms were very small, which was ok for us since we were only staying there for one night, but if you are planning on hanging out in the room I wouldn' recommend this room. We did have a view of the ocean though :)
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Nice location, nice view but tiny tiny room"
Overall Im very happy with the location and hotel. I got the partial ocean view but upon check in I upgraded it to have a better view. Once I get to the room, I figure out the room is so tiny, super tiny that the bathroom is like 100ft or even less. the shower space, I'll touch the wall even I bend down carefully. But the location is perfect, we have a good view since we paid for upgrade, So Im not sure if I didn't pay for that Im still even able to see the ocean. So I think the detail and name of the room is meant to confuse customers, if I get the partial ocean view, I won't even able to see a tiny bit of the ocean. And the bed is not queen size, they are full size.
6 night trip with friends May 1, 2014
Candy
Certainly not the Ritz but clean and affordable. Location is very good, right across the street from Waikiki Beach.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Hotel is not a resort and does not pretend to be. Excellent location, staff was very friendly and helpful. Would stay there again when visiting Waikiki.
4 night trip Apr 28, 2014
"great place"
Service was great. Location is perfect. Only con is small shower but everything else was just right!
3 night business trip May 3, 2014
Brandi
"Tiny Hotel"
Small rooms, no lobby! hotel looked dated.
5 night family trip Apr 27, 2014
Jim Roach
"Clean neat and awesome."
Since we didn't intend to spend a lot of time in our rooms, we didn't want or expect a lot! But this hotel exceeded what we thought we even needed. The rooms are small but cozy and the colors are amazingly beachy! I felt very safe there! The staff was very attentive and kind! There is no indoor lobby but it's Hawaii and the open air is very in!! They mailed things for us and got us extra things if we needed them. They had a cleaning staff that couldn't be beaten! Does this add up to a great vacation? We were right across the street from Waikiki Beach! We were near some restaurants! The last day we had to wait until evening to leave and they held our luggage for us until we could get a taxi to the airport!
Other trip May 1, 2014
"Not your four star hotel, but good value for your"
The hotel doesn't come with a mini bar or paid movies. But anyway, these are not considered a "must" by many guests. It does have a coffee machine and free movie rental services with movies that are quite up to date. With its prime location, we are getting good value for the money we paid.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
margaret
"Location is wonderful!"
Great beach front location and in prime family restaurant area. Good deal, small rooms, no frills property. Recommend for those who seek just a place to rest your your tired tourist head for the night. Ask for a room on the beach front or Diamond Head side of the building. The SW side faces/ is above the dumpsters from the restaurant below and very noisy when it's take out the trash time. All in all, a good stay.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Cynthia
"View was amazing"
Oceanfront room has a view of Waikiki Beach that is beautiful. Older hotel but our room appeared to be recently remodeled so it was nice and very clean. This hotel is directly across the street from Waikiki Beach. Average size room with a vanity outside of the bathroom for doing hair and makeup which is nice so someone else can shower. Staff were very friendly and helpful with booking a shuttle back to the airport. They don't provide a shuttle but help to get a rate half of what we paid for a taxi from the airport.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
JoAnn
"Nice place."
Good hotel. Nice room. Amenities good. Resort fee was extortion. The resort fee was the only negative. Room was clean and very nice.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Non local Haole
"Excellent Location"
Great value, great location, great views
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"Mandatory Hidden fee"
They charged $18.50 MANDATORY fee for wifi, dvd rental & newspaper. This is a hidden fee that youll not see when u book online.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
Manny
"Nice hotel across from Waikiki Beach"
This is a small and comfortable hotel. We were on the 11th floor and had an expansive view of the beach and ocean. This is a small but comfortable hotel. The staff were great. Very clean and beach towels provided. Had the pay for parking and a daily resort fee. But it wasn't bad. I would return in a minute.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"Hawaii 03-2014"
The hotel room was very small for two people. The shower was the size of a closet. Beds were not that comfortable. It was noisy with people slamming doors late at night and talking loudly early in the morning in the hallway. We had no room service the last night we were there and had been out of our room since before 10:10 am and did not return until after 8:00p.m. Had to chase down someone just to get clean towels and a box of Kleenex. Told our room was not cleaned due to the fact they had to get the other rooms cleaned of guests that had checked out - this was after 8:00p.m. that I was told this. The location was great - right across the street from the beach. Probably would not stay there again. There was no pool either.
7 night trip Mar 14, 2014
JT
"very nice and close to the beach"
Hotel staff very polite. Hotel is in great location right across the beach. Room rates are very affordable and condition of hotel is very good. I like the balcony ocean views.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014