All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here4103 Belt Line Rd, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"So, so"
Room was small. Only has qween size beds. front counter staff had problems with billing. Rooms face the road.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
susan
"bachelor mayhem"
Didn't spend much time in the room.But it was clean and comfortable. Was a little worried with the hotel being on a major busy street, but there was little traffic noise. Overall a good hotel to stay at.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Stephen
"favs"
One of my favs
1 night trip Apr 20, 2015
Audie
"Cheap bed"
Lot to do in that area so if your just looking for cheap place with a bed it'll work. Don't expect much from the staff as they were less than helpful. Hotel is in pretty bad shape although they are working on it. Room was clean but smelled like wet paint and cigarette smoke that along with leaky toilet and some little red bugs in the bed made our stay less than enjoyable.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Joshua
"red roof"
Not good was there for 4days house keeping never showed up asked for no smoking room but got a smoking one asked to change the room no response they said we can take the smell out with a machine ...
4 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"Great night."
Good time. Very close to all the good spots in that area. Nice room. Comfy beds.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
"area is great, stay is ok."
The price is great i wish microwave or fridge is available but for that rate i better not complain. The stay is great and area is wonderfull still have smell of smoke but tolerable.Thanks.
4 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
andrea
"ok"
It was ok
1 night trip Mar 12, 2015
Audie
"Cozy Room."
The room appeared to be newly remodeled and was clean. The bed and linens were comfortable. The hotel itself is older seems dated but again the room was fresh and clean and comfortable. The free breakfast wasn't anything special. The real treat being able to make a fresh waffle but the waffle maker wasn't working properly so breakfast was kind of a dud.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Judith
"One night getaway"
The hotel was nice but the front desk person could have been friendlier.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2015
Anna
"Concert w/ daughter"
The counter guy was rude but the hotel room itself was decent. It was cheap so we didn't expect much.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Avoid!!!"
if you're on vacation and feel like worrying about someone else's kid, stay here. an employees son came to us asking for his mom n dad after roaming the snowy parking lot in his sandals. we took him to the office after finding out his dad worked there and that this happens very often. the kid doesn't listen for nothing too. have fun.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
marie
"Red Roof Inn"
Comfortable stay good value for area
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"red roof inn"
Room was spacious and comfortable
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"fix bathroom amazing staff"
My stay was okay, the staff was awesome my room was a different story I could see black burn marks where the ac was plugged into the wall, the bathroom was not great at all if you are taller than 5'9'' expect to hit your head the wall where the shower head was looked like it was melting.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"WORST STAY EVER"
THIS WAS THE FARMOST WORST EXPERINCE I HAVE EVER HAD, I WAS A LATE CHECK IN WHO REQUESTED A DOUBLE BED , SMOKING, SO AT 130AM THE FIRST ROOM WAS DIRTY, WAITED 20 MINTUES FOR HER TO PUT ME IN A KINGS SIZE ROOM , NON- SMOKING. DID I TELL YOU I WAS STAYING WITH MY BROTHER , NOT GOING TO WORK . THE THIRD ROOM WAS DIRTY NO LINEN ON THE BED, WAITED ANOTHER 20 MIN. FOR A ROOM FINALLY. SO IT WAS 0300 ABOUT TIME WE GOT IN A ROOM. I WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN. JUST NASTY.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
yvonda
"untidy"
Toilet clogged and never flush properly. Same bed sheets for 4 days ( how do I know it's the same bed sheets ? The same red mark was on the sheet on the same spot) . The carpet was dirty. The walk ways to The room was untidy . The front desk staff was very nice . This was the only item outstanding
4 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"good spot"
great location
9 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
Shelley
"Wonderful Stay....a satisfied customer"
WOW I was so surprised because this hotel was very comfortable and the price was on point. Clean,quiet, happy pleasant employees. The yogurt was spoiled but understandable because it goes in and out of the refrigerator. Check in was so easy not a lot of unnecessary questions. Employees are helpful and professional . I cant , really wait to have to stay there again. The decor was not today's furnishing, but were well kept and clean.
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
bernadette
"What we needed & expected"
Very accommodating young man at check in. Caring attitude.
2 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
"I do not recommend this hotel to anyone!"
When I travel, I am on a limited budget, so I chose this hotel based on it's location to my training facility and the price. The room was dirty, the furniture was was old and stained and even had cigarette burns. The office chair had stains on the seat and I don't want to know what that was. The bed seemed clean except for the stain on the bedspread which I immediately folded back. It was late when I arrived and I was too tired and it was too cold for me to pack up and move to another hotel. There were doors slamming and foot stomping all night on the floor above me. I finally put in my ear plugs to get some sleep. On the second night, the partying above me was a little better, but not much. I asked the desk clerk to see what he could do to keep the noise down above me and he said he would, but it seemed to get worse instead of better. Overall, it was a horrible stay and I will not return to this hotel under any circumstances. I have several pictures on my phone of the condition of the room if you are interested in seeing them.
Sandy
"Nice motel to Addison"
I stayed for 2 nights. Room is big for us. I like the breakfast. The only thing I don't really like is all doors facing outside, the hall way is not covered.
Alex
"Not fancy, but clean and priced rigth , convenient"
Lost of restaurants with in walking distance. Will return in January for bussiness in near y Carrolton . Not fancy, but clean and priced rigth , conveniently located.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
jose
"Would not recommend Hotels.com"
This hotel was okay, I had booked a 3 star hotel with hotels.com and got there and the reservation I had made was not available, so they booked me this 2.5 star down the road. This was a frustrating experience and would not recommend Hotels.com
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
Debbie
"not worth the money"
The hotel room was clean; however, the rooms are dated and in need of renovations. I don't think it was worth the $79/night.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Five Minutes from Galleria and surrounding areas"
Flew in from Ohio to spend the weekend with my sister and attend a high school reunion. Do not stay here if you are expecting a five star hotel. This hotel is a little older. The staff was very pleasant and welcoming and the rooms were nice. Could use some up dating but very good location and very helpful staff. Hot breakfast was a plus and actually pretty good! I'd stay again.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Nice people make places nicer."
Just really nice people running it. Hottub motor was out...not so hot, but comfortable beds and great area for food!
3 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
chad
"Peace for the Problems."
I got Super Great Service from the Hotel. I got my request granted without any problems. The best Management at a Hotel I have Every Had. I had a Grandchild custody case in Dallas and this Hotel Management fixed every TIME problem I had and my stay was made more enjoyful with their help. Thank You Management.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Merle
"expectations met"
exactly what you would expect at this price point. Nothing fancy. Just a basic, average, pleasant, motel with better than average staff. Seems to not have had a deep cleaning in many years, a little older and showing signs of age but all that would make no difference if they would make an investment in rug cleaning, power washing etc. They should watch an episode or 2 of one of those hotel makeover shows if for no other reason then to get rid of those dated and dirty bed covers.
4 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Great Value for the Money"
The front desk staff was extremely helpful. I arrived a few hours early, and a room was available so they let me check in. I had my "Do Not Disturb" sign up one morning and they missed cleaning my room. I called the desk about 5pm and they had a person cleaning my room (with a very good attitude) in less than ten minutes. The only reason it doesn't rate a solid five is that some of the furniture and bedding is a bit old, but it was CLEAN. Great value for the money. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night trip Jul 30, 2014
DH
"If you like motels"
If you like motels this one is clean, and in a nice area.
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Very convenient location for shopping and other parts of northwest Dallas. The complementary breakfast was prepared on time and offered a good variety of food.
"4th of July"
Went there to observer July 4th works. We were put on the 2nd floor facing the fire works. The view was great and the staff brought chairs around so we could set and watch the display. Real great evening
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Ok but room had a old smell to it. Almoss liked a animal a pet smell.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
Stayed here while we attended my father in laws funeral. The location was good for where we needed to be. The room was clean and very quiet. The breakfast however left much to be desired. Staff was kind and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"so-so"
Some things about the hotel were good, I enjoyed the breakfast with a waffle station, the service was very friendly, and it was a good area with many places to eat within walking distance. However, my room was dirty - there was hair in the bathroom, the carpets were not clean, and some of the pillows on the bed were dirty and the sheets stained. However, when I asked for anything, the staff was very accommodating.
2 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"family getaway in Addison, TX"
We did not enjoy it as well as the other hotels on our trip as we feel more secure when the rooms open from the inside of the hotel and not outdoors. We did enjoy dinner at the Indian Restaurant next door, although it was a bit pricey. We thought the Texas Waffles were a fun treat, but since I have dairy and gluten issues, I missed having boiled eggs available. We also appreciated the refrigerator in the handicapped room.
1 night family trip May 29, 2014
ma bailey
"Nice hotel close to MANY restaurants"
Good beds, Great breakfast. Average hotel room; a/c might need maintenance. Polite helpful staff. Close to other hotel where my class was held. I booked the room because as a female alone, I wanted to smoke in privacy of my room.
Other trip May 19, 2014
I enjoy it I'd like to recieve discounts I stay their alot
1 night business trip May 4, 2014
"Sketchy"
Having been to this part of town before, I felt shopping for a bargain was reasonable. I won't make that mistake again. After driving more than 4 hours through freeway construction and congestion and arriving late in the evening I was eager to check in and get to sleep. The front desk clerk was friendly despite the phone ringing constantly interrupting him. I requested a quiet room and was given a room on the second floor, in the middle of one side because it was ostensibly less populated. The room itself wasn't problematic, although the bathroom was shabby and had seen better days. The room was not remotely quiet though. Despite the late hour there was a man talking loudly on a cellphone outside my door, small children running down the open air hallway screeching and a man in a tank top shouting to his homes about a party. Checkout was quick and easy. The free breakfast consisted of a bowl of rotten apples, yogurt and cereal. There was also hot food available: scrambled eggs and link sausages. Aside from my concerns about safety and quiet, the worst part of the stay was the bed. I did not get a good night's sleep and felt like I'd been run over by a truck the next day. Any money I saved on the room was lost after sleeping on the awful bed since I needed a massage to soothe my aching back and neck afterward.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
"This hotel is way overrated at 3.9."
This hotel is rund down and is not a value at $74 per night. I arrived late and had accidently egistered for a smoking room in error. There was no non-smoking. It was terrible. Fortunately, the next day they moved me but the hotel is just bad.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Royce
"A little pricey"
I have no complaints with this hotel. Location for our event, condition of the hotel and of our room were clean and neat. Beds were comfortable. The breakfast buffet was great, and staff were courteous and helpful. It was definitely a 2 plus star. I don't give it a three because there were other hotels at a similar price with more amenities and a bit more upgraded quality. I would recommend.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Personnel"
I was able to check in at noon instead of 3:00. This was very helpful as my wife was having surgery and I needed to get everything ready for her to rest. They helped me with spoons and forks when I realized I had forgotten them. The place was clean and moderately updated. Good people taking care of it.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
I stay here often and it is very nice. Inexpensive and great for the price.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
"Nice hotel but the grounds could have been cleaner"
It was ok. Could have been more memorable. I was in Texas visiting family. The room could have had a refrigerator and a microwave. Couldn't bring food back because I couldn't reheat it.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Solid 2 1/2 Star Hotel"
The hotel is on Beltline, so it is walking distance to many restaurants. It was also close to where I was working. There was an old AC unit and some sheetrock in an outdoor hallway that was a turn-off but otherwise I was very satisfied with my stay.
6 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
"Gross"
Old and dirty
4 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
"4 days in a cheap hotel"
Noisy older property with revamped rooms but peeling dirty walkways staris and walls.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"I stayed at much better place at the same rate."
The staff was nice. However, everything about the place is old with refrigerator motor making such a noise that I thought someone with large vehicle driving by outside of my unit. Outside of the place needs to be cleaned. I have spent much less for better place using Expedia's unpublished rate hotels. This hotel's both published and unpublished rate needs to come down. For the rate I paid, the hotel needs to keep the place much cleaner and add updates for sure.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Bunny's mom
"Not worth it"
I think the hotel needs renovating. the room smelled sour. The towels had hair on them. Glad I brought my own. one star because of location
4 night trip Sep 27, 2013