All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America

"Scary"
Drug deals and thugs
2 night business trip Jan 31, 2016
"Not my cup of tea.."
Other than getting the wrong type of room (requested king & got a double bed) the stay was fine at the cost. I'm more into the Sheraton & Nylo uppity type hotels so this was a large change to what I'm used too but low on $$ & business to take care of, it'll do.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2016
"Sketchy, but okay"
This place really needs some work. Some Red Roofs are built to be Red Roofs--this place is a conversion job. There were toilets, washing machines, and refrigerators in the hallways. It's a fine place to stay, and the staff was nice (when they could speak English). Probably won't stay there again.
4 night business trip Jan 7, 2016
When my friend and I walked into the room on the floor we found weman underwear that was used. That was the worse thing and be offsetting. I am very dissipated in my stay will definitely not be going back. I feel my money went to waste
1 night trip with friends Jan 11, 2016
nimi
As of 12/30/15, my stay, it appears they are near completion of remodeling. This is my first time staying at this location. New low flush toilets, HD TV, new exterior lighting, spacious room, the starting point of a walking trail about 2 blocks away behind nice neighborhood. For you dog lovers, I saw people walking dogs and there is a fenced in area, toward the back, for dogs. The complaint I have is from other patrons. Walking outside on the walkway, you can smell cigarette smoke while passing certain rooms even though they are non-smoking rooms. These freakn people are rude, insensitive and have no class.
3 night trip Dec 30, 2015
The stay was great except the TV was not working properly
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
"Odd Service, Smoke Smell"
Despite having called a head to confirm their pet policy when we arrived they had all of these questions about our dog. The staff member was not very personable and he was unclear when he explained things for instance he switched us to another room. I said that was fine as long as it was a king/non-smoking. When we went to the room it was clearly a smoking room it smelled awful! I suspect this is because when we arrived we registered our pet. Anyway my husband went up and asked for a change of room and the staff member apologized and then said he would put us in a different type of room "to give more room for the dog" again his communication skills were not clear and my husband assumed it was a better room. It was not, it was a double room with full sized beds! Our original room was a king. If a hotel says pet friendly I expect them to treat our pet as a guest not an inconvenience on par with smoking inside.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
"Big room, not so clean facilities"
2 night stay to visit friends. Nice size room off the main thoroughfare in Addison. I must say the Wifi was amazingly slow. There were little curly hairs stuck on the shower walls when I arrived and after Housekeeping cleaned the bathroom. Housekeeping didn't do a good job in cleaning room as I saw trash laying on the floor after they came in. Also, the continental breakfast was limited and the tables are not regularly cleaned.
2 night trip Dec 17, 2015
Eusebio
Was in Dallas on Business. Great Location. The new owners are trying to renovate the Hotel. It looks like they are going in the right direction.hope to see it in much better shape than now.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2015
Other
"not bad"
Nice hotel, decent free breakfast, great channels and close to tons of restaurants
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2015
Curtis
"Red Roof"
Hotel was average. The outside spa was halfway drained, filled with leaves and was inoperable. The outside grounds could use some TLC.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2015
Edward
3 out of 6 days I stayed there was no water for 4-6hrs management did not notify me that the water would be off. Very uncomfortable
6 night romance trip Dec 1, 2015
"Comfort"
it was nice
1 night trip Nov 24, 2015
"Good place to rest"
Traveling thru
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
"Terrible do not book here"
This was a very smelly unclean room that online it looked very up to date and it was not it was old big tv with 3 channels, smelled and towels fektbso tough as foundries your body and carpet filthy, also it smelled like someone smoked in it. For area you expect better room and it was not! Give the lowest score i told the frontdesk he was Rude said that what you get from booking..i ask to change tondiffetent nicer room with up to date tv he said no they reserve these for booking. I was pkanni g a romantic night for my bf and it was worst! Rating 0
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Cryssanthi
"More than I expected"
It was easy and calm. The manager very polite and helpful. Room clean, comfortable.
1 night trip Nov 13, 2015
Gerson
"Beware in booking non-smoking vs smoking room!"
I booked a smoking room by mistake (I didn't know there were hotels that still have smoking rooms). Although I caught it and tried to get it changed, the hotel would NOT change it to non-smoking without an additional charge. They were still advertising non-smoking rooms the day of my arrival at a lower rate, so, I know they had vacancies. I would have still paid the original rate but they refused to make the change without sticking it to me. The carpets and chair were very stained and it looked like the room had not been vacuumed. I wouldn't sit on the chair. The mattress was old and sunk in where everybody sits down at the side table. Breakfast was average. The worse, though, was all my clothes smelled like smoke whether I wore them or not. I will not stay there again.
3 night trip Nov 5, 2015
Carolyn
"Good place to sleep for the 3 Day Walk"
There to sleep for three day walk.
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
No flat screen tvs, trash everywhere and no refrigerators even if you pay for delux room. Spilled a soda on the bed and asked for action all blankets was told there wasn't any.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Red Roof Inn should make all rooms non-smoking. I am a non-smoker but I had to stay in a smoking room. :(
4 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
Kenneth
"Bad staff ..but clean rooms"
The breakfast wasn't good at all the front desk was not helpful but five stars because the room was so clean and hotel was so nice
5 night trip Oct 31, 2015
Carpet was filthy and as a result the room smelled like stinky feet. I asked for a room with laminate flooring which is easier to clean but this Red Roof did not have any such room.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
Glen
"Rooms smell bad."
Room smelled bad. Also, front desk person wasn't very professional. He spoke very quietly.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
DonJuan
"Fair Upkeep of Hotel Establishment"
Hotel desperately needs renovation of all rooms. Was given keys to the first room, upon entering there was a smell of smoke (believe I had specified non-smoking). The refrigerator and microwave were from the late eighty's and had not been cleaned since then. The room was not updated and was unclean. I proceeded to the front desk and made the Customer Service Representative/Check-In Staff aware. He immediately told me he had given me the wrong room, "that room had been charged a 250.00 smoking fee". The breakfast area has not been updated and consisted of cold muffins,bagels and cereal. The ENTIRE hotel needs deep "hotel style" cleaning and renovations on ALL rooms. Each Guest should get the same cleanliness, fresh hot breakfast and a renovated up to date hotel no matter what "rate" they are paying or what caliber of Guest they may seem to be. Does not look like a hotel that is located in Addison.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
"Pleasantly Comfy"
It was a very pleasant stay
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Drexel
"Affordable hotel"
The hotel was mediocre. The room needs to be updated and there were several huge bugs that were in my room. They say you pay for what you get!
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
The front desk staff was too condencending so I didn't stay here.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
lorenzo
"A VERY UNSAFE AND UNSATITFIED CUSTOMER"
I have a disability and had requested a ground floor, but when I checked in was told that they DIDNT have one. Have you ever tried to get up a stairway pulling a suitcase,caring a handbag having to walking with a cane?
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
"management in need of housecleaning"
Booked room with One King bed, got one with two twin beds, and it hadn't even been cleaned. Luckily the housekeeper saw our delima, and was quick to clean our room before finishing the others. TV Didn't Work! Never did check out the shower. And we weren't going to be there but for a few hours, so it really didn't matter about the twin beds. Still that's a clear sign that Management, is in need of some house cleaning. which is the reason for only a 1star rating. As management is the last thing you want to deal with when you're tired.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
"Better Than Expected."
No free stays with my hotel card were available in the area. So, looked for cheap with free WiFi and free breakfast. An older hotel (1970s??) it's well maintained. I stayed in room 247: large refrigerator, microwave, ironing board, iron, hair blower. Free WiFi was okay but painfully slow at 7:30 a.m. Room larger than average, clean, quiet location, fresh-looking paint. Furniture dated but in very good condition. Electrical outlets inconveniently sited. King bed perfect!!! Free breakfast: pitcher of 2% milk, apples and oranges, cups of yogurt, dry cereal, muffins, bread, bagels and cream, waffle maker. For what I paid and expected, I rate it an overall 4 on a scale of 5. Location: It was a bit farther from my destination of the day which was near the Galleria. Traffic was heavier and slower at 8 a.m. than I'd remembered from the past.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Really enjoyed it and two of the guys use to have a facility in Buffalo,Tx. 19 miles from my home town!
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Gayla
"Hotel Stay"
Good and clean
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
Obadiah
"Not great but also not bad"
Great location and staffs. Frequent WiFi drops. If you are on the road and need a room to crash for a night or two, you might want to consider this hotel. Nothing fancy, but you get the basics okay for what you pay.
1 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2015
"Worst ever"
This room smells like smoke even though I paid for a non smoking room. The room was dirty, the TV wasn't working. The breakfast was the worst I have ever eaten in my life. The receptionist that works in the morning was very rude. I have stayed at different hotels and motels and this is by far the worst I have ever been To. Please don't waste your money.
2 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
"Postive review"
Had a good night's sleep
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
only 2 sets of towels and early maids knoking
Response by Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison
2 sets of towels is standard in our rooms. Should anyone need more they are welcome to come to the front desk and ask for more. Next time you stay with us, just let our front desk know and we will be happy to provide you with more towels.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
danny
"WOULD NOT STAY AGAIN!"
The sink was stopped up and the manager would not allow us to switch rooms. The next door room kept trying to enter through the suit door. The staff was rushing us to check out.
1 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Shanise
Reasonable place to stay. It was in a good location. Near where I had to be at.
Response by Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison
Thank you! It's always nice to see a pleasant review.
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
"Price was not honored."
The price I paid at the motel was $20 higher than the price I was quoted through Expedia's website. That was a huge disappointment. Also, the room could stand some refurnishing. The sofa chair in the room was stained pretty badly. Also, the sheets were not comfortable at all. Finally, I actually saw a female prostitute roaming around the motel's campus. Sorry, I will not be staying there again and may start trying other options to book rooms.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Calvin
"No Sleep"
I had to be in town 4 nights. I stayed the first 3 at the Red Roof, by the 4th day I was exhausted from no sleep and had to change hotels. The bed and pillow were extremely HARD.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
debra c
"Ir was great but it was okay"
Overall my stay was okay,the lights in my room were flickering but other than that everything else was good.
Response by Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison
Thank you for review. It is always nice to know when people enjoyed their stay with us, as well as to know when something doesn't work properly so we can get it fixed. See you next time you are in town.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2015
Perla
"Pretty decent for the price"
Great
Response by Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison
Glad to see you were happy with your stay! We hope to see you again.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2015
"Good location and very comfy"
The location is just awesome. Everything one needs is nearby.
Response by Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison
Thank you for your comment. We are quite proud to say that there are many places for eating and shopping within four miles of our property, and encourage everyone to experience them all!
3 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Naveen
"Not bad"
No big deal but it was a smoke free room that smelled like smoke.
Response by Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison
Thank you for your response! I'm sorry your room smelled of smoke. Even though we do have smoking rooms, some guests still take the liberty of smoking in non-smoking rooms. I hope that next time you come to town you will stay with us again so that you can fully enjoy your stay here.
1 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
Henry
"Outstanding"
Definitely would stay again
Response by Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison
Thank you Kelvin! It is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who enjoys their time with us.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2015
Kelvin
"Room for improvement"
Dusty & musty the restroom smelled a bit like urine not sure if it was the shower curtain or walls. They did offer juice, coffee, waffles, muffins & cereal but the breakfast area needs to be updated.
Response by Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison
I am glad you enjoyed the selection of our breakfast! I hope that you will give us a try again in the future so that we can show you that your room as well as your breakfast can and will meet expectations.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
It was very comfortable.
Response by Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We have hit the 90% completion mark on our renovations and are happy to say that it really shows. Feel free to stop by next time you are in town.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2015
"love your hotel"
Great people! And place!
Response by Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison
Thank you! It is always nice to hear from people who enjoy what we do and what we offer. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2015
stephanie
"An okay place for a night or two."
Manager was really nice, beds were comfortable, carpet was dirty, microwave smelled horrible, couch was old and nasty. I paid $51 a night, so it was okay for the price. Could've been worst.
Response by Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we take each review seriously and use them all to continuously improve our hotel. I am glad to see that there were some good points to your stay with us. As for your unpleasantness, it has been rectified and I hope that you are willing to give us another chance in the future so that we can show you how great your stay can be.
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
"Hot"
A/C didn't work and was hot all night, night attendant wasn't much help
Other trip Aug 16, 2015