All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
4103 Belt Line Rd, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"good spot"
great location
Response by Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison
Thanks for your comment. I'm glad to hear you like our location and hope that you choose us again in the future.
9 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
Shelley
"Wonderful Stay....a satisfied customer"
WOW I was so surprised because this hotel was very comfortable and the price was on point. Clean,quiet, happy pleasant employees. The yogurt was spoiled but understandable because it goes in and out of the refrigerator. Check in was so easy not a lot of unnecessary questions. Employees are helpful and professional . I cant , really wait to have to stay there again. The decor was not today's furnishing, but were well kept and clean.
Response by Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison
We are so happy to hear you had a great stay with us! I do want to apologize about the yogurt and want you to know we will rectify that situation immediately. We can't wait for you to visit us again.
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
bernadette
"What we needed & expected"
Very accommodating young man at check in. Caring attitude.
Response by Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison
Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear our customer service met your expectations and we hope to see you again in the future.
2 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
"I do not recommend this hotel to anyone!"
When I travel, I am on a limited budget, so I chose this hotel based on it's location to my training facility and the price. The room was dirty, the furniture was was old and stained and even had cigarette burns. The office chair had stains on the seat and I don't want to know what that was. The bed seemed clean except for the stain on the bedspread which I immediately folded back. It was late when I arrived and I was too tired and it was too cold for me to pack up and move to another hotel. There were doors slamming and foot stomping all night on the floor above me. I finally put in my ear plugs to get some sleep. On the second night, the partying above me was a little better, but not much. I asked the desk clerk to see what he could do to keep the noise down above me and he said he would, but it seemed to get worse instead of better. Overall, it was a horrible stay and I will not return to this hotel under any circumstances. I have several pictures on my phone of the condition of the room if you are interested in seeing them.
Sandy
"Nice motel to Addison"
I stayed for 2 nights. Room is big for us. I like the breakfast. The only thing I don't really like is all doors facing outside, the hall way is not covered.
Alex
"Not fancy, but clean and priced rigth , convenient"
Lost of restaurants with in walking distance. Will return in January for bussiness in near y Carrolton . Not fancy, but clean and priced rigth , conveniently located.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
jose
"Would not recommend Hotels.com"
This hotel was okay, I had booked a 3 star hotel with hotels.com and got there and the reservation I had made was not available, so they booked me this 2.5 star down the road. This was a frustrating experience and would not recommend Hotels.com
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
Debbie
"not worth the money"
The hotel room was clean; however, the rooms are dated and in need of renovations. I don't think it was worth the $79/night.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Five Minutes from Galleria and surrounding areas"
Flew in from Ohio to spend the weekend with my sister and attend a high school reunion. Do not stay here if you are expecting a five star hotel. This hotel is a little older. The staff was very pleasant and welcoming and the rooms were nice. Could use some up dating but very good location and very helpful staff. Hot breakfast was a plus and actually pretty good! I'd stay again.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Nice people make places nicer."
Just really nice people running it. Hottub motor was out...not so hot, but comfortable beds and great area for food!
3 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
chad
"Peace for the Problems."
I got Super Great Service from the Hotel. I got my request granted without any problems. The best Management at a Hotel I have Every Had. I had a Grandchild custody case in Dallas and this Hotel Management fixed every TIME problem I had and my stay was made more enjoyful with their help. Thank You Management.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Merle
"expectations met"
exactly what you would expect at this price point. Nothing fancy. Just a basic, average, pleasant, motel with better than average staff. Seems to not have had a deep cleaning in many years, a little older and showing signs of age but all that would make no difference if they would make an investment in rug cleaning, power washing etc. They should watch an episode or 2 of one of those hotel makeover shows if for no other reason then to get rid of those dated and dirty bed covers.
4 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Great Value for the Money"
The front desk staff was extremely helpful. I arrived a few hours early, and a room was available so they let me check in. I had my "Do Not Disturb" sign up one morning and they missed cleaning my room. I called the desk about 5pm and they had a person cleaning my room (with a very good attitude) in less than ten minutes. The only reason it doesn't rate a solid five is that some of the furniture and bedding is a bit old, but it was CLEAN. Great value for the money. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night trip Jul 30, 2014
DH
"If you like motels"
If you like motels this one is clean, and in a nice area.
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Very convenient location for shopping and other parts of northwest Dallas. The complementary breakfast was prepared on time and offered a good variety of food.
"4th of July"
Went there to observer July 4th works. We were put on the 2nd floor facing the fire works. The view was great and the staff brought chairs around so we could set and watch the display. Real great evening
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Ok but room had a old smell to it. Almoss liked a animal a pet smell.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
Stayed here while we attended my father in laws funeral. The location was good for where we needed to be. The room was clean and very quiet. The breakfast however left much to be desired. Staff was kind and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"so-so"
Some things about the hotel were good, I enjoyed the breakfast with a waffle station, the service was very friendly, and it was a good area with many places to eat within walking distance. However, my room was dirty - there was hair in the bathroom, the carpets were not clean, and some of the pillows on the bed were dirty and the sheets stained. However, when I asked for anything, the staff was very accommodating.
2 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"family getaway in Addison, TX"
We did not enjoy it as well as the other hotels on our trip as we feel more secure when the rooms open from the inside of the hotel and not outdoors. We did enjoy dinner at the Indian Restaurant next door, although it was a bit pricey. We thought the Texas Waffles were a fun treat, but since I have dairy and gluten issues, I missed having boiled eggs available. We also appreciated the refrigerator in the handicapped room.
1 night family trip May 29, 2014
ma bailey
"Nice hotel close to MANY restaurants"
Good beds, Great breakfast. Average hotel room; a/c might need maintenance. Polite helpful staff. Close to other hotel where my class was held. I booked the room because as a female alone, I wanted to smoke in privacy of my room.
Other trip May 19, 2014
I enjoy it I'd like to recieve discounts I stay their alot
1 night business trip May 4, 2014
"Sketchy"
Having been to this part of town before, I felt shopping for a bargain was reasonable. I won't make that mistake again. After driving more than 4 hours through freeway construction and congestion and arriving late in the evening I was eager to check in and get to sleep. The front desk clerk was friendly despite the phone ringing constantly interrupting him. I requested a quiet room and was given a room on the second floor, in the middle of one side because it was ostensibly less populated. The room itself wasn't problematic, although the bathroom was shabby and had seen better days. The room was not remotely quiet though. Despite the late hour there was a man talking loudly on a cellphone outside my door, small children running down the open air hallway screeching and a man in a tank top shouting to his homes about a party. Checkout was quick and easy. The free breakfast consisted of a bowl of rotten apples, yogurt and cereal. There was also hot food available: scrambled eggs and link sausages. Aside from my concerns about safety and quiet, the worst part of the stay was the bed. I did not get a good night's sleep and felt like I'd been run over by a truck the next day. Any money I saved on the room was lost after sleeping on the awful bed since I needed a massage to soothe my aching back and neck afterward.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
"This hotel is way overrated at 3.9."
This hotel is rund down and is not a value at $74 per night. I arrived late and had accidently egistered for a smoking room in error. There was no non-smoking. It was terrible. Fortunately, the next day they moved me but the hotel is just bad.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Royce
"A little pricey"
I have no complaints with this hotel. Location for our event, condition of the hotel and of our room were clean and neat. Beds were comfortable. The breakfast buffet was great, and staff were courteous and helpful. It was definitely a 2 plus star. I don't give it a three because there were other hotels at a similar price with more amenities and a bit more upgraded quality. I would recommend.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Personnel"
I was able to check in at noon instead of 3:00. This was very helpful as my wife was having surgery and I needed to get everything ready for her to rest. They helped me with spoons and forks when I realized I had forgotten them. The place was clean and moderately updated. Good people taking care of it.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
I stay here often and it is very nice. Inexpensive and great for the price.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
"Nice hotel but the grounds could have been cleaner"
It was ok. Could have been more memorable. I was in Texas visiting family. The room could have had a refrigerator and a microwave. Couldn't bring food back because I couldn't reheat it.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Solid 2 1/2 Star Hotel"
The hotel is on Beltline, so it is walking distance to many restaurants. It was also close to where I was working. There was an old AC unit and some sheetrock in an outdoor hallway that was a turn-off but otherwise I was very satisfied with my stay.
6 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
"Gross"
Old and dirty
4 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
"4 days in a cheap hotel"
Noisy older property with revamped rooms but peeling dirty walkways staris and walls.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"I stayed at much better place at the same rate."
The staff was nice. However, everything about the place is old with refrigerator motor making such a noise that I thought someone with large vehicle driving by outside of my unit. Outside of the place needs to be cleaned. I have spent much less for better place using Expedia's unpublished rate hotels. This hotel's both published and unpublished rate needs to come down. For the rate I paid, the hotel needs to keep the place much cleaner and add updates for sure.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Bunny's mom
"Not worth it"
I think the hotel needs renovating. the room smelled sour. The towels had hair on them. Glad I brought my own. one star because of location
4 night trip Sep 27, 2013
not worth it
"Dallas trip"
Stay was ok -- nothing special. Room was clean. Hotel is in a safe neighborhood with LOTS of fine dining in walking distance.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"Dirty carpets"
The hotel room was rundown and the carpets were filthy. So much bleach on the towels and sheets. Yes I know bleach kills germs but you do not need to use that much if you keep it up. Overall experience was ok. We will not stay there again.
2 night business trip Aug 10, 2013
Mrs. Rowe
"Bed"
Other than the bed was hard no problem
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
Ranma
"great location, good value"
Pleasant room, nice staff, quiet and peaceful
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
"Walking distance to stores and restaurants"
I am very pleased with the hotel and their staff. Friendly and very courteous. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2013
"Quality Inn Worth More Than Price"
Our room was clean and well-laid out. The bed was comfortable, and the location right in the middle of the restaurants and attractions in Addison, Texas, was perfect for our needs. Additionally, the swimming pool and hot tub were clean and easily accessible. And the free breakfast offered just the right amount of food for us. Thanks for a wonderful stay at a very reasonable price.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2013
The exterior of the motel leaves you second guessing, but interior is clean and attempts to update rooms have been made. Beds are comfortable. Worth the stay. Accessible to numerous restaurants .
1 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2013
"Pretty good but..."
My overall stay was pretty good but I had a couple of issues. The person that checked me in was really friendly. He gave me a room in the very back of the hotel and it was just only me. I pull around and as I park I seen a big group of guys walk out there hotel being loud making their way upstairs where I'm guessing they had other friends up there plus it was spring break. I went back to the lobby to change out the room and he was very understanding and put my closer to the lobby. I probably wouldn't stay here again since a outside walk up room isn't my thing. Thru out the night I can hear people walking up and down, being loud, and cars parking. If your a girl and your by yourself it's probably not the best hotel to be in.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Awful"
It was very dirty, I even slept with my own blankets and pillows, and walked around with socks on at all times. It was also deceiving booking it on hotels.com. I would never recommend this motel, not hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2013
"Close to training facility"
The room was comfortable. The staff was friendly. The eggs and sausage both monings I had continental breakfast however were stone cold. I did use the microwave to heat them, but they should have been hot when served.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2013
"Addison Central"
This motel is about as close to the center of Addison as you're likely to find. It's an older facility, so the decor is fairly dated, but with the lights out and your eyes closed, who can tell? The room was clean, stocked with all the expected items (soap, shampoo, lotion, glasses, coffee, etc), and small appliances (hair dryer, coffee pot, iron & ironing board). The clerk who checked me in was very helpful, even changing my room for one on the first floor when I was originally assigned a second floor room and there is no elevator (bad knees, can't climb).
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2012
Leah
"attention: currently under construction!!!!"
wish we would have had a heads up on the construction/re-modeling of other rooms in the hotel, which just so happened to be next door and the following 4 doors down. After the crew had called it quits for the day, right around 5:30pm, the neighbors on the other side of us, decided to stay outside on the "porch" all night and continue to get even more drunk. (completely agree, and absolutely NOT against the idea that people drink and relax while on a get away/vacation) The problem we when they became rude and obnoxious, using inappropriate language and making degrading comments and not taking the hint even after closing door, curtains and turning lights off in our room. completely understand that hotels are not responsible for how guests act and what they may say while intoxicated, i think it was a combination of the construction, loud saws, loud slamming of doors, constant hammering all day long, and shouting of workers among one another to hear each other over all the other chaos going on around them, lol, a combination of all of those things, on top of my rude neighbors that made our stay anything BUT relaxing!!!!
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
SarahGrace
Very good location and very good service
2 night business trip Sep 1, 2012
Jose
Unacceptable other than the bed. Had a "bottom of the line" appearance and feel. We were quite surprised that it did not live up to its name. Were scheduled to spend three nights, but checked out after one.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2012
"gross"
It was horrible!! The staff was very rude and treated me like i was stupid. The sheets smelled like cologne and random people would knock at my foor. I dont recommended this place to anyone. It was torture sticking it out for 2 days!!!
2 night business trip Jul 28, 2012
heather

"do not believe web site"
worst hotel I've ever stayed in website says fully renovated with flat screens in all rooms workmen were there started work about 7-30am till all hours and then had music on till 11-30pm debri all over the place pool a mess hot tub had dirty water in and never went hot TVs were very old and not flat screen would not recommend
14 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
david
"hotel addison"
Good basic hotel. Staff were very friendly and the location was good for me, but it was let down by the cleanliness.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012