All hotels in Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
9107 NE Vancouver Mall DriveI-205 Exit 30, VancouverWA98662United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Ordinary pool
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
    Bad amenities
"It was okay"
Everything looked nice and clean. The room smelled like cigarette smoke throughout the night, especially in the bathroom and this was supposed to be a smoke free hotel. The breakfast area was small and only had carbohydrates as the options. I will not be staying here again.
2 night business trip Apr 11, 2016
"completely satisfied overwhelmed"
I love it here the staff is so nice and courteous the housekeepers are very courteous and maintenance is very courteous the place is very clean and the location is excellent
3 night trip Apr 9, 2016
Juan R. slay
"Fun little getaway."
The hotel itself wasn't to great aesthetically to the eye on the inside (It's an old hotel) but the rooms are very nice and very spacious, and the staff were very helpful and very friendly. Not a bad place to stay for a couple of days for the price. And it was nice that it was across from the Vancouver mall. Overall a nice little get away for a nice price.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2016
Room smelled musty when we first entered the room. Turning on the air conditioner seemed to take it away. The remote didn't work on the TV, but the front desk lady came up very quickly to replace the batteries, but the problem was resolved by plugging in the sensor used by the remote on the base of the TV. Likely knocked out by cleaning staff. Also unable to log onto the WIFI initially, but a phone call to the front desk, and the system was reset and working fine in 10 minutes. Overall a very old and tired hotel, in bad need of a complete update.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2016
The room was decently nice. However the sheets were a bit rough. Overall, okay for the price that charged.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
"Our favorite stop in Vancouver area"
It was a wonderful, relaxing get away while visiting with family in the area.
3 night family trip Mar 17, 2016
Lynda
"Worse place to stay!!!!"
Worse hotel I've ever stayed in. Person who checked us in acted like I was putting her out to have to do her job. Two floor, no elevator. Loudest hotel ever experienced. People running up and down the halls all night , slamming doors, having loud conversations. Hotel staff was never to be seen. Finally found one sitting in a little room behind the desk playing on her phone. First morning when we left the hotel at 10:30 had a note on the door from housecleaning saying they were sorry they missed being able to clean our room as we had the do no distrub sign on the door. Second day left hotel at 8:30, came back at 1:30 and our room hadn't been cleaned yet! Common carpet in the place I'm sure is the original and has never been cleaned. Worse I've ever seen. We had crumbs of some kind all over our room carpet when we checked in. Whole place just felt dirty.
3 night family trip Mar 17, 2016
Lois
I almost canceled my reservations after reading some of the reviews.I am so glad I did not. The staff were nice great locations to the mall ..the room was clean and quiet. .great stay
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2016
Tammy
Place was old and dirty and smelly. We were scheduled for a week...checked out after one day.
7 night family trip Mar 12, 2016
Catherine
had a horrible stay the safe in my room got broken into and one of the staff members stole the $500 that we had in it, that really hurt us and put me and my kids stranded. The manager showed no concern...
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2016
"the best stay ever"
The only problem was the night guy that worked there he was not friendly.
7 night trip with friends Mar 2, 2016
"Happy Stay :)"
Nice room, great staff.
6 night trip Mar 8, 2016
"Not worth the discount."
This could be a good hotel but for some glaring issues: 1. There is no elevator. This wouldn't be a big deal for some people, but it is a problem if you are travelling with luggage. It is also an issue if you want to sleep pat 5 AM because people tend to drag their luggage down the stairs...clunk, clunk, clunk. 2. The cleaning/deodorizing chemicals will asphyxiate you if you don't bring your gas mask. It was so bad in the hall that the breakfast I brought to my room tasted like chemicals. 'Nuff said. 3. The doors bang shut naturally. Don't plan on sleeping in past 5 AM. 4. The staff are afraid to address problem people. There was a bunch of teens staying for a cheerleading event one night of my stay. They were apparently unsupervised, because they were in and out of each others' rooms (doors banging) and talking in the hallways ALL night. I called the front desk 3 times and they did not remedy the situation. 5. The breakfast ingredients are the cheapest available, making all but the waffles and the English muffins unpalatable. And then there's the aforementioned chemical jam to spice things up. On the plus side, the staff are nice and the beds are comfortable. The hotel is situated next to the Mall, and there are movie theaters, food, etc there. There's a mini fridge and microwave in the room - all the emenities you would need, really, including wifi and good shampoo.
2 night trip Feb 25, 2016
sandra
"Okay for the price."
We had very noisy neighbors. We had to complain to the front desk multiple times for them to quiet down, even late at night. There was no decanter in the coffee maker. The room was clean. It was pretty decent for the price.
2 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2016
Audrey
"Good hotel for price"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel was ok.
5 night family trip Feb 14, 2016
"Great Deal"
Decent hotel for the price
5 night family trip Feb 11, 2016
good hotel , great price!
1 night trip Feb 18, 2016
"great hotel for price"
Excellent stay
1 night trip Feb 19, 2016
It was very good thank you
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2016
"Great place if you aren't uptight."
We got to the front desk to check in and the lady was really friendly and welcoming. There was a young girl changing the lobby garbage and about to practice her clarinet in the lobby area, strange but I thought maybe her family had been staying for awhile? The room was great! We were on the freeway side so opening the window brought a lot of noise but not any exhaust smells. The shower was great! The pool was small and fills with kids but we went down to soak in the hot tub so we weren't disappointed. The hot tub was a tad cooler then expected but still nice. I walked over to the mall and did some shopping, then went and had dinner. Plenty of food choices near by ranging in price. The continental breakfast was ok, the only negative. Lots of sugar and starch without proteins. We enjoyed our stay overall.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2016
Teresa
"perfect buisness"
other than the staff great
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2016
"Kid friendly"
Great hotel for a trip with the kids. Pool was great and not too deep for the smaller children. Small enough that sounds didn't echo. Staff was great and very accommodating. Great customer service.
1 night family trip Feb 3, 2016
"Convenience and Value a plenty."
Very nice and helpful staff. Appreciated it being a dog friendly hotel. Overall clean and didn't smell bad. Free breakfast was a nice option but there wasn't a lot there to pick from. The pool and hot tub were great. I liked that the pool wasn't freezing. The rooms were clean and beds were comfy. Pillows were a bit flat but that's just personal preference. Tv, microwave, and fridge were all running and well maintained. Overall great stay for two days and at a great price.
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2016
"Good value!"
Clean room, very nice check-in staff. I thought ad mentioned that beds were pillow top, these weren't but were ok. Hotel showing some wear but seemed well maintained. Hot tub and pool were nice. Maintenance man even stopped in to see if the hot tub temp was ok. Would have been nice if Breakfast wold have had some yogurt or boiled eggs, but for the price everything was great. Our family mtg was in Portland but was worth the price to stay here. Would definitely again!! Good restaurants within walking distance. By the freeway but didn't hear it.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
Brenda
"Will stay again"
Great for the price
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
Sara
"Family time"
Always have a great stay. Love the friendly staff, clean and comfy rooms and family atmosphere. Our favorite place to stay when we come to Vancouver!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Tricia
"Don't stay"
It was dirty and smelled awful
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2016
Rhonda
"Good for one night stand"
Overall it was usual
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Dmytro
"Thanks for Thanksgiving"
Wasn't thrilled with the $10 per pet per day fee(I think if there's No Damage fee Should be refunded) Absolutely Loved the bunnies, possums and quail hanging out on the grass outside our window. We Will be back
3 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
tom
Clean, comfortable room at a reasonable price.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
The hotel is in the mall courtyard so its a quick walk... They use citrus based cleaners in the room and their soaps and shampoos are citrus as well (I count that as a bad thing because my wife is allergic) pool and hottub were high in chlorine. Hotels.com only booked the room, did not pass on the special requests(roll out bed)
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Anthony
"Decent place for a decent price. Good Breakfast!"
Was a quick night stay between driving down from Seattle to Vancouver at night and back to Seattle the next morning.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
Samson
"Perfect"
Nice quite hotel with really nice comfortable beds.
3 night business trip Oct 30, 2015
Juan
"Last minute choice on a budget"
This hotel worked well for us as a last minute, budget option during a move. The front desk person was very nice and personable. The accommodations were basic and clean, beds comfortable. There was some road noise but it didn't disturb sleep. Breakfast was better than some, but just OK. On check-in, there was a rather sketchy looking person chain smoking right at the entrance, so we got to walk through that several times while bringing our luggage in. Overall, the room worked out well for an unplanned stay, though I wouldn't make this a destination.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
Kathleen
The hotel was dirty with really dirty carpet... the breakfast was really poor plus I hardly saw anyone helping there...
2 night romance trip Oct 19, 2015
"Disappointing."
Cigarette burn and blood stains on the threadbare sheets. Another cigarette burn and tons of stains on the chairs. Stained carpet. The bed was comfortable. It's a shame that the room was so dirty, because it was obviously updated fairly recently. There is no exercise equipment. We chose it because it is in the mall parking lot. We would not stay here again. For our second night in town, we are at the Best Western Plus nearby. We paid only $3 more for this one, and it is much better than the Days Inn. If you're reading this, try looking for the Best Western Plus.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
Annette
"Rundown"
it is a basic and rundown motel, pleasant people, serves its limited purpose. Skimpy breakfast. Limited cable.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
MICHAEL
"family stay"
Great place to stay the price is great rooms are clean beds are comfortable the location is wonderful. We have been here for a week now and love it
3 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
Glenn
THEY ROCK AT DAYS INN
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
Ken
"Style and Grace!"
Came to Vancouver to see my 92 year old sister, and my great grandchildren. Booked one night, as didn't know the area. When my friend and I checked in Shilo was at the desk, and she really started our stay off right. We are two old codgers in our 70's, and she had us at "Welcome to Day Inn". The property was nothing like most of the Days Inns I had stayed at in the past. I ask about extending the stay, and she said to see her in the morning. We stayed 3 more nights.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
"Great staff, 100/100 customer service!"
Sink completely caved in randomly, perhaps whoever put it in didn't do it correctly but I'm not blaming the hotel itself. They were really nice about it and took action quickly. Awesome staff, great customer service!
1 night trip with friends Sep 23, 2015
Ashlyn
Decent place, nothing of concern or to write home about.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
"Hotel is falling apart....."
Smells, shower dirty, bed hard....won't go there again....
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
"Grimey"
Very dirty and run down. Carpets were disgusting! Staff was not welcoming or friendly. Two cars with broken windows sat right out front of the hotel. Would not stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"dont go to bed hungry, youll wake up the same way"
Not the best location, right in the mall parking lot, the breakfast was horrible, the waffle mix was runny, there was only skim milk and there wasnt even enough of that for cereal. When I first walked in, there were flies flying around the front counter and a couple wasps floating around the overhead lights in the entry way.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Nicholas
"Best place I have stayed at so far..."
Was a wonderful stay. Rooms were quiet and clean. Mattresses where every comfortable. The staff was very attentive. I would stay there again and I don't say that lightly.
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Cheryl
"Some reviews scared me but it's fine"
The hotel was as expected for the price and fairly updated. The room and beds were clean. I'm not sure if those were real reviews that said there were bedbugs, prostitutes, and drug users here. Seems unlikely. It's in a very respectable area literally in the Vancouver Mall parking lot. And just so you know for comparison, it basically shares a parking lot with the Howard Johnson's and Comfort Inn. We were happy to have an indoor pool. I didn't get to use it, but my family enjoyed it, although they said it was a little "chalky". (As a pool owner myself, I know what a challenge it is to keep a sparkling clean pool at all times, so I am a little lenient about this.) I did use the treadmill and elliptical. I was a little frustrated because the controls on these didn't seem to work so it kind of messed up my workout. (They may just need to be unplugged and replugged. If that doesn't work, they should post some instructions.) Based on our very limited interactions, the staff seemed friendly. The biggest downside for me was the breakfast. Maybe the worst I've ever had at a hotel in this price range. Just a bunch of unappealing carbs, some yucky apples and oranges, fruit juice, cereal and coffee. We don't drink coffee, and the kids usually look forward to hot chocolate, but there wasn't even that. I would have even appreciated boiled eggs, maybe some yogurt. I can't remember seeing any proteins at all. I left hungry.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
Rachel
"Horrible experience!!"
Hotel staff was rude, dirty bedspreads, wallpaper coming off walls, no towels left in bathroom and maintenance men came barging into our room without knocking and we hadn't asked for any repairs. Scary for women traveling alone. When we told the front desk staff they didn't even seem to care. Would not recommend at all.
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
Kris
"Chain smoking staff that aren't happy"
Simply put no customer service , staff tells me I'm mad because I ask staff a question that should be routine ( ie cash room deposit )
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
hn
"Callous clerk"
The room and hotel itself were adequate for my stay. The continental breakfast was below my expectations. I gave low marks for service because they would not let my wife and 10 month old check in without me since I was arriving late. I understand that certain policies need to be adhered to, but the desk clerk was rude and unsympathetic to my wife's situation. They would not let me verify it was ok by phone. Fortunately my wife and son were able to stay at a different hotel nearby with my wife's parents otherwise they would have had to wait in the hotel lobby for several hours until I arrived if that would have even been allowed.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2015