All hotels in Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
9107 NE Vancouver Mall Drive, I-205 Exit 30, Vancouver, WA, 98662, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Dirty
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
    Bad amenities
"Good value!"
Clean room, very nice check-in staff. I thought ad mentioned that beds were pillow top, these weren't but were ok. Hotel showing some wear but seemed well maintained. Hot tub and pool were nice. Maintenance man even stopped in to see if the hot tub temp was ok. Would have been nice if Breakfast wold have had some yogurt or boiled eggs, but for the price everything was great. Our family mtg was in Portland but was worth the price to stay here. Would definitely again!! Good restaurants within walking distance. By the freeway but didn't hear it.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
Brenda
"Will stay again"
Great for the price
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
Sara
"Family time"
Always have a great stay. Love the friendly staff, clean and comfy rooms and family atmosphere. Our favorite place to stay when we come to Vancouver!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Tricia
"Don't stay"
It was dirty and smelled awful
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2016
Rhonda
"Good for one night stand"
Overall it was usual
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Dmytro
"Thanks for Thanksgiving"
Wasn't thrilled with the $10 per pet per day fee(I think if there's No Damage fee Should be refunded) Absolutely Loved the bunnies, possums and quail hanging out on the grass outside our window. We Will be back
3 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
tom
Clean, comfortable room at a reasonable price.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
The hotel is in the mall courtyard so its a quick walk... They use citrus based cleaners in the room and their soaps and shampoos are citrus as well (I count that as a bad thing because my wife is allergic) pool and hottub were high in chlorine. Hotels.com only booked the room, did not pass on the special requests(roll out bed)
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Anthony
"Decent place for a decent price. Good Breakfast!"
Was a quick night stay between driving down from Seattle to Vancouver at night and back to Seattle the next morning.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
Samson
"Perfect"
Nice quite hotel with really nice comfortable beds.
3 night business trip Oct 30, 2015
Juan
"Last minute choice on a budget"
This hotel worked well for us as a last minute, budget option during a move. The front desk person was very nice and personable. The accommodations were basic and clean, beds comfortable. There was some road noise but it didn't disturb sleep. Breakfast was better than some, but just OK. On check-in, there was a rather sketchy looking person chain smoking right at the entrance, so we got to walk through that several times while bringing our luggage in. Overall, the room worked out well for an unplanned stay, though I wouldn't make this a destination.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
Kathleen
The hotel was dirty with really dirty carpet... the breakfast was really poor plus I hardly saw anyone helping there...
2 night romance trip Oct 19, 2015
"Disappointing."
Cigarette burn and blood stains on the threadbare sheets. Another cigarette burn and tons of stains on the chairs. Stained carpet. The bed was comfortable. It's a shame that the room was so dirty, because it was obviously updated fairly recently. There is no exercise equipment. We chose it because it is in the mall parking lot. We would not stay here again. For our second night in town, we are at the Best Western Plus nearby. We paid only $3 more for this one, and it is much better than the Days Inn. If you're reading this, try looking for the Best Western Plus.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
Annette
"Rundown"
it is a basic and rundown motel, pleasant people, serves its limited purpose. Skimpy breakfast. Limited cable.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
MICHAEL
"family stay"
Great place to stay the price is great rooms are clean beds are comfortable the location is wonderful. We have been here for a week now and love it
3 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
Glenn
THEY ROCK AT DAYS INN
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
Ken
"Style and Grace!"
Came to Vancouver to see my 92 year old sister, and my great grandchildren. Booked one night, as didn't know the area. When my friend and I checked in Shilo was at the desk, and she really started our stay off right. We are two old codgers in our 70's, and she had us at "Welcome to Day Inn". The property was nothing like most of the Days Inns I had stayed at in the past. I ask about extending the stay, and she said to see her in the morning. We stayed 3 more nights.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
"Great staff, 100/100 customer service!"
Sink completely caved in randomly, perhaps whoever put it in didn't do it correctly but I'm not blaming the hotel itself. They were really nice about it and took action quickly. Awesome staff, great customer service!
1 night trip with friends Sep 23, 2015
Ashlyn
Decent place, nothing of concern or to write home about.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
"Hotel is falling apart....."
Smells, shower dirty, bed hard....won't go there again....
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
"Grimey"
Very dirty and run down. Carpets were disgusting! Staff was not welcoming or friendly. Two cars with broken windows sat right out front of the hotel. Would not stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"dont go to bed hungry, youll wake up the same way"
Not the best location, right in the mall parking lot, the breakfast was horrible, the waffle mix was runny, there was only skim milk and there wasnt even enough of that for cereal. When I first walked in, there were flies flying around the front counter and a couple wasps floating around the overhead lights in the entry way.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Nicholas
"Best place I have stayed at so far..."
Was a wonderful stay. Rooms were quiet and clean. Mattresses where every comfortable. The staff was very attentive. I would stay there again and I don't say that lightly.
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Cheryl
"Some reviews scared me but it's fine"
The hotel was as expected for the price and fairly updated. The room and beds were clean. I'm not sure if those were real reviews that said there were bedbugs, prostitutes, and drug users here. Seems unlikely. It's in a very respectable area literally in the Vancouver Mall parking lot. And just so you know for comparison, it basically shares a parking lot with the Howard Johnson's and Comfort Inn. We were happy to have an indoor pool. I didn't get to use it, but my family enjoyed it, although they said it was a little "chalky". (As a pool owner myself, I know what a challenge it is to keep a sparkling clean pool at all times, so I am a little lenient about this.) I did use the treadmill and elliptical. I was a little frustrated because the controls on these didn't seem to work so it kind of messed up my workout. (They may just need to be unplugged and replugged. If that doesn't work, they should post some instructions.) Based on our very limited interactions, the staff seemed friendly. The biggest downside for me was the breakfast. Maybe the worst I've ever had at a hotel in this price range. Just a bunch of unappealing carbs, some yucky apples and oranges, fruit juice, cereal and coffee. We don't drink coffee, and the kids usually look forward to hot chocolate, but there wasn't even that. I would have even appreciated boiled eggs, maybe some yogurt. I can't remember seeing any proteins at all. I left hungry.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
Rachel
"Horrible experience!!"
Hotel staff was rude, dirty bedspreads, wallpaper coming off walls, no towels left in bathroom and maintenance men came barging into our room without knocking and we hadn't asked for any repairs. Scary for women traveling alone. When we told the front desk staff they didn't even seem to care. Would not recommend at all.
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
Kris
"Chain smoking staff that aren't happy"
Simply put no customer service , staff tells me I'm mad because I ask staff a question that should be routine ( ie cash room deposit )
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
hn
"Callous clerk"
The room and hotel itself were adequate for my stay. The continental breakfast was below my expectations. I gave low marks for service because they would not let my wife and 10 month old check in without me since I was arriving late. I understand that certain policies need to be adhered to, but the desk clerk was rude and unsympathetic to my wife's situation. They would not let me verify it was ok by phone. Fortunately my wife and son were able to stay at a different hotel nearby with my wife's parents otherwise they would have had to wait in the hotel lobby for several hours until I arrived if that would have even been allowed.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
"Dirty"
Hotel was dirty. Carpet was really gross and needed to be replaced both in the room and throughout the rest of the hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2015
"Just OK"
Hotel was OK , staff helpfull. Needed some cleaning and breakfast could be much better.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
You would never venture off this hotel to go walk around. It's an airport hotel. It's fine for what it is.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Brooke
"No towels"
I had to ask multiple times for more towels both days I was, my 2 granddaughters, my daughter & I shared the room. We had 2 large towels for all 4 of us, when I asked for extra towels I was told they were drying and they would bring them up, after 1 1\2 I had to go back downstairs to get the towels. The same scenario on Sunday. On top of all this I let them know not to run my debit card because we were using a credit card to pay. $130 dollars in overdraft fees later because they ran my debit card, I will never stay @ a Days Inn again, it cost me way too much!!!
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Rosa B
"Felt like home."
Stayed one night, room was clean and up to date and in great condition. Bed was very comfortable. Very close to the mall (in the parking lot) so there was food and shopping VERY close.
1 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
"Stay somewhere else"
Our hotel room smelled musty. The chair in the room was stained and there was hair on the toilet lid. I have never in my live seen a pool like this. It was thick and murky. You could not see the bottom. The hot tub did not look much better. We stayed far away from them. If you're going to eat the breakfast don't have high expectations. Will never stay there again and recommend you don't either.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Jimi
"Really Good for the price."
Maid service wasn't the greatest. However, everything else was great. Excellent area, clean, quiet at night, easy to find. Mall across the street is great as well.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"Average Hotel"
Hotel was in a good location by the mall and easy to get to. Not the nicest place ever but the room was clean. Breakfast was good in the morning with a waffle maker and some pastries. Hotel could use some upgrades but the staff was nice.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Not Good"
Staff was nice but unprofessional. Room not too clean, check out was at noon but housekeeping unlocked the room and tried to enter two times before 9AM. If it wasn't for the secondary lock thing they would have walked in. Toilet wasn't working properly, flooded the bathroom in the morning. Went to get extra towels to mop up some of the water and to use for showers because we used all the ones we had... they said they had no towels as they were all dirty being laundered.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Not so good"
The first night, we didn't sleep well due to freeway noise and asked to changed rooms. I also had severe allergy to something in that room. After changing rooms the noise and allergies were better however the carpet was stained/appeared dirty. Toilets in both rooms were stained (I was told they were clean but just stained. In the common hallways and stairwell the carpet was filthy. I was told by staff that they had moved furniture recently, and were dirty for that reason but in their words they really needed to be replaced. I have never stayed in a hotel room with stains in toilets. It seems most hotels/motels have figured out how to clean stains from toilets. We checked out early and found a location with a better price and much better rooms. The breakfast was marginal, just carbs, no fresh fruit, or even yogurt.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Ok for the price"
Clean. Great staff. Internet good. Breakfast minimal. No extra convenient plugs in room and no table. Very little counter space. Ok for the money.
5 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
Sherry
"Good for the price"
Passing through town and this was a good hotel for the money. The breakfast was a little lacking and the hotel lobby had a strong perfume/air freshener smell. However, the beds and pillows were good and the water pressure was amazing. The best part of this hotel was the staff. The morning desk staff were very friendly and the maintenance man helped us out with an unexpected flat tire we found after checking out.
1 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2015
Dawn
"Not horrible but not great"
Adequate hotel for a stopover. We had requested a roll away bed online and it wasn't relayed to the staff and they didn't have one available. The air conditioner was noisier than usual. But they had a nice big TV and other amenities like refrigerator and freezer.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
BOOKED 2 NIGHTS HERE. LOCATION WAS GREAT. A MALL WAS RIGHT BY THE HOTEL WITH A MOVIE THEATER THERE. LOT OF GREAT EATING PLACES & CONVENIENT TO OTHER THINGS. STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL. ROOM WAS CLEAN & HAD EVERYTHING WE NEEDED. THE HOTEL ITSELF NEEDED SOME UPDATING. THE CARPET GOING TO THE ROOM WAS WORN. ALSO DOES NOT HAVE AN ELEVATOR SO DRAGGING LUGGAGE UP 2FLIGHTS OF STAIRS WAS NOT FUN. ALSO BREAKFAST WAS SLIM TO NONE. WAFFLE MAKER & TOAST. NO CREAMERS FOR COFFEE & THE JUICE MACHINE WAS OUT OF ORDER BOTH MORNINGS. WENT TO WALMART & BOUGHT BREAKFAST FOR THE 2ND MORNING.
2 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
sherri
"Comfortable and convenient"
my hotel stay turned out to be very comfortable and convenient even though it was not my first choice of hotels initialy. The next time I travel to Vancouver, Washington it will be.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Ziggy
One night stay before starting a road trip. Facility lived up to expectations.
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Ara
"Van Mall Stay Pullen"
It was typical service and hotel condition the front counter person at most of these hotels almost always has an attitude of complete boredom or powerless appeal.Not sure what's that's about?? Average to below for this brand of hotel
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Dirty and Hungry"
I will not choose this property again for future stays to the Vancouver area. There was not enough parking at the property so we were forced to park across the street at the mall and we had a warning ticket on our car the next morning. Breakfast was from 7am - 10am. We came down for breakfast at 9am and the breakfast bar was totally wiped out. They did not restock the breakfast bar. We had white toast and oranges and apples as a choice. The second morning same thing, no real food at the breakfast bar. The rooms were comfortable but it didn't appear that behind anything has ever been vacuumed. The carpet in the halls and on the stairs were disgustingly dirty.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Mardi
"The room smelled awful and the carpet was gross."
The carpet in this hotel is extremely dirty and bedding is gross. Overall this is a one star hotel. Staff are nice, the location is convenient to the mall and I-205. The hotel really needs to be updated and cleaned up.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Clean hotel close to mall"
Clean hotel close to mall and freeway. OK morning breakfast. Easy check in check out. Not much parking had to park in these mall parking lot which was a bit away. Nice that we could check in late since coming from so far away but really what if we couldn't get there before 2am are you really going to rent to someone else at that late on the game. We paid in advance so room should be ours regardless.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Staci
"Decent basic hotel in a good location."
Just across from the Vancouver Mall, this was a good location for my trip, with easy freeway access and plenty of local dining opportunities (in and around the mall area). It is being renovated, which it desperately needs. The existing hallway carpet is old, dirty, and threadbare in places. The breakfast juice machine was inoperable, so it was either water or coffee. Front desk staff was personable and professional. It is two stories and does not have an elevator, so if you are physically impaired, be sure you can get your room on the lower floor.
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Leonard
Near the mall, so easy walk to stuff to eat or shop. Showing its cage but woman at desk was nice and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2015
martin
"Pictures of hotel are miss leading to its conditio"
Room key was very temperamental to get door to open. No chair for desk so had to walk down to lobby to get one, no elevator. Went to get ice and ice bucket had been used as a waste basket and had used tissues in. Tracked down a made to get a new one. She found on in storage but no plastic liners were available to put in it.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015