All hotels in Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here9107 NE Vancouver Mall Drive, I-205 Exit 30, Vancouver, WA, 98662, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Nice place close to mall"
Nice people working there, housekeeping smile and says hi to you, which at other hotels they didn't even look at you.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
chris
"Bring your wrenches before you stay."
There were tons of things in the room like door knobs, that were barely working and broken.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
"Call about the working state of the ameninties!!"
Very disappointing. I was in town to see some Family and We were REALLY looking forward to using the hot tub. It was not in working order and no date or time could be given as to when it Would be working. No cups but paper were provided. Otherwise the place was OK for the cost. Nice location
1 night family trip Nov 18, 2014
Edward
"Days Inn, Vancouver"
We stayed 2 nights. The room was comfy, clean, and the beds were good. The staff was pleasant and efficient. The breakfast could have been improved with sausage and eggs other than all the carbs.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Dennis
The hotel was nice room great but the key Card had to go to front desk like 5 time to reset key it néed a better way of doing it
"Save yourself! Run away!"
Stayed on 11/15/2014. I have absolutely nothing good to say. Everything was awful. Staff were rude, unpleasant, unfriendly, surly. Seriously need to get out of customer service. When we FINALLY got a room key, we opened the door to find boxes, appliances, mattresses everywhere. 10 minutes later, a 2nd room, 15 minutes later, the WIFI password. Cigarette burns on carpet, shades ripped, smelled bad, 6, not kidding 6 working cable channels, coffee maker was A JOKE, small one cup job. Beds were cheap and dreadful, pillows were so thin, must have used that filling in the mattress. Peep hole looked like it had been shot with a BB gun, graffiti on the stair wells, trash and food behind the night stand. The jacuzzi was out of order both days, the breakfast? Nothing continental about it. Stale muffins, no peanut butter, coffee was awful, no hot food at all and no one cleaned it. We tried to check in 3 hours early after a 4 hour drive and not feeling well, clerk didn't even look at us, she just said "no early check in" and pointed to a dirty sign above her head. They weren't busy at all! We know because when we did check in, and got a little nicer clerk, getting a room that we specifically asked for was no problem because "we aren't very busy at all" DO NOT pay to stay in hell, you will regret it.
Mum
Typical Days Inn...staff was ok but didnt seem overly excited about working there..but who is these days?
"Overnight in Vancouver, WA"
Overnight stay in Vancouver, good value, quiet, walking distance to nice large mall across parking lot. Breakfast hours not until 0700.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
"Convenient"
The hotel was sufficient for our needs. The rooms could use an update, but the area was safe and convenient.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Rob
"Convenient, near mall..have stayed several times"
Always return here. helpful courteous staff, comfortable beds, spa pool, good selection for breakfast
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Unhappy customer"
Room smelled like cigarette smoke, carpet was FILTHY, and went to take a shower and faucet broken; no water at all! Wouldnt refund me on my 3 day reservation either when I asked for it as there was NO WAY I was going to stay there another two nights.
3 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
"Visiting Vancouver and Portland"
Very nice room for the price. The "continental breakfast" could have had some eggs and sausage or something... Enjoyed our stay here
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"nice price next to mall"
My family was staying for the night. We did not even make it completely into the room before i seen that the room was not ready the beds were stripped blankets thrown across a chair. Went back down the stairs carrying all our bags (no elevator) lady apolozied gave us another room. Room was ok controller missing its back just small minor things however pool was freezing we lasted about 15min before we got out shivering and the hottub was broken. That was one of the reasons we selected the hotel to keep my son busy so little bit of a let down.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Great stay as always! We always feel right at home here. Wouldn't stay anywhere else!
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Tricia
"A Step Above A Shelter!"
The stay here made me feel like I was in. Upgraded shelter from the smell of the room to the breakfast the next morning. The bathtub wasn't use able due to it feeling like sand paper in the inside. If in had had other means of going to another hotel I would have left. Never Again wasn't worth the money I spent should have been free.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"A Budget Family Hotel"
Good hotel for the price. The room was spacious and clean. Service was good. Close to Portland by car (15 min). Breakfast was good (plenty of muffins, toasts, cereals, waffles, apples and oranges). The drain of our bath was not working properly, the swimming pool was cold and would need some new paint. There was no soap and no paper towels in the public restroom besides the lobby. Overall, a good choice for a family who doesn't want to spend too much on a hotel room and wants a clean place to sleep in.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"good location"
We wanted adjoining rooms so we got a handicapped King and a double adjoining. There was food in our refrigerator and toiletries from a previous guest in the bath. The shower didn't work and no one came to fix it after we reported it. Our window had a screen ripped out so we couldn't open the window and some of the drapes were ripped...you could see that from the parking lot. Although a decent place they need to update and clean well. They also need to add some protein to their breakfast. These changes would make them a great value for the money.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Ann
"horrible first impression"
Horrible first impression! Got a room on the first floor, checked into the room late at night, the beds were dirty/used and the window was open! Yes, windows open and used bed means somebody was sleeping in there before they heard us come into the room. Went to the front desk, and they said this happens because of the homeless getting into the rooms on the first floor. What!?!? Umm, no thanks. Never again Days Inn. Not worth it. Got another room, but couldn't sleep all night, thinking of what just happened.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
vicsWA
Reserved hotel with the pool, pool was not working. TV was like a double vision, impossible to watch. Musty smell from freshly cleaned carpet. Friendly customer service.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Very Satisfied"
Based off the reviews, I wasn't sure what to think. After arriving and staying I was really pleased. Rooms were clean, beds and pillows very comfortable and customer service good. The ONLY thing that wasn't up to par was the continental breakfast.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Tyler
"Buyer beware"
The location of the property is close to the mall and near a major highway. the room was ok dirt or dust particles on the ceiling the hallway carpets are nasty. In the morning used the bathroom and the tolite valve stuck and overflowed, filled the bathroom and out onto the carpet. The front desk person came to my room to fix and clean and ask why I did not shut off the water. I responded I am a guest not the matience man. He did not even offer to move me to another room. As breakfast there was not much to choose from. I recommend you stay away from this trap
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
Patrick Morgan
Our room had bed bugs
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Cpt
"Convenient location"
Everything was ok
2 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
"Convenient for a Portland visit"
OK
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Pat
"Mixed Feelings"
The staff were very all pleasant and helpful, my my room was clean and tidy and the bed was comfortable. However, the jacuzzi was down for maintenance which was a big selling point for me when I chose the hotel. The air conditioner needs serious maintenance as it would get so loud the room would vibrate and I had to turn it off making the room too warm. The fridge did not work regardless of which way the dial was turned in the fridge spoiling my champagne and food. The internet was down so I had to use my phone data, which was also a selling point on the hotel. Normally, I would have been at the front desk getting these things resolved on the fly, however, after not spending any time with my better half in 10 days I did not want to spend it with maintenance fixing my room. I will certainly be checking the rooms beforehand if I ever consider staying here again.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
DJ Johnson
There were dirty towels in the bathroom,the fridge and phone did not work. when we told the staff about the issues all that was said was oh ok thank you..
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
matt
It was ok Hot tub didn't work carpet wasn't really dirty in the room.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
o.p
"Nice hotel near Westfield mall"
Nice hotel, located next to Westfield mall in Vancouver. Indoor pool and spa.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"clean and conveninent"
we needed a place to say one night while we checked out medical facilities in the area as a potential choice for a city in which to retire and the Days Inn fit the bill.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Would have wrote a better review but the room was not cleaned one day of our stay. No sheets no towels.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Read All Reviews"
The rooms were musty/moldy, obviously sheets weren't changed from previous guests, hot tub was still broken, paint chipping in pool, not enough food on Continental breakfast, even though there were many guests hoping for breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Joanne
"Nice staff"
I called to make sure hot tub worked. It didnt. Pool was dirty. So was shower. I had to wipe sink down
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
viv
"Cheap Place to Stay"
The motel is cheap and clean. However, the air conditioner was not working well therefore very hot. The wifi was very bad
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"mixed"
When I made my reservation I asked for a quiet room as I have trouble falling asleep. I got there and received the room closest to the freeway. The wonderful staff moved me to another room that was much better for falling asleep. Next problem was I awoke to the couple in the next room celebrating August the romance month at 6 am in the morning. I could hear them again at 7:30. The rooms should shelter sound a little better. Also the internet is very poor. It is hard to get logged on and then it was not strong enough to open the attachments I needed for my report that I was unable to complete on time. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was adequate, the fruit could have been better. Again the staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Dennis
Rooms are spacious and comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is staying in the Vancouver area. We very much enjoyed our stay.
4 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
Margo
"to chrys"
I was very unhappy with the room. The bed had a lumpy old mattress and the springs dug into your back. Neither of us slept very much because it was so awful. The furniture was old and worn looking and cushions in the chair and sofa were worn out. For the price it should have been a much better maintained place. Breakfast consisted of bread products and not much else. The oranges and apples they had were nasty looking.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
sherri
Clean rooms.not so nice public spaces. Flaky Internet, bad breakfast. If you can stay at a neighboring place
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Perfect for a short stay."
I was in Vancouver for a weekend meeting and this hotel perfectly suited my needs. It was within easy walking distance to the mall for shopping, browsing and lots of restaurants to choose from. The hotel does not have elevators but the receptionist offered to carry my bag to the second floor. The staircase carpet could probably use a good cleaning or perhaps even a replacement, but the room was clean, with lots of space and everything worked, although I initially had some problems with the key. It finally worked so all was well. The hotel also served a small complimentary continental breakfast. It's a good hotel for a short stay, fair price and in a nice accessible location. It also offers an indoor pool and plenty of free parking around.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"reasonable hotel. Usual roadside stop."
A little overpriced when you consider the kind of places available now on airbnb. We had to book last min with pets and this was our only option. I usually know that at these kinds of hotels Im not going to be able to find a good healthy breakfast or decent coffee. However theres a starbucks nearby so alls not lost. The previous occupants stuff was still left in the room. The receptionist asked us not to touch anything and then asked us to help move out there bags! Not awesome after an 8 hour journey!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Nice, clean hotel close to highway"
This was a good value for the money and CLEAN. The room was comfortable. My only complaint is that breakfast is all carbohydrate and sweet. There was nothing savory or for the person who doesn't eat sugar.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Ann
"Standard Motel"
Didn't really have any expectations. It was a sub-standard motel. Hot tub was broken, pool had bugs and paint chips in it. Our room was dank and musty, the curtains were ripped and broken, and the internet was extremely slow . All that said... the shower was hot, the door locked, and the AC worked... it served its purpose in the end (barely).
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"Dirty hotel"
Very dirty hotel and room. Stains on the floor, sheets, and shower. Hallways looked like they hadnt been vacuumed in a very long time. There was no elevator so we had to carry all our bags and playpen for us and our two small children up the stairs. Pool was over chlorinated. We will never be back.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Ok for one night"
Not a great neighborhood , easy access. Pool room was hot and muggy. No elevator. Needs updating. Breakfast not so good. Ok place for one night-
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Ken
Smelled bad, shower was cracked and poorly patched, really uncomfortable beds
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
jh
"Frustrating, but got the job done."
Incessant dog barking, wine stains on the sheets, beligerant guests, and HORRIBLY slow internet connection, but a comfortable place to lay my head for cheap.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Poor room service.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2014
GMK
"Nice hotel, and close to the convention"
It is and easy hotel to find so we did not get lost. The staff was very helpful and friendly. the hotel is clean, quiet and we enjoyed our stay. Nice breakfast, which is handy. Good pool and spa.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Poni
"Could be better"
Stains on the carpert, some of the furniture and stuff kind of dated and old. stayed all three hotels on that corner this one's probably the least nice... Price was right and sheets clean so whateva.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Convenient"
This hotel was adequate. Nice enough and conveniently located but nothing particularly special.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
"Good nights stay"
The only issues we had with this hotel was the pool and hot tub. Pool is in need of updating the paint was peeling made it look dirty. However the hot tub was disgusting not only did it need updating it also looked like someone had thrown up in it. We had traveled all day and were looking forward to sitting in the hot tub.
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2014