All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2301 S.E. 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Wedding night stay"
Our stay was fantastic. Apon arrival we were greeted by Megan. She made us feel at home. She told us our room was ready, even though it was 3 hours before check-in. When we got to our room, we were surprised to find wedding gifts arranged beautifully. Thanks Magen. We went down to the pool and had cocktails and were greated by Carolina. She was fantastic! What a great young lady. Treated us like royalty. Over all it was a great stay. Wish we could of stayed longer. Looking forward to our next stay there. Tom and Paulo
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
THOMAS
"High parking costs and misleading room description"
Advertising was deceiving- you will pay $25/night for parking if you have a vehicle. Also when I reserved a "limited marina view" room they instead gave us a garden view room. Apparently their marina view rooms were all sold out, and they told us (correctly) that the limited marina view rooms are really only parking lot views of parked cars. You don't see any marina. We were disappointed and not happy with the industrial feeling of the rooms. This one isn't Hyatt brand quality and the surprise high parking cost and misleading room description was highly disappointing.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
L. Kathleen
"Very nice hotel but parking is not included"
The accommodations were very nice, the Pelican Landing restaurant was very good as well. The payment of $25 for parking is ridiculous.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Siegfried
"Enjoyable stay at Hyatt Regency FLL pier 66"
Akll was wonderfull
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Eustache
"AC not working but still a nice place."
The only complaint that I have is that when we got back from a wedding reception our room AC did not seem to be working. It said it was 77 which was too hot and it was too late to call maintenance.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Cynthia
"Music at pool too loud"
Very nice pool area but the music played at the pool was too loud. Liked that you could buy breakfast at te shop located by the pool.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
"O.K. but probably would check around more"
The housekeeping staff was wonderful! Unfortunately the front desk staff weren't as nice or informative. The bell hops and doormen were very helpful and pleasent.
5 night business trip May 2, 2015
Ginger
"Not worth the price"
Rooms dingy carpet soiled not enough wash cloths
4 night business trip May 2, 2015
Janice
"solo getaway"
All was good except for the housekeeping waking me up Saturday morning at 9am. Love the hotel. Been staying there for years! And will continue to do so for many more. One of my favorites.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2015
andi
"Housekeeping"
I have been staying at this hotel for the last 14 years. One of my absolute favorites. This time, my only complaint was that housekeeping knocked WAY TOO EARLY, 9am. Check out is noon. For the class level of this hotel I would prefer that they not start knocking to see if guests have left that early. Why not start their rounds at 10:30? Let people sleep in, especially on a Saturday morning.
1 night trip May 1, 2015
andi
"Nice Room / Bad service"
Room was nice. Service was not that great. Remember to add 25.00 for self parking and watch they don't over charge for valet, also expect to wait in line to check into your room and the Hotel will charge an extra 50.00 a day for expected charges even if you don't use it. Your card will be reimbursed 3 to 4 days later. Good Luck trying to contact the front desk after midnight. Ive had better service at discount hotel chains. Disappointing for the Hyatt. I was not impressed.
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
"FT Lauderdale trip"
There was a musty smell in the room. AC did not work so well. We were told they had a shuttle from the airport to the hotel. When we arrived at the airport we called the hotel and the lady was very rude saying they did not have a shuttle.
1 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
Siobhan
"great 1 night stay"
Great hotel. Lots of courtyard activities, and great pool. Room is bigger than most. Very clean considering its an outdoor hotel. Only complaint is nothing walkable around, but a short uber can fix that.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Jiun
Great hotel located near everything.
1 night trip Apr 14, 2015
Stephen
We went to the Tortuga festival and this was a perfect spot! Walked 15-20 min to get there. Definitely recommend. Beautiful hotel!
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
Aileen
"Fair condition,noisy environment and noisy air con"
The room was clean but bathroom area was a bit deteriorating.The room was cleaned daily .Hotel amenities was good with coffee maker, ice bucket, etc.The hotel location is good with nearby malls and shops.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2015
"T-rex"
I stayed in a King Tower room. The view was gorges would request that side of the hotel again. Was able to look out at the Ocean and the canals was gorges to see. However the rooms need to be updated. I'm used to staying in condos and I thought if I stayed at the Hyatt the rooms would be nice. I was disappointed. The service was very good though. The hotel itself is well maintained the lobby's and the Lounge are always clean. The pool side areas were very nice and all the chairs and tables were well organized. They have games kids can play outside near the pool area. I would go their again. I would just hope the rooms are fixed up better the next time!!
2 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2015
"very nice hotel!"
My daughters stayed here while we were visiting family in the area. I spent a night, and what a lovely hotel! The view of the marina/waterway was beautiful, and the pool was almost like being at a resort in Mexico! Everyone was very friendly. The only bad thing was that they charged $25/nite for parking, unbeknownst until check-out time.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Carolyn
"Nice place to stay before a cruise."
Just a one night stay before a cruise. About a mile from the beach. Very nice ground floor layout surrounding a nice courtyard and pools. There is an Avis office on site that has a free shuttle to and from the port.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
"Excellent one night stay"
The service was great and the hotel location was perfect for all of our needs (quick access from the airport and to the cruise ship terminal in Ft. Lauderdale).
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Lori
"Powdered eggs? $25 per person??"
Just one huge complaint. When you charge $25 per person for breakfast buffet (with an additional automatic tip of 18%) you should not serve powdered eggs. I appreciate the omelet offering but that is no excuse for eggs you'd expect at the Hooterville Hotel.
3 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"Service Lacking"
We stayed a night each at both ends of our cruise. Beautiful grounds, fun to look at the boats, but do you think I could get an extension cord for my CPAP? Unique style of rooms, which was fine, but with so few outlets, cords should be a staple available at check-in. It took two hours for someone to finally show up with a two foot plug panel. Not impressed with the service. Doughboy's Pizza was great!
Greg
"So Relaxing"
We love this property. It's very unique. The rooms are huge. The staff are so friendly. The prices are reasonable for the area. Service was great. The grounds are beautiful. The view from the top is breathtaking and the yahts in the pier WOW!
Teri
"An Enjoyable Visit"
We spent one night at the Hyatt Pier 66 before boarding the Regal Princess for a cruise. We found it to be very nice and comfortable, and it was very close to the airport and cruise terminal. We were provided with a shuttle to the port for $7 per person, and the shuttle also took us to a shopping area across the bridge. The hotel personnel were very accommodating, and the pool area was beautiful. The hotel grounds were beautiful, and we were provided a ride to a nearby water-front restaurant where we enjoyed seeing all of the magnificent boats anchored there. I would recommend this hotel to others.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
carol
"Cruise terminal prenight boarding"
We were disappointed in the condition of our room. It was close to shabby, and we paid a very high rate for it. I expected much more from the Hyatt. On the plus side it had a great grounds/swimming pool, and was on the channel with lots of yachts parked. There was a convenience store across street. No free shuttle to cruise terminal. No free breakfast. The sandwich place by pool was very nice.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Lois
"Wedding Weekend Hyatt Pier 66 Fort Lauderdale"
This hotel is in an excellent location. The hotel is old but rooms and service were good. I was staying there because of my wedding at a different location but after seeing all the ceremonies there, I would've have chosen Hyatt Pier 66. The only thing we didn't know about is parking. Hotel.com didn't mentioned anything about paying for parking which is not cheap! With that said the hotel was good! I would've have said excellent but parking got me!I would definately stay here again.
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
April
"Good for the kids, but otherwise so-so"
My husband and I stayed for one night prior to a cruise. The hotel is OK, but there were signs of wear and tear; carpet getting frayed in our hotel room. I can see how this is a great place for kids. However, we don't have any, so for us it was just mediocre. The spa is in bad need of resurfacing--we both got our feet cut up. The price seemed a bit too high for this season.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Quick Trip"
Quick overnight trip to south florida for business and this hotel is in the prime location; I arrived late due to flight delays, once I arrived I was pleasantly surprised with my room. The bed, was SUPER comfortable! Great blackout shades.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Troy Anthony
"Older hotel, but well maintained and relaxing"
When we cruise, we stay the night before at this hotel. The hotel is not new but well maintained and relaxing. The room this time was very comfortable, clean and had been updated. The food in the lounge area is very good along with the breakfast in a different restaurant within the hotel. There are also two other restaurants within walking distance and the water taxi stops here to go to other restaurants conviently. We were overlooking the pool area but did not hear any noise once the door was closed. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful which is one of the reasons we come back.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Frances
"Fantastic!"
Perfect room in a beautiful hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Sally W
"Resort disguised as a hotel!"
I wish I wasn't on business at this hotel. I wanted to play!
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Christian
"awesome place to stay before cruise!"
We stayed here two nights before our cruise. Had a great time. Food delicious. View was awesome, and car rental place right in hotel. Not far from beaches. Loved Ft Lauderdale. Would stay here again before cruise. nice pool and gym and spa!
2 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
Jodi
"60s retro modern sure to please!"
Love the retro vibe and hotel grounds. Feels like a vacation. Romantic get away. We live in the area. Will come back soon for another romantic rendezvous and explore more!
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
"A fall from grace."
The air conditioning worked very inadequately and the phone didn't function very well either. Disappointing for a hotel of this stature. Other amenities were fine. Probably will not stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"Bra"
Perfect hotel and location
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
Per arne
"Enjoyable"
Comfortable beds and they staff were excellent!
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Colleen
"Good Hyatt Stay"
Room provided was not that best given I used Hotels.com and I needed to be close to the lobby. Would visit again but with a better room. Perfect location and location is everything.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Dwight
"Winter reprieve"
Hotel is a small slice of paradise in the busy beach area of Ft. Lauderdale close To publix grocery, restaurants and shopping. Great for family needs. But if you want elegant and being catered to you can have that also.
2 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
Wanda
"My paradise"
This has to be the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in...I stayed here a few times last year and each time I return I realize how amazing this hotel is. My son got sick during tje say but they were more than accommodating for us... My Housecleaner on the 9th floor was so sweet to my kids.... My breakfast at Mariners Cafe with Nelson was outstanding service... Hotel security found an earring I lost and brought it right to my room.... The hotel itself has excellent food and great health meals for children and the grounds are kid friendly.... I only stay in 4 star hotels and I travel a lot for business.... I personally would rate this hotel a 5 star. I can't wait to return here again in April.
4 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
jean
"Please do yourself a favor & avoid this place."
This was absolutely horrible for the price!!!! I wish I could have never stayed there & get my money back. I could have stayed anywhere way nicer for the price & the horribly rude service.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Pleasant Stay..."
Great views..nice walk by the marina. Loved the Pelican little restaurant in the bay.....loved it all!
Response by Hyatt Regency Pier 66
And we love to see you review, thank you so much! Pelican Landing is a must and the views around are hard to beat. Have you tried the fish tacos yet? Looking forward to seeing you back soon.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Perfect end to vacation"
Wonderful resort! Staff was helpful with suggestions for dining.
Response by Hyatt Regency Pier 66
Thank you for choosing our Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six during your vacation and for posting your comment. We love to read "perfect" in the subject line, which clearly means your our amenities and service exceeded your expectations. We hope you will visit us again if your travel plans bring you back to Fort Lauderdale.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Nice pool and outdoor area but rooms somewhat star"
The pools and enclosed outdoor recreation area with outdoor bar/restaurant were pleasant. My room overlooked the marina with huge yachts--also pleasant--and quiet. The room itself was large but somewhat stark with furniture which seemed too small for the room and without a comfortable chair, but was OK for one night. The door locked but light could be seen along at least half of the height of the door on the side with the handle and thus was not a tight fit from the outside. Staff were OK but not overly helpful. My requested wake up call never came making me late to the airport. In addition, I was told that taxis were always at the door but to call guest services to call one just in case none was there since I had an early departure; however, when I called guest services, there was no answer after several rings and being late, I just went to check out and had to order the taxi then, further delaying my departure. The bellman left the area while I was awaiting the taxi so was not there to help me with my luggage.For a cheaper hotel chain, this might be expected, but for a Hyatt, I was disappointed.
Response by Hyatt Regency Pier 66
We apologize your recent experience at our hotel was not more favorable and will address the missed opportunities you mentioned. We are sorry for not delivering the wake up call and overall lack of responsiveness from our team. We are pleased you liked the pool area and the Park 66 with outdoor games and that your room although not extravagant was quiet and spacious. We hope you will give us an opportunity to offer you a much better stay in the future.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Shari
"Convenience that wasn't"
We chose to stay at Hyatt Pier 66 for the convenience of location to the piers. We found the hotel to be very clean and the surroundings relaxing and beautiful. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The only negative was the transportation provided to our cruise ship. It took us 1 1/2 hours to go approximately 3 miles. This was due to the staff arranging 3 different groups of travelers on the same van resulting in fighting traffic to 3 different piers. Very frustrating.
Response by Hyatt Regency Pier 66
Thank you staying at our Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six prior to your cruise and for taking the time to share your experience. We are pleased to read you found your accommodations clean and comfortable and our team was friendly and ready to assist when needed. Our apologies for the delay in taking you to the cruise port and will share your comment with the shuttle management. We hope you enjoyed the cruise as well and will return to our hotel in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"A positive review on the Hilton Marina !"
We received a lo of help from the concierge regarding where to go, water taxis, etc. We were surprised with how convenient the hotel location was to the pier. One thing a little disappointing was the long taxi line at checkout.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Kay C
"Not worth the money!"
The hotel is not in a great location and the front reception was not very helpful in locating our room. We were suppose to have a room with a pool view but they gave us one with a garden view. We like to dine at local restaurants but this hotel is not close to walk to them. We took a taxi for dinner but for breakfast we ate at the hotel, which was expensive and again not worth the money. Thankfully we were only there one night because it was not worth the money!
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
MA
Very nice hotel,lovely grounds. Great pool area Staff polite and very helpful Room very clean
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
mai
"Good hotel"
Very comfortable hotel.
Response by Hyatt Regency Pier 66
We are glad to hear you had a comfortable visit at our Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six and appreciate the five star rating! We hope you visit us again soon.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
margaret and james
"Averted disasters"
We got off the cruise ship into a total mess. Hwy to airport shutdown for bad accident. Draw bridge to beach broke by idiot who tried to jump it while opening. Major storms in NE... I asked for a room upgrade to the tower- and we were overlooking the port and ocean in a few minuted from the balcony. (this was 11 am when check in was 4 pm) We were very happy.
Response by Hyatt Regency Pier 66
Wow! What an adventure you had! All is well that ends well and we are happy to hear our team was able to make it all better by not only checking you in early but offering you a room with a great view. Thank you for sharing your great feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six in the near future.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Girls night out on the east coast"
We west coasters travelled to ft lauderdale to celebrate the birthday
Response by Hyatt Regency Pier 66
From the five star rating it certainly appears your girls night out in Fort Lauderdale turned out the way you intended. Thank you for choosing our Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six for your visit and we hope you make our hotel your destination for future trips to the east coast. Thank you for your review.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015