All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
3437 Percy Priest Dr, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Bad neighbor"
Only complaint I had, which was not the hotels fault, the joining room next door had a fight that lasted 4 hours long... Starting about 11:00 p.m.. We didn't get much sleep because of it. We would have called and put a complaint in at the desk, but everytime I got up to call... They would stop fighting... As soon as we were about to get to sleep... They would start back up. Did mention to the front desk the next morning. We slept great the second night.
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Troy
"Pretty good for price"
Hotel seems to be updated. Comfortable sheets and comforter. Good value for the money. Breakfast is typical for hotels. sausages and make your own waffles along with cereals and juice, biscuits and gravy.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Rob
"Sleep Inn is great!"
My room was clean, comfortable, and quite. It was perfect after the New Years Eve concert. Rest is what I wanted and was able to sleep in a very nice warm, comfortable bed.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Sandra
"Conveinent to airport"
I stayed here for three nights in December. Beds were comfortable, heater worked well. Hotel had recent remodeling, and was still in great condition. Staff was friendly. Breakfast included.
Response by Sleep Inn
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one. Sincerely, Thank You Best Regards Sleep Inn Management
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Wendy
"Great budget hotel"
Clean rooms, friendly staff...decent breakfast. Great room on a budget.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Double booked"
We were booked in a room that already had a family in it. The family had a confirmation saying they were staying until the next day. The hotel clerk told them they had to leave because the hotel was booked solid and we were waiting. Of course the family did not leave. After an hour wait the clerk called a manager and they gave us a room that somebody had not shown up for.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Kandi
"Perfect location"
My kids and I enjoyed how clean and comfortable the hotel was. The hotel was close to every place we visited. It also nice to have dollar stores and restaurants near.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Tamara
"Wedding and Thanksgiving trip"
Courteous, friendly staff. Excellent value, clean building, good location for east Nashville/Antioch area
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Pillows"
I signed paperwork about not taking any pillows. Sure enough, when I entered my room after check-in, there was one pillow missing. I informed the front desk and they assured me that I was not going to be charged.
Response by Sleep Inn
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one. Sincerely, Best Regards, Sleep Inn Hotel Management
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Disappointing!"
We were disappointed. It was not as nice as other Sleep Inn we have stayed at. When we arrived, it was obvious that someone had been smoking in our non smoking room but nothing had been done about it! Desk clerk did bring up an ozone machine which helped. Room was cramped, refrigerator was broken and the sparse continental breakfast was served in a tiny room. Would not return.
2 night trip Oct 20, 2014
"Very good option for a quick stay"
Don't let negative reviews influence your decision. I was skeptical at first but I'm glad I booked... the hotel was clean the room was modern. Only feedback I will give is the hallway carpet is kind of dirty but the room itself very clean. Will definitely be staying again.
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"No Complaints"
Clean, convenient, and comfortable
Response by Sleep Inn
Thank you for your comment. We try to provide clean & comfortable rooms at an affordable price. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, hope see you next time Thank you. Sincerely, Best Regards, Sleep Inn Management
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"easy to find and functional"
I liked this place. The only drawback was the toilet with a pocket door. When I stunk it up, I would have liked to close the door.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
My husband and I spent one night here. The room was nice and clean. But the room did have an oder, like stale cigarette smoke. All in all it was a nice place. The employees were very nice!!
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"One nite stay"
Price was okay but bar right behind hotel played loud music on Saturday night til 1am so beware as it will keep you awake
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"overnight stay"
Looks like hotel was remodeled in the past couple of years. Perfect for a 1-2 night stay and only 15 minutes from downtown. staff was very nice, room was clean and free breakfast was included. Slight musty smell in the bedroom but not overwhelming or bothersome. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Christopher
"Nice for the price."
Very clean and well maintained. I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
mike
"Just for the night!"
My son flew in from California, got in at 11 p.m. It's a 3hour drive to my home. I decided we/'d stay for a night and show him the sights of Nashville. The hotel staff greeted us with a smile, she knew my name without asking (We were the last reservation to show up for the day). The room was very nicely decorated. I loved the little cover on the bed for people who lay down with their shoes on (like in a mattress store). The beds were super comfortable. I was very tired I had worked all day before making the 3 hour drive to Nashville. I pulled out my IPad and it logged on automatically, checked my email and Facebook before falling asleep. Next morning I had a great shower followed by an outstanding breakfast. The biscuits and gravy were almost as good as my own. The milk container had run out my son asked for it to be refilled, not only did the girl refill it she came to our table and filled his glass with a smile. I love the waffle maker, can't get any fresher. All in all it was a great experience.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Great location."
Not far from Nashville. Great resteraunts near by.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
steve
It was very nice. I highly recommend it especially for the price. The room was nice and very cozy.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
When we booked this hotel we asked for a crib in our room for our baby .. When we arrived we asked the lady in the front desk for our crib .. And she went to look for it .. We told her we would go have dinner and come back .. When we came back she stated all cribs were taken so she couldn't give us one .. We called cooperate and asked if they can get us another hotel that had a crib .. They couldn't do anything to accommodate us and were very rude !! Rooms were small and the beds were very low to the ground .. Wouldn't recommend this hotel and wouldn't stay here again !! It is close to the airport about 5 min car ride
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
jolany
"Wouldn't stay there again"
Hotel was rundown and not well maintained
Response by Sleep Inn
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Sincerely, Sleep Inn Management
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"An older lady feeling secure."
Traveling alone and very late, the night manager was aware of my impending arrival and greeted me by name. The check in process was easy and quick. I appreciated the personal safety I experienced.
Response by Sleep Inn
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your comments and excellent rating with us, we appreciate your choice of the Sleep Inn Nashville Airport. We will be sure to share your comments with our staff and are happy to know that you enjoyed the your Stay. Sincerely, The Sleep Inn Nashville Airport
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"OK for one night"
Hotel is near the freeway. However the street it is located on is off a busy street from the freeway. It was hard to get out of the street it's located on because of the traffic. The room was clean, but does not have a bath tub. Luckily I take showers. The sink is in the room and not in the bathroom which was a bit weird. Mattress was very soft but was still able to sleep. Front desk staff was nice.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Air conditioning problems and electrical issues!"
Uncomfortable because of poor air conditioning, frightening because the electricity kept having to be reset.....in thee different rooms.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Good stay"
Clean room, free breakfast, friendly staff... My only complaint was someone parked there trailer in 7 spots and it's a small parking lot. Corporate should make each room described there car so front desk could have handled it. There was plenty of room on streets for big trucks and trailers FYI... I would stay here again, great spot and remodeled Inside the rooms...
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
"Convenient to Downtown"
Overall nice/comfortable hotel--my only con was the bed was a little too soft for me, but my daughter loved it. The manager on duty was very helpful with directions to sites and gave recommendations to other things as well. Everyone was very helpful. Breakfast was good and the pool was nice. Right off the interstate (I40 exit 219) so convenient to everything.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Angela
"Excellent rooms"
The bed was VERY comfortable, the decor was wonderful the room very clean. I will use this hotel every time it am anywhere near Nashville.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Ken
"Clean and convenient!"
After reading some of the reviews on here, I was expecting a less than spectacular room. I was overwhelmingly surprised! They had obviously recently done a renovation to the hotel. The room, while small, was immaculate and well appointed. The beds were very comfortable. The bathroom, while configured in an usual way, was clean and adequate. (The shower was one of the best I've ever been in in a hotel; fantastic heat and water pressure!) The hotel was also right across the street from a restaurant, easily within walking distance. I will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
RoyBoy2014
Great short stay. Quiet, clean, and comfortable. Would stay again. Close to everything.
Response by Sleep Inn
Dear Guest Thank you so much for your review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I want to let you know that we are working hard every day to improve the quality of the guest experience at our hotel. We will look into the areas of improvement from your stay and make it better for the next guest. Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Sleep Inn Management
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
matt
"Good hotel for the price"
On a business trip, stayed one night but got in late. Front desk was friendly and quick. Room was clean and pretty comfortable. Free wifi and breakfast, so had the basics
Response by Sleep Inn
DEAR GUEST, We are glad to know that the Sleep Inn was a 'perfect' fit for you and that you enjoyed our convenient location and accommodating staff. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and for providing an excellent rating! Sincerely, The Sleep Inn Nashville Airport
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
MattylNJ
"Nice but drastically overpriced!"
My wife and I where in town for a wedding. Me being who I am I waited until the last moment to book a room. Of course everything was booked and this was the cheapest of the decent hotels. I booked the room 150$ for a night in nashville. Well that being said I did not expect to enter the Venetian in Vegas but expected a nice room. The room was tiny barely enough space for 2. The bed was a twin size not big enough for 2. We mad due and I would not go back unless I absolutely had too.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Pleasantly surprising stay"
I didn't think from the outward appearance that the hotel would be so updated. For a one night stay, for the price, I was extremely happy, the host at the front desk was very helpful though it was late at night. Thank you Sleep Inn for a great night's rest.
1 night family trip May 21, 2014
"Too loud and smelly."
There's a bar behind the hotel that is extremely loud until around 2 or 3 AM and I stayed on a thursday night for business so I had to be up at 5am, so my room smelled funny. The lobby was very nice and the gym was an added bonus. The staff was nice although I didn't require much from them... The hotel across the street houses some very sketchy people which made my walk to Cracker Barrel very uncomfortable.
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
We stayed at this hotel because our daughter had back to back appointments at the children's hospital. The ONLY good things about this place was cracker barrel was close and the price. The room was extremely small and hard for us with our child in a wheelchair and there was ONLY a shower in the bathroom so I had to try to give our daughter a bath in the sink which was nearly impossible! I will NEVER stay here again or suggest it to anyone.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"more like a 1 star hotel"
1) not in a good area of town exactly 2) when I checked in the hotel desk clerk couldn't get of of her personal phone call hardly to check me in 3) walls and doors are paper thin, I was woke up so many times by people in the hallway 4) I believe they may have said this hotel was updated/renovated.. which means slapping a coat of paint on the walls and new sheets on the bed. 5) I would not recommend staying here
Response by Sleep Inn
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I want to let you know that we are working hard every day to improve the quality of the guest experience at our hotel. We will look into the areas of improvement from your stay and make it better for the next guest. Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Best Regards, Sleep Inn Management
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
traveler1
"Served my needs well"
I stayed very briefly during a business trip and needed a hotel airport. For the price, it was a great hotel. Bed was comfortable, room was clean & provided good amenities (i.e. mini fridge, microwave, etc). My only complaint was that the noise level from the room next door was very audible. I could hear the next door shower at about 5:45am, and it was quite loud. However, overall, good stay.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
Neena
"nice hotel, close to airport"
my only problem was with you, expedia. the hotel could not provide me with a senior or AAA discount because booking was through you. i spoke to your customer service rep. who said that expedia would submit the discount immediately, that he was sending me an email to verify it etc. in fact, there was no adjustment. so, absent the discount which hotels provide as a matter of course, i will not be able to book through you any more. elliott blass
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
A lovely hotel, very nice rooms well maintained! Sonya behind reception was very friendly and extremely helpful, she made the stay much more homely!
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2014
Ian
"Very pleased"
I am always skeptical about staying in one of these lower cost motel chains because they are not consistent in the quality of their facilities. However, I was extremely pleased with this one. From checking in to checking out, we couldn't have asked for a more friendly staff, or a cleaner and more comfortable room. We only stayed one night, but I couldn't find anything to complain about. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the shower was hot. The continental breakfast had all the basics. If you expect more, then you can stay at one of the more pricey places. But for us, this was all we needed. It appeared to have been recently remodeled, which I'm sure made all the difference. We will be staying here again.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Joyce
"Was hoping for more"
My biggest complaint was that we had four guest in a double room and I asked for a couple extra blankets. When the clerk went back to get them he was advised by management they could only allow one extra blanket per room. At well over $100 in a hotel that is under reconstruction I found it a bit ridiculous. We will not be returning to this hotel.
Response by Sleep Inn
Dear guest, Thank you for your comment. We try to provide clean & comfortable rooms at an affordable price. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, hope see you next time Thank you. Best Regards, Sleep Inn Management
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Very good for the price and just a place to sleep."
I just wanted a clean and safe Place to stay. I got that. Very friendly and helpful staff. Free parking! Free tea ad coffee in the lobby! There were some renovations going on but we were gone all day enjoying the sites so it didnt prevent our enjoyment. Our room was modern with color and photography on the walls. Great location with gas station and Craker barrel restaurant next door. Close to hwy 40 to get to attractions with in 13 miles
Response by Sleep Inn
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I want to let you know that we are working hard every day to improve the quality of the guest experience at our hotel. We will look into the areas of improvement from your stay and make it better for the next guest. Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Best regards, Sleep Inn Management
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"Convenient to airport, interstate"
I only stayed one night, but it was fine. They are in the process of renovating so it's a little messy, but not bad. The elevator was closed because they were painting it and while I was fine carrying my bag up one flight, other people may not be. I would check before you book. I didn't eat the breakfast so I can't speak to that. The room had been redone and was very nice and clean. Hotel was quiet and I guess the guests all had home training because no one slammed their door at 7am (I encounter that a lot. Seriously, people, don't slam your hotel door early in the morning or late at night. It's rude). There is a Cracker Barrel across the street and a great pizza place by the gas station on the corner. It's a good alternative to the airport hotels because it's just as nice and much cheaper, plus this part of town isn't as busy so it's easier to get on/off the interstate.
Response by Sleep Inn
Dear Guest, It brings me great pleasure reading that you have been served well by my front office team and THANK YOU for recognizing their efforts and hard work. The front desk is truly the heart of the hotel and we try our best to make every guest feel welcome and appreciated. Again, thank you kindly. Best Regards, Sleep Inn Management
1 night trip Mar 24, 2014
"Great value"
The stay was great, the room was very clean and comfortable. The only negative thing I have to say is that the parking situation was terrible. Both nights I had to park in a neighboring lot and walk over because the lot was too full. Other than that, I would say it was a great value for the money.
Response by Sleep Inn
Desr Guest, It brings me great pleasure reading that you have been served well by my front office team and THANK YOU for recognizing their efforts and hard work. The front desk is truly the heart of the hotel and we try our best to make every guest feel welcome and appreciated. Again, thank you kindly. Best regards, Sleep Inn Management
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Nicky
"Sleep"
The staff was very helpful and friendly. The remodel of the hotel was nice and the provided breakfast was good. My only dislike was my room smelled like smoke, when its a smoke-free hotel. The front desk did offer to change my room, but since I wasn't spending a lot of time in the room I politely declined. The location was good, not far from attractions and landmarks. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
Family
"I enjoy staying in this area."
The motel is close to the marina and good restaurants. A sports bar with good food is close by.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
Rob
"pleased with freshened room"
Our room has been newly remodeled and it was extremely comfortable and relaxing. Well done.
Response by Sleep Inn
Dear guest,. Thank you so much for your review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I want to let you know that we are working hard every day to improve the quality of the guest experience at our hotel. We will look into the areas of improvement from your stay and make it better for the next guest. Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Best Regards, Sleep Inn
4 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the Interstate"
This is my hotel--- my home away from hom-- when I'm in the Nashville area. Great price, great hotel features and great location.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"For the Price; It should be better"
1. On one bed the mattress was worn out and outdated furniture. 2. The hallway on second floor was with cigarette smell. 3. Only one person attending reception and the kitchen. 4. The walls of the room are not noise insulated, we almost could heard everything from next room.
Response by Sleep Inn
Dear Martin, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Sincerely, Jerrod N. Front Office Manager Sleep Inn, Nashville
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
I love trips.
"Excellent hotel close to the interstate"
This hotel is a great price for the quality and it's conveniently located just off the interstate.
Other trip Dec 12, 2013